Incest Tales Pt. 06: Naughty Mom at School

Story Info
See how mom explores her naughty self at school with others.
2.3k words
2.29
13.5k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers

Mom, with the 2 dildos fit right into her holes, head to the school. It was surreal to see the seemingly innocent woman, and the lust and slutiness she held within. While going out of the society she was approached by the garbageman. Confused, she asked what was up. After the awkward encounter from yesterday, she knew things were not going to be the same.

Garbageman: Namaste mem saab... us din aapne apni panty di thi na?

Mom: Haan Rakesh?

Garbageman: Vo kaafi ghili thi... jab mein use lekar ja raha tha to vo tapak rahi thi!

Mom was embarrassed. Although she tried keeping a straight face in front of the garbageman, she knew she was super wet when she handed over the panties to him.

Mom: Haan?

Garbageman: Vo jab mein ja raha tha to un panty ko Pankaj (society security guard) ne dekh liya tha aur vo keha raha tha vo meri management se shikayat kar dega... ma'am aap please usko bol do aapne mujhe apny panty di thi. Please!

Mom: Kya kah rahe ho? Mein aise kaise unhe bol doon? Bahut mushkil hai Rakesh! Aur you should have been more careful.

Garbageman: Mem sab please! Usne vo lamba sa loda bhi dekh liya tha!

Mom: You mean dildo?

Garbageman: Ji...

Mom was in utter disbelief. She couldn't believe she would just have to go and confront someone for her acts of lust. That too in front of a security guard!

With heavy footsteps, mom went to the guard along with the garbageman.

Mom: Hello Pankaj!

Guard: Namaste ma'am! Are Rakesh tu yaha kya kar raha hai... ja jakar kooda utha ghar se!

Garbageman: Haan Pankaj... ma'am tumse kuch kahna chahti hai...

Mom was blank. She was looking for ways to explain herself but she just couldn't. She came up with a decent explanation eventually.

Mom: Pankaj vo panty Pankaj ko meine di thi... koode mein dalna mein bhool gayi thi isliye!

Guard: Mem sab vo apne di thi? Lekin vo ghili bahut thi! Kya hua Armaan sab ki yad aa rahi hai kya?

Mom was shocked to hear that. she was taken back by what she just heard.

Mom: Guard... tameez mein! Rakesh vo panty bas phek raha tha!

Guard: Rakesh ki complaint to hogi! Aur uske hath mein ek lambe lode bhi the! Vo kya hota hai...city mein aap jaise modern ladies use karti hai...

Mom: Dildo?

Guard: Haan... vahi! Kher humare basti (slum) mein koi nahi istemal karta... hum apni wife ko istemal karne ka mauka hi nahi dete!

Garbageman: Pankaj sun liya na? Ma'am ne diya tha phekne k liye vo saman!

Guard: Haan theek hai theek hai! Tu nikal ab Rakesh! Jaldi kooda utha varna log mujhe phone karenge!

Garbageman looked relieved, he thanked mom and went to take the trash. Mom was leaving as well when she was stopped by the guard.

Guard: Ma'am aap rukiye...

Mom: Kyo?

Guard: Kyoki aapne mere sawal ka jawab hi nahi diya... vo panty gheeli thi?

Mom stayed quiet and then replied...

Mom: Tumse koi matlab nahi hai iska!

Guard: Fhir mujhe Rakesh ki complaint karni padegi... mujhe kaise pata aap jooth bol rahi hai ya sach?

Mom: Mein sach hi bol rahi hoon!

Guard: To jawab?

Mom: Vo uspe paani gir gaya tha? Aur kuch nahi

Guard: Paani to gir gaya tha... lekin kahan se?

Mom: uhm...

Guard: Ma'am aapne lagta hai abhi kafi samay se lohe ki maar nahi khai hai... isliye aapki tanki leak kar rahi hai

Mom knew the guard what was saying... but she didn't even want to reply to him...

Guard: Mein kuch complaint nahi karunga... lekin aap apne hath se is lohe ka dhyan rakhe!

Mom: Pagal ho... mein tumhari complaint karungi!

Guard: Aur kya kahengi? Ki aapne apni gheeli panty ek kabadi wale ko de di!

Mom couldn't reply... she knew he was right

Looking at mom, guard quickly took out his dick. It was a 7-inch gross looking dick. He was a middle-aged man in his 40s. He took mom's hands and used them to stroke his dick. His dick immediately rose, coming to its full 8inch size. The guard let out a slight groan, as he experienced the soft gentle hands of mom wrapped around his filthy dick. Till now, he just has had this experience with his ugly looking wife or a cheap prostitute from around the corner. But this time was different, for now it was mom who was doing the same, and she was the hottest woman in the society.

Slowly mom back to her senses, but now she knew the only way to get away was to quickly jerk him off. She slowly started her magic of handjob. She started with massaging the guard's dick, hence stimulating his cock. Moving down the way she rhythmically started moving her hands over his dick. They both were in the guard's office right now.

Guard: Yeh hui na baat karte raho...

She fastened her pace, giving slow stops in between often stopping to enhance the affect. By this time, the guard had taken out mom's tits and played with her nipples as she gave him a handjob...

Mom: Ahmpaah... please aaram se! Kitna ganda hai ye!

Although, she deny the fact, but within she was liking it. Her cunt was dripping moist and wet. Her nipples poked out and she tried her best, but slipped slight moans in between.

While the guard twisted her nipples and teased them, she gave him a handjob. Had mom really stooped that low? She was giving a blowjob to an unknown guard, and letting the old grumpy man play with her tits.

Guard: Karti raho... haan! Kaisa lag raha hai ye loha

Mom replied with a fake answer... she knew it was best to keep her slutty secrets to herself...

Mom: Haan theek theek! Itne time baad!

After 10 mins the guard came hard in mom's hands. By the time he did, mom was also lactating... the guard had teased her nipples too much. With the sticky cum of a grumpy low-class guard in her hands... mom wondered what has happened to her.

Guard: Yeh raha tumhara tofa!

Mom: Chi! Mein jaa rahi hoon ab!

Mom left for school. While in the bus, she recollected what had just happened. She met with the garbageman again, had given the guard a handjob and even let the guard play with her tits. Was she a sex craving slut? Did she want herself to be fondled by anyone? Was her will breaking? Were the desires of a male dominated world around her, breaking her to a point of accepting her own feminine desires and fate?

At school

Me: Ma! Kafi time ho gya!

Mom: Beta! Haan!

Saying that she tightly hugged me. There was a motherly affection, and at the same time the sexual desire which both of us yearned for.

Me: I hope uncle aapka khyal rakh rahe hai...

Mom thought about how he has been training her to be a slut...

Mom: Uhm... haan

Me: Ma backyard mein chalo... kaafi din se nahi kiya karna hai aaj!

Mom knew Mr. Bhatia would know that she removed her dildo, she couldn't risk another punishment. But she couldn't decline sex, for she really needed it now! She craved for it. It had been sexual appetite, which had not been fulfilled over the days, which led her to give a handjob to the security guard. Assessing the situation, mom took the risk and agreed with me. Even I was surprised as this was the first time, we will be having it in school.

Excited, we tiptoed our way to the backyard...

Me: Lao aapki choot ko apni ungli se shant karta hoon pehle

Mom : Nahi!

Saying that mom got rid of her salwar showing the 2 dildos fit in her cunt and ass. They looked wet, with mom's pink cunt. I was surprised by how much mom changed. As slutty as she seemed, she had made a point in representing herself as dignified while in school. And here she was using 2 dildos that too at school!

Me: Shall I take them out?

Mom: Mr. Bhatia ne sensor laga rakhe hai... agar hataya to unhe pata chal jayega!

Me: To sex?

Mom: I'll take it out for a bit...koi bat nahi

Me: Accha theek hai... ab idhar aao aur aage jhuko... doggy style karna hai aaj

Mom bent forward, leaning against the wall. I slid mom' salwar and saw the 2 massive dildos resting inside her. She was dripping wet, and since she was not wearing panties, one could see a very small wet patch on her salwar.

I removed the dildo one by one. Firstly, from her juicy cunt and then from her tight ass. She moaned all this while, just waiting to be fucked by my cock. I could see the thirst in her eyes, waiting to devour my cock and satisfy herself.

I slowly thrusted my cock in. It kept sliding in her moist pussy, slowly going in.

Mom: Amphaaaah! Please stop teasing me already... karo please!

I rammed my cock in mom's pussy now, holding her perky ass I fucked her. One could hear my cock slapping her ass loudly.

Mom: Beta after so many days... Fuck... amphaaaah! Yes! Itne din ke bad kisi ke sath kiya hai!

I was shocked. Was Mr. Bhatia not having sex with mom. I was confused but too driven away during sex, that I didn't care anymore.

I lifted her kameez up and fondled her juicy tits. I twisted her nipples, tickled them and teased them. I pulled them hard, making mom moan like a wild cat.

Mom: Ahhhhhh! Yeahampaaaah!

Me: aapko accha laga? You like it?

Mom: Haan beta... karte raho... keep doing! Mummy ki pyas bhuja do... amphaaaah karte raho!

I took my dick out and inserted my 3 fingers. With my fingers in, I vigorously moved them hitting her g spot. She squirmed, moaning. I switched back to doggy sex, thrusting my cock deep inside and hitting her walls. She moaned in pain, but she liked it. Switching back to fingering, I hit the right spots and made her squirt yet again. She went crazy by the alternate fuck and finger actions.

Mom: Ah!Ah! Mein jhad gayi.... Ahhhhh!

Me: Abhi nahi ma...

Saying that I turned her around and started licking her shaved cunt. I played with her labia, and stuck my tongue deep in. She spread her legs, and slowly her hands reached her tits. She played with them, as I licked her wet cunt in the backyard.

Me: Slurp...slurp...slurp!

Mom was wet as rain, her juices slowly trickling down her legs.

Mom: Ahmpahaaa! Beta ahhhhhh!

She was out of her senses... and lost in pure pleasure.

I went up, took mom in my arms, and slid my cock in her slippery cunt. It went in easily. We continued having sex in standing position, as we passionately kissed each other.

Finally, after 10 more minutes, I was about to cum.

Me: I am cumming...ah!

Mom: Mere andar.... Please... mujhe feel karna hai!

I creampied her... as my thick load filled her vagina. She liked the feeling of being filled, and came hard when I creampied her.

Mom: Ahhhmpaaaah! Mein bhi! Ahhhh!

We stayed in the position for a little bit, sweat trickling down both of our bodies. We stared at each other for a while, both of us lost in the state of pleasure. Eventually, we laughed hysterically and shared a small kiss.

I let mom go off my arms and she looked like a destroyed whore. Stream of her juices, had trickled down her leg making her salwar a bit wet. Her nipples were lactating and cunt oozed our mixed cum. Her hair was a bit messy, and her makeup was ruined by the intense moaning and sex we just had.

Mom wore both the dildos. She was not really horny anymore, since she squirted twice and came as well. But she had to follow Mr. Bhatia's orders. She stuck up the dildo up her cunt and tight ass. Her legs quivered, from the dildos back up.

Mom: Beta in dildo se pure din garam rahoongi... meri choot tapakti rahegi...

I was surprised by the language mom spoke in. She never dirty talked in hindi to that extent. She was accepting the fact like a whore.

Mom: Chalo jaldi ab! Late ho rahi hai...

Me: Ma ek second...

Saying that I pulled down her salwar. Mom was shocked! She wanted another round but it was time

Mom: Beta... abhi nahi... abhi to kiya! Lunch mein kar sakte hai

Me: Ma! Sex nahi! Abhi toh kiya na! Mein toh yeh vibrator... grandpa ne kaha hai aapko dene ko unhone kaha ta apne andar fit karne ko

Mom: Beta lekin meri choot mein toh already ek dildo hai... vibrator kaise?

Me: Ma grandpa ne kaha hai... baaki aap dekh lo

Mom thought for a second and then took the vibrator. This vibrator was a bit different.

Me: ma yeh vibrator aapki pussy ke andar nahi jata... sirf aapke clit par fit hoga...

Mom fitted the vibrator on her clit... and with the remote in my hand I played with its intensity. Although mom just came, she moaned in excitement.

Mom: Wow! Papaji itni acchi cheez laye hai... ekdum garam kar diya 2 seconds mein mujhe... lekin beta class mein nahi!

Me: Ma aapko karna hi padega... 2 dildos to already fit hai... aur yeh to sirf clit ke liye hai

Mom: Beta lekin mein isme jhadti rahoongi... tum iska remote bahut zyada istemal karoge

Me: Ma mere paas ek remote hai... grandpa ke paas doosra hai... mein pakka class mein is remote ko use nahi karoonga!

Mom: Aur papaji?

Me: Aap unhe mana kar do!

Mom knew she can't do that... so adjusted the vibrator on her clit, with the 2 dildos still sticking inside her. She put her salwar back on and went to take the class.

Mom left and I went to mehul and gave him the remote to the vibrator. So it wasn't grandpa's idea after all?! What did me and Mehul have planned for mom? Stay tuned for part 7!

Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers