All Comments on 'Incest Inc Ch. 02'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
humor

I like how the family character have humor, not just sex humor, but humorous talks about themselves. It makes the characters more human and complex.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

Although Jason been childish he is a teen having to deal with his sibling free spirit, I don't think they 100% right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The sex is hot.

The dialogue is for some reason patronising and sexist against the male characters. Don't infantilise your male characters to prop up the women please.

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
wow - great chapter 2

5 stars. the only disappointment was learning that chapter 3 is the end. i was hoping for a longer series. Clever story idea, well written. the sex is very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bring it back to the beginning

To make for a satisfying close to the story, you need to bring it back to the beginning, with the ice princess that runs the charity and made the offer in the first place. It would be nice if she showed up at the house to see if anyone is pregnant yet and then maybe take a ride with either or both of the males in the house. Maybe she could help soften up Jason since she seems to be an expert in psychology herself.

That's a nice touch, by the way, makes the characters seem three-dimensional to have complicated reactions to the offer instead of all of them saying, "Oh, yes, let's hump!" I'd still like to know what the penalty was on page three for revealing the charity's secrets.

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 4 years ago
Loved the passionate defense

Beverly sure surprised Jason with her passionate defense of changing mores as a portion of her argument that family sex is acceptable.

I am new to this author but won't be a stranger with sensitive and sensible arguments like those interspersed in his stories.

I await part 3, sad it may be the end, but it is clear the author can excite us with a steady stream of enjoyable stories.

SouthTXSirSouthTXSirover 3 years ago
Jason and Mom

It seemed, unless I missed something that Beverly was looking to be impregnated by Jason, but she either must be on birth control, fixed, or Scott must be, which would mess up the whole plan. Beverly surely would have been pregnant with her fourth in the last 18 years if no BC, so why isn't it discussed that it will take time before Jason can fertilize her, as it was between Scott and Angie? Again I may have missed it in the pure lust of the situation in my own head, lol.

Hot Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The scenes between Jason and Beverley were terrific. Loved the family dynamics. Very well written. I would gladly have read more, especially about J&B. Excellent. If you ever want to revisit this story, that would be great.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 3 years ago

Yep, loved part2 and driving forward to read part 3. Well done.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 2 years ago

It's not often I discover another writer who has the same worldly outlook as I do. Everything from the parts about how stupid society is, how slow it is to change, the way people think people should act based on THEIR beliefs or emotions... just love it. Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good. It felt as if there was some inconsistency in chapter 1 re Beverley's and Shannon's interests in sex. But that's long forgotten now, by them and me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES