Inappropriate Desperation Pt. 03

Story Info
Henry makes sure Heather's first time is unforgettable.
2.6k words
4.59
6.2k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week after was a busy one, with the golf course being packed in April and May. Being a golf pro at the country club was fantastic, but the fact that Dallas and Heather both worked there made it awkward to say the least. He had talked to their shift manager and gotten the schedule fixed so that their hours only overlapped once that week.

He and Heather had both looked forward to that Saturday, though. Kaleb was away with some friends on a camping trip in the canyons and Kristen had a date with Chris. Heather's own parents had a banquet for her mom's law firm they were attending and were staying at the hotel there overnight.

When she arrived, he had her pull her car into the garage. He was waiting for her and the second she got out of her car, he pulled her to him and kissed her hungrily.

"Watching you at work and knowing I shouldn't pay you more attention than usual was torture," he whispered as he moved from her lips to her throat and back again.

"I know, it was for me, too."

He broke the kiss, but instead of pulling her into the house, he pulled her towards the gate to the backyard.

"I thought we could go for a nighttime swim."

She panicked for a second. "I didn't bring my swimsuit, though."

He smiled at her, waiting for her to catch on.

She blushed. "Oh, I see. Another lesson for me, huh?"

"If you want one."

They walked through the large wooden gate in the high, stone fence and he turned to lock it behind him.

"Aren't we kind of exposed out here? What if Kristen comes home? Or Kaleb?"

He shook his head and showed her his watch. "After you came over last Sunday, I couldn't stop thinking about ways to make this work."

"You couldn't, huh?" She raised an eyebrow at him, drawing a deep chuckle from him.

"Not for one second," he replied. He showed her his watch again, "I found some security apps that will signal to me when the garage, or any doors I connected to this, open. Kaleb and Kristen's phones will ring through to this and I can check their location, too. I can turn off and on lights if I need to and, best of all?"

He reached out and pulled her shirt up over her head before tossing it onto one of the chaise loungers. Then, he bent down, kissed her, unsnapped her bra, and whispered in her ear. "It's waterproof."

They quickly undressed before jumping in. She playfully swam away from him over to the shallow sunbathing deck. Pushing herself up out of the water, she crawled out until she was lying back on her elbows. As he approached, she kicked out her foot splashing him lightly.

"Hey now! You're going to pay for that one." He followed her up on the deck until he was next to her in the shallow water, her glistening body on full display before him.

She watched him approach and felt herself getting aroused at the sight of his naked erection, already rock hard despite the cool water. "You sure you're really an old man. Because from this angle, you look extremely...virile."

He leaned over her, rubbing himself against her warm thigh. "Do you see the table between the two loungers behind me?"

She sat up and craned her neck to look. "Yes, why?"

"Do you see a small box on top of it?"

"Yes," she replied, seeing a cube shaped object lying there. She looked back at him and noticed his light blue eyes had turned dark, something she had learned was a signal of his desire. "Oh my god. Are those?"

He nodded and reached between her legs, parting them. "I drove to the store and bought them the minute you left my house last weekend."

A rush of moisture pooled at her center as he drove a finger inside and crushed her mouth with his.

"Jesus, you're already so wet," he moaned against her neck.

She reached down and cupped his heavy balls before wrapping her hand around his shaft. "And you're already hard as a rock."

He let out a guttural groan as she worked her hand up and down in time with his finger. "I thought we would swim first...foreplay...but all I want right now is...to take you over to that chair and bury myself inside you."

She could feel butterflies fluttering in her stomach, realizing she was about to give her virginity to this man.

"Would that be okay?" he asked, as if he could read her mind.

Not trusting her voice, she nodded.

Her hand had stopped and he noticed the hungry look in her eyes had changed to a nervous one. His lustful haze broke as the full reality of what they were about to do hit him, too.

"We don't have to do this if you're not ready," he whispered, removing his hand and setting it on her hip to rub small soothing circles there.

She bit her lip. "I-I am...it's just...I know we have already jumped into this pretty deeply, but..."

"But with this, there's no going back, right?"

Heather gave him a quizzical expression.

"You're a virgin." He stated it matter-of-factly so she knew he wasn't asking.

She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck, parting his lips to taste him before pulling back again. "But I told you before: there is no one I trust more than you to not take advantage of me."

He smiled down at her, taking in every inch of her face: the decorative porch lights dazzling her eyes and making her dark, wet hair glisten. He kissed a drop that rolled down her temple before nibbling on her earlobe.

"I want you inside of me, Henry," she moaned into his ear, throwing a leg over him. She grinded against his body for emphasis.

So fast it shocked even him, he hopped up and pulled her to her feet, all but dragging her to one of the soft, cushioned chaise lounges she had laid on a hundred times before. Her mind raced as she saw one the beach towels she always left at their house already spread out for her.

Noticing her hesitation upon seeing what he had prepared, he stood behind her to poke her gently with his erection. He wrapped one arm against her waist to press it into the small of her back, his balls nestled against the top of her ass crack, and cupped her left breast with his other.

"You can back out right now," he whispered, pressing a kiss in the soft spot behind her ear. "We can go jump in the pool and make out for an hour. There's other things—"

She leaned forward out of his arms and laid on her back before him. "I told you what I want."

He stared at her long tanned legs, splayed open as she waited for him to make the next move. His cock twitched at her taut nipples standing out against the triangle of porcelain white skin, usually hidden beneath her bikini, now displayed in the open for his enjoyment.

He looked down at his wrist, tapped it a few times and then the sound of classic country music filled the backyard.

"For the neighbors," he said with a smirk before kneeling between her legs and tossing them over his shoulders.

She gasped as he buried his mouth in her pussy, the reason behind the music becoming clear. She grabbed his hair and grinded against his face. He used his tongue to delve inside, his purpose to get her as wet as possible. He removed his tongue and replaced it with his middle finger. Diving back into her mound with his face he sucked her clit into his mouth as hard as he could and felt her juices flood around his finger. He used the opportunity to stick another, opening her up slowly as he spread her juices from inside her up to her hard bud and all the way down to her asshole.

She cried out as he toyed with her clit while simultaneously sawing his fingers in and out.

"Oh my god, I can actually hear you fingering me," she panted, her knuckles white as she gripped the arms of the lounger, feeling herself getting close to the edge.

He used his free hand to grab the box of condoms from the side table and she watched in a pre-orgasmic haze as he opened it. She was fascinated as he removed a square and quickly ripped it open with his teeth. The wrapper fell to the ground as he rolled the condom down the length of his cock, and suddenly he was on top of her.

He moved her legs so they were wrapped around his waist and noticed she was biting her lip and holding her breath.

"It's going to hurt a little, but I promise it will be worth it," he said before pressing a kiss on her lips. Slowly rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit, he sucked her tongue into his mouth.

Heather could taste herself on his lips, and the way he teased her opening with the tip of his cock had her widening her legs to allow him to press more deeply.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck, groaning as he sunk the head into her warm folds. "Last chance to stop, Heather," he whispered huskily.

She locked her ankles around him and pressed on his ass as she thrust her hips up towards him rhythmically to take him in another two inches. "I want all of it, Henry. Please," she moaned, enjoying the sensations she was already experiencing as she humped him.

With her permission he moved his hips back until just the head was inside. "Look at me," he commanded, and when she did, he sunk himself in slowly until he felt the same obstruction he had the week before.

Her eyes widened as she felt herself stretching painfully and she looked down between them to see he still had about six inches outside of her body. She gripped his shoulders as she readied herself.

Henry leaned down and kissed her hard for a few seconds before leaning back and watching her as he pulled almost all the way out again. He put one hand on each of the arms of the chair and then thrust into her as hard as he could.

Her eyes squeezed shut as she cried out and dug her fingernails into his back. Even as he slowly pulled out again, Henry used his weight to lean heavy on the back of her thighs as she instinctively tried to wriggle away from the source of the pain. He still hadn't gotten all the way in past her hymen and she was already making a lot of noise. As he got to where he had just the tip inside again, he covered her mouth with his own and thrust balls deep. He shoved his tongue inside as she screamed, the sound reverberating down the back his throat, and began fucking her in earnest.

Her nails dug so deep into his skin, he was sure there had to be blood but it was worth it for him. He broke the kiss, now that she wasn't screaming, and watched her face contort with discomfort as her body tried to get used to the friction and size, stretching to accommodate his deep strokes. A tear rolled down her cheek and he licked it off, her eyes flying open.

"I promise it won't hurt much longer," he said, thrusting faster. "Trust me."

She forced herself to look down between them, trying to focus on the mesmerizing sight of his cock disappearing and reappearing from inside her pussy. She could see the smears of blood and couldn't believe this was finally happening with the person she'd fantasized it happening with for so long. The thought made her wetter and, just like he said, the pain began to fade.

Her heart began to race as his thrusts increased in speed, the friction of his body rubbing against her clit making her moan with pleasure.

"I told you so," he said with a smile as he watched her eyes shut again, throwing her head side to side while she writhed and arched up to try and meet his thrusts.

She huffed out a laugh and opened her eyes to see the most beautiful sight she had ever witnessed: this strong, handsome man sweating from the exertion of pounding into her to make her feel the greatest pleasure a woman could feel.

He reached one arm down between them, still clutching the chair for leverage to get as deep inside of her as he could. With his middle finger, he flicked her clit back and forth making her eyes roll back in her head and her hips buck wildly.

"Oh my god that feels...so good, Henry...please," she moaned.

"Please what," he teased.

"Please do not stop, please, please, please," she repeated as her body began to shake. "Henry, harder. Go harder."

The sound of his name coming from her lips as she all but screamed, begging him to fuck her, had his balls swelling. He removed his hand so he could do as she said and grabbed the arm of the chair again. He slammed into her so hard that the chair was moving on the patio beneath them.

"Oh god, please! Please, Henry!" she begged again, her hands now on his ass as she tried to get him as deep as she could.

He felt her body shuddering beneath him. "Jesus, Heather!" Her muscles began contracting around his cock and he slowed to enjoy each thrust before ramming until he bottomed out against her cervix.

Her cries of ecstasy became so loud he covered her mouth with his hand, until finally she stopped shaking.

Her vice-like grip around his cock combined with watching her orgasm was too much for him.

Heather opened her eyes sleepily, still recovering from the intense pleasure, and felt a little bit of panic as his eyes squeezed shut while his thrusts got rougher. He buried his face in her neck once more, sucking and licking viciously as the sounds of his grunts and the squeak of the chair mixed with the music to create a cacophony that filled her ears.

He moved faster and faster until suddenly he groaned loudly and squeezed her like a python, using her tight pussy to slowly milk everything out of him. Finally, he stilled completely, buried to the hilt in her pussy.

He opened his eyes to find her staring at him with a slightly pained expression. "Are you okay?"

She nodded as he relaxed around her and pulled out. Rolling to the side, he moved so she could rest her head on his chest.

Playing with the mat of curls there, she asked, "So...did you cum at the end? Is that why...?"

He smiled at her innocent question and pulled her leg over his hip. "Yes. Because of you."

"Really?" she asked, looking up at him.

"You felt amazing," he answered, stroking his hand lazily up and down her hip.

"You made me feel pretty amazing, too."

"I still can't believe that this is my life right now. That you want me like this." He leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Believe it," she whispered, grinding against him slowly before returning the kiss. When they broke apart, she gave him a smirk. "Now, how about that swim?"

END PART 3