All Comments on 'Incest Inc Ch. 03'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel Please

I would love to see a sequel to Incest Inc. where Maggie finds an intelligent young man with a widowed mother and other siblings, told from the viewpoint of the Miller family in plotting how to find and then bring in a third family into Incest, Inc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t wait for ....oh

Stopped, just at the orgy part ...really? Was so looking forward to that. :/

Maybe a revision with the rest of the action?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

I think the addition of the Miller family was a bit of a distraction from the main story.

Not the least of which is like many stories here about siblings, the addition of too many others stretched credibility (yes, I know that's not the point hete, but why create a plausible story of the Foundation and it's noticed only to throw believability out the window by suddenly turning their suburban lives into an orgy?).+

I'd like to know what happens in an intelligent, open family where norms are out aside for love, societal betterment...and FUN.

Did Shannon have her dad's baby?

Did Jason & Angelica have a long term relationship?

Does mom have a child with Jason (easy to explain because she's married and he can still finish school)?

A long series answering these questions would be most appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Miller's why?

It was a good story until the Miller's

Which frankly didn't make much sense, up to then it was a good story almost a great story.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Hated it

Hating how they steam rolled Jason's feeling then Scoot just got manipulated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You were doing great until you fucked it up adding the extended family.

tallman441tallman441almost 4 years ago
Interesting

the story was good. Interesting bit of intrigue with the Miller involvement. I do think you lost it adding them to the plot. They did took away from the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Got ruined at the end

Was fine, then all of a sudden, boom bunch of new characters. Don't know if i missed foreshadowing but this was kind of unexpected, in a bad way

Mr3x49Mr3x49almost 4 years ago
Intriguing World Building Possibilities

The premise of this story series has tremendous potential in building an Incest Inc world of stories, with prequels, sequels and spinoffs to as large a degree as you are willing to go.

If the secret mission of the Roberts Foundation is to improve the IQ of the world population by mating individuals of high IQs to produce better leaders, then progeny produced by the Roberts Foundation, cannot stick to just academia. They must also enter the worlds of entertainment, the corporate boardrooms, news and social media who package and slant the news for distribution, and the political realm.

There are also several questions that need answering, which can be done through these prequels, sequels and spinoffs. For instance...

Why is Veronica Miller the head of the Roberts Foundation? Is she and her siblings somehow related to the Founder of the Foundation?

How did this incestuous breeding program start?

How will Scott and his children react to being manipulated into committing incest by Beverly once that realization sinks in?

Which other families are part of the incestuous breeding program?

Do the families involved in the program meet together, participate in groups orgies or just normal group meetings with BBQs, picnics and mixers?

ETC... (other questions that escape me at this time)

Should you decide to go this route, you will need a reference guide of Incest Inc facts as laid out in these three chapters.

1. Histories of the Roberts Foundation & the Miller Family

2. Character profiles - what they look like, personality traits who they fucked, where they go to school &/or live, who do they know, etc...

Use this guide to help you keep straight the legend of the fictitious world you are trying to build.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

I'm truly sad that was the 'end' ... so many stories left to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

I didn't really expect this story to make much sense, but i have no idea why you had to bring the other family into this story. I may not liked all the parts and characters of the main story but atleast they had a slmething going on with. But in the end it goes no where and just end's. There's one thing common in your stories i have read is that the women have a "say" in the stories not really a bad thing but it never changes. Or should write a Sub/dom story rather than making a every female character like that.

meucimeucialmost 4 years ago

I liked it right up until the last page. Why they couldn't have let it be after the twins hooked up I will never understand but oh well I am not a writer! 3 stars, it was 4 stars right up until the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wanting more

It was a nice read but you left it hanging and now there are others in the mix so how does it turn out I wold like to know

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

I think it was good you ended it where you did. to me, the way you added the Millers was a mistake. not saying you couldn't or shouldn't add them, just the way you did it. I hate manipulation and coercion, having Bev as a manipulator, and Victoria as an antagonist, turned 'long lost relative' just doubled the lies and coercion involved in this. Plus the fact that Victoria's character seems to be a cold calculating bitch, makes her presents unwanted. While you may have intended her children's 'openness and bluntness' be more acceptance of the plot. It came across as narcissistic, and rude. I enjoyed the idea of the story and it felt good to see the two main male characters go through actual moral changes. Most stories of this type they give initial resistance, but cave (not really change) upon the slightest of opposition to their stated feelings. (no, this is immoral... Why?... OK I'll go against everything I believe in because you asked me to a second time) at least the truly wrestled with their emotions and doubts. BUT, when you made it known that it's been in the works for over 20 years.... it takes so much away from what was a good story. Luckily it's your story not mine, so you can do it however you like.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

There very well may be people this crazy in today's world but it got way past believable for me.

grumpa1945grumpa1945over 3 years ago
You go fuzzy kbear

I liked this till the end and then it sucked.

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago

oh dam, such a disappointment,,i was so involved with this family,,the last page was a shock,,,,,,i knew there was more to beverlys past ,,,and she kept it from her husband,,thats bad form in the worst way..wished i had not bothered my time to read this

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 3 years ago
More

You left to many questions about how everything evolved!

Please continue this story line so we know what the future holds for all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
done

You ruined a perfectly good story. If my wife kept a secret like this from me and assumed that she was the only one who had the right to make decisions for our family

I would never get over it. Since I always hope for a happy ending, walking away from this story with a sense of bitterness is very disappointing.

tangoperutangoperuabout 3 years ago
I wonder...

which of the children belongs to Beverly's brother instead of to her husband.

The ending was a real downer. What started as a beautiful family fest ended as a story of manipulation and deceit.

Messy112Messy112about 3 years ago

Killed it in last....sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should ask for divorce again. I. Chapter one she was “too tired” to make love to her husband of 20-odd years, but the next day she was raring to actively seduce and fuck her son. She says she didn't manipulate him, but her psych degree and lying to him since day 1 contradicts that statement. DIVORCE! Left a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending was slightly off but I enjoyed the series. By the way critics you can write your ow different ending if you are up to it.

BenLongBenLongalmost 3 years ago

Shades of Robert Heinlein. Whether you know it or not, he wrote the story, or at least very similar 50 years ago. It has a whole series of books, the premise being not for intelligence, but for longevity. Same idea, that interbreeding families with longevity in their background would increase their lifetime.

Certainly if you wanted to you could bring in multiple sideline stories. You are absolutely correct in the assessment that it would be hard to hide the relationship for long. bringing in more people, even if they are related, makes it easier to explain to the rest of the world.

Thanks for three great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe it's just me. But I got lost at the end with the introduction of so many characters. My guess is the author, wanting to put a tidy bow on the story sort of rushed the conclusion.

Since I've started reading Literotica, and found a surprising interest in the "Incest and Taboo" section. I started doing some research on that subject. And when that dweeb Mr. Phil (he is not licensed to practice, and there's a LOT MORE to his story) suddenly reversed his opinion of first cousins having babies, and/or marrying.

I'm only going to discuss legality here. Genetics between relations would require diagrams and charts. As well as a very long winded report. Just look it up a Wikipedia . It mentions the Hapsburg family as an example of repeated ancestral inbreeding gone wrong. If you look further, there is an Australian family who has been named the "Colts" by their judiciary. Their story is interesting. Just don't put too much faith in the journalists. Whose job is to create interest in their publications, Usually salaciously.

Let's address the cousin debate first; In all 50 states 2nd cousin marriage is legal.

As of 09/02/21 it is legal to marry a first cousin in 26 states. 27 if you include Maine which requires "genetic counseling". Which isn't a bad idea for anyone considering having children. As there are more than 400 genetic diseases that can be inherited !

Including those 27 states, 14 more do not prohibit 1st cousin sexual relationships, cohabitation, or reproduction. For a total of 41 states where first cousins are "fair game"

Now here where the story takes a sort of bizarre turn.

There are 2-1/2* states where there are no laws prohibiting sex with ANYONE who is above the age of consent, regardless of relation.

These states are New Jersey(aoc18) and Rhode Island(aoc16). But woe to anyone who would forcibly engage, or engage in a sexual relationship of a person below the age of consent.

*Ohio(aoc18) prohibits parental and "parental figure" sexual contact with their blood offspring and step offspring. But not between siblings, Aunts Uncles, and 1st cousins.

New York and Rhode Island each have a little known provision, which allows a man of the Jewish faith to marry his Niece (but not Aunt and Nephew?)

Notice where these state are located? None are southern states !!!!

Mississippi and Michigan actually prohibit cohabitation of opposite sex siblings.

In the vast majority of the USA. If parents are prohibited by law from having a sexual relationship with their blood offspring. Sexual relationships with step offspring is also illegal. Kind of blows up the whole incest porn practice of calling some characters "step" anything.

The step sibling legality is truly , well, weird and complicated. The legality of a sexual relationship between, or with a step sibling varies considerably upon location. I mean not even between states, but counties and even municipalities. In some places it depends on where you live. As in; sexual relationships between step siblings is illegal if they share a roof. But not if one lives across the street? Or if you don't live in the same county or municipality.

bereznikbereznikover 2 years ago

A really enjoyable story. However, the introduction of the rest of the family with limited background information ended the tale to quickly. The story is well written, with few errors, but seems to have a lot more that could be developed. I would have thought a slow introduction of the other characters with some background would have been betters starting with the sister and brother and then the cousins etc. I also wonder what about their parents and other family members, are they involved, is it only their side of the family, does the foundation try and bring other families together in a controlled way. I think all thee are valid areas for development. A good 5* story with plenty left for development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, well told. Just te end, it felt like you needed to end the story fast, like other work was pressing or you had lost patience with the family.

The Ice Queen suddenly his secret sis in law, suddenly the house full with so many new characters - that was non plausible, too fast, too many for me.

I'd rather watched the twins settle in a bit more, there was hope for more threesomes.

Please understand that precisely cause I so enjoyed the story that those bits left me disappointed on the last page. Thanks for writing and sharing your works!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

I am really sorry to see this story end. I really enjoyed it!!!

getthephenomgetthephenomover 2 years ago

The ending is on the level of Game of Thrones. Although I had a hunch that psychologist who analyzed Scott in part 1 was Beverly, but there was no reason for her to be related to Veronica. The family dynamics of Gallifrey got completely ruined with introduction of these new characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's not the end. Ends conclude and finalize, sheesh

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 2 years ago

You should really do another batch of stories, catching us up a yr or two later. Who's had babies? With whom? What are the future plans? Who does Jason really have his heart tied to? Angie right? Come on, do a follow up or I might have to take over this gem

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like incest stories but this one was weird it didn't really flow well and the ending ruined the overall story. What was the point of the twins figuring out they were soul mates only to be married off to another cousin? It doesn't and ruined it. Disappointing people always go too far in their stories.Should have ended with the mom and twin sister pregnant by the brother and the weird older sister pregnant by dad. The end

Then do a followup where the other children marry the extended family.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT!!!

Congratulations, you nailed what to me appears to be the perfect story of incest. The breakdown of Jason's very reserved conservative attitude was a work of art. The characterisation of each of the principals was well considered as were the descriptions of the various areas and locations. The story was rapidly running down to a gentle finish when you produced a true Agatha Christie twist that lifted the story to another level and added a major impact.

Thank you for publishing this brilliant work here.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Fantastic storey, please do a follow up, a big orgy with them all fucking each other, who gets married, who has babies, after college do they all end up working for the Foundation? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

Fantastic, that's what popped in my head after reading your tale. It is 1 of the best stories on the site. 5 stars!

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69about 1 year ago

Crash and Burn to many people involved 👎👎

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Seriously hot story. Enjoyed reading it. Additional chapters would be welcomed. Thanks for writing it.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Loved the story up till the end. While is already suspected Beverley and Veronica were sins, and bringing them together would happen, the way you wrote it was like you were tired of the story and just got it over with. There should have been more in the introductions and getting to know each other instead of just instantly going to sex between them. Not to mention hiding the relationship between Beverley and Veronica for all those years.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF was that ending? After building close connection between all the family members you introduced new characters without any buildup. Sorry to say, but absolutely hated the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

more,more,more !!

ClapertonxClapertonx4 months ago

Totally un-expected!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story series and very unexpected ending. Incest stories would not normally be something I read but this was exceptionally hot!

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever82about 2 months ago

while i was surprised with the ending, I really shouldn't have been if I had been paying attention. yeah, it was an abrupt ending to the story so that's why a 4 instead of a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Incest Inc Ch. 02 Previous Part
Incest Inc Series Info