Inappropriate Desperation Pt. 04

Story Info
A change in plans leads to erotic adventure on a mountain.
2.3k words
4.56
4.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Wednesday, Heather was finishing her shift at the club; putting up the leftover drinks and food and cashing out her receipts.

"Hey," a familiar voice called to her, instantly sending tingles through her body.

"Hey," she replied as nonchalantly as she could, and continued with closing down her cart.

Henry walked over to the cart, looking extremely handsome in a green polo and khakis. She watched from the corner of her eye as he perched on the edge of the seat, leaning forward and using the putter in his hand for balance.

"Busy shift today?" he asked her, waving to one of the marshalls who was headed toward the clubhouse.

"Not too bad," she answered, locking the glass doors on the mobile pantry. "How about you?"

"Yeah, I had a little bit more than normal, but it's tournament season. Pretty usual for this time of year."

"Mmm hmm. I'm heading back in to turn in my receipts and clock out," she said and walked around to the driver side.

"Mind if I ride with you?"

She laughed. "Of course not. Would be kind of weird if I didn't offer since I'm going right near your car."

Putting it into drive, she pressed on the gas.

"Yeah, so about that...".

She looked over at him, quizzically, and steered the vehicle towards the cart barn beside the clubhouse.

"I'm gonna be driving you home tonight. Kristen tried to find you earlier, since y'all can't have your phones on during the shift, but she must've been on the wrong path. She told me she picked you up and y'all rode here together. I let her off her shift early because Chris' parents offered to take them to dinner for his birthday tonight. I guess they surprised him last minute."

"Oh, okay," she replied as goosebumps broke out all over her body and she continued towards the charging station.

"Hey, Heather!" one of the attendants hollered, waving her over. "Just park it there and leave the keys. I have to wash that one before we plug it in for the night."

"Okay, thanks, Jake!" She pulled to where he had directed and put it in park.

They hopped out of the vehicle, grabbing her bag of receipts and cash box, and walked up the short sidewalk to the kitchen area.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind," he said, holding the door open for her.

"Thank you, and I don't." She smiled up at him and walked through to the employee section to put her things in the safe and clock out.

"You hungry?" he asked, as they made their way out to the parking lot.

"I could go for a bite."

It was a familiar sight to anyone who knew them since all the employees and members at the club knew the relationship between the families. Walking side by side, his hand at the small of her back as he helped her into the pickup, was nothing out of the ordinary. The underlying tension they felt from the endless possibilities of what could happen between them that evening, however, was anything but ordinary.

He hopped in and slammed the door shut behind him before buckling up and starting the engine. "How does pizza from Gino's sound?"

She smirked at him and rolled her eyes. That had been her favorite Italian place since she was little and he obviously knew that. "I think you know the answer to that."

Suddenly, she felt panicked. "Is that such a good idea, though? What if Gino or one of the family mentions seeing us there tonight without Kristen or my dad?"

He reached his hand down to the skin just below the hem of her shorts. "I already thought about that."

She chuckled in relief and laid her hand on top of his. "Of course you did."

"Do you trust me?"

"Always."

He grinned at her and gently massaged his way up her leg. "Text your family and let them know that you're going out to eat and will be home a little late. I don't want them to worry."

The sultry tone he used and the movement of his hand on her leg was getting her extremely aroused.

"You cold?" He asked wryly, continuing his ministrations as he worked his hand underneath the cotton fabric of her shorts. "You've got goosebumps."

"That's your fault," she replied, trying to control the rate of her breath as she did.

Heather observed his face, staring straight ahead, watching the road as he maneuvered through the winding neighborhood they'd driven a thousand times before. She wondered what exactly he had planned as he pulled into Gino's and told her to wait in the car.

Just 15 minutes later they were sitting at one of the concrete picnic tables on the McDowell Mountain Trails, the cheese pizza now half eaten in front of them as the sun dropped slowly over their neighborhood, below them on the horizon. He had chosen a spot he'd noticed on the trails' map. It was off the dirt path by about 200 feet, several fully bloomed Palo Verde trees between the table and trail to obscure it enough that you couldn't see it, even from the parking pad across the way.

He had felt a wicked thrill as she looked around in confusion when they got out of the truck, not yet understanding his choice of destination. It was the perfect place for them to spend time together away from prying, judgemental eyes...and the desert sunset view was gorgeous.

They talked about work, about golf and how she was preparing herself to start with the collegiate team at ASU at the end of the summer. She expressed her two possible majors, business and education, and the courses she planned to take while she chose between them.

The conversation stalled after awhile as he stared into her eyes. She leaned forward and took his face between her hands to kiss him gently. They turned towards one another on the bench as the kiss intensified, his tongue seeking hers out. He worked his hand under her shirt to cup her breast, teasing the nipple with his thumb through the fabric of the thin satin bra. His other hand pushed the box of pizza to the end of the table, the scraping sound loud in the relative silence of the desert evening.

He stood up from the table and reached for her hand. "Come here," he commanded.

Heather untangled her legs from the bench and followed him to the short end of the table. Henry put a hand on both sides of her waist and lifted her so she was sitting on the concrete slab they'd been dining on. He kissed her lips briefly before leaning her back on the table and kissing down her neck.

She gasped as he grabbed the hem of her polo shirt and forced it up towards her neck. He yanked the cups of her bra down, exposing her tits to him, and immediately devoured them.

"Oh my god," she moaned as he tugged on her nipple while alternately twisting and massaging the other. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her hips involuntarily bucking up into him as his erection poked her through his multiple layers of clothing.

"I cannot get enough of you," he whispered against her breast. "You're fucking intoxicating, Heather."

His cock begged for her pussy as he dry-jumped her against the table.

"I feel like I'm on fire," she confessed, clawing at his shirt, wishing she could feel his skin.

He kissed down her belly and unzipped her shorts, drawing a gasp from the girl beneath him. Using his chin, he pushed her lacy underwear down to continue his path. He didn't think it was possible to be more turned on at that moment...and then he smelled her arousal. He yanked on her shorts hard enough that it lifted her hips off the table and pulled them and her underwear down to lap at her soaking wet pussy.

"Jesus, Henry!" Her fingers gripped his hair, holding his head there as she writhed at the feeling of his mouth. Her hips began grinding against his face as he fucked her with his tongue. "What if someone—ahh!" She screamed as he sucked her clit hard. "Someone could see us."

He playfully shook his head, both to say he wasn't concerned and because he knew the sensation would drive her crazy. Moving back up her body, nibbling and kissing until he reached her mouth, he noticed the sunset making her skin glow and couldn't imagine a more erotic situation in the world.

She was more than shocked when he stood up off of her, pulling her to her feet again. He nearly forgot why he stood up because the sight of her, tits out, hair disheveled, lips swollen, and shorts falling to her ankles, had him completely hypnotized. The spell wasn't broken until she looked down and reached for the cock that strained against his khakis.

Henry reached into his pocket, smiling, and produced a small square wrapper.

"Oh god, yes," she said, half moaning as she watched him undo his pants.

"Turn around and lean over the table," he instructed.

Her eyes went wide as this was something she had obviously never done before and was extremely nervous to try.

Sensing her anxiety, he put his hands on her hips and kissed her cheek. "I promise, you have nothing to be scared of."

Not trusting her voice, she nodded and let him turn her around before gently pressing her, face down, over the table.

He used his knees to coax her feet further apart and then unzipped his pants to free his erection.

Heather waited blindly as she heard the sound of the condom wrapper being ripped open. The sun was getting lower by the second, making the white, adobe houses in their neighborhood look orange. He grabbed her hips, pulling her backwards and she felt the warmth of his crotch against her bare ass. Suddenly she felt his cock searching between her legs and her body responded with a rush of heat and moisture to greet him. Her hands reached out and gripped the sides of the rough table.

"Just relax," he said to her as he used his hand to help guide his head in.

She gasped when she felt him enter her and sucked in a deep breath, trying to do what he instructed. He had been right, of course: she was soaking wet. There was no pain as he slowly pushed himself deeper until she could feel him press completely against her once more.

At this angle he knew he would get in deeper than their previous time, and he wondered if she would enjoy this position as much as he knew he would. He pulled out almost completely and then slowly pushed back in several times, letting her pussy stretch and adjust.

He watched, mesmerized, as her ass clenched in unison with the muscles wrapped around his cock, trying to keep him deep inside of her.

"God, you feel so good, Heather," he moaned as he began to thrust faster. Her hips in his hands, he began to pull her harder to meet each one until she caught on and began rocking back on her own.

"Oh my god—faster, Henry!"

He did as commanded until the sounds of their slapping skin and her moans were all that could be heard in the park.

Heather's nipples scraped against the concrete making them even more sensitive than usual. And, as Henry picked up the pace, his balls assaulted her clit and she felt the beginning of an orgasm building.

"Please don't stop! Go harder," she cried out. "Please."

He grabbed her hair with one hand, forcing her to stay close and in time with him as he fucked her so hard he was afraid she would have bruised hips.

Her pussy began to quiver around him, her ass bouncing and shoulders shaking as her climax overtook her.

Feeling her squeeze his cock tightly as he pounded her gorgeous body, now collapsed on the table from his fucking, combined with the sun setting before them, was too much.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" he hollered.

Heather felt his rhythm change and knew from the last time that he was about to cum. His thrusts got slower and deeper, bottoming out deep inside her with each one until finally he froze. She loved the feeling, knowing now why he did this, of him pressing into her as deep as he could hold himself inside with all his weight on top of her.

She didn't even care that his face was holding hers down against the rough surface as he tried to catch his breath. "It was good for you, too, then, huh?" she said with a giggle.

"That was unreal," he answered, slowly moving off her to toss his condom in the garbage can before zipping himself back up.

He walked over and helped her up before kissing her deeply again. "You are unbelievable, do you know that?"

She blushed, fixing her top and pulling her underwear and shorts up. "How do you figure?"

He looked down at her with a calm, but extremely serious expression that she could just make out in the dusk light of the evening. "If you hadn't had the courage to tell me how you feel, I wouldn't be standing here, literally at the top of a mountain, feeling like I could take on the world. I haven't felt this good in years, Heather. And it's because of you."

A warmth spread through her as he told her these things and she leaned forward to lay her head against his chest.

"I don't want this night to end," she whispered.

He rubbed her back and held her close, noticing the stars that began to shine in the darkening sky above them. "Neither do I."

She looked up at him. "But it's worth it. And I will do whatever it takes for as long as it takes, to keep this going."

He nodded. "I dare someone to try and stop me."

END PART 4