Incessant Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Mom gagged, her sister flinched as if she could feel it. I began moving with more intention; seeking to sync up the reactions of the twins. Sure enough, as I boosted my pace and my mother worked harder. She became more enthusiastic as saliva coated my cock making it easier for her to run her mouth down its length. Warmth surrounded me as friction hit me from half-a-dozen places — as I actually felt the back of her throat.

I was getting closer than I wanted to be; pulling back, but not enough to make Mom stop. No, she didn't plan on stopping, that much was clear. With her hands behind her back, she coated my cock from top to bottom, until I gripped her head hard. This made her stop, but only just as her tongue kept flexing against my shaft. Pulling on her shirt, I managed to get her off me for long enough to undress her completely. Her breasts free and looking impossible to resist. I placed my hands underneath her arms and guided her to the bed where she laid flat on her stomach. She arched her back and lifted her ass; her pussy mine for the taking.

An exploratory touch followed by a curious tongue confirmed that Mom was beyond wet. Her taste was as great as ever — feminine, familiar, formidable. I didn't want to wait too long, so I began lining myself up with one hand guiding my wet tip to her slit. But, before I could penetrate, something landed on the bed beside us. It was a familiar little bottle that I'd bought earlier. Now, I understood why Blake wanted me to buy lube... Taking a step back, I grabbed the bottle and took my time pouring some of the liquid onto my fingers. The delay made Mom sway her hips and look back. When she saw what I was doing, her mouth made an 'O'-shape and her butt lifted a little more. We'd never done it before, but that didn't seem to matter.

I looked over my shoulder, catching sight of two smiling sisters and one punch-drunk aunt. Who knows what was going through her head as I slipped a lubricated finger up her twin's ass? Whatever it was, it didn't matter. She might as well have not been there as I added a second finger; feeling incredible tension around them.

Slow, exploratory, movements made my mother hum as I took my time. "Mmm. Josh," she purred.

I could imagine how it would feel; my cock twitching as my brain mediated the sensations felt by my fingers. Then, I stopped imagining, slipping my fingers away and grabbing hold of my mother's hips.

We had to move around a little until there was a hair's breadth between my cock and her asshole. I halved the distance as the tip of my penis made contact with her skin, then distance became irrelevant. The pressure around my cock was indescribable as I pressed a full inch of my length into my mother. She trembled, "Fuck, Baby, that's incredible."

It seemed like I had hit the limit, for now. Retreating, I felt Mom's skin cling to me as I pulled out of her; massaging the crown of my cock. Pouring some lube on my hand, massaging my cock, watching Mom's ass sway as she wanted more... I was preparing to go all the way. Then, I pushed back inside: inch-by-inch. She was perfectly still as I did the work. With every little advance, I felt the grip on my penis get tighter along its whole length. It was like I was pressing through little checkpoints, and with each one I passed I had more freedom to move. Finally, I reached the point where all it took was one final push, and then it was as if my cock had been swallowed whole.

Swaying, forward and back, it felt like I was trapped inside of my mother. At most, I could move an inch away from her before it was like her body pulled me back. Skin was slamming against skin as I held on to her hips and thrust myself into her ass. She moaned, "Fuck, yes! That feels good, Darling."

I pushed back against Mom's body, letting my cock slip a little further back. Then, I pulled her towards me, making her shudder. This was creating incredible friction as my cock bottomed out inside her, and I realised I could do it again. The second time, my mother worked with me, and I managed to create more space. Now, I could feel the full force of her asshole's grip on my cock as I fucked her. It was a feeling that reverberated throughout my whole body, and hers too.

Sweat was dripping down my hair as I swallowed hard. The beginnings of an orgasm were there — the seconds before a climax — as Mom's body twitched. I ran my hand along her smooth back and felt her soft ass under my fingers. Then, the feeling of her asshole contracting hit me and I realised I was cumming. There was nothing I could do but thrust forward and feel my whole shaft being strangled. As my cock twitched, so did the ring around its base; working together to guide my load.

It felt like pulling away now would hurt my mother. In any case, neither of us wanted the feeling to end. I rested on her thighs as she fell onto her stomach and we both waited for our delirium to subside. We were panting heavily as my cock softened inside of her until eventually, it slipped away.

I spun around until I stumbled into a seated position on the bed. For a moment, I'd forgotten about the three sets of eyes that were on us. Now, I could see the expression on Terry's face — a look of defeat, lust, and a whole lot of love.