All Comments on 'Incest Love Pt. 01'

by lucasxxx000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not quite there yet.

The opening seems like it could lead up to an interesting story but the story itself is a little all over the place. It's hard to follow and understand. I didn't finish it because of that and gave you two star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

wth did I just read??

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 4 years ago
Wow

It was so short. And yet so very, very terrible. I like almost all stories I've read here, but even I could only get through half of this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

English is not your first language. The title had love in it, but I didn't see any love. Just a narrative of a boy and his sister. I think you need more practice in writing as in developing the story and characters. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You need an editor

I'm not sure if English is your first language,but either way,you really need to get someone to proof read and edit it before you publish it,otherwise it detracts from whatever story you're telling.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 4 years ago

total crap, learn English

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Use Quotation Marks. Do NOT use -

- Really, besides my tits, which other part catches your attention besides the beautiful face? - She asked me assessing me. -

<P>

NO!

<P>

"Really? Besides my tits, which other part catches your attention besides the beautiful face?" she asked me assessing me.

<P>

Also, "asked me assessing me" is pretty much redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Of course you should treat your sister!

She needs to have someone with some experience to show her what a good fucking is. Can't let that tight pussy go to waste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlucasxxx000@lucasxxx000
My name real is Lucas, i living in the Brazil, Have month i writing eroticc stories. I wish can make an career with writer, i have 24 year and like anime, hentais and doujins( hq porn) .