All Comments on 'In Your Dreams Ch. 02'

by hitoriErotica

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The husband needs to be more involved.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 2 years ago

Quite good. Ended up re-reading the last couple of pages. She certainly learned an important lesson. Very sad actually. A follow up involving her husband might be appropriate. Thanks very much.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

This can't end well for several of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely written. However, there is a component missing and an imbalance of karma she should experience....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait to read what happens next.

PoesproppiePoesproppieabout 2 years ago

Two women scorned could make for Warren living in interesting times....... or if Louis meets Yvonne..... lots of opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 1 was hot, but this just about a shameless whore cheating on her husband. You can't even feel pitty for her when she learns that her lover is screwing her coworker. Hopefully chapter 3 will be better.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Affairs start and end, lovers come and go, and life goes on. Insults and throwing the whore word around doesn't change a thing. Living a life is a one step at a time thing and perhaps some lessons are learned, Louis escaped disaster by the skin of his teeth and doesn't know it.. Good story but maybe a little deeper than it appeared. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ends without a ending

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Ohhhh, poooor her. Beaing cheated upon, can make you really feel hurt. Shi didn'tdeserve that at all

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did not like the jump in time between Part 01 and Part 02. What about Louis’ reaction to her night in Vegas? And how did she decide to continue her affair with Warren when he came into town once a month? Did she feel any guilt at all, or did she take an entitled stance? And, why no ending after she discovers Warren’s duplicitous actions? What happens between her and Louis? On the other hand, to hell with Louis - he was nothing but a wishy-washy wannabe cuck, so fuck him. And fuck her for being a cheating cunt. Doesn’t anybody get their just desserts in this story?

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

Don't you love it when reality steps in?

As mentioned before, you omitted the aftermath and the reconciliation and conversation with Louis after the night in Vegas.

Where do she and Louis go from here? These things are important in the bigger scheme of things in the relationship

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 2 months ago

That's it!!! 😡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhitoriErotica@hitoriErotica
If you like my stories please check out my web site. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES