Inappropriate Desperation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your hips for me," he said, not asking permission.

"Okay," she answered and did so.

He slid her underwear down her legs before pulling them off and throwing it to the floor. Lifting her legs over his shoulders, he looked her in the eye and asked, "Has anyone put their mouth on you here before?"

She shook her head.

"Well, I'm going to show you how it can feel...unless you want me to stop."

She bit her lip, the phone all but forgotten in her hand as the warmth of his breath fell over her clit.

"Do you want me to stop, Heather?"

She shook her head again.

"Then I'm going to need you to tell me what you're typing or you'll leave me no other choice, okay?"

"Wait, what? You want me to read my text message to Dallas to you as you...eat me out?"

He grinned ear-to-ear. "That's correct."

She stared at him in silence, expecting him to begin...and then realized he wasn't going to start until she did. He was serious.

She began typing. "Hey, so I know we—oh my god!" she screamed and grinded against him involuntarily as he licked from her slit slowly.

"I know you wanted to talk about how we ended things last night. Jesus, Henry!"

He held her hips down with hands as he sawed her pussy with his tongue.

"I have," she clenched, her eyes slamming shut as he moved his head up to suck on her clit. "No, I mean, I don't think that's a good idea. I have been thinking about the future and..."

She physically couldn't speak as he slid a finger inside her, now alternating between licking and sucking on her clit. He felt her body shuddering and wanted to prolong her pleasure.

When he stopped she assumed it was because she had quit typing. "And I don't see a way for us to stay together after high school."

He buried his face in her pussy again, fucking her with his tongue.

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel right stringing you along and leading you on to think we can find a way to make it last."

"Oh, I'll make it last," Henry growled against her clit, the vibrations making her head spin and her toes curl.

"I hit send," she panted. "It's done."

He shook his head, and with his face still between her legs, the sensation of his beard against her clit and her inner thighs was torture for her. "It's not done until he texts back."

He continued lapping up her juices and teasing her while fucking her with his fingers. She was so wet now that he had two inside when her phone started ringing.

"Oh my God, it's him,"she said as she looked at the screen.

"Don't answer it."

"Obviously." She bucked against him, begging for the release that he continued to refuse her. She dipped a hand down to touch herself but he pushed it away.

Her phone dinged with a new message.

"Read it to me."

"Heather, please answer the phone," she paused, out of breath from his touches. "I want to talk about this."

"Do you want to call him back?" He asked, already knowing the answer as he began moving his fingers faster now.

"No."

"Tell him then."

She began typing. "I'm sorry, Dallas. There's—Ahh!"

Henry sucked as hard as he could on her clit while still fucking her with his fingers.

"There's nothing left to say. Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod." She was bucking and grinding as he brought her close to the edge.

"I sent it. I sent it," she panted.

"Good girl," he said calmly as she continued writhing. "Have you ever had someone give you an orgasm before?"

"No," she whispered. "Please...please keep going."

He smiled as she began to pinch her own nipples and rub her breasts. He worked in three fingers now while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Her phone began to ring again, but she ignored it. She grabbed the back of his head and tried to push him back towards her pussy. He did as she wanted and as he licked and sucked her clit, pumping his hand in and out as fast as he could, her whole body began to shake as she ground against him in perfect rhythm.

"Oh my god, Henry! Henry, I'mcummingimcummingimcumming! Jesus! Ahh, don't stop please, please, PLEASE!"

Her movements slowed as she came down and he pulled his hand away before pouncing on top of her. His fingers gripped her hair roughly has he rammed his tongue into her mouth.

She could taste herself on his tongue and she moaned as the reality of that hit her. He grinded himself against her hip and she reached down again to find his shorts were soaking wet with precum. She tugged at his waistband but he stilled her hands with his.

"I don't have any condoms."

"I'm on the pill."

He shook his head. "I don't want to take any chances."

She groaned in frustration, and then an idea came to mind. "Let me up."

"What?" he asked, looking at her in confusion.

She pushed on his shoulders until he sat back and then she got on her knees and kissed him deeply.

"It's my turn," she said, breaking the kiss. She climbed off the bed to stand at the foot of it. "Stand up."

He watched her warily as he did as commanded. She grabbed his waistband and pulled his shorts and boxers down to release his enormous erection that now bobbed between them.

She sucked a breath between her teeth at the size of it and then took it in her hand, making him wince.

"Does that hurt?"

"God, no. But it's unbearable to know I can't put it in you right now."

She gave him a smirk and pushed him until he sat on the bed. Then she straddled him and positioned herself above his erection, making his eyes go wide. "What are you—Jesus," he gasped as she teased the head with the entrance to her pussy.

She nipped at his earlobe. "You may not be able to put it in here," she said and dipped herself to take in just the head, "but that doesn't mean I can't take it somewhere else."

With that, she got on her knees on the carpet before him and stroked her hand up and down.

"Have you done this before?" He asked, amazed at how skillfully she was with it.

"I've never even held one in my hand before. Let alone.." she cut herself off as she bent forward and licked the tip. "My mouth."

He couldn't help but run his hands through her hair, wanting desperately to force himself all the way in.

"It's really...big," she said before taking it in her mouth as far as she could. The sensation was brand new to her, but she found it to be more pleasant. Especially with the way he was gripping her head and the sounds coming from his mouth.

She moved her head up and down, taking it in more each time to let her throat adjust. When she would get back up to the head she sucked and licked at the smooth skin. The taste of his precum was salty and not nearly what she was expecting. With one of her free hands, she cupped his balls which were extremely tight and heavy.

The first time she touched them he bucked up so hard he hit the back of her throat, which scared her at first until she relaxed and began breathing through her nose. She cupped them again to get that reaction and felt a thrill go through her when he bottomed out. With this new information stored away, she used one hand to pump the bottom of his shaft while bobbing up and down with her head on the top. She felt his toes curl beside her and heard him growl again.

She stopped to catch her breath and looked up at him.

"Is it what you expected?" He asked, still panting.

She grinned at him. "I'm about to find out."

Then, she leaned forward and deep throated him again, humming as she hit the bottom and created a vacuum with her mouth.

"Oh my fuck!" He held her head more tightly and slowly began to pump into her mouth.

She gripped his thighs tightly to let him know this was what she wanted him to do. Now understanding, he stood up and began to fuck her face. His grip tight, she cupped his balls again, ready for him to release.

"Jesus, Heather," he moaned, pounding her face again and again until he gasped, his thrusts becoming shorter and faster.

As he did, she felt his hot semen pouring into her mouth and she kept sucking, swallowing as he began to slow. Once he was completely drained, she let him fall out with a pop before licking off every last bit.

He collapsed on the bed and she lay next to him. He looked at her, lips red and swollen from her first blowjob and felt his cock twitching again. "What the fuck did I get myself into, Heather?"

She laughed. "Does that mean I did alright?"

He clucked his tongue at her. "Yeah, you could say that."

Her phone dinged with another message, telling Henry that it was Kristen. "Chris and I saw Dallas at the gas station. Told us you guys broke up. You okay?"

She sighed and set the phone down.

Henry rolled towards her and propped himself up on his elbow. His right hand reached out and cupped one of her breasts, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "So? Are you okay, Heather?"

She pulled his head down to kiss his lips. "I'm more okay than I've been in a very long time."

"I still can't believe this is my life right now. That you want me enough to sacrifice your relationship with Dallas, and take the risks you are...".

"I feel the same way. And it's going to be really hard not to show you affection in public. But it might be a little...fun, too," she said with a smug grin.

He poked her hip with his new erection. "Just a little fun?"

"You really need to get some condoms," she whispered, stroking his rigid shaft. "It seems I have a lot more to learn than I thought."

END PART 2

12