Incessant Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Sis," I declared before slipping off my sibling's shoes. They were followed by her panties, until I caught a glimpse of the soft pink between her legs. Her toned stomach relaxed as she ran her hands through her hair. She smiled — giggling softly — as I got to my feet and stood opposite her; manhandling her a little.

My one hand was now trying to free my erection as my other tested the textures of my sister's vagina. I ran my thumb along her soft pussy lips, feeling the skin yield at places, and ending up at her clit. It was like doing a survey; building a sketch in my mind of all the things I wanted to do. And, the way she reacted... It was like I could touch her whole body by rolling my thumb against the sensitive nub of her sex. I could see her fight to stay quiet. She was resisting making noise that might make our taboo intimacy known to the world. Yet, even so, I could sense that we both wanted to scream our love from the rooftops. It was evident in the way her body was edging towards me. First, one inch as my belt unclasped, followed by half-a-dozen as my pants shimmied down my legs.

I felt drunk, horny, wicked... "Do you want me to lick your pussy like I licked our little sister's?"

Blake shook her head with conviction, if not desperation. Her voice started out at a normal volume, descending into a whisper. She pled, "I want you inside of me, so we can... So, I can feel your cum fill me, Bro."

I began teasing my sister's pussy with the tip of my cock. "Yeah?"

My sister squirmed a little as she tried to get her crotch closer to my cock. Her teeth were sinking into her lip; her hands gripping the sides of the desk as she tried to angle her body. I couldn't resist the desire to shift my weight forward as the shaft of my cock parted Blake's pussy lips. I felt a warmth and a tightness envelop me — surround me — as my sibling slowly welcomed every last inch of my length.

Now, firmly embedded, I shuddered as my body drank in the moment. We closed our eyes for a few seconds, opening them simultaneously to find one another's gaze. Her eyes seemed translucent; shifting from their vibrant brown to an ultraviolet colour.

Blake closed her eyes again as I began motioning forward and back. I was feeling the friction of her pussy against my cock — the feeling of love and connection. Yet, also a feeling so carnal that lust sometimes edged out love; that sex overtook sentiment. It's a feeling we experienced different perspectives, but that was the same thanks to our bond. I was enjoying every second of it: of being inside of her, and of feeling her body articulate as it responded to my touch. My fingers could feel the molecular bumps on her skin. Then, I watched as she grabbed a handful of her lush hair; her torso lifting in anticipation.

"That feels so good," my sister confessed through bated breath. "Mmm... Go a little faster, Baby Brother."

I complied, beginning to move in the way she wanted — in a way that steadily boosted our satisfaction. Not that speed was the key, but it increased the friction on my cock and the friction she felt in her pussy. It didn't detract from the tenderness, and it didn't diminish the passion. Our connection was constant — our love eternal. My hand ran along her stomach and I felt her shiver as I grabbed her thigh; finding a handhold, so I could fuck her harder. Then, a shock.

We froze as an unfamiliar noise filled the room. First came panic, then relief, when we realised it was the sound of a cellphone ringing. I made some room for Blake to move as she rolled onto her stomach and began searching for her phone. When she found it, she connected to the call and swayed her hips. Standing on her tip-toes, it seemed her desire was clear.

Fuck, really?

I hesitated for a moment, but how could any man resist for much longer than a few seconds? The sight of her pert little bubble butt, the fact that could lay my hands into her soft flesh... There was no way the call would discourage either of us.

When the ringing stopped, my sister answered. "Mmm... Hey... Mom... How... How was lunch with Terry?"

Suddenly, what started as a threat turned into an opportunity. Peering over her shoulder with a grin on her face, I know my sister wanted what I wanted. I was going to fuck her so hard that our mother would be able to feel it on the other end of the line. I slammed my pelvis against hers, making her yelp while she kept talking, "Yeah, I'm with Josh right now... Mmmm...

"Your son feels so fucking good inside me," Blake confessed as I pressed my hand against the small of her back. Her feet were now sinking back to Earth; her torso writhing as she expected me to pound her harder. Every word she spoke was encouragement, and she knew that...

"Ohh... Mommy," my sister gasped, "I wish you could see your son fucking me right now."

The idea of my mother watching made thrust hard. As my cock bottomed out and my balls slapped against my sister's skin, she was actually lifted off her feet. Surging forward, papers, pens, and files went flying. Blake cried out as she scrambled onto her elbows, until the next impact caused her to fall flat again. I'd now found a pace that I enjoyed — a pace that was driving the both of us insane. We were both keen to put our fingers to her clit; hands meeting as we did.

The extra friction against that little pressure point was turning my sister to putty. "Mmmm... Mommy," she whined, "I'm about to cum, and my brother's going to fill my tight little pussy—

"Ugh... Fuck, Mommy!" Blake moved to press her mouth against the hard wood of her desk as her legs kicked back. I leaned forward, gritting my teeth to control my voice as I joined my sister in an orgasm as our mother listened.

There was silence without silence — the absence of words, but not absence of moans, grunts, whimpers, breathing... As I pulled away, cum dribbled out of my sister's pussy. I felt pride at the sight of that; urged on by an ancient male desire.

Even as Blake got up, she had to lean against the desk. She pressed the phone against her chest; catching her breath before going back to the call. Then, she was as blunt as ever, "Mom, Em and I have had our turns. You're next."

Unceremoniously, Blake hung up on our parent and gave me a little wink. "See, Bro, with me by your side, you are going to have the best mid-life crisis ever!"

Chapter Twenty-Nine

I ran some errands while waiting for the Judge to finish her late-night hearing. Fortunately, shops downtown were still open, and I could grab necessities. After all, the next day we'd be off to our home, and needed some things for the road.

My curiosity wanted me to stay behind and watch the urgent motion unfold. I thought it sounded very glamorous, but Blake discouraged this. "Firstly, it's an application related to a juvenile, so I have to do it behind closed doors. Secondly, I need you to go buy something."

With that, my sister wrote something on a scrap of paper and passed it to me.

'Lube. Silicone Based.'

Intrigued beyond belief, I set out with wide-eyed excitement on the quest I'd been given. The previous week, Blake had gotten dressed in a sexy little outfit, and we'd done anal for the first time... It was fantastic — now, it looked like we were going to do it again! Well, we'd be doing it some time after our night with Mom, which was yet another thing to be excited about. Yet, I also had to wonder, how much can one man take? (My arrogant brain answered: 'as much as you want, buddy.')

I ended up in a little sex shop about a block away from the courthouse. It was a depressing place by anyone's standards. Since I was having ideas of world domination, I figured it would be fun to own a sex shop. Something that was happier than the regular inner-city sleaze. Hey, we could turn our little town into a swinger's paradise, I thought. Yet, that's a thought that became less appealing the longer I toyed with it.

The array of lubes available was intimidating, so I did that thing where you pick the most expensive one. Of course, it's not the sort of thing where you want to cut corners.

At a little past nine, we made our way back to the hotel. Blake took a ride-share in the mornings, so we shared a car. It was an uneventful drive, on account of me not wanting to jinx what might come next. As we pulled into the underground parking, my sister turned to face me. "So, what are we doing about our aunt?"

Suddenly, I remembered that I'd invited Terry to come stay at our house. Sure, it would be a temporary thing, but I'd neglected to let everyone else know. "Well, Sis, the thing is..."

"You've already invited her to stay with us?" Blake intuited.

Nodding cautiously, I tried to read my sister's expression. It was indecipherable, so I kept talking. "Don't you feel sorry for her?"

"Sure," Blake answered. "But are we helping by giving her false hope? She broke Mom's heart into pieces, and that will never be forgiven."

We started exploring the topic. All Terry had done to us was an attempt at blackmail. Terrible, yes, but nowhere near as bad as seducing your sister only to betray her. What made matters worse was that they were twins; a bond that's hard for outsiders to understand.

Our mother had spent the day with her sister. We would find her inside the hotel and ask her how went, but we might never hear the full truth. This was something that people kept to themselves — something they lied about. My mother might say she's fine, and that the two of them have made peace, but her heartache might survive. One day, there might be a raw moment, where she unburdens herself of all her doubts and shame. Right then, it felt like it was too soon.

So, had I made a mistake inviting Terry to live in the same house as us? Blake didn't seem to think so. She deferred to my judgement, "You know Mom best. Remember, she never really connected with her daughters... I mean, until recently."

For my sister, 'recently' was three years ago. The women in my family had long memories. With that in mind, I wanted to hear Riley's opinion. She was going to be part of the family, and she didn't have as much baggage. Yet, I also knew that Terry hurt Emily, and that Riley hated that.

I told Blake my idea, and we dialled the call.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hey, Josh," Riley answered, sounding groggy. "Is everything okay?"

"Hi, shit, sorry for waking you. You're actually on speaker with me and Blake, and we were wondering if you could give us some advice."

At the sound of my last remarks, Riley perked up. "Yeah? Wow. That's pretty cool."

In the car, next to me, Blake laughed through her nose in rapid little exhalations. She thought the blonde was adorable, and I liked that. Meanwhile, I explained the situation.

On the other end of the line, our conversation-partner was chewing over the facts. She had a practical approach to life, and this problem seemed too abstract, at first. After a fair bit of thinking, and a lot of backtracking, she gave us her opinion.

"Well," the blonde started, "you've already made the decision. So, it doesn't really matter whether it's a good idea or not. Tomorrow, she'll be going home with you."

Blake and I looked at each other with alarm. Shit, she's right!

Then, Riley continued, "But, I do think that it's the only decision you could've made. It doesn't sound like she has anywhere else to go, and you're too good people to chase her away."

To summarise: the horse had already bolted. Terry's health concerns backed us into a corner, and there was only one way forward. What I dreaded now was going upstairs to the room, and hearing my mother's reaction. No doubt, her sister would've mentioned that I'd invited her to our home. That would've come as a shock, and maybe she would be angry at me. Well, there was only one way to find out...

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

After hours, the hotel elevator smells of a different type of perfume. In the mornings, it's the scent of business people heading out to their meetings. At night, you get the feeling that workers of another type are plying their trade in a couple of the rooms.

This actually gives you a bit of a rush. People who often live in hotels might attest to that. There's something sexy about even the most sterile chain hotel. I suppose that would be the impermanence of it all: the fact that people come and go, and no one knows them. A good example was the fact that no one knew Blake and I were family. Sure, they might see the family resemblance, but they couldn't be sure. And the same was true for everyone else.

We reached the room, knowing that Mom had been primed for sexy-time by her eldest. Still, we opened the door cautiously, accepting that it was late and the ladies might be asleep.

Mom and Emily were wide awake, sitting on the bed and having mother-daughter chats. Their eyes revealed that they'd shared the news of Blake's declaration: that Mom's turn was next. It also seemed to say that they were aware of my invitation to our aunt. Yet, it was the former that seemed to take primacy as my mother bounded to her feet. Grabbing my shirt, she blew past her daughter to greet me with a sultry kiss. "Blake tells me I've got you to myself tonight," she purred.

"Down girl," the eldest daughter declared while putting a hand between me and our mother. "We need to have a little chat before you get too excited."

With a pout, Mom bounced back onto the bed and next to Em. Despite us having come to the city in a rush, she still found a way to put together a sexy outfit. One of my T-shirts served as a makeshift nightie that hardly covered anything at all. The visible curve of her bum made it clear that there was nothing underneath even as she kept her legs together.

While it looked like Blake was happy to take charge of the conversation, I was the one who made the decision. So, I was the one to speak. "You've probably heard that I invited Terry to come live with us, for a while."

My mother shook her head in the affirmative, as did Emily. It was self-assured and lacked any trace of ill-will. Still, I asked, "Are you okay with that?"

Again, I was met with steady up-down nods. Then, Mom got back up to her feet, past Blake and into my arms. "Darling, it's very sweet of you to take care of your aunt. I am perfectly fine with the decision you made, and I support it."

Blake's hand snaked between the spot where Mom's stomach pressed against mine. This time, she gave a little push to keep our mother at bay. "Are you sure?" she asked. "It might affect our lifestyles, and I don't want you feeling uncomfortable."

Mom replied with a confident smile, "Oh, Dear, I'm sure Terry won't mind if we still do our thing. She's going to keep to herself."

"She won't mind?" Blake repeated. "Well, maybe we should ask her, now."

"Oh, Honey," my mother plead. "Can't we leave that until tomorrow? You did get me all worked up over the phone."

"If Terry won't mind us 'doing our thing', then she'd be fine with us doing it in front of her."

"Blake..." Mom said with a creeping bitterness. "That's not a good idea."

"Why?" my sister shot back. "Can't she be trusted to keep it to herself?"

"No," my mother crossed her arms. "It's not that... She, uhm, well... After today, I get the sense that she might be a little in love with me."

Things were heating up; tempers threatening to flare. I was about to come in and try and settle everyone down, but Blake beat me by a second. Her eyes locked onto Emily's as they spoke in silent sister-language. Both of them had naughty intentions written across their faces. Maybe it was a desire for revenge, or simple hormones — horniness and curiosity.

Everyone knew what Blake was going to say long before she said it. "Emily, why don't you go fetch our aunt?"

Our little sister got to her feet. She wore a grey tank top that hugged her torso, with shorts that were a little looser. Still, they didn't mask the curvature of her hips, and their proportion to her thin waist. Between her and mom, the smell in the elevator, the promise of sex, the idea of Terry watching... Everything was getting a bit much. I was rock hard and a little delirious, and I had to take a seat.

It only took a moment for Emily to drag our aunt into the room. Mom's twin had been well on her way to bed; her hair damp from a shower. She'd dressed for the warm night and her firm legs were on display much like they'd been in the gym.

The look on Terry's face could only be described as bewilderment. She didn't know why she'd been called into our room. Honestly, I wasn't too sure myself. Yet, with each second, our minds got an inch closer to getting the full picture. The ultimate clarity came when Blake moved the chair in the corner of the room to face the bed. With a pat on the seat, our aunt knew where to take her place...

"So," my elder sister started, "you'll be living in our house for a bit. I wonder if you'll be able to adjust to the way we live."

Terry replied with a breathy voice that seemed to reflect a racing heart. "I would be your guest. Your house — your rules."

The last bit pleased Blake who now adopted a sly grin. "We should do a little test to see if that's really true. Em, why don't you tie our auntie to that chair?"

You could sense an electric charge travel from one person to the next. It started with Terry, hit Emily, struck Mom, floored me, thrilled Blake... Without an ounce of hesitation, my little sister was wrapping a belt around each of our aunt's arms. Now, with Terry securely bound — having a view of the bed — it seemed like nothing more needed to be said.

In a sense, the plan was what it had been from the start. Emily got the afternoon, Blake the evening, and Mom was promised the night. The audience was unexpected, but it didn't dampen anyone's arousal. If anything, I felt my cock stiffen as I watched Terry shuffle in her seat; as I saw my mother play with the hem of her T-shirt. It had the smell of revenge: forcing the traitorous lover to watch as the woman she wants has sex with someone else.

I watched Blake whisper into Terry's ear. Whatever she said, it made our aunt's toes curl and struck her breath away. If the idea was to make Terry suffer, it might not have been working as intended. Then, as my sisters went to sit cross-legged on the floor, I knew the rest was left to me and Mom.

We were in a hotel room, with an opportunity to get everything out of our systems. I had to think carefully about what I wanted to do; about what I wanted to show. This was my chance to get all the anger I'd bottled up out. It was a chance to make things even between us and our aunt. Yet, while I was thinking carefully, my mother wasn't thinking at all. Despite being against it at first, it soon became plain that she also wanted to punish her twin. Right then, right there, we were going to make a point.

My peace was made as I placed a hand on my mother's shoulder and guided her to her knees. She slinked down along my body until she was in place; left wondering which angle was best. I moved so that her back was to her twin as I unbuttoned my pants, and let her do the rest.

My parent moved nimbly, working her way down until my cock was exposed for all to see. Seeing the hard shaft make Terry gasp for air as her twin moved with determination. Soon, Mom's tongue was teasing the tip of my erection. It sent a shockwave through my body — a bomb-blast made up of everything happening in the room. My sisters watching, my aunt watching, my mother running her tongue along the side of my shaft... Running my hands through her hair I guided her head until her lips kissed me. Then, it was only a matter of the most minuscule pressure. With steady movements, her lips parted, and I felt the inside of her mouth.

With all the sensations running through my body, I couldn't help but close my eyes. It was a chance to feel — feel the heat — and register every bit of pressure as Mom's tongue yielded against my penis. With my mother's lush hair laced between my fingers, I joined the motion of her head with little thrusts of my own. Each time, I seemed to go a touch deeper; feeling more of my parent's mouth as it enveloped my cock. As I sensed her limit, feeling her gag, I opened my eyes and saw a pair looking back at me. Terry, sweet aunt Terry, was awe-struck. I realised how much she looked like mother; looking down to see the other half of the twin giving me a blowjob.