Incest Inc Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Mom?" Her smiling face was fixed on his. Looking from above, he could see her tan young thighs, the afternoon sunlight picking out the fine golden down on her legs. Hidden from his daughter's view, his cock began to lengthen, growing fat and heavy.

"God. I met her at a party. Your cousin Kareen worked at the foundation, and invited me to a party at her place up on the north side. We just...clicked. She seemed so...elegant. So refined.

"I felt like some country shitkicker with cow crap on his shoes, compared to her. I could barely get up the guts to say hello." He shook his head ruefully. "But she listened, Angie. She made me feel....she made me feel like I'd been shouting in the desert all my life, and she came up to me with a glass of water, and made me know that I was real. That I mattered.

"So I asked her out, expecting to be turned down. And she said yes." His smile grew pensive. "We've been saying yes to each other for a long time now."

"That's sweet." Her eyes on him were kind. "It sounds like you needed a friend. And found one."

"Yeah. I'd been lonely for a long, long time. Your great-grandparents...they were good people, don't get me wrong. But we had nothing in common. They didn't understand me. And they didn't try." He managed to keep his voice from being bitter. Why waste emotion on people who had been gone from his life for over a decade?

She nodded slowly, as if she could read his thoughts. "I know what you mean. I've had a lot of partners up at Northwestern, Dad. But I haven't met anyone I felt I could really love."

"Give yourself time, Tigger. You're only nineteen. Wait until you're at least twenty-two before you give up on true love."

"It's not that." She shrugged irritably. "I know what I want. I just don't know if I'll ever get it."

"Jason?" he asked, surprising himself. He had sworn not to reveal Beverly's insights. What the hell. You also swore not to have sex with your daughters. Look how that's turned out.

"Hah. That dumb-ass wouldn't be able to see his nose if it wasn't on his face."

He sat down on the bed and set his hand on her shoulder. "Be patient with him. It's a lot for a person to adjust to. Lord knows I'd have never done it if Shannie hadn't figuratively hit me over the head with a two-by-four yesterday."

"I'm done being patient. I've thought it over. The whole thing. The foundation and kids and everything. I'm not ready to be a mom. Not yet. Not like Shannie is."

Her arm reached down and flicked up the hem of her skirt. Underneath, she was bare, and she spread her thighs wide. The flash of her pussy-lips in the golden light of the late afternoon was unmistakable. "But there's nothing that says we can't practice, is there, Dad? By the time I'm out of school and ready for a kid, I bet we'll be really good at it."

Both daughters. And my wife. I better find out if someone can get me a prescription for Viagra, because otherwise they're going to wear my pecker down to a nub. "Honey. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure that I love you. I'm sure that you'd never hurt me. I'm sure that eventually my dumb-ass twin is going to come to his senses and decide he wants to make love with me and Shannon. And I'm sure that I don't want to spend the time between now and then bored and horny when I have a good alternative."

"There are other-"

If you're going to tell me there's other guys out there, I swear I'll scream," she snapped. "I've been screwing other guys since I was sixteen. None of them were much better than a wet firecracker."

"So," he hesitated. He wasn't about to turn away a gift staring him smack in the face, but he wanted to be sure. "What about Jason, then? You can't tell me you haven't had your eye on him. I saw the way you were looking at him this morning."

"Jason." Her tone was disgusted. But there was also something underneath. A thin thread of...despair? "I'm not going to go crawling to him. Not after the way he's been treating me ever since we got back from school. If he wants me, he knows where my room is.

"But you, Dad. You and Jason turn me on just by being in the same room. Fuck, just looking at you makes me wet. I don't know what's going on. I don't know why hearing about the foundation made me see you and my idiot twin not as my father and brother, but as men."

Her ass rose higher, the folds of her skirt dropping down around her waist. "But I do know I want you to fuck me, Dad. Right here. Right now." She turned around, until her rear was pointed at him. "Doggy. That's my favorite."

Her blatant sensuality brought his own desire raging into the front of his mind, but, "You're still on the pill, right?"

She smiled at him over her shoulder, even as she peeled off her shirt. He caught his breath as her lovely young breasts came into view, high and tight with no sag at all despite her position. "You're such a gentleman, Dad. Yes. I'm on the pill and I'm going to stay that way until I'm out of school. Or at least until I think I've learned enough to start my writing career."

He shucked his clothes rapidly, relieved. Crawling up onto the bed, he stroked the line of her spine with his hands, letting his cock nestle in to the crack of her ass. She moaned and clenched her cheeks around him, trapping his shaft between them.

"Dad," her voice was hesitant, and a little scared.

"Yes, Tigger?"

"Have you ever done it in...in the butt?"

"Mmm." He continued stroking her with his hands, feeling the tension in the muscles of her back. "A time or two. Some guys get really turned on by it. I'm not one of them. But if you ever decide someday that you want to try it out, I'm willing." He dotted kisses along her back, while one of his hands drifted lower, his fingers finding the puckered pink rose of her anus. "A guy just has to be careful. And very, very gentle. At least until the woman decides if she likes it or not. Your mom decided there were better ways we could have fun together." He circled her hole gently, smiling as he felt her shiver. "You might be different."

"I think I am," she whispered. Her face was flat against the bed sheets, one hand gently mauling her breast, her fingers kneading, pulling, pinching. "That feels...really nice, Dad."

"Really? Then how about this?" He backed up, bent lower. He took a quick look, but should have known better. As if he should worry about the personal hygiene of any child of Beverly's! She was squeaky clean back there. His tongue darted out for a quick lick, and he felt Angie jump.

"Wha-?"

"Bad?" he asked.

"No." A muffled giggle. "But very unexpected."

But her hips canted at an angle which told him what she wanted. He spread her ass-cheeks wide, moving from her plump pussy lips, sweet and wet, to her asshole, bathing it in his saliva and her juices, and back again. Over and over he did it, under his sexy, nubile daughter was writing on the bed, her groin mashed against his face as she demanded more.

"Oh, shit, Dad. That's...fuck. You're so good." He felt, rather than saw, one of her hands reach down, her fingertips strumming the button of her clit. "I'm so fucking ready. Put it in me, please?"

"No problem, sweetheart." He gave her one last lick, his tongue running from her lips to her ass and then on up her back. As he rose, he readied himself, his hand grasping the base of his staff, aiming himself at her tender target. Her thighs spread wide, her hips and ass presenting themselves saucily. He took a moment to wonder how, just a few days ago, one session of lovemaking had been all he could ask for. Now, he had multiple partners. But his libido seemed more than ready for the challenge.

He swept his cock-head up the line of her pussy-lips, his pre-cum mingling with her juices. Then he pushed himself into her tight wet sheath.

"Mrrphh!!" Startled, he looked up, to find his daughter's hands clutching the coverlet, and her teeth clenched around a fold in the cloth. Her eyes were squeezed closed. A ripple in her inner walls massaged his rod, clamping down on it forcefully.

"Daddy. Hold on. Just a second." The words were muffled, but he could understand them. He held himself above her, motionless, the only movement his lips on her shoulders and neck.

At last she opened her eyes, giving him a smile. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Too big?"

"Oh, no. Not that. I've been with bigger guys." Her eyes twinkled wickedly. "Not better. But bigger."

He refused to rise to the bait. "So?"

"So. Ever wanted something so bad, that when you got it you wanted to savor the moment?"

He thought about his first time with Beverly, so many years ago. He had been literally dumbfounded when they had returned to his place after a date and she had started stripping the moment they closed the door. "Yeah."

"So that was it for me." Slowly, he felt her grip on his manhood ease, and he began to fuck her, moving in long sure strokes. "I mean...I didn't really know how bad I wanted you until Shannie made her little announcement. But damn. Once I starting thinking about it I couldn't stop."

He smiled, and kissed her back, then the lobe of her ear, making her shiver. He whispered to her. "Do you want to try something a little..different?"

"What?" Her eyes were wide. But not, he thought, from fear.

He let his hand drift down until his fingertips brushed the shaft of his cock, still pumping away. Carefully, he gathered up their juices, then moved it up again until it rested against her sphincter. "If you're not ready for anal, this is good practice. Just a little taste to let you know how it feels. But only if you want."

"Oh, I want, all right. But," her voice grew oddly hesitant. "How?"

"Just relax."

"With your dick all up inside me?" she said tartly. "Dad, sometimes you're an idiot."

"Guilty." She felt his strokes slow, then stop. She marveled at his self-control. The guys she'd been with wouldn't have been able to stop, once they'd started, if she'd offered them a thousand bucks and free booty calls for a year. "There. I'm just barely inside. Now, just relax and calm down." She felt his finger apply a little pressure. "Don't fight it. That's it."

With a whimper, she felt her asshole open and her father's finger slip inside. This was different from her occasional ass-play with her double-pronged vibrator. Not as deep, but much more intimate, his finger probed gently, then settled into a slow stroking rhythm, feeling almost like a tiny cock inside her rear portal.

She wriggled on the mattress and sighed. "That's...good."

"I'm glad you like it." His lips brushed her shoulder blades as he bent above her, and she felt his hips begin to thrust into her once more, a counterpoint to the strokes of his invading finger. When his finger pulled out, his cock pushed in, and when his cock pumped into her, his finger was sliding out, setting up a flood of sensation unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Yeah. That's good. That's really, really good, she thought. I'm going to make him fuck my ass soon. Not today. But soon. She moaned softly, encouraging him, and moaned, again, louder, as his strokes sped. His strong hands on her hips, hands that had held her when she was a baby, were warm and gentle, but his pelvis slapped into her rear, making the bed squeak as she rocked back and forth in answer to his forceful thrusts.

Every stroke pushed her desire higher, his wonderfully hot and hard shaft filling her up. She tensed her inner muscles, her pussy pulling at him, pushing for her climax. She slipped her hands under her body, now lying prone on the bed, only her rear pushed up in the air. Her fingers found the pulsing nub of her clit and strummed it back and forth, her own juice and the mingled sweat of their bodies the perfect lubricant.

Suddenly she tensed, her pussy clamping down on her father's rod. She screamed, her voice almost breathless, as her orgasm raged through her. She closed her eyes, blind to anything but the sensations of one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, and the hot spurting feel as her father lost his battle with his self-control and spilled his cum inside her spasming vagina.

He fell across her, barely catching himself on his forearm, his strong chest pressed against her back. She shivered as his lips nuzzled the skin of her neck. "That's it," he panted. "I'm done. You and that horny minx of a sister of yours...I couldn't go another round if you offered to tag-team me."

She smiled, filing the thought away for later. Knowing some of the stories her older sister had shared, she didn't think the possibility was too outrageous. "Poor Daddy," she said, turning her head. She nibbled his lips playfully. "All these beautiful women just aching to bone you. We'll wear you out. Since you're so old and decrepit.

"I'm calling bullshit." She wriggled suggestively, and her father took the hint, rolling off her with a put-upon sigh. She snuggled close to him, throwing one leg up over his hip, her hands laced behind his head. "Besides, Mom is trying to make sure that someone...shares the load, so to speak." She giggled. "I saw her and Jason in her study earlier. But they weren't exactly studying."

If she hoped to shock him, she failed. He simply raised his eyebrows. "Jason? Really? That's a quick change. But when your mother puts her mind to something, it's not a question of 'if,' it's a question of 'how soon.'"

"Well, how soon took about two hours from what I can tell. I heard some thumping when I got home from the store. I went around by the back window, and he was screwing Mom up against the wall. She looked like she was enjoying it, too."

"Well, I certainly hope so. Otherwise, what's the point?" He stretched and sat up on the bed. "But I'm glad Beverly got through to him. I've had it up to here with him acting like he's the judge and jury of how people are supposed to behave."

He stood and put on his clothes. "Want to go downstairs and watch the Cubs kick the crap out of the Brewers?" he asked.

She sat up, admiring the way the afternoon sunlight played over his muscles. The bright sunshine picked a few threads of silver in his hair. "Damn right. And since Mom seems to have knocked some sense into him by having him knock some cum into her, maybe I won't have to sleep alone tonight."

*****

That hope, however, was quickly dashed.

Jason grilled steaks for the family on the propane grill, which he had treated as his own personal playground for the past five years. The rest of the family was happy to leave him to it, sitting on the back deck, talking and laughing and sipping wine, which the parents allowed the children to have as long as they stayed home.

But it was apparent from his posture that Jason was incredibly uncomfortable. Although he was scrupulously polite, and kept a perfectly serene face when Shannon came outside topless again, one would have to be blind to not notice. He wouldn't look at Beverly, and he flinched every time Scott spoke to him, as if he feared some sort of paternal retribution.

"What's wrong with him?" she hissed at her mother, when he went inside to get a bottle of marinade from the kitchen. "After the way you two were humping earlier today, I thought he'd be more relaxed. Right now he looks like someone shoved a railroad spike up his ass."

"Post-coital guilt." Her mother's eyes were grim. "It's my fault, damn it. After we got done, I fell asleep."

Scott snorted. "He must have done a damn good job, then, Bev. It's been months since I've been able to make you pass out."

A tiny smile crossed her lips. "Well, maybe.

"But that's the problem. I fell asleep in my son's arms, and then woke up alone. Which was not what I wanted." She sighed, looking into the house. "I did it with logic. Which is all very well, until emotion comes home to roost. If I'd stayed awake, I could have nipped it in the bud, talked to him, made him understand, and then made love with him again. By that time, we would have been well on our way to bonding.

"But he's had a whole afternoon to convince himself it was all a mistake. Right now his damn stupid male emotions are telling him to deny what happened. To run away.

"So we need another way of going after him. Because until we do, he's going to run away from me like I'm trying to give him a case of VD.

"Someone...non-threatening. Someone he trusts."

All eyes swung to Shannon. She smiled, her blue eyes like a forest pool at dusk.

"I'll do it."

Jason swung the screen door open, a bottle in his right hand. He looked around at the tableau. His face was set in suspicious lines. "What's going on?"

"Nothing." Angie sniffed the air appreciatively. "Something smells good. How long until we eat?"

How long until I get to eat you?

"Not long."

End of Part Two.

Our story will conclude in Part Three, Perverted Pleasures.