Incest Inc Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morality is not fixed and absolute, Jason. It is subjective. It changes, based on circumstance, on the political, economic, and religious needs of the nation, and sometimes when some unbelievably brave men and women stand up and say "No more. This is wrong." I don't think it's a bad thing that your sister and father do not consider themselves bound by a moral code which was invented by iron-age barbarians."

She sat on the edge of the desk, facing him. Her normally pale face was flushed and she was breathing heavily.

"So..." the words seemed torn out of him. "So how should I judge what is right and what is wrong?"

"I don't recall anyone actually asking you to judge," she replied tartly. "At least not for anyone other than yourself. But if you want my opinion, I would say that if what your father and sister are doing makes them happy, and no one is being hurt, you should be happy for them. I certainly wouldn't allow them to do anything that could hurt themselves. Or others.

"And this makes Scott and Shannie both very, very happy. I don't think you have any idea how much your father needed something like this."

"What?" His head jerked up, startled.

Ah, the self-absorption of youth. "You've never seen it. Your father keeps that part of himself well-protected. Especially from his children," she said softly. "But he has an inferiority complex a mile wide.

"You know his history. How his parents, your grandparents, died when he was just a baby. How he was raised by his grandparents in a town so small he had to take a bus twenty miles to the nearest high school. And, damn their eyes, your great grandparents always treated him like a burden. Something they didn't expect and didn't want.

"Think about what that does to a person, Jason. Your father is incredibly smart and sensitive, a certifiable genius, regardless of how that word is thrown around these days, and regardless of the fact that he has been content to slave away in middle management for the last fifteen years . But he never got the affection he needed. He goes away to school, a working-class kid on an academic scholarship suddenly shoved into an environment where everyone has more money than him, comes from a more exciting part of the world than he does, has advantages he never had.

"And against all the odds, he graduates, gets a good job, falls in love, and gets married. He has a lovely house and three wonderful children, despite their ability to act like grade-A horse's asses sometimes."

"So?"

"So in the back of his mind, there is always the whispering voice telling him it could all be taken away." His mother shrugged, looking pensive. "He's been that way for as long as I've known him."

"But...but...but he had you. I mean, Jesus, Mom. You're gorgeous, and just as smart as he is, and you guys have been really happy together, haven't you? Why would he want anyone else?"

"You're sweet." She leaned down to touch his cheek. As she did, he caught a glimpse inside her shirt, which somehow seemed to have lost a button or two in its many washings. His face colored as he saw a quickly-hidden flash of his mother's breasts, encased in a satin bra. At least, he thought distractedly, she wasn't ascribing to Shannon's notions about proper wear around the house. "And yes, we've been happy, for the most part. But logic has very little to do with our fears."

She crossed her legs, her shorts rucking up to show more of her slim thighs. "Which leads me to my next question.

"What are you afraid of, Jason?"

*****

"What? I'm not afraid of anything!"

Her lips curved in a cool smile. "Really? Nothing?"

Her son fidgeted under her gaze. "Well, not nothing. I mean, I'm scared of some things." His lips twisted as he tried to make a joke out of it. "Giant spiders. Sharknados."

"Sharknados are pretty damn terrifying," she agreed solemnly. "But why does sex scare you so much? Especially when it involves your family?"

"It...it doesn't."

She kept her voice calm, as if she were dealing with a first-time patient who hadn't yet come to trust her. "It does. Anyone can see it. And I've been kicking myself for weeks for not seeing it earlier. The way you're so...so hypersensitive about Shannon and Angie's sex lives. As if the fact that they are having sex is somehow a mark against you.

She started to reach for her son, then stopped. Her voice was soft and gentle as she asked the question which she had been keeping to herself for nearly a month. "Jason, are you a virgin?"

He hunched into himself, his shoulders tensing. "I don't want to talk about it."

"You don't have to if you don't want," she said. Then she waited.

This was the hardest part. Her student adviser had warned her when she was going through her training. "It's very hard, Bev," Marie had said. "Very hard. People seem to have a need to fill the silence. And a therapist who can't control that urge will sometimes miss the opportunity to heal. So wait. And watch. And listen."

Silence filled the room. She could no longer hear Shannie and Scott upstairs, for which she blessed the fates. It would only serve to drive Jason deeper into his protective shell.

He stirred, raised his head. His eyes were miserable. He opened his mouth, closed it, opened it again.

"Yes." His voice was barely a whisper.

She let a small smile creep over her face. "There. That wasn't so hard, was it? Don't worry. Virginity is a very...curable problem."

"Not for me." She couldn't remember when she had last seen such an expression of frustrated fury on his face. Maybe when he was sixteen and had been cut from the baseball team. He had taken batting practice until his hands had been covered with blisters, but that wasn't good enough for the coach, who had kept three of his son's friends on the team instead.

And had then finished in ninth place in a ten-team conference, losing his job in the process, she gloated.

Now she permitted herself to draw close. She knelt down by his chair and took his hands. "Baby. What's wrong?"

His face twisted. "I was out on a date. Senior year. With Miranda Lopez. We came back here afterward. You and Dad were out. Shannon was over at UC, and Angie was off with one of her boyfriends.

"We started fooling around. It got kind of hot and heavy."

"And?" she prompted, squeezing her thighs together, trying to ignore the growing ache in her loins. A virgin. Oh, my. It's been so long.

"I thought we were going to go all the way. I had everything ready, just in case. Protection. A bottle of lube, if we needed it."

He closed his eyes. "I'd just taken my pants off. She was down between my legs, taking a closer look. She...put her hand on my penis. Just barely touched it."

She thought she could see where this was going. She closed her eyes in sympathy and tried to control her breathing. Her fingers played across his knuckles, trying to give her son some comfort, but Jason was too far gone to notice. "I...I came. All over her face. And her hair." A lip twitched up in black humor. "I think that's what pissed her off the most. You know, ruining her hairdo.

"So she left. Called me later that night, telling me we were through. And by the next day, what happened was all over school."

She squeezed his hands softly, though she was filled with anger athow the young woman had damaged her son. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know."

"Yeah." The bitter twist of his smile threatened to break her heart. "You know, I should apologize to Angie. She's never mentioned it. Not once. And she must have heard it. Everyone else did."

His hands clenched around hers. "I can't get away from it. You know how social media works. People can fucking research you online. So every girl I ask out knows I've got a problem."

"Premature ejaculation is not a problem. You just need...you just need someone who understands and is willing to be a little patient with you."

"Like who? And how do I tell someone about it?" He twisted his face in a parody of a desperate teenager looking for a date. "Hello, my name is Jason. I think you're cute. Want to go out? Oh, by the way, if we end up in bed, I'll probably end up blowing my wad all over your clothes before you have a chance to take them off." He shook his head bitterly. "No chance, Mom."

"You," she said severely, "are giving up way too easily. Stand up." He stared at her. "Stand up, I said. I'm not going to stand here and interrogate you like I caught you jerking off in the living room."

"You could sit," he said, pointing to her chair.

"That desk gives me too much authority. I'm not some damn executive working at International Agglomerated. Now," she said as he reluctantly rose, "and forgive me for being blunt, but how long had you and the lovely Miss Lopez been fooling around before you finally took your clothes off?"

"I don't know. About ten or fifteen minutes," he said.

"So you were obviously good and worked up." Please, don't let me blow this. She bit her lip at the unintended double entendre. Now was not the time for Jason to see her laughing. She shifted, trying to quench the burning heat in her loins. She could feel the pulse of her heartbeat in the junction of her thighs. I'm so damn horny. "And, I'm sorry, baby, but I have to ask. Had you...masturbated that day?"

"No." The word sounded like it had been pulled out of him with a crowbar.

"Well, it's no wonder then." She said briskly. She smiled and put her hand on his cheek. "You were all worked up, you hadn't had any relief that day, and your body is at that age when it's on a hair trigger. You're not the first young man I've counseled who has had that problem."

He stared down at his bare feet. "So what do I do?" The words were barely a whisper.

This might be the biggest mistake I've ever made.

She stepped a tiny bit closer, laced one of her hands through his fingers, and placed her other hand directly on his crotch.

"You let Mom help."

*****

He jerked back reflexively, but his mother's hand held him tight. "What? No way!"

"Why not?" She stepped closer to him again. Her perfume, a light floral scent, rose about them. Her hand was on his groin, softly kneading. To his horror, he felt himself begin to stiffen under her touch, his cock beginning to swell. "I can help you. Teach you. Trust me. I know a lot more about sex than any twenty year-old bimbo down in Champaign."

He pushed her hand away. "Mom. Please don't."

"All right." She didn't try to touch his privates again, though her other hand still held his. He found himself somehow disappointed. "I don't suppose I should be surprised." Her eyes were sad. "Why would you choose me, when Shannie and Angie are up there, ready and willing for a good-looking guy like you?"

He gaped at her. "I'm not going to sleep with any of them! Besides, Shannon hasn't taken her eyes off Dad since you guys told us about the foundation yesterday morning. She wants a baby and she's decided Dad's the man. And Angie..." he struggled for a long moment. "I've been a shit to her. For a long time. You're right. I was so damn jealous that she had her sex life together and I didn't that I took it out on her. But I'm not going to sleep with her, either. Anyway, there's no way she'd look at me, after the way I've behaved the last couple of years."

"You might be surprised, Eeyore." Despite his confusion, he huffed a laugh at the old nickname. "Angelica has never been able to let someone have what she can't. So if Shannon is doing this..."

"Well, Dad better watch out, then," he said sourly. "But it won't have anything to do with me."

She nodded, her face grave. "You're a good boy, Jason. No," she corrected herself. "You're a good man. I don't agree with your choice. But I can respect it. It takes a strong person to say no to two gorgeous women like your sisters. And your old, dried up mother, as well."

He cocked his head, suddenly curious. "How can I say no to them when they've never said yes to me? And you're not old or dried up by any stretch, Mom." He decided to take a chance. "But...why are you doing this? Or willing to do it, at least? I mean, we're not...not in financial trouble, are we? And I know you don't need me to tell you that having a baby isn't the easiest thing ion the world."

She snorted sudden laughter, hugging him. "No. It certainly isn't. When I was pregnant with you and Angie, it was like being a punching bag, but from the inside. Shannon was ever so much calmer.

"Why?" Her eyes were dark and mysterious. "Ask me again sometime, and I might tell you the whole story. But for now, I'll just say that your father is a good man. A very good man. And good in bed, too. Very gentle. Very careful." Her body seemed to undulate against him, soft and fluid. "But sometimes a woman wants a little...variety. A little danger. Someone who is still learning. Someone she can...mold."

He looked down into her face. Her lips were slightly parted, plump and moist. Suddenly he wondered what they tasted like. He could see her pulse beating on the pale skin of her throat, and below that, the swells of her breasts, visible through the faded cloth of her shirt. His mouth was suddenly bone dry, and he found himself painfully erect. He knew that if he dropped his eyes any further, he would see the unmistakeable bulge of his penis lifting the fabric of his shorts.

She has to feel it. Doesn't she? He waited for her to flinch away. But if anything, his mother's grip on his hand grew stronger. She didn't say a word, but instead laid her cheek against his chest. He could feel her breath through his shirt, coming in rapid little pants.

Jesus Christ. She's actually turned on. By me.

It seemed to take a day to raise his free hand, a week to move it to her shoulder, a month to run it down the bare length of her arm.

"Mom." The word was a cracked whisper.

"Will you teach me?"

Her eyes blazed with joy and fierce triumph.

"Oh, fuck yes."

*****

She had to stop him from dragging her upstairs.

"No," she said, unbuttoning her shirt and folding it carefully. "We are not going up there.

"First, your Dad and Shannon are still up there. And if they're in our bedroom, that would be just a little bit awkward. Secondly," she let her smile grow wicked, "I'm not sure we'll be needing a bed."

"But..."

"Quiet. The first thing we're going to do," she explained carefully, because it was clear that his brain was rapidly becoming enveloped in a fog of lust, "is to take a close look, a really close look, at this little problem of yours.

"Hopefully not too little, though," she said mischievously. "So just calm down and let me take care of things." She slipped off her shorts and panties and put them down on the floor with her shirt, enjoying the way his eyes widened at her naked body.

Yup. I've still got it.

"Mom, you're gorgeous."

"Mmmm." She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you, baby. And you're a beautiful young man, as well. Not that Scott and I ever had a chance of making an ugly baby," she commented. "We're far too attractive for that sort of thing to happen."

"Modest, too."

"Of course," she said lightly. She knelt on the carpet.

His brows pinched down in a frown. "If we're not having sex right now, Mom, why are you naked?"

"You did warn me," she said. "I'm not sure I want to get your cum all over my clothes if you're as hair-trigger as you say. And the cleaning ladies...well, let's not give them an excuse to gossip."

"All right," said slowly, but whatever doubts were in his mind were driven away as she pulled down his shorts.

Mine. All mine. She gazed at his body the way a starving women would at an all-you-can-eat buffet. He was lean and lithe, with well-defined muscles and soft, supple young skin, coated by just a dusting of dark brown hair at his navel and chest. His cock, as she suspected, was absolutely lovely, long and hard without being uncomfortably thick. The muscles of her pussy clenched at the sight, and she fought back a needy whimper.

Control. You must be in control. You can't scare him away. Not until you have pleasured him and he is beginning to bond to you.

"So," she said, keeping her voice deliberately light. "When was the last time you masturbated?"

He reddened, but answered. "Last night."

And if it wasn't one of his sisters he was thinking about as he did, I'll eat my coat. "So, not that long ago. Good. And this has been rather sudden for you, so you haven't had a chance to get all worked up. Yes." She nodded her head decisively. "I think this will do."

She leaned forward and kissed his penis.

*****

The feel of his mother's lips on his cock was beyond anything he had ever dreamed.

Cool and soft, they caressed him with infinite tenderness and love. From his root to his crown, they dotted tiny little closed-mouth kisses all around his shaft. And while they did so, his mother's hands ran up and down his body, from the arches of his feet to his waist to his ass to his chest, and then back down again, until he was shivering in expectation. He closed his eyes as his penis gave a spasmodic twitch, leaping towards Beverly. But somehow he managed to control himself and not spill his load. Only a tiny, pearlescent bubble formed at his tip, slowly growing into a milky bead.

"Very good," she said. Was it only his imagination, or had her voice grown deeper, almost growling with some unnameable hunger? "You taste very good, Jason." Her tongue darted out to give his staff a quick lick. "Like a horny young man. I love it." Her hands squeezed his rear, her head dipping low. With a startled gasp, he felt her suck his testes into her mouth one at a time, lovingly rolling them around in her mouth, before letting them go again. "And you're so full of cum. I can feel it." Her hand cradled his sack, her palm rubbing against his rod. "Nice big balls, full of lots of lovely cum, just waiting to shoot out.

"Do you want that, baby? Can you cum for Mommy?"

"Yes," he groaned. "But I don't want to do it...right away."

She faked a pout. "You're making a tired old lady work too hard, baby."

"And you're not nearly as old as you pretend to be," he riposted, though at this point, with her lips and tongue working on him, it was all he could do to string three words together. "And you sure as hell don't look like it. I've had guys ask me if you were my cousin."

"Not your sister?"

"Sorry, Mom. You don't look anything like me. Or like Angie or Shannon."

"Well, that's true," she allowed, licking his shaft again. Her lips hovered over his head. Slowly she lowered herself, licking the drop away. The feel of her raspy tongue on his cock-head made him twitch in helpless pleasure. Her mouth rounding into an "O," she settled over him, slowly deep-throating him until her nose was pressed up against his pubic bone, his head nudging into her throat.

It was incredible, indescribable. Her hot wet mouth and eager, agile tongue were pleasuring him beyond anything he had thought possible. With a quick tug of her hands, she loosened the silver hair ring she had been wearing and set in on the floor. Unbound, her brown hair spread across her back in a fan, throwing back deep golden highlights in the afternoon sun.

She bobbed up and down, her mouth coating him with her saliva, until his cock was wet and glistening in the bright room. Her hands joined her mouth, jerking him in an incredible counterpoint, sliding down as her mouth moved up, until his knees were shaking and he had to lean against the wall to stay upright.

All his being seemed to coalesce into his groin. Nothing was left but the need to cum. "Mom," he said, fighting to keep his voice under control, to not scream his pleasure for everyone in the house to hear. "I'm going to...going to-"