All Comments on 'Incest with My 55 Year Old Mother Ch. 04'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Incest with Mommy

Good hot sex, oh, yeah! But the writing needs the hand of an editor. And the plot kind of bothers me. I am happy with the loving sister, and even with a horny elderly mom. But he seems to be the kind of a guy who in a pinch would fuck a warm, damp, rotting log(!). He has his selfish fun, but doesn't really care who with.

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
great descriptions

only comment is 83 vs.55 yo mother. But that din not distract from the story.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago

Man this story just seems to keep getting better. I love it that his siter wanted him in the last part, and now he knows his sister was telling him the truth about his mom being awake the first time, when he thought he was fucking his mom while she was asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boxing with mom...

I can imagine a series like these where an athletic built mom, spars with a young son from an early age to toughen him up...several times she gets too much and hits him hard...til one day when he is 14 or so, he turns the tables on her, beats her and proceeds to have sex with her!!!....that would be the basis...I'm sure you can fill it out with your imagination...just a suggestion...

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
THIS KEEPS GETTING HOTTER AND HOTTER !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

If Ch. 05: ,is as hot as the rest , my keyboard may melt.

This chapter needs some editing, words out of place.

Other wise nice read.

....THANKS.... Onto Ch. 05:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PART 5

maybe a threesome with his sister& mum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GOOD READ

A GOOD READ FOR A FIRST EFFORT, KUDOS ......... HOWEVER PLEASE,PLEASE, ALLOW SOMEONE EDIT YOUR WORK.IT WILL ONLY ADD TO

THE QUALITY OF YOUR INTENT.......... WE AWAIT YOUR NEXT 4 OR 5 CHAPTERS. :)

SlomoverSlomover6 months ago

So is your mom’s age 55 or 83? Which is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous