Incest Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Incestuous love crossing barriers.
1k words
3.33
23.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my room, my sister and I share a secret from our parents. Little do they know that my sister and I do things that would be strange or even bizarre for others. But there is nothing we can do, because when we are attracted to each other, our hearts beat wildly and this heart of ours only calms down when our energies run out of so much love.

Even though I am 18 and my sister is 20, we have sex like any adult does in the porn videos we watch as reference. We learned so many things that we feel like adults, my sister very much prefers anal sex. Of course, she has a reason for not getting pregnant, but she somehow found pleasure in the anal. My sister likes anal so much that I don't know what to do when she wants it right off the bat.

But luckily for her, my penis feels nice getting into her ass. Unlike your wet and hot pussy, your ass is only hot, it doesn't have the same lubrication as your vaginal fluids. Besides the fact that it is tight, which forces me to push deep inside it. However, since she is my dear sister, I have an obligation to please her more than anything. If she wants to take it in her ass, as a brother I assume this dirty role even though I don't enjoy it very well.

...

It was a night like any other, but that night was special. My parents went out to enjoy their Valentine's Day even though they were married. My sister and I don't have these things called boyfriends, we only have each other.

- What did you think of my new panties? -

- Linda. -

- Hihi, I didn't actually buy it, I stole it from mom. So, do I look like her? -

- Hmm, what do I get saying yes? - I challenged. -

- Well, if I said yes, I would win all my fury. But if not, you will have all my love for that night. -

- Logically I say no. - I said desperate. -

She smiled, her beautiful smile sexy and seductive. My white, blonde sister with beautiful pair of breasts, having her beautiful vagina covered by mommy's panties. I had no way of not getting excited. My penis wants her pussy more than ever.

My sister knows how I desire her body, she knows that instead of going directly to my arms on the bed, she was doing some possessions where she kept me piquing more and more. Your ass that I like to bite leaving marks, your tits that I love to suck, your pink nipples that make my eyes sparkle with emotion.

My beautiful blonde sister with blue eyes who have the dirtiest carnal desires, I want to fuck every part of her body. Although thin, she is a woman resistant to my attacks in bed, her body can handle every punch I give her ass and pussy.

- Why is there so much prey? We have a whole night to ourselves. - My sister spoke noting my anxiety.-

- I would even agree with that, if it weren't for the fact that we are doing this in our parents' bed. -

- No problem, sweetie, we have done this many times and it is not today that they will catch us. -

She was so confident that she left me no choice if she didn't accept it, soon she saw that she wasn't that confident. She decided to come to the bed herself, climbing up on all fours and crawling over to me. Their teats suffered from the pull of gravity being pulled down. I would be a puppy if I stayed down and sucked on those pink nipples. My eyes went from her smile to her tits without much effort from her.

- Dog bastard, between looking at my face or my tits, prefers my titties. Men being men. - She grunted playfully. -

- It's not that love. Her breasts are so beautiful that I couldn't help admiring them. - I explained. -

- Really, besides my tits, which other part catches your attention besides the beautiful face? - She asked me assessing me. -

- I ... hmmmm ... light, your pussy, that part is the most beautiful besides your face. -

- Dog really, but do what. He's an eighteen-year-old man with a hard-on for anything that looks like a pussy. But enough talk, come here and take off my panties. -

My sister turned around showing me her beautiful white ass that I love so much, it's the way I always like her. Big, chubby, very round. She likes to go to the gym and the part where she works the most is her butt. Just thinking that there is a personal trainer looking at her ass, there is no way I can not get jealous.

My sister is my wife, and if I could be with her at the gym, I would definitely go.

- Oiiiii, Terra para Mars, my arms are getting tired keeping my ass in your face. -

- Okay, sorry, let me take off those panties and let me see this pussy well. -

- Dog. -

I removed her panties in which she helped take off, I could see very close to her beautiful pussy that no other man can see. Your ass as always blinking with emotion, wishing once again that my penis enters it leaving a big hole.

My heart, full of emotion, was reflected by my penis that struggled inside the clothes. Then, in a hurry, I removed my entire piece of clothing, leaving myself naked just like my sister.

Seeing that I removed my clothes, my sister turned around, with her tits sliding over my glans, which by the way kept jumping with emotion. My sister saw this and smiled in response, she still planned to be playing with me even wanting her to start sex.

- Your dick is very excited for my taste, should I give her the pleasure of incest? -