In Your Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In between training, Erica was able to find the time to see her mother every now and then. It was a somewhat overwhelming experience. What Katriona had called a family of goblins was more like a tribe. Over 50 of them lived in their own separate compound on a secluded tract of Katriona's estate. It was hard to know how many there actually were, since goblins were constantly coming and going. And breeding. The goblins were always having babies, who quickly grew into maturity. When Erica asked why they weren't overrun with goblins, Molla explained that most of the young goblins had no interest in staying and working on the estate. They would go off into the wilderness to fight and raid. Apparently their mortality rate was close to one hundred percent. Out of one hundred births, maybe one or two of them would have the temperament to stay and work. They were generally larger, smarter, and took longer to mature. It was these goblins that Erica's mother was helping raise.

When Erica first visited Sharon at the goblins compound she had been shocked. Her mother had gone through a drastic transformation. Her tits had expanded to three or even four times their original size. But there was barely a hint of sag to them, they went before her like the prow of a ship. The goblins had removed the rings from her nipples, and they had grown too, to almost three inches. Milk leaked constantly from her udders, trickling down the massive slope of her breasts and running down her belly to her pussy.

When Erica asked, Katriona explained that goblin cum had a potent mix of hormones in it. Sharon was being used as a cock sleeve by every goblin in the estate on a daily basis, so some changes were to be expected.

By her second visit, Erica was used to it. They sat at a table and talked, Sharon's massive breasts propped on the wood. Erica couldn't even begin to resist her mother's charms, and almost immediately began stroking one of her fat nipples.

"Mmm, sweetie, that feels so good," Sharon cooed. "Everything here feels so good."

Erica felt a sudden wave of remorse. "Mom, are you happy? I, I worry that you being here is wrong."

"Sweetie, no. This place, it's like a dream." Sharon smiled. "Before your father, before you, I was obsessed, maybe even addicted, with sex. Men, women, it didn't matter. Just as long as I could experience as much as I could. He liked that about me too. But after your father died I threw myself into raising you. I denied what I really wanted. And now it feels like I've been set free." She reached out and cupped Erica's cheek. "You set me free."

"Thank you, Mom." Erica turned and kissed her mother's palm. A sudden urge took her and she leaned down, wrapping her lips around Sharon's leaking teat. Her mother's milk was sugary sweet, like melted ice cream.

"Mmm, that's it sweetie. Nurse from me." Sharon caught movement out of the corner of her eye. A young goblin male was watching them, an obvious bulge in his pants. She called him over.

He came eagerly, stripping his clothes along the way. Sharon shifted back in her stool and hiked up her skirt. The goblin placed the head of his thick cock against her asshole, sliding in with a smooth stroke. She moaned as he began fucking her. The dual sensation of Erica's mouth around her nipple and the goblin's cock in her ass was overwhelming. She pulled her daughter off her nipple and up to her mouth.

As they shared their incestuous kiss more goblins were gathering around them. Hands on Erica's hips and breasts finally drew her back from her mother's lips. Three male goblins were standing by the low stool she was sitting on, already stripping off their clothes. One had his cock out, a pillar of meat nearly a foot long with a head like an apple. Thick precum was dripping from his tip, pulses of it coming in time with the beat of his heart. Erica reached out to him as she slipped from the stool, going to her knees and wrapping her hand around his stiff cock. She pressed her lips to his crown, tasting the citrusy tang that she had come to associate with goblin cum. She opened her mouth wide as she worked his fat tip past her teeth. She'd learned much in the last weeks, and how to stuff a fat cock down her throat was an important skill. Erica breathed through her nose as he slowly, unstoppably pushed his thick shaft down her gullet. Her hands were on his hips, guiding him in. She paused momentarily as he hit the entrance to her throat. She focused for a moment and relaxed herself, and after an instant of delirious pressure he popped past her barrier. Her gag reflex was barely a quiver. She went on until her nose touched his belly, sitting there letting her tongue and throat massage his thick length.

The other goblins around her weren't idle. They stripped off their clothes, and then began on Erica's. She wasn't exactly wearing much, a body suit of sheer red silk tied at her neck, gray knee socks, and a pair of sneakers. The body suit came off easily, untied at the neck and pulled down her legs. The socks and shoes stayed on. The goblin in her throat continued his slow facefucking as she was stripped, but it wasn't long before others were in the mix. One of her hands was filled with another thick cock. The other quickly found its way into a wet pussy. Out of the corner of her eye Erica could see that more of the greenskins were congregating around them. She only wished that one of them would fuck her.

Her wish was fulfilled shortly. The goblins around her paused, and then worked together to lower her to the ground. The goblin in her throat remained as she was turned onto her back, giving Erica the exquisite sensation of her throat rotating around his cock. Once she was settled he began fucking her again, harder this time, his cock nearly reaching her stomach. Her hands were back at work stroking a cock and fingering an unseen pussy. Now a wet mouth wrapped around one of her nipples, the other quickly grasped by a calloused hand and stretched to the point where pleasure and pain met. And finally, after what seemed like hours, a fat cock brushed against her sopping cunt. She nearly came right then, as his head dragged through her folds and across her clit. Erica whined around the cock filling her throat, rolling her hips, desperate to feel him.

She did cum when he pushed into her. Her body practically seized up as the orgasm roared through her. The goblins paused as the aftershocks shook themselves out, and then went back to fucking her, timing their thrusts until it felt like they might meet in the middle.

Erica was in love. The sheer sexual energy of this place was pulsing through her, driving her to new heights of ecstasy. She came, and then came again. The cock in her hand pulsed, shooting hot ropes of cum across her tits. He withdrew but was quickly replaced by another. She could feel the goblin face fucking her getting close. His cock was swelling, stretching her out and making her throat burn with pleasure. His first shot of cum went right into her belly. He pulled out as he came, filling her throat, and then her mouth, and then shooting thick ropes of pearly white across her face, her breasts, her stomach. He rested his balls on her lips, letting Erica bathe them with her tongue as he continued to pulse thick jism out onto her body. After depositing what felt like a gallon of the stuff, he finally pulled away.

She lifted her head in time to see two goblin women swoop in and start cleaning her skin of his thick load. Erica had to swallow three, four times to clear her mouth and throat. She was cum drunk, her head hazy with lust. The goblin in her pussy pulled out and shot another thick rope across her body, before one of the goblin women leaned in and took him into her mouth.

Erica had a moment alone. They had attracted much more attention. What looked like half of the goblins on the estate were piled around her in various states of undress, vigorously fucking in every possible combination. Her mother was kneeling nearby, two cocks sandwiched into her ass while another goblin slid his cock between her ridiculous tits. Sharon's face was already covered in cum.

A lone goblin was watching Sharon and stroking his cock, obviously waiting his turn with her. Erica decided to give him the next best thing. She staggered to her feet, took the few stumbling steps necessary to get to him, and sank down on his thick length in a single thrust. That got his attention. He grabbed her hips and began vigorously thrusting up into her slick cunt. Another goblin slipped in behind her and pressed his cock up to her ass. Erica's anal ring was well trained at this point, she spent every night stuffed with the biggest plug she could handle and during training her reward for a job well done was often Katriona's fist. So a cock pressing against her was nothing she couldn't handle. Her ass spread open around him like a hungry mouth, sucking him deep into her. They fucked her with a sense of desperate urgency. Going so fast her mind went blank with pleasure as they slammed into her. Her eyes rolled back, drool dripping from her lips. When she came her entire body shook, her mouth open in a soundless moan.

The goblins paused momentarily to let her recover, and then began pounding her holes with just as much force as before. More goblins crowded around her. Cocks filled her hands. A wet pussy was planted on her face, obliterating her view of the orgy.

It went on like that for some time. Erica was almost continually stuffed, cocks, tongues, hands, and even feet slipped into every hole she had. Occasionally she would surface, wipe the cum and sweat from her eyes, and take a moment for herself. In those moments she would look around, finding it nearly impossible to tell where one goblin ended and another began. But she was quickly drawn back in.

In the ebb and flow of the orgy Erica and her mother would come together, lips wrapped around the same cock, or caught in a familial 69 while cocks speared their assholes. But they were quickly swept apart.

Eventually, things came to an end. Even the goblins had limits on their stamina. Erica was laying on her side, languidly blowing an older goblin. He managed Katriona's stables, and she had met him a few times before. He was something of an elder statesman among the goblins, his bushy gray beard giving him an air of experience. He had a cock to match, a thick veiny column that made her jaw ache while she throated him. Not that she was about to stop.

A younger goblin was kneeling behind her, buried to the elbow in Erica's ass. The girl was as equally fucked out as Erica, her gaping holes dripping with cum. But she was focused, slowly working her fist in and out of the human. A small part of Erica's mind, the bit that wasn't a fog of lust and cum, found it charming to be stuck between the different generations of the goblin clan. Grandfather and granddaughter working together.

It didn't matter though. Erica could tell he was close, swelling in her mouth as he began to come. She held his tip between her lips. Tongue tracing slow circles around his cumslit. His hand was tight on the back of her head holding her in place as his seed spilled into her mouth. His taste made Erica cum too, squealing around his cock as her anal ring clamped down on the wrist invading it.

When it was over the goblins wandered off. Erica reached back and ran a gentle finger around her ass. She shivered at the delicious sense of her gaping ring slowly closing up. She wanted to hook a few fingers in and hold herself open longer, but she knew that once she started that she wouldn't stop for a while.

Sharon was sitting up against a wall, cradling a male goblin in her lap while he nursed from her. She was stroking his cock with her free hand. Judging from the ropes of fresh cum streaking the slope of her chest, she had been at it for some time. Erica made her way over and slid down the wall until she was sitting next to Sharon.

"Hello sweetie. That was wonderful to watch." Sharon sped up her handjob and the goblin stiffened as he came, shooting a few more ropes across her tits. He didn't slow his desperate suckling. "That's it, drink from me," Sharon cooed. Her gentle stroking continued on his cock.

"That whole thing was intense." Erica leaned down and licked a line of cum off her mother's chest, saving the flavor of goblin cum. "Is it always like this?"

"Every day, at least once a day." Sharon smiled. "Of course, I get plenty of one-on-one time with them too. I spend most of my day like this."

"I should visit more often then."

Training and fucking, fucking and training. The days became weeks, blurring together in a haze of knowledge and pleasure, a magic infused dreamscape where Erica's old life slipped away, and her new purpose took over.

Then there was the day that Erica met the dragon.

She was sitting with Katriona, discussing the day's training over the remains of their breakfast. Erica had adopted her host's dressing style, wearing nothing but a blue cotton bandeau top, a pair of matching stockings, and her sneakers. Weeks of experience had taught her that keeping her pussy freely available was important.

It was going to be a day for dreaming. Katriona had contracted a couple of half human girls from town to take a sleeping potion and let Erica enter their dreams. She was still focusing on bringing them to orgasm successfully. About half the time she could have them waking to soaked sheets and an insatiable need to fuck. She would get there soon enough.

They were sipping the last of their tea when there was a thump from the courtyard. The windows were filled with red and gold scales, and then a sudden whirlwind of dust and light. Erica turned to Katriona alarmed, but she shook her head and smiled.

"Nothing to worry about", Katriona said, standing. "Though we may have to postpone today's events for a bit. I do suppose it's time you met a dragon."

Erica turned to the door as the dragon walked in. She had thought she was getting used to the wonders of this strange new place, but Terexa took her breath away. The dragon was tall, almost seven feet. Blood red hair streamed down her back in a thick waterfall, held back from her face by a pair of golden horns curling back from her temples. The diaphanous gown she wore hid nothing of her body. Muscular legs, curvy hips, a pair of tits that had no right to be as perky as they were given their size. And a cock as thick as Erica's wrist hanging down nearly to her knees.

The dragon embraced Katriona fondly. "Katriona, my dear. It's been too long."

"It certainly has", Katriona turned to Erica. "Terexa, I'd like you to meet Erica, my apprentice."

"An apprentice, after all this time?" Terexa gave Erica an appraising look. "She certainly is a tasty morsel."

Terexa licked her lips as she approached Erica. Her tongue was forked, longer and thicker than any human mouth could hold. Erica felt a burning need to feel it stuffed in her pussy, her ass, down her throat. She practically came when Terexa placed a finger under her chin.

"Hello Erica, it's nice to meet you". Her melodious voice hit something deep in Erica's mind, and her pussy nearly gushed onto the floor.

"H-hello", She gasped. Erica's gaze drifted from Terexa's golden eyes down to the thick cock hanging in front of her. She could see a line of red scales running down either side of its veiny length. Without any voluntary thought Erica reached out to lay a hand on it. Even through the transparent fabric of Terexa's gown she felt its heat. She wrapped her hand around it, slowly stroking from base to tip, feeling how Terexa's cock pulsed in her hand. "Oh, wow."

Terexa cupped Erica's cheek. "That's a good girl. We're going to have some fun."

"Not yet you aren't", Katriona said, hooking her arm through Terexa's and drawing her away from Erica. "We have business to attend to. Erica, entertain yourself."

Erica watched them leave, her hand still outstretched from stroking Terexa's cock. As soon as they were out of sight she slammed it down onto her pussy, sending a jet of nectar splashing away from her. Fingers stuffed inside her, she thought about how the dragon would taste.

Erica was still there an hour later, a pool of pussy juice on the floor in front of her and one nipple caught between her teeth, when Terexa came back. Erica orgasmed again at the sight of her, a gush of pussy juice squirting out to join the puddle. Terexa's cock was hard, going before her like a battering ram.

The dragon smiled when she saw Erica's state. "Were you waiting for me?" She reached down and gave her cock a long stroke. "Or for this?"

Erica moaned around her nipple and pushed her entire hand into her dripping cunt.

Terexa's smile grew, becoming something more feral. "Oh, I see." She squeezed, and a thick drop of pre oozed from her cumslit. As she approached, Erica let her tit fall from her mouth, a wet string of saliva flipping away from the thick bud. She pulled her hand from between her lips with a slurp and another gush of pussy juice.

When the dragon's thick cockhead touched her lips, Erica moaned, her hips twitching involuntarily as she came again. Terexa tasted like chillies and cinnamon. And Katriona, the familiar taste of her mistress' cunt giving Erica an idea of what Terexa had been up to in the last hour.

The dragon cupped Erica's cheek, still smiling down at her. "Let's see what Katriona has taught you." She thrust, her ridiculous cock surging down Erica's throat in a single smooth motion. "Oh, my," Terexa moaned. "She opened you right up didn't she? I can see why she picked you for an apprentice." She fucked Erica's throat, using her as nothing more than a cock sleeve. Rhythmic thrusts stretched her throat, mixed precum and spit dripping from her chin.

Erica reached out, one hand massaging Terexa's churning balls, feeling the heat and potential within. Her other hand went further, until it found the slick wetness that she had guessed at. Erica slid two fingers into Terexa's cunt, letting the dragon bath her hands in her burning juices. Properly lubed, she went further, finding the elastic ring just beyond. Erica pushed two fingers up Terexa's ass and then moaned around the cock in her throat as she found the dragon's prostate. It was huge, a soft, hot, swollen bulge that, like Terexa's balls, was pulsing with fluid weight. As she pressed her fingers into it a flood of fluid poured down her throat, enough that she sputtered and choked around Terexa's cock, twin streams of dragon cum shooting from her nose.

"Mmm, yes," Terexa moaned. "I love it when a girl takes charge and milks me." She reached around and grabbed Erica's braid. "Let's see just how much you can get out of me."

Erica wasn't about to back down from that challenge. She slid a third finger up into Terexa's ass and began rhythmically massaging her prostate, sinking her fingers into the churning ball. Her other hand was doing the same to the dragon's balls. Erica could feel as she was filled up, the burning hot liquid pouring down her throat and collecting in her stomach. Each time Terexa reversed her thrusting a waterfall would spill past Erica's lips, cum and spit coating her chest.

Even a dragon's endurance has its limits. Especially when a talent like Erica's was working nonstop to make her cum. But it took nearly a half hour of brutal face fucking to even get Terexa close. By that point Erica had her entire hand up the dragon's ass, squeezing her prostate like she was trying to juice it. The first burst of the dragon's cum ignited a fire in her belly even hotter than the pooled precum that she had already swallowed. More followed, much more, and Erica began to worry that her throat would be burned by the pulsing rod that filled it. It felt as though Terexa's cock was a bar of molten iron, every thickening of her cumvein notching up the temperature more and more. It hurt, a delirious, wonderful pain that was so close to pleasure it made her mind go blank from the sheer weight of the sensation. Erica was slick with sweat, her stomach bulging a little with the dragon's load.