Incessant Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fill me with your cum!" Emily screamed so loud that the whole hotel might hear us. "Fuuuuck!"

It felt like Emily's body was working with me; as if locking me into a set course. My little sister's pussy felt so good — felt like it was made for me — felt like it was contracting around my cock. Her voice was different, womanly, and awake. This is even as her chest, stomach, and legs trembled due to the stress of our pose and the building of a second climax. I kept my pace; careful not to lose control, but struggling to contain my primal lust. My little sister was about to cum. It would be seconds now, seconds before I would feel a sweet release with her and unload semen into her tight pussy.

Yes, it didn't take long before us two siblings joined together in a beautiful explosion. Like a star collapsing, gravity shifted and limbs locked as expressions froze. Brains switched off and sensation surged through our bodies. We experienced an orgasm together — one orgasm shared by two people. Lovers, partners, family... My cock remained inside Emily; pulsing as cum filled her, and we tried in vain to regain our composure.

As everything subsided, I still found it hard to leave my place. Pulling back, cum dripped out my sister's pussy — slow, like lava bubbling in an open crater. We scrambled up on the bed and found our rest next to each other. Hand-in-hand, we shared a breathless kiss, which was the only way we could communicate. It was good enough for our two voiceless bodies: an affirmation of our love.

With sly smiles, we gradually drifted to sleep.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

The sun seemed to align itself in the centre of our hotel room window. An orange glow bathed the space; the brightest concentration of light settling on my eyes. Next to me, Emily was still snuffling through her sleep. Other than the two of us, the room was empty. Mom was still spending time with her sister, and Blake was at work.

I started slinking away from my sister while trying my best not to disturb her. Reaching my phone, the lock screen greeted me with half-a-dozen unread notifications. Most of these were rubbish, but there were a few messages. The first was from Riley: 'Enjoy your day with Em!' Then, one from the blonde back home, Penny: 'Can't wait for you to get back...'

The last notification was a solitary missed call from Blake. Calling her back, she answered after the first ring, "Hey, Boyfriend!"

Still groggy, I greeted back, "Hey, Sis, sorry I missed your call."

"No worries! Mom mentioned that you were a little busy with our darling sister. Did you two have fun?"

"We did," I replied, looking over at the snoozing nude shape of Emily. Her skirt was bunched up at her feet and she'd gotten into bed still wearing her white sneakers. Still, that didn't keep her from sleeping like a baby.

Returning my attention to the call, Blake's voice seemed to develop a buzz as she spoke. "So... Emily gets to spend a day with you, meanwhile, I'm not getting any one-on-one attention?"

"I... Uhm..."

Blake pressed forward, "I never thought I'd have to compete with my sister for the attention of a man.

"Now, I don't say this lightly because I love my sister-wife, but I hope the little bitch doesn't steal my man. Then I'd have to spank her or something, right? I would have to discipline her and pounce on you — remind you who has the best pussy in the whole world."

At this point, Blake couldn't contain her giggling, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I let her get all the excited laughter out of her system; grateful that there wasn't a real issue. By now, I was also awake enough to play along, "This all sounds like stuff I should be encouraging."

"Well..." my sister let her thoughts run away for a second. "I have to hear an urgent application at 8 PM. I still have a few hours to kill, so do you want to come over? I can, uhm, show you what you've been missing out on."

I looked at our younger sibling, noticing that she'd begun to stir. We'd had a lot of fun, and now it was only fair for me to give our other sister some attention. Or, let me rather say, I wanted to get some more attention. You're only young once, after all.

"It'll take me a minute to get ready, but I'll be over in about an hour."

A good chunk of me didn't want to leave before I'd checked up on Mom and her twin. When Emily woke up, I expressed this, but she discouraged me from going hunting for the twins. Her point was simple: they were grown women, and could spend a day off on their own. Yet, even as I watched Terry 'improve', I still regarded her with a healthy dose of suspicion.

There wasn't anything I could do about my worries, so, I focused all my effort on a quick shower with an outfit change. For some reason, I thought about wearing a suit, simply because I was off to a courthouse. Emily convinced me to settle on a shirt and some nice trousers; sending me off with a slap on the bum. "Go get 'em, Tiger."

"Gosh, you girls only have one thing on your minds," I teased.

"Hey, I'm barely twenty-one. Blame my youthful exuberance," my sister stuck her tongue out. "As for Blake, you can blame her horniness on the fact that she's Blake, and that means she's wired like a teenage boy."

With a shrug, I registered that Em's statement was at least half-true. Then, after a quick kiss, I was off.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

The courthouse seemed ancient, grey, and imposing. It was designed to inspire a sense of awe, and it did that very well.

Waiting by the metal detectors was the familiar face of my sister's clerk. She was either named Susan, Sharon, or Sandra... I wasn't confident enough to hazard a guess. (In my defence, I'd only met her once before, and that was when Blake had just started the job.)

We got through security, and I was led to an elevator, up three floors, and down a long hallway. As we moved, we passed offices as they were winding down; the day coming to its conclusion. Every person along the way made me curious: were they a defendant, a hotshot lawyer, or a cop testifying in a trial? It seemed like such an interesting world, and I wondered why I never pursued the same career as my older sister.

Blake complained that her age and acting status had relegated her to an office no one else wanted. It was still grand in my opinion; consisting of a room for her clerk and the main room, which had a view of the street. Thick stone ensured quiet, and most people inside the building spoke in hushed tones.

I took a seat in the front-office, catching sight of a bored Blake through the crack of the doors to her chambers. She was in conversation with a man who looked like a Vaudeville villain and one of his colleagues. He spoke with his hands; sweeping them from one side to the other. To make matters worse, he was speaking one notch above what's considered a normal volume. Meanwhile, the woman with him was perfectly still as he went through his motions. She was about my sister's age and seemed to be letting things run their course.

Although I hardly had a view, it looked like the moustachioed man was irritating everyone in the room. This is something he began to realise as my sister began staring at the ceiling, then playing with the spacebar on her laptop... I realised that as much as the world she inhabited was fascinating, it had the same pitfalls as any office job. There would be ass-kissers, and this guy was a prime example.

"Well, Judge, that's all I have for you!" the man laughed, despite not having told a joke. "I, for one, am a big fan, Your Honour!"

My sister shot to her feet, catching sight of me, and rushing to wave away her visitors.

The man was out the door and on his way down the hall in seconds. His body language revealing that he hadn't gotten what he wanted from the meeting. The lady with him was far more graceful. Unlike him, she greeted me and the clerk before her heels clicked down the hall. Watching her, I picked up that she started out trying to chase after her colleague, then gave up halfway.

Lawyers, am I right?

"J!" Blake greeted, pulling me into a hug. I sank my fingers into her fine clothes, pulling her closer until our cheeks touched. It was all we could get away with since her clerk knew we were siblings.

When my sister started her new job, she was a bundle of nerves. I remember she used to dress ultra-conservatively. At the time, she was frightened of appearing too young or arrogant. Then, as time passed, she started doing her thing in the same way her colleagues did. She explained, "Judges get to be a tad eccentric," before pointing me to the sneakers on her feet. "I only wear them when I'm in chambers. Susan says I can also wear them under my robes and no one will notice, but I'm not that brave."

I chuckled, glad to see my sister in good spirits. Aside from the sneakers, the rest of her outfit was black and white; business professional. Following her into the inner-office, I shut the doors behind me. We had some privacy, but we were still trepidatious about sharing a kiss with Susan so close. For a moment, we froze, looking at each other with naughty grins and gritting our teeth.

Neither of us had the guts to go in for the kiss, which was fair enough given the circumstances. We laughed it off, and I decided to remark on her visitors, "That guy you had in here looked like a real piece of work."

"He's a bit of a wanker," Blake rolled her eyes. "Still, he's got the opposing counsel on the ropes. She's far too young to be flying solo."

My sister's last statement made me pause and think. It was odd coming from her. The woman I saw was the same age as her, yet Blake arguably had a more prestigious job. My confusion was written over my face because she explained further. "Litigation is a different animal. I've hardly ever appeared in court, and I didn't enjoy the few times I had to... It takes a certain type, and a fair bit of experience."

"And here I thought my big sister could do anything," I teased.

"Dear Brother," Blake tutted, "you should know by now that I'm not perfect."

I shrugged, "You're close enough, my Love."

My sister batted her lashes at the flattery before checking the door and wrapping her arms around me. It was risky, so we had to be quick, but as soon as I felt her lips... My hands couldn't help but feel her curves, squeezing gently as our bodies met. We let the kiss carry us away, confident that no one would dare disturb us. Still, there was an exhilaration that came from the fear of discovery. It gave us urgency, and the feeling of Blake's tongue against mine had never felt more intense.

We broke our kiss and were both left breathless. "That's the most nervous I've felt in years," my sister confessed.

"I've felt nervous this whole day."

"Yeah?" Blake cocked an eyebrow, "Did things go poorly with our little sister?"

I drank in the surrounding scene: shelves of books, all constructed from rich wood. The window opposite my sister's desk looked out onto a busy street, and let in the smells of a vibrant city. I was drawn to that window; staring out into the distance. As I did my sister lounged on her large leather desk-chair, waiting for me to answer her question.

After a minute's contemplation, I shrugged my shoulders. "The day with Emily was incredible. We even talked about kids..."

I saw my sister's eyes go wide at the mention of children. She was about to do the whole talk about how brothers and sisters can't have babies together. It was the same talk I was prepared to have with Emily earlier, but of course, it wasn't what Blake thought it was.

"We don't mean between us siblings, but maybe... With Riley getting into the mix..." I tried to explain.

My sister's eyes remained wide, but they were shifting towards a happier state. Slowly but surely, a smile crept across her face, "Wow. I guess that's an option now."

We both leaned back; I was looking out the window and Blake was staring up at the ceiling. I guess we were both the contemplative type, and this was certainly something to think about.

A lot of time passed before Blake asked an obvious question, "For it to work with Riley, she'd have to let you, uhm, inside. She hasn't let you, has she?"

"No, we haven't done that," I stuttered.

Blake nodded slowly, "Okay. Let's not get our hopes up. She might still decide she's not into penises so much that she wants one, you know..."

I nodded back, and we exhaled perfectly in sync with one another. It was the little bit of relief we needed to burst out chuckling. Life was happy, there was no need to worry about everything at that moment. Our future selves would deal with those future problems.

Still, I wanted to ask Blake the same question I'd asked Emily. "Do you think we're too hedonistic?"

Unlike our younger sibling, Blake seemed to give serious consideration to my question. She rocked back on her chair for a minute, rubbing her chin and chewing on her thoughts. One of my older sister's best qualities was her curiosity. It drove her to ask why a question was being asked before she answered it.

I explained, "Terry being around has me thinking about the future..."

"Ah, I see," Blake nodded. "You're wondering if there's something more to life than work, sex, sun, sand?"

"Yeah."

My sister nodded, slowly, mustering all the wisdom she'd acquired in her young life. "Well, from my perspective, we have a lot to look forward to. Especially with Riley joining our family."

Again, I replied with a single word, "Sure."

Blake seemed to be steering away from all the seriousness, so she continued. "Baby Brother, you are too young to be having your mid-life crisis, unless you plan on dying age 50. You've done well with the renovation, but I can see that isn't your passion."

That was true. I enjoyed working with my hands — enjoyed learning skills — but I was also restless. That made me more like my dad than I cared to admit. It definitely made me a lot like my mother; she held dozens of jobs in her life. Dad also couldn't sit still, but he ended up selling 'wellness products', which is a fate I wanted to avoid. Not that I had anything against the man, but he was at a spot between corporate and hippy that didn't suit me.

Blake interrupted my thoughts. She was doing what big sisters do best; teasing their brothers. "I mean, if you want to do the mid-life crisis thing, we have an eighteen-year-old blonde back home. We have another blonde moving in, and if you really want I can dye my hair."

I laughed, "Is that what men do when their having their crises?"

"Blondes? Yes, Darling, that's exactly what your lot do," Blake winked. "But I'm joking about the hair dye, so we'll have to outsource."

My sister's humour was always appreciated. Meanwhile, I was still standing by the window, now watching the street below. The busyness of the world attracted me. We lived in the loveliest home, on the quietest beach, with the best view of a sometimes gentle ocean. Yet, that never appealed to me as much as the frantic urban world around me. At that moment, I made up my mind about something...

Before I could speak, we a knock on the door interrupted us. It was soft — deferential — and preceded a 'goodbye' from my sister's clerk.

A relieved sigh from both siblings highlighted the fact that we enjoyed our privacy. That we needed that privacy to live our lives fully. I caught Blake's eyes with mine, and it was clear that we shared the same intent. We got to our feet, doing a little dance around the table until we were in each other's arms. With the door locked, we could hold each other, kiss each other, touch each other. We could feel our hearts beat between the place where our chests pressed against one another. The reason we could do all that and more because we could be ourselves; free from judgement.

After our second — more intimate — kiss we hopped onto the desk, holding hands and taking in the setting sun.

Now, I could announce that I had a plan. "As I see it, we need two things: money and security. We could live in a city like this with all its opportunities for work and play, but we need our privacy.

"Money is easy enough, if I get the business in the right shape, but then we need to expand. What better way to do that than to buy Penny's hotel? It's the biggest business in town, and owning it would mean we basically run the place."

Blake squeezed my hand in an affirming way. She took a second to stretch her arms, which was her way of buying time to think. "So, if I run for office, which is something I want, we basically run the place? Money, security, privacy... It can be our little paradise, and we'd be able to introduce some of the things that are lacking."

"Exactly."

"Alright," Blake prepared to burst my bubble, "but how can we afford it?"

At that stage, I didn't have all my ducks in a row. My sister's reasonable question couldn't be answered, and I confessed this. Still, I was dedicated to making my plan work, and I had the one thing that mattered. "With you in my life, I've always felt that anything is possible."

I wasn't aiming for flattery, but Blake batted her lashes at my remark. Her arm was snaking around my waist; her head resting on my shoulder. As our heads touched, I felt her stir and look up at me with a look that could've meant a hundred different things. Yet, as her brother and her partner, I knew exactly what those eyes were saying...

A thousand-and-one times, I'd had the pleasure of kissing Blake. Not the kind of kisses a brother usually shares with his sister. No, not stiff and reserved — contained and censored to the extent that it's meaningless. Instead, our kisses were passionate, free, and full of every feeling that we felt in those moments. That was the kind of kiss we shared, and as it ended, our bodies wanted more.

No words were necessary. We confessed a fantasy in the way our fingers moved and our faces expressed themselves. Soon, the buttons of Blake's crisp white shirt were popping open. One by one, second by second, each of them released to expose her flat stomach and beautiful cleavage.

"You sure about this?" I asked, wondering about the implications if we were caught.

Blake responded sternly, "Little Brother, don't make me hold you in contempt. I called you here for a reason..."

I was enjoying the tease; prepared to get a little dangerous. "Oh yeah, is that because you're jealous of your sister?"

Gritting her teeth, I felt Blake's fingers run up along my arm until her hand was behind my head. She pulled me in for another kiss. This time there was more tongue than tenderness; her teeth clinging to my lip as we parted.

The building was empty. Almost empty. Busy emptying...

A hesitancy that we thought had faded years ago was suddenly back as we feared discovery. The thrill was palpable — evident in the way we moved as if gravity was weaker in the space between us. Our hearts were racing at impossible speeds as our breathing became sharper. Every passing second, the risk increased while we cared less and less about the danger of what we were doing.

I watched Blake move in slow motion as she leaned back, laying herself flat against the desk. Her chest was heaving, her breasts moving up and down, her lips trembling. It was as if her brain had lost time; lost count. Her body was expressing a silent scream — an urgency. Still, I couldn't resist watching her before we perpetrated our taboo act. Running my eyes along her form, before brother and sister gave physical shape to a forbidden love. I moved to unbuckle her belt, feeling the soft skin and firmness of her hips as my fingers slipped under the hem. She lifted herself as best she could; allowing me to begin guiding the garment down her legs.

Again, I asked if she was sure about what we were doing. When she said, "Yes, please," I felt a rush. It was the rush of knowing that our desire was so strong that we'd risk everything just to steal a moment of passion.