Incessant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed, kissed, kissed... Devouring each other's mouths as if their lives depended on it. Their legs made contact. Katherine's naked skin rubbing against the divine fabric of her escort's sheer stockings. They both still wore heels that collided with a loud click; a pornographic sound that made both women groan.

Katherine positioned herself so that her lover's leg fell between her thighs. She started riding that leg; rubbing the fabric of her panties against that of the stockings. The rented beauty encouraged her by moving in sync and providing the friction she craved.

"Oh, Blake, you're making Mommy so wet," Katherine cried.

The call-girl didn't know how to respond, other than to play along with her thick Italian accent. "Yes... Yes, Mommy, I love making love to you."

"Baby, I want you to hurt me a little. Please, make me your little toy; play with me."

Myra didn't know what to do, but luckily, it wasn't 'Myra' in that bed. No, it was Blake — whoever Blake was to her client. So, she wrapped her hand around the back of Katherine's neck and pressed hard. With her other hand, she grabbed the older woman's ass and squeezed hard.

This didn't please Katherine, who wanted more from her lover. She wanted anger and frustration; a touch of resentment and a bit of punishment.

The call-girl's kisses felt like gentle waves — too light and loving. Her hands were slim and careful, and not nearly harsh enough. So, Mommy worked harder to get a rise out of her lover. She made her motions stronger as skin-hunger drove her body to seek contact, and sure enough, it worked.

Blake parted her Mommy's panties and pinched her clit to bring forth a little whimper. She moved her hand over the woman's neck and choked her properly, still careful, but stronger. This made Mommy happy as she grinned from ear-to-ear. So, Blake pressed a little harder, cupping her Mommy's pussy and rubbing it with vigour.

Both women loved the moment — their illicit encounter, made possible by dirty-rotten money. Knowing that made it all the more fun, all the more filthy, and Katherine's groans became more primal and possessive.

The mother liked being the lesser. She liked being punished by the daughter she disappointed so many years ago. It was a nice feeling, one that she would always chase, but it soon gave way to a change. She felt powerful as she crashed into her bought-for lover, but she also felt warm and in love. That feeling of control was something she'd never felt before and it melted away her tenderness.

Blake stopped being Blake and went back to being Myra — from daughter to prostitute. So, Katherine found the confidence to squeeze her lover, to grin wildly and to nibble at her mouth. She felt an unfamiliar strength and sense of security, which the professional recognised.

Katherine felt searching hands as she was released from an eternal kiss and the hand around her neck. Her brief disappointment soon turned to pained-anticipation as she felt warm lips return to her body. The girl kissed one of her stiff nipples and Katherine took her by the chin to kiss her mouth again. It was to stop her from touching 'that place', which belonged only to her children.

"Not there, baby. That's for other people."

"Sorry, Mommy," the escort cooed.

"Can you make your Mommy cum now? Will you do that for my, Baby?" Katherine almost plead.

Myra seemed disappointed for a brief moment, like she was desperate to suckle at this woman's tit. But her professional side took over, and she returned to her sultry seduction. Her inexperience didn't show. No, she was too good at what she did to betray that.

Soon, the young beauty found the beautiful place between Katherine's legs — the wet patch on her panties. It smelt of animal-arousal and tasted so sweet.

The escort sharpened her tongue and probed at the concealed slit before sitting back and watching her client's face as it begged her for more. And Katherine wanted more — more, more, more — as she gripped the dark-haired girls head and pulled it into her. Then, she finally felt two fingers hook her panty and the sensation of freedom that came with its removal.

The MILF's exposed pussy was unbelievably wet. This made it feel extra-sublime when her young lover's minty breath hit her slit. Two fingers ran their way along it, twisting together and pressing against her sex. A flat tongue followed, and she felt an overdose of endorphins as the fingers advanced past its lips. Then began a steady double-assault of hand and mouth, focusing on her sensitive clit.

The motions became faster as the escort looked up to her client — her Mommy. Katherine realised that the girl was submissive to her unlike anyone had ever been. She took a handful of her one-time lover's hair and got a little aggressive as she used her body to pivot and edge.

There was an oral assault on Mommy's clit as slim feminine fingers pounded her. Release was so close; she was so close. Her throat was tightening, she was feeling pangs in her stomach, tension in her pussy. Soon followed a never-ending barrage of contortions and contractions. She twisted as she experienced something less than a climax but just as wonderful. Then, as lips locked onto her clit to provide excruciatingly pleasant suction, she passed the point of no return. Her feminine juices covering her companion's busy fingers and mouth.

It wasn't the best orgasm she'd ever had — those were the ones she got from her beautiful children. No, not the best, but unlike any other.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

The escort lingered between Katherine's tensed legs before rising to her knees. It had been a very unconventional date: one moment she was nervous Myra, then she became dominant 'Blake', then... She became this woman's toy again. She quite liked it; liked being whatever her Mommy wanted her to be.

Her tongue returned to place it had been; licking at the sticky remnants of Mommy's climax. In the back of her mind she knew that their hour was up. She wanted to stay but knew you never give out freebies. Reluctantly, she left the warm place between her lover's legs.

Their encounter was over.

Myra showered and dressed back into her normal clothes. She took a little longer than usual. It crossed her mind that she hoped Katherine would come join her, but she didn't.

The women gave each other a polite continental goodbye and soon Katherine was all alone in her room. The mother of three decided to sleep naked that night but not before sending her children a text.

It simply read, 'I am ready to come home now!'

Chapter Five

"Are you ready?" I popped my head through the bedroom door.

Emily was on her stomach, scrolling through her phone. Meanwhile, Riley paged through a thick leather book that didn't have a name on it. The girls hardly noticed me but I got two affirmative nods that let me know they'd be right along. I decided to go check myself in the mirror once last time before going to wait out front.

The outfit that my little sister picked for me wasn't half bad, even if it was very plain. The main purpose of going out was to force us into some nice clothes — to not be so cooped up. The girls didn't disappoint and wore a couple of well-thought-out ensembles.

Emily wore in her typical style: a little preppy and very nautical. It consisted of a blue and white striped dress that looked elegant but sporty. The material hugged her thin frame, accentuating her modest breasts and flat stomach. It stopped several inches above her knees and that drew attention to her long tanned legs. She finished off the look with a pair of expensive looking sandals. Complemented by elegant studs in her ears, and a tennis bracelet that I'd bought for her last birthday.

Behind my sister, Riley wore a pair of figure-hugging white shorts and a fuzzy sweater. It was clearly Emily's because the sleeves were too long and the style too girly. The outfit was classy yet young; drawing attention to her athletic body, but not too much. She added pink lipstick that went well with blonde hair and dark eyebrows. Finishing the look, a pair of expensive white sneakers that were pristine.

"You should also get something for the cold, Em," I advised.

"If it gets cold you two can just cuddle with me," she declared. I raised an eyebrow in response, and she grabbed a grey wool jacket while scolding me with her eyes.

Since we lived about as far out as possible, it took us ten minutes to get to the hotel. Which goes to show that the town was as small as can be. Every road is scenic, and we got great views of the ocean; something I was getting used to, but that amazed Riley.

The hotel is a building of three storeys that stands proudly on the beachfront. Painted white, like most of the town, its blue roof is unique and speaks to the central role it plays in the community.

When a group of farmers partitioned their land to found the town, it was the first thing they built. While it might have been past its heyday, the owners still hoped for a revival (and so did I). In fact, it was the owner's granddaughter who greeted us at the door — a host brimming with pride.

The girl's name was Penny. She had platinum blonde hair and a petite body, with green eyes and a happy face. "Josh, Emily! I am so happy to see you guys!" she beamed.

"Hey!" I greeted, a little too eager because I felt my little sister's elbow dig into my side.

Maybe I was a little too friendly with the girl at the hotel, and maybe it's because she looked like a centrefold. Her straight hair and curvaceous body mixed well with a down-to-earth, ditsy, personality. It was a wonder that Emily didn't seem to find her attractive. When Blake first saw the girl, she wanted to eat her up!

Penny emerged from behind reception and hugged us before introducing herself to Riley. I was immediately happy with my decision to go out for dinner. We were behaving like locals and making friends with the people of the town!

The friendly hostess guided us to the restaurant, which was devoid of people. "It's just me tonight, I'm afraid," Penny shrugged to forgive the absence of her grandparents.

"Well, that's more than enough for me," I proclaimed as Emily's eyes burnt holes in my head.

Our waitress gave us a few minutes to look at the menu and made herself scarce. That gave me an opportunity to make puppy-dog eyes at my sister. She replied by rolling her eyes, "Boys, ugh. What do you think of her, Babe, probably also in love with Miss America?"

Riley seemed to look my way for help, but the truth is that we were both cornered. How could you help but like the Girl Next Door?!

When no one said anything the three of us burst out laughing and Emily tutted dramatically. "I'm surrounded by horny teenagers!"

The restaurant had a great view of the ocean, which wasn't scaring me as it had done earlier. No, I was with friends and felt no fear when I was with them. Our table only had three seats and wouldn't have been able to accommodate a fourth. This made things feel cozy.

We proceeded to order wine, then food, then wine, then food... Soon we'd stopped ordering food and were only ordering wine. I make us sound like drunkards: it was four (or five) bottles total, which isn't that bad, right?

Anyway, booze got the conversation going, and we giggled non-stop for hour after hour. Sometimes, Penny would join our conversation before running off to do some task in the hotel-proper. We had conversations that ranged from the meaningful to the absurd. At one stage, Penny actually sat down with us after Emily sacrificed her seat to come sit on my lap.

Our hostess probably thought it was a little strange — a 20-year-old girl on her brother's lap. She didn't seem disturbed by it, though. Instead, she embraced the atmosphere of openness and familiarity, and we got to know a lot about her. For example, she recently turned 19 and wanted to study nursing.

When Penny left, I learnt a lot more about my sister's girlfriend. At this stage, I'd realised a hundred times that she would undoubtedly be my sister-in-law one day. They had remarkable compatibility in that they were polar opposites, yet madly in love. Of course, if everything went according to plan, Riley would also be my wife's wife (sister wife?).

To sum up the night: we got smashed and Penny pocketed my car keys. "C'mon! We live right around the corner," I plead.

"Nope," the hotelier folded her arms. "I will drive you home and you can come fetch the car tomorrow."

In the lobby, there's a high school graduation picture of Penny. She was an inexperienced driver, and we might've been better off with my drunk-ass behind the wheel. Even so, after a scary fifteen minutes, we were safely home, and we hugged our protector goodbye.

"Come fetch your car tomorrow?" Penny asked.

Before I could reply, my sister chimed in, "I will!"

We all embraced Penny again and I stumbled into the house, turning to go up the stairs and to bed. But Emily was having none of it, "Oh no! I'm not going to sleep now." My sister dragged us to the living room. We collapsed onto the sofa — me next to Emily and Riley next to her — my little sister's hands feeling us up.

"Hey, Em, I'm so tired," I protested.

"Shhh," she put a finger on my lips while her whole body tilted towards me. Her alcohol-soaked breath hit my nostrils and soon her winey tongue split my lips. I groaned into her kiss; enjoying it while worrying about upsetting Riley. The booze had made even Emily's thin body feel heavy, but I managed to push her away.

My little sister rolled her eyes as she bumped into our visitor sitting beside her. She twisted her head and soon the two shared their own drunken kiss. I enjoyed the sight of their sapphic lip-smacking. It was tender — sloppy — and Riley didn't mind making it clear that she enjoyed it.

Their kiss ended and Emily looked back at me; back to Riley and again back to me... The blonde and I stared at each other for a minute or more. Were we going to complete the circle? We were definitely thinking about it, but as if possessed by the same spirit, I shook my head in unison with her. The answer was no.

My little sister rolled her eyes again — mocking our reluctance — and returned to kissing me. Her lips had a different taste this time as I experienced an artefact of Riley. While we might have refused a straight-up kiss, this seemed more intimate. We overwhelmed Emily with our hungry, searching, seeking, mouths as we hunted for traces of each other on her lips. It was curiosity more than anything else.

Instead of becoming playthings for the girl between us, she became our experiment. Here and there, my eyes would meet the grey of Riley's, and we'd pause. At one stage our hands rested on each other's; our fingers threatening to lace together. Between the booze and the moment, we were all lightheaded and clumsy. As we took our turns, we would sometimes bump our heads and giggle, but we never touched for longer than a second.

With time, we all became bolder and I cupped one of my sister's breasts — tweaking her hard nipple. This inspired our guest to do the same and it turned into a competition.

We wanted to see who could get the biggest reaction — who could strike Emily's breath away. When we both targeted her crotch, Riley pulled her hand away. She accepted that it was family first in our house, and watched as I massaged my sister's wet pussy.

The night was filled with moans and delight. It's a miracle everyone kept their pants on, but they did. Drunken fatigue set in and we drifted to sleep.

It had been a weird but wonderful couple of days for me.

12