Incest Sorority

Story Info
Cindy joins a special sorority.
2k words
4.13
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moonburns
Moonburns
43 Followers

Cindy walked into the office. The young woman behind the desk stood up and smiled.

"Cindy, hi! I'm Susan, nice to meet you. Please, have a seat."

"Thank you," Cindy said, coming forward and sitting down. "Sorry--I have to admit, I'm not sure what's happening."

"You must have a lot of questions," Susan said.

"I mean, someone said I can pledge today?"

"We would love it if you pledged today," Susan said.

"But I just got here!" Cindy said. "Is this part of your rush?"

"We do things a little differently at Iota Nu Sigma," Susan said. "We've been watching you for some time now and we think you'll fit right in."

Cindy said, "This is so strange."

Susan said, "But you're curious about this place, right?"

"Totally," Cindy said. "Nobody knows anything about this sorority, and then I suddenly get an invitation... wait, what do you mean you've been watching me?"

"We are constantly searching for new members," Susan said. "Our standards are very high and very specific. Our team uses advanced analysis of an extensive amount of data to find people like you."

"Like me?" Cindy said. "I can't be that special."

"Oh, but you definitely are," Susan said, opening a folder on her desk. "Shall we see what we've learned about you?"

"Sure," Cindy said. "But I doubt you know much about me."

"I think you'll be surprised," Susan said, scanning the pages of the report. "Your personality profile is excellent. You're bright, warm, engaging, inquisitive..."

"That could be anybody," Cindy said dismissively.

"You are very open and comfortable with the topic of sex," Susan said.

"That's true," Cindy said. "Always have been."

"You are bisexual," Susan said.

"I am," Cindy said proudly.

"You're a bit of an exhibitionist," Susan said.

"I suppose I am."

"You are very choosy when it comes to sexual partners," Susan said.

"I guess so," Cindy said. "Wait--is this a sex sorority?"

"It is."

"Interesting..." Cindy said thoughtfully.

"You are a highly sexual person, with discerning tastes and specific desires," Susan said.

"I mean, yes..."

"And you are fascinated with incest," Susan added.

Cindy froze for a moment. "I think about incest all the time," she said quietly. "How did you know?"

"There are signs, if you know what to look for," Susan said. She read the next page of the report, looked up and said simply, "You want to have sex with your mother."

"Yes," Cindy said, turning red.

"I can see why, she's gorgeous," Susan said.

"She is so hot," Cindy said.

"But you assume it's impossible," Susan said.

"Of course it's impossible!" Cindy said. "How could I say anything to her, and why would she ever... wait a minute. Is this an incest sorority?"

"It is."

"How does that work?"

"We facilitate incestuous relationships for our members," Susan said. "When we investigate someone, we also investigate their family. When we see high probabilities for successful incest, we recruit the girl and make it happen."

"Wait," Cindy said, holding up a hand. "Wait, wait. Are you saying...?"

"Yes, your mother feels the same way about you," Susan said.

"Oh my god," Cindy said excitedly.

"This is an exceedingly rare incest event," Susan said.

"For real though?" Cindy said. "You're sure she wants to do this?"

Susan said, "We are absolutely certain."

"Oh my god!" Cindy said. "This is insane. What's the next step?"

"Well, first you pledge..."

"Of course I pledge!" Cindy said.

"Good," Susan said, sliding forward a form to sign. "Then we'll arrange a meeting with you and your mother as soon as possible, where all of this will be openly discussed, and then you two will be assigned a studio and we can schedule your performances..."

"Hang on," Cindy said. "What?"

"All sorority members livestream their acts of incest for an audience," Susan said. "Don't worry, we have a very discreet and supportive community of paying viewers. It's how we fund this operation. We have to keep making dreams come true."

Cindy thought for a moment, then said, "So, just so I understand--I'm going to be having sex with my mom, and we will be streaming live for people to watch?"

"Yes."

"That is so hot!" Cindy said.

] [

Susan paused the video. Jill leaned back and nodded. Mary was writing notes. They were in a meeting room, seated at a long table, facing a wall of monitors.

Jill said, "I'd like to congratulate your team again for a job well done, just excellent work."

Susan said, "Honesty, it came together so easily. She's one in a million."

"One in a billion!" Jill said. "A generational find, she and her mother."

"The reviews have been incredibly positive," Susan said. "Cindy and her mother Becky quickly became our most popular couple and have maintained that popularity in the three weeks since their debut. They're fitting in very well, they're extremely happy, they haven't slowed down at all..."

Jill said, "They're performing right now, correct?"

"Indeed," Susan said. With a couple taps on her tablet she brought up the stream on the largest monitor. Cindy was leaning back on a bed, her legs wide open, her mother's face buried in her pussy.

"Oh my god," Cindy breathed, shaking. "I love you so much, Mom."

"Perfect," Jill said, studying the feed. "Stunning! So beautiful. Such sexy bodies. They're naturals on camera."

"They definitely put on a show," Susan said.

"And yet," Jill said, frowning, "our viewership continues to go down."

"I'm afraid so," Susan said. "Subscriber numbers are holding steady, but across all streams, views are still slowly declining."

"I don't understand," Jill said. "We're giving them exactly what they want. Why aren't people watching more incest?"

Mary cleared her throat and said, "Because they're bored."

"What!?" Jill said. "How absurd!"

"Don't get me wrong," Mary said. "This is all extraordinary. We at the Incest Institute are huge fans of your sorority's work and we've been following your progress with extreme interest. But you have to admit that something is wrong, or you wouldn't have called us for a consultation."

"You're right," Jill said with a sigh. "All the work we've done, with all of our sororities networked across the world, all of our searching--why does it feel like our mission is failing?"

"You should be proud of your accomplishments," Mary said, gesturing at the screens filled with naked bodies. "Look at all these beautiful young women enthusiastically having sex with their fathers and brothers and sisters, plus one extraordinary mother--it's amazing. So many people getting to experience this impossible wonder, all thanks to you. I think you just need a few small changes to get you back on track and onto the next level."

"So what do you suggest?" Jill said.

"My field of study is the aesthetics of incest," Mary said. "I believe I understand the purity of your sorority's vision, the idealistic search for the perfect incest, and I do admire it, but incest is never perfect. Actually, it's always kind of a mess. It's is a pretty insane thing to do. Fun, but fucked up. If you try to gloss that over, you lose the texture that makes incest so compelling. You need to acknowledge the transgressiveness of these relationships."

Jill said, "But we've worked so hard to create a safe environment here, so our members can enjoy themselves, away from a harsh and judging world."

"Which is great!" Mary said. "Don't stop doing that. But they can't escape what's going on inside their own heads. I'm just suggesting you encourage them to open up a little, discuss what's happening, talk about any concerns or worries that might be having. Not only will this be therapeutic for them and help strengthen their bonds, it will also help engage the audience and draw them in."

"I see..." Jill said.

"Now, take Cindy and Becky," Mary said, turning to the screen. "They seem so happy! So uninhibited, so carefree. But what the heck is going on with them? This is some crazy shit, as we say at the Institute. I'd love to ask them a few questions and get them talking."

"Well, let's do that," Jill said, standing up.

"What?" Mary said. "Right now?"

"Why not," Jill said. "I'm sure they won't mind a visit. Let's go!"

The trio marched out of the room and down two long hallways, passing closed doors and muffled moans, until they reached Suite 19.

"Knock knock!" Jill said as she swung open the door.

Becky lifted her head from her daughter's pussy. "Oh, hi!"

Jill said, "Just thought we'd drop by and see how you're doing, have a little talk. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Cindy said. "Do you mind if we scissor while we talk?"

"Please, go right ahead."

Cindy and Becky positioned themselves on the bed. Jill and Susan took seats on a couch, leaving Mary to sit at the foot of the bed.

"Guys, we have visitors!" Cindy said to the camera as she grinded her pussy against her mom's. "This is Jill and Susan, they run this sorority..." They waved at the camera. "And this is..."

"Oh, I'm Mary. I'm from the Incest Institute."

"Cool!" Cindy said.

"How exciting!" Becky said.

"Have you heard of us?" Mary said.

Cindy said, "No, but it sounds cool."

"We're dedicated to the research and promotion of incest," Mary said. "Did you know that consensual adult incest has one of the highest satisfaction rates among all sexual activity?"

Becky said, "I'm not exactly surprised." She smiled at her daughter and gyrated her hips.

Cindy, her eyes rolling back, said, "Oh my god, it's the best."

"We're so happy," Becky said.

"So happy," Cindy said.

"Can I ask you a few questions?" Mary said.

"Of course!"

"Does anybody know you're doing this?" Mary asked. "Friends or family?"

Cindy said, "Oh, no, nobody."

Becky said, "They wouldn't understand."

Cindy said, "They wouldn't get it at all."

Becky said, "Unless they were into it."

Cindy said, "They could be into it."

Becky said, "But probably not."

"But what if they found out?" Mary asked.

"And they weren't into it?" Becky said. "Hmm. I guess it would be pretty awkward."

"They'd think we're crazy," Cindy said. "But if they have a problem with it, they can fuck off."

"Absolutely," Becky said. "Dearest Daughter, could you grab that dildo and slip it between our pussies?"

"Yes, Mother."

As they repositioned themselves, Mary asked, "So you wouldn't stop?"

"Of course not," Becky said. "We'll never stop."

Cindy said, "Well, we'll have to stop at some point."

Becky blinked. "What do you mean?"

Cindy said, "When you get too old."

A moment of stunned silence. "Excuse me?" Becky said.

"I mean, that's a long way away," Cindy said.

Becky said, "How old is too old?"

"I don't know," Cindy said. "Sixty? Fifty?"

"Young lady," Becky said icily. "Where did you got this idea? Old people have sex all the time."

Cindy said, "I suppose, but it's kind of gross, isn't it?"

"Oh my god," Becky said, exasperated. "Are you that superficial? You have so much to learn. We're going to be having sex until one of us dies, and you will love every second of it."

"Look, do we have to talk about this?" Cindy said. "I don't want to think about the future, I just want to enjoy the present."

"You'll have to plan for the future someday," Becky said. "When you meet someone and get married and start a family, we'll have to adjust..."

"Wait, what!?" Cindy said. "Why on earth would I get married!?"

"So you can have a normal life!"

"What are you talking about!?"

Susan leaned toward Jill and whispered, "I changed the title of their stream to 'Our First Argument'. Take a look at the numbers."

She showed Jill her tablet. Jill raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"I can't believe you want me to get married to someone!"

"I can't believe you'll think I'll be gross when I'm old!"

"I'm going to do what I want!"

"I'm going to make you cum harder than you've ever cum before!"

Mary stood up and walked over to Jill and Susan. "And there you go," Mary said, looking back at the bed where mother and daughter were sweatily entangled. "A fucked-up hot mess, as we say at the Institute."

Moonburns
Moonburns
43 Followers