All Comments on 'Incessant Pt. 10'

by ScrappyPaperDoodler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cybercrittercybercritteralmost 3 years ago

Thanks for this installment. I love this series! I hope you don't leave it here.

gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

So, REALLY enjoying the series. It seems like Penny is going to wind up just a playmate which I'm a LITTLE BIT ummm... Disappointed is WAY too strong a word for it, but I was hoping she'd join them. The fact that she seems not at all sad/hurt about it makes it all ok with me though. She seemed sweet and the idea of her getting hurt bummed me out. As a sib fan but not necessarily a parent/child fan I was kind of hoping the direction this would take was that the twins get back together, but then take their leave and live there own lives together maybe traveling the world like the mom was before and leaving the other 4 to their own... Adventures.

That's the part about this writer and this arc that I find most interesting. There's a couple of factors that are typically not at all my cup of tea in almost all other stories to the point that they usually ruin the story for me. In this series one of them actually adds to the appeal, and the other barely registers as "I wish this was the case instead."

SPD you're awesome!

Killerpina75Killerpina75almost 3 years ago

Wow!!!! Just Wow!!! Great series so far....please keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great series. When will part 11 be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really wanna see him go all the way with Riley. Feel like that could be one of the strongest connections out of the entire group!

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62almost 3 years ago

I've enjoyed this story and am hoping it keeps going further out you write some spin-offs of it. If like to see where it goes with Josh and Riley and Josh and Penny with the others also. Great work. Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScrappyPaperDoodler@ScrappyPaperDoodler
LATEST (September 17, 2023) Hi everyone! I want to apologise for going radio silent for several months now. Life has been a clusterfuck and I'm only getting back to writing since a few days ago. It feels like my creativity is slowly coming back, but it's pushing me to make s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Incessant Pt. 09 Previous Part
Incessant Series Info