Incest Inc Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to cum?" Her face lit with delight. She pulled her mouth away, but the motions of her hands didn't stop. They grew long and slow, as if she were pulling his cum out of his balls. "Oh, baby. That's what I want." Her eyes gleamed hectically. She aimed the tip of his cock at her face. "Cum for me, Jason. Cum for Mommy."

It was too much. The thought that this didn't disgust his mother, but that she actually wanted him, desired him, wanted his cum, pushed him over the edge. "Mom, I...urk!" he grunted, as the first blast of his semen left his dick and flew across the few inches that separated the two of them. It hit her chin and dripped down, rapidly followed by another and another as his cock throbbed and pulsed in her hands, ropes of his seed bursting out of him with the regularity of a firing pistol.

He watched, transfixed and shaking with pleasure, as his cum coated his mother's face and neck, then slowly dripped down her chest. A last huge blob burst out of his cock and hit her square between her breasts. Slowly, the pools seeped down her skin, succumbing to gravity, joining in a thick, milky torrent.

His cock finally stopped spasming, and he looked down. The last feeble twitches had forced the last of his semen out of his balls, coating her hand in his juice.

Beverly stood, rising with the grace of a dancer, and leaned forward to kiss his mouth. In the bright light, she glowed, her face transcendent. As she licked his lips playfully, he didn't think he had ever seen her look so happy.

"Seven minutes," she murmured.

"Huh?"

She lifted her left arm. Her watch, which was the only piece of jewelry she was wearing, glinted. "I timed you," she said cheerfully, her eyes dancing with mischief. "It took me seven minutes to make you cum.

"So I don't want to hear any more bullshit about how you've got a premature ejaculation problem. I've made your father blow in less time than that, and he's twice your age."

"Oh." The news cheered him immeasurably, and he felt himself standing a little straighter. He swallowed and forced a wobbly smile on his face. Until that moment, he hadn't known how much his secret fears had dogged his thoughts. He made a vague motion towards his mother's body, still covered in his semen. "Do you want to go and...clean up? I can run interference for you, make sure no one sees you."

Her chin rose. "What makes you think I'd mind anyone seeing me? I'm proud of what I did. What we did. My handsome young stud of a son finds me attractive, and showed it by shooting his cum all over my body.

"Besides," she said, her voice going low and smoky. "I love the feel it. When it blasted out of your wonderful prick, all hot and thick and wet..." she shivered, making the river of semen drip more rapidly. His eyes were caught by the movement, and he watched as it approached the clean-shaved mound of her pubis. Her nether-lips were wet and spread wide, and he didn't think it was caused by the warm day outside.

He watched, fascinated, as her hands and fingers began to sweep up his seed. But rather than looking for a handy towel to wipe herself clean, she massaged the milky liquid into her skin as if it were suntan oil, her fingers spreading it over her belly, her sides. Her fingers kneaded her perky breasts, her fingers teasing her large, puffy nipples, rubbing his semen into her flesh. She opened her mouth, sucking the remnants off her fingers.

How many sons truly know their mother? Apparently, I don't.

"Shocked, baby?" She took a step closer, until her body was all but pressed up against his. Her eyes were large and liquid, their pupils dilated. "Surprised that an old lady like me could be a little...kinky?"

He tried to put his feelings into words. "It's not that. I just didn't expect...didn't think..."

She smiled and put her finger against his lips. He fought not to shy away from the taste of his own semen. They were in a strange place, he knew, at right angles to the world as he knew it. And he very much feared that one wrong move could destroy the fragile trust they had built between one another.

"You didn't think I could be just as sex-hungry as anyone else, right?" Her mouth cocked in a crooked half-smile. "Jason, you've got to get rid of the blinders. Women love sex just as much as guys do. Angelica likes to screw. Shannie likes to screw.

"And I love to screw. Get rid of any thought you might have that older women don't get as fucking horny as anyone else.

"It's wrong. Dead wrong.

"News flash, Eeyore. I love to fuck." Now she was pressed up against him, her breasts brushing his chest, her hands on his hips. One slid down to cradle his cock, still fat and thick and sticky. She kneaded it gently and he began to harden once more. "And the only thing I love more than cum on my body is cum in my body."

He looked around, panicked. "Here? On the floor?"

"No, silly." She turned around, pulling him with her. "Here. Up against the wall."

And she jumped into his arms, her arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed him ferociously.

Instinctively, he caught her, his hands cradling her bottom. Her skin was silky-smooth under his fingers, and he stroked it without a thought. She cooed in his grip as she kissed him, her mouth devouring his. Her tongue snaked in, tasting him, and one hand gripped the back of his head, holding him close.

"To the wall, honey," she gasped, when they finally tore themselves away from each other. "Brace my back up against...that's it," she murmured as he shuffled forward. "There." Her legs spread wide, and he could see his cock pressed firmly against the flat curve of her stomach. "God, I'm so horny. I need your dick, baby. I want you to fill my cunt up with your nice long dick."

He knew his eyes were wild. How had they got to this point? Thirty minutes ago, he had been trying to convince his mother that letting her husband and her daughter screw was wrong. Now here he was, about to, about to...

About to lose your virginity, a voice whispered in his head. And isn't it about fucking time? Aren't you ready?

"What do I do?" he whispered.

She smiled at him. A wriggle of her rear made her plans clear. "Lift me up. Just a little, sweetheart. That's it. Now, I'm wide open and waiting for you. Just...slide it in. Nice and slow oh god you feel wonderful." Her hands gripped his shoulders tight, and he could feel the bite of her nails, pricking his skin. Lower down, he could feel her legs wrap around his waist in a gentle prison.

When he was all the way in, he looked up at her. He was sure his face was as stunned as his mind felt. "Wow." He shook his head, then gasped as he felt the velvet vise of her vagina squeeze his cock. "Did you just..."

"No." Her face was flushed, her chest heaving, and she whimpered as he cupped one of her breasts in his hand. His fingers sought out the pebbled nipple, and he felt a sudden stab of joy as it peaked in his palm. "But I will soon. Oh, you feel so good inside me. Hot and hard and you fill me up just right.

"Now." Even through his haze of lust, he could see the wheels of her mind turning. "You need to pull out, sweetie. Just a bit. Not all the way. Now back inside. Again. Again. Again. Oh, thank you," she gasped, as he began to find his rhythm, his pelvis pushing her hard against the wall on every stroke. "You're a wonderful mother fucker." She kissed him, hard, her teeth nipping his lips. "You're fucking Mommy so good."

*****

Angelica arrived home, parking her car in the garage and pulling the groceries for that night's cookout out of the trunk. Opening the door between the garage and the interior of the house, she thought she heard a muted thump.

And there it was again. She frowned as she put the grocery bags down on the counter and followed the noise. Through the kitchen, through the living room, site of Dad's incredible revelation the morning before. Past the dining room, off to the left. Her frown became more pronounced as she tracked the noises, now thudding against an interior wall in a slow, steady rhythm. It only took her a few seconds before she was standing in front of the door that led to her mother's home office.

"Oh, God," her mother's voice moaned, "You're fucking me so good! Don't stop. Don't you fucking dare stop. I'm almost there. Gonna come all over your sweet cock, baby!"

She froze, her hand inches away from the doorknob. Her mouth turned up in a disbelieving smile. Mom and Dad screwing in her mother's office? In the daytime?

I guess Dad being with Shannie turned his libido up a notch, she thought. Or maybe Mom's making sure Dad doesn't forget how good she is.

Whatever the case was, it seemed that her father was giving her mother a damn good pounding. Her mother's moans were increasing in volume, and the thuds were almost shaking the wall.

I have to see this.

Angelica hadn't yet decided whether or not to take the foundation up on their offer. The thought of having a baby, her father's baby, was enough to give her pause. And she was honest enough with herself to know she wasn't ready for motherhood yet.

But a few years down the line, who knew? A quarter of a million dollars would go a long way towards easing the way of a woman who wanted to write full time.

Stealthily, her hand tried the knob. She was completely unsurprised to find it locked. She paused for a moment, then slipped across the room to the sliding glass door that led to the deck outside. It was only a few seconds before she was outdoors and walking crouched along the base of the house, aiming for the windows in her mother's study that looked out into the back yard.

But when she stood and peered through the windows, their curtains pulled aside, it was not her father she saw drilling her mother up against the opposite wall. Her mouth fell open. She knew that form. Knew it like the back of her own hand. Companion in the womb, her best friend for years, a confidante, a confessor, an aggravation that she wanted to slap, an itch she could never quite scratch.

Jason and Mom? The realization was like a dash of cold water down her spine. She realized she was shaking with jealous rage. How dare he? How dare she!

She stared at her brother's nude form. The muscles in his well-toned ass clenched and released as he thrust into their mother over and over again. And from the sounds Beverly was making, it seemed that Jason had some pretty powerful equipment below the belt. Even through the double-paned windows, closed against the mid-summer heat, she could hear her moans of satisfaction.

She must have moved, for her mother's eyes, previously staring vacantly into space, intent on her own pleasure, suddenly focused. Across twenty feet of air, they locked on hers. A small smile, indecipherable, crossed her face. It wasn't triumph. Or the sort of snotty one-upmanship she had seen in high school, where cliques of girls delighted in stealing each others' boyfriends away. Instead, it was wise, and knowing.

This could be yours, it seemed to say.

"Oh, God." She could faintly hear her voice through the windows. Her eyes squeezed tight and she could see her face flush red.

It was too intimate. Too much. She scrambled away before she saw her brother and her mother complete their union.

*****

"Oh, God!" his mother cried. Her hands clutched his back, her thighs locking around his waist. "Shit. Fuck. Your cock is perfect. Rubbing on my clitty on my clitty keep fucking me Jason Momma's gonna cum gonna cum gonna cum!!" she shrieked. Her face lowered and he hissed in pain as her teeth bit deep into his shoulder, almost hard enough to draw blood. But he didn't stop. His mother's pussy, once he entered it, had addicted him. He had never thought something could feel so wonderful.

And that wonderful pussy now clenched around his cock, gripping and pulling his engorged shaft with incredible force, almost milking him. The sensation drove his desire to a feverish new plateau, and before he knew it, he was pounding his mother, each stroke driving her harder up against the wall. Suddenly he shouted, his voice joining hers in ecstatic release as he felt his own climax sweep over and through him, his cock erupting and sowing his seed in his mother's fertile womb.

When he came back to himself, he was leaning forward, his hips still moving in slow, soft strokes, elongating his own pleasure. When he pulled his head away from Beverly's neck, she was looking at him in a combination of wry affection and pride.

"Damn," she said, and laughed, her voice ringing high and clear.

He nodded jerkily, but found his body unable to obey his commands. Every muscle seemed to cry out for relief. "Mom. I've got to put you down."

"Good." Her eyes twinkled. "Cause I need to be down. I'm going to have bruises on my ass, kiddo. Damn. You don't know your own strength." One slim hand traced the muscles of his bicep as he slowly lowered her. He tried to ignore the sense of loss as his cock exited his mother's cleft with a lewd squelch. "Have you been working out?"

He shrugged, uncomfortable. "Some. The way I saw some guys gain weight in the dorms, between the food and the beer...I didn't want be one of them. They just ballooned."

"Good idea." She snuggled against him, soft and warm. "You feel so nice. Do you want to lay down for a bit? Here on the carpet? I'm a little..." she yawned, "...sleepy right now."

She lay down on the floor. Suddenly uncomfortable, he mimicked her, cradling her body softly in his. "Mmmm," she said. "I love being like this. It makes me feel...safe." In moments, her deep slow breaths told him that she had drifted off to sleep.

He swallowed. Now that the shock and mind-blowing pleasure had faded, he was left with a searing guilt. What have I done?

She wanted it, one side of his mind argued. And you wanted her. What's the problem? It wasn't like it was rape or anything. Hell, she might as well hung a sign around her neck reading, "Down to Fuck."

That's not the point. Or maybe it is the point. How can I say what Dad and Shannon are doing is wrong when I'm doing this with Mom?

Maybe what Shannie and Dad are doing isn't wrong, you jackass. I know you've got an overinflated ego, but maybe you could consider the possibility that maybe, just this once, you are wrong and everyone else is right?

Everyone else being the members of my family?

Well, yeah. Who else matters?

He kneaded his scalp. He couldn't think like this, not with his mother lying in his arms, her soft breath and warm skin an enticement to all of his senses. Even now, after the most mind-blowing pair of climaxes of his life, he wanted nothing more than to wake her and have sex again.

Moving gingerly, he slipped his arms out from around his mother, and stood. She made a small, unhappy noise deep in her throat, and he felt obscurely guilty as he moved away from her. He took a moment to look at himself, and winced. He was stark naked, his clothes flung all around the room, as if some small but incredibly powerful tornado had scattered them to the four winds. His pubic hair was matted to his groin, soaked with remnants of his semen and his mother's secretions. The scent of sex rose up around him like a cloud.

He unlocked the door and looked out. The bottom floor of the house seemed to be unoccupied. He slipped out of the room, feeling ridiculous as his penis flopped around as he padded to the linen closet on the ground floor. Moving quickly, he found a light blanket and a towel. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he took the blanket back to his mother's office, where he laid it over her sleeping form carefully.

He decided to take a bike ride. He needed to think. His mind was clouded by the events of the day and there would be no rest for him here, inside this house.

*****

"I think..." Shannon panted, "...that was it, Dad." She smiled at him as he rolled off her. Her hand strayed to her stomach, her fingers spread wide. "A daughter. Our daughter."

He shivered. Shannon had always been a bit otherworldly, so introverted she hadn't started talking until she was nearly four years old. He had been very worries about that, until Beverly had pointed out to him that Jason and Angie did all her talking for her. But now she was almost spooky. "I'm glad," he said. "Though if you're wrong, I expect a full and comprehensive apology."

She smiled at him, her eyelids drooping. "No problem. I think," she said, burrowing deeper into the mattress, "that I'm going to take a little nap. Nothing like it after a nice fucking." Her eyes opened long enough for her to kiss him, her sweet mouth an intoxicant. "Thank you."

"No. Thank you," he replied, meaning it. In seconds, his oldest daughter had begun to snore softly, the sound no different than it had been when she was six.

He quietly got out of her bed and pulled on his clothes, even though they seemed somehow unnecessary at this point. Shannon's casual approach to dress, combined with Beverly's willingness to walk around in the raw (something that had astonished him when they first started dating) and Angie's hatred of being left out, meant that he fully expected the household to devolve into a bizarro pseudo-nudist camp in the next few weeks, before sanity reasserted itself.

He took a quick shower, cocking an eyebrow at what seemed to be quite a bit of noise downstairs. But that eventually tailed off, and by the time he emerged from the bathroom that he shared with his wife, he was feeling refreshed and comfortable. He put on a clean pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed down the hall, intending to go downstairs to watch the Cubs on TV.

As he passed Angelica's bedroom, he paused. His daughter was lying on her bed, facing him. Lying on her stomach, she was braced on her elbows, and her fingers were busily typing away on her smartphone. Her bare legs were propped against the headboard of the bed.

"Hi, honey," he said, stopping for a moment.

She smiled at him, her red hair glowing in the afternoon sunlight. "Hey, Dad." She cocked her head towards Shannon's bedroom. "You finally wear her out?"

"Hah." He drifted a step or two further into the room. "More like she wore me out. That girl..." he shook his head, missing the quick look of jealousy that passed across his daughter's face. "She's insatiable. She reminds me a bit of your mom when we first started dating."

"Really?" She put aside her phone, her attention focusing solely on him. The movement caused the neckline of her shirt to gape wide, offering him an unblocked view of her breasts. Creamy white, they swelled tautly against the cloth of the cut-off t-shirt she was wearing. Her legs, swinging back and forth, drew the eye to her skirt, and how it accentuated the sweet curves of her rear. Was it just his imagination, or had her buttocks perked up a little higher, as if she were seeking to draw his attention to the taut globes?

"What was Mom like, when you first started dating?"

He smiled. "Well, you got to understand, Tigger, that I was...not the most socially adept person you've ever met when your mom and I first started going out."

He cast his mind back. Cripes, could it really be over twenty years ago? "My major in college was education. But after a couple of years, I decided that wasn't what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I kind of fell into the job at the foundation by accident. You know how it is. The friend of a friend knew about a company that was hiring. They were looking for people who had a background in the education field. And it seemed safe. Stable. That's what I was looking for. I didn't set out to save the world. I just wanted a decent job and security."