Inadequate Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma discovers her parents are virtual sex slaves.
2.6k words
4.24
2.4k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yfnsp
yfnsp
136 Followers

Chapter 6, Emma

Sunday morning, Cathy went to church as usual. Well, not entirely as usual. She had showered and dressed in her sober Sunday clothes, but Rex teased her pussy mercilessly throughout breakfast so that, when she left for church, her panties were soaked and the smell of ripe pussy quite overwhelmed her conservative cologne.

I had slept exceedingly well that night, unlike the night before. The all-night fuck-fest going on in the master bedroom didn't bother me this time, sated as I was from Saturday's adventures.

Not only had I been fed what felt like gallons of thick, creamy cum, but I had also been fucked twice. When we got home from the barbershop with my plugged ass full of Darryl's big load, I found out Rex's other reason for inserting the butt-plug.

After introducing me to Marci, the young woman who had spent the day with my wife, Rex invited both Marci and Cathy to watch him enjoy "sloppy seconds."

He pulled the plug out of my gaping ass-cunt and replaced it with his ready cock in one swift plunge. The plug he popped into my mouth for cleaning.

"Sweet!" he sighed happily when his huge cock slipped easily into my well-fucked, cum-lubed hole.

It felt amazing to me, the emptiness being immediately erased and replaced with firm, fluid fullness. I lay there relaxed, draped over the hassock, and luxuriated in anal bliss, enjoying every inch of his reciprocating piston. The ladies watched lazily from the couch as Rex rogered me relentlessly for the better part of an hour.

When Rex was finished, Cathy sucked the two loads out of my ass and shared them with me in a long, loving kiss. So, I was still quite content at bedtime and had had no trouble sleeping.

After breakfast, I cleaned the kitchen wearing only my apron (and the cock-cage) while Rex took a shower. Then he settled on the couch to watch TV, surfing the channels and watching bits of various sports shows, while I sat on the floor, playing with his cock.

Despite the fact that I was incredibly horny again, I felt quite content just to be in his presence. But after a while, I started to kiss and lick the head and random parts of the thick shaft his glorious cock.

I loved the way it responded to my attentions, growing tall and proud, and by the time Cathy returned, I was bobbing my head happily, deepthroating the beast with alacrity, at a slow, steady pace.

"How was church, pet?" I heard Rex ask. (When had he started calling her that, I wondered.)

"It was embarrassing," she replied calmly. It sounded like she was smiling. "People could smell my pussy. I could tell. I got the strangest looks!"

"I'll bet you did!" Rex chuckled. "How did that make you feel?"

"Embarrassed, like I said," she said, still smiling, "but also naughty. My pussy only got wetter, I'm afraid." And she giggled. "I definitely left a damp spot on the pew."

I smiled, as much as one can smile with lips stretched around a girthy cock. I was so proud of Cathy, so grateful to Rex, and so contented.

Cathy went to change out of her church clothes while I continued to suck happily on Rex's cock.

"Don't put anything on," said Rex. "I want you naked."

She had just returned, flouncing bouncily into the room to show of her wonderfully floppy tits, when we heard the front door open, which startled me.

"What the FUCK?!"

I recognized that voice. It was our daughter Emma, discovering that her parents were sex fiends at the very moment that we learned that she used profanity.

I had a moment of panic What was she to think, seeing her parents naked and her dad sucking cock? And a stranger's to boot.

Evidently Cathy had panicked too; she streaked out of the room before the words were out of Emma's mouth.

But my panic passed as soon as it struck. I was so committed to my new role that I just didn't care. She was bound to find out sooner or later. Why not now?

I didn't see her until Rex stood up, extracting his rampant cock from my face and knocking me over onto my back. Now I could see Emma, upside down from my prone position. Her mouth was agape and her eyes like saucers.

"You must be Emma," Rex intoned suavely, not bothering to put his enormous erection away, "I'm Rex." He extended a hand as he stepped over me. "What a pleasure! Your pictures hardly do you justice!"

He sounded simultaneously so normal and so flatteringly happy to see her, that she was speechless. She looked down at his cock and up to meet his eyes. She managed to close her gaping mouth.

Then she looked down at me, lying on the floor naked but for my pathetic-looking cock-cage, and suddenly she smiled. It was an enigmatic expression, but I was certain she was deeply amused.

"Okay, 'Rex'," she said, with more than a touch of irony. She took his hand and shook it firmly, quite formally.

"Do you mind telling me what you've done to my parents?" She withdrew her hand and stood there, quite composed and self-possessed. I was impressed and very proud of her.

Rex smiled at her; he was also clearly impressed. But instead of answering her, he addressed me.

"Go to your room, Gianna. Put on your uniform. Don't come out until you're called."

I should probably tell you what my daughter is like. She is very pretty, with a perfectly symmetrical and flawless face, blond hair, and a lithe, youthful figure that has just enough curves to make a man hard. She looks a good four or five years younger than her twenty-one years and has a sweet, girl-next-door innocence about her that belies her razor-sharp wit.

I had obeyed, putting on my maid's uniform, and I had been waiting rather impatiently for a few minutes before Rex and Emma passed by my room (formerly my office). I cracked the door to take a peek and saw them going into the master bedroom.

Nothing much happened for the next hour or so. I heard voices indistinctly and at one point I heard doors open and close; it sounded like someone went out of the master bedroom and into Emma's room.

Finally, Rex gathered us all at the dining room table: me, in my little frilly dress, Cathy, completely naked, Emma, dressed but frowzled, and Rex, in briefs and a tee-shirt, looking competent and commanding as usual.

"It's time to make your decision, Cathy," Rex announced.

Cathy surprised me when she shouted, "No! This isn't what you promised. I'm not going to be banished to Emma's room while you shack up with her!" She was starting to cry.

"Just hold on a minute, Cathy," Rex said firmly. "I consulted with Emma about the arrangement and some of its implications." He raised an eyebrow. "And we're changing some of the details."

He turned and gestured towards Emma.

"That's right; it's a whole new ball game now," Emma said. "I must say, that I am totally disgusted with you. Both of you!" She glared directly at me. "Especially you Dad!"

She grimaced as if she were tasting something vile.

"To think, I used to look up to you... Look at you. A pathetic sissy cocksucker!"

She glanced at Cathy and back at me.

"And being Rex's cock-sucking bum-boy wasn't enough for you? You had to drag my mother into it?"

She turned her gaze back to Cathy.

"Not that you're any paragon of virtue, either, Mother!" she declared with some vitriol. "Were you really going to turn everything over to this man?" She sounded exasperated and incredulous.

"What about me? Did you think of me at all? I'm your sole heir and beneficiary! What did you think was going to happen to me? Well, you don't deserve to get your lives back. Clearly, you've lost any sense of responsibility I thought you had."

She got up and went to stand behind Cathy's chair. She smiled prettily at Rex.

"He told me everything, of course. And he has agreed to bring me into this... whatever this is."

She began playing with Cathy's tits, twisting her nipples. Cathy moaned softly and closed her eyes.

"Since you can't control yourselves, someone else has to do it." She looked at me again. "You brought Rex in to do it, but from now on it's going to be my role too."

She turned her demanding gaze to me. "Get under there and eat you wife's pussy. Don't stop 'til I tell you to."

I scrambled on my knees to Cathy's feet under the table and feasted on her sodden snatch. She had scootched forward and splayed her knees for me. The aroma was breathtaking; I had never seen her pussy this wet before. My tongue went everywhere, inside and outside, lapping up her dripping effluence and making her moan.

Rex got up and stood behind Emma and eased her pants down. From my vantage point below, I could see that he was slipping his thick cock into her from behind. She thrust her ass back to take him in balls deep and began to match his thrusts, maximizing his long-cock fuck strokes as they mated, while Emma continued to abuse Cathy's nipples.

Now both of my girls were moaning in erotic contrapuntal harmony, punctuated by Rex's guttural groans and my yummy slurping noises. With the added percussion of Rex and Emma's bodies rhythmically slapping, we made a sweet symphony of sex until everyone came but me.

Not that I minded. I was too busy swallowing Cathy's gushing juices as she cried out ecstatically. Whatever Emma was doing to her tits had magnified her orgasm, which in turn set off Rex and Emma like a chain reaction, bringing the symphony to a crescendo and ending it with a bang, not a whimper.

Taking Cathy's hand, Emma leaned her naked ass against the table and spread her legs.

"Clean me, Mommy," she said sweetly, pulling Cathy into position with her face in Emma's cum-filled cunt. Cathy started licking and purring like a kitten at a bowl of milk.

Unencumbered now, I crawled out from under the table to Rex's feet. He had put away his softening cock and was watching the women, so I petitioned him.

"Can I clean your cock?"

Not taking his eyes off the incestuous couple, he pulled his briefs aside and let his loose cock hang down so I could lick it. The tang of its flavor excited me enormously as I realized that that was the taste of my daughter's pussy.

Emma's sated cunt must have been completely cleansed of every last little spermatozoon, just as I know that Rex's cock was spotless, by the time Cathy and I were finally pulled away from our respective labors.

"That's enough," Rex announced. "Before you answer, Cathy, I want you to know what has changed. You and John will be owned jointly by Emma and me. Your property, on the other hand, will be turned over to Emma alone."

He paused to let it sink in. I was tremendously excited; I felt like I was holding my breath, hoping Cathy would assent.

"Oh!" Cathy said, looking utterly charming, kneeling, naked and sweaty, with knitted brow, her plump lower lip clenched pensively between her teeth.

Emma reached out and gently stroked Cathy's hair as if petting a much loved puppy. She said not a word.

"Yes!" Cathy blurted suddenly. Her voice wasn't loud, but it was vehemently passionate in tone. "Please let me be your slave!" She looked over at Rex as she said this before pressing her face into Emma's tummy.

Emma tilted Cathy's face by the chin and, bending down, kissed her fiercely on the mouth.

While the ladies were still embracing, Rex put his cock away and pulled me to my feet.

"You have work to do," he said. "You can start by changing the sheets on the bed. They got a little messy." He grinned. "And then you can move all of Cathy's and Emma's things - they're swapping rooms."

The sheets really were a mess. They were stained, too, with what looked like blood. Cathy caught me smelling them when she came into the room

"It's blood," she said, as if reading my mind. "Emma's."

I must have looked pretty stupid; my mind was a whirl of confusion and alarm.

"She was a virgin," she explained. "Until Rex took her cherry today." She looked rather wistful for a moment. "I watched them."

"How is that possible?" I wondered aloud. "It can't be."

"Sure it can," said Emma, from the doorway. She looked amused by my incredulity.

"Oh, I've had lots of sex," she said finally. "but never like that. Rex was my first." Explaining further, she added, "College boys are too easy. I like to tease them and make them cum, but I would never let them do that." She smiled smugly. "They always do what I want," she added by way of explanation.

"Really?" asked Cathy in wonder, speaking for both of us.

"Oh, c'mon, Mom, you know what college boys are like..." She took out her phone. "I've been making videos since the start of my junior year," she said while tapping and swiping. "Here, this one is good."

She faced the phone screen toward her mother. "See?" she said.

I leaned in to get a close look. We saw a hunky young man tied spread-eagle, naked, on a bed. He was blindfolded. Emma - it was clearly Emma, although the top half of her face wore a cat mask - was tickling his hugely engorged cock lightly with her fingertips and alternately smacking his swollen balls with her open palm until he suddenly convulsed.

Cum started shooting in high arcs, landing first on the wall above his head, and then on his face. There were six or seven spurts, each one reaching a shorter distance until the last shots landed on his chest and dribbled onto his belly.

"When I started, I just used random guys I met, but now I've got two boyfriends and a fraternity that pays me for hazing their new members. I'm making a ton of money on OnlyFans."

"Isn't she enterprising?" said Rex, joining us in the bedroom. "And she hasn't even finished her marketing degree." He slipped an arm around her and hugged her to himself proprietarily.

I took her phone and Cathy looked on as I explored her "MeanGirlOnCampus" pages. She had more than fifty videos with titles like Ruined Date, Pegged by Peggy, Frat-Boy Cry-Baby, and Premature Emasculation.

Emma laughed at our shocked arousal. "How do you think I bought my Miata? Not working in the cafeteria!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

Emma had to make the hour and a half drive back to school that evening but, before she left, she wanted to celebrate.

"How about a little family orgy?" she suggested, and proceeded to direct us in producing a video that she said she would post on her site the next day.

Rex shot it on her phone. The plot was simple: I ate Cathy's pussy to multiple orgasms while Emma fucked my ass with her strap-on until I came. I was shaking all over as my locked-up cock streamed a little puddle of cum beneath me.

That's right, Emma gave me my first prostate ass-gasm. "You knew that would happen?" Cathy asked while I was still blissed out.

"Of course," said Emma, "I do it all the time. Why do you think I'm so popular?"

yfnsp
yfnsp
136 Followers