Incestagram Ch. 10

Story Info
Lexi learns how to really give head on drive to the resort.
3.6k words
4.53
6.1k
12

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last of the bright daylight was draining from the horizon as our Uber driver, Curtis, pulled away from Angelina's sprawling Barbadian villa. We sat silently in the backseat.

Lexi must have been tired from the wild afternoon. There was no doubt the five lesbians she has just finished being a no-holds-barred teen sex toy to were exhausted. They had used every inch of my daughter for almost four hours, with me taking hi-res pictures on Angelina's digital SLR the whole time, before taking a break for a leisurely swim in the massive pool. After we all enjoyed dinner ordered in from a nearby restaurant and a few bottles of wine Angelina re-attached the dog collar and leash around Lexi's slender neck. I put a new memory card in the camera. Angelina pulled Lexi around the living room, stopping at each of the other women so that my daughter could eat out their cunts until they came, again. The last picture I took that incredible afternoon was of Lexi, naked except for the high heels and black dog collar, with her beaming face glistening from the cum of Angelina's den of dykes. Spec-fucking-tacular!

But now as we drove with the windows down letting in the comfortable evening air there was a strange stillness between us. Lexi moved her slim leg against mine and then placed her hand gently on my cheek. I looked into her eyes and understood the strangeness. We were feeling the same thing at that moment -- love. Of course, we loved each other as father and daughter but there was another kind of love lurking there. The butterflies-in-the-stomach kind of love you feel when you are first falling in love with someone. Romantic love.

I leaned forward and we kissed. It made me lightheaded. I was falling madly in love with my own daughter. And she with me. I felt that I would do anything to keep that feeling going on forever. We kissed tenderly, but passionately. The tip of her tongue slid between my lips. It was firm, wet and warm. I wanted more of it. She obliged. Her tongue snaked along mine, then probed deeper.

I slid my hand along her small, firm waist. My breathing getting heavier. I moved my hand along her stomach, over her modest breast and stopped at her throat. Her heart beating fast. Through quickening breath, my lips still on hers, she murmured, "I love you so much, Daddy."

I pulled back from her mouth and said, "I would do anything in the world for you, my darling Lexi." She flashed her sweet, confident smile but this time It was complemented by misty eyes. It was love. No doubt about it. None of this had any bearing on the love that I had, and had always had, for my wife Lucy. It was just that there was another romantic love in my life. And I felt like I would explode from the power of the emotions I was feeling.

I breathed in the air she exhaled. We were kissing again. This was different from all the sexual experiences we had shared over the last couple of days. Even as my hand slid down her chest and softly caressed her perfect little breast this was about much more than physical lust. This was about my heart, not my cock. That is, until I caught a glimpse of the Uber driver watching us in the rearview mirror. Him watching us in this intimate, loving moment threw a switch in me. With my mouth still locked to hers I pulled down Lexi's shoulder strap and half of the front of her dress revealing her small round breast with its perfect slightly upturned nipple to Curtis.

I rolled the hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Lexi stopped me and pulled down the rest of the dress, "Go easy on that one. Heidi's girlfriend was a little rough on it."

I could see there were more red pinch marks on that breast than the other. I gently kissed it and then moved to nibble on the other one. While doing this I had a vision from earlier in the afternoon: Lexi standing chained and spreadeagled as the five women kissed, licked, slapped and probed every part of her slim body.

I suckled my daughter's tit and reminisced about the sexy experience when I felt Lexi's hand creep over to my crotch. She rubbed my stiffening rod. I looked up from the heavenly teen tit to Curtis, "I hope this isn't making you uncomfortable."

He smiled hugely and said, "No, man. I am very happy to see as much of your beautiful little girlfriend as you will allow."

Lexi smiled, "Is that what I am now, Daddy, your girlfriend?"

I slid my hand between her legs, "I guess you are. And a whole lot more." Thinking and saying those words made my cock twitch. Lexi felt it. I pushed my hand further between her legs until my fingers reached the warm moist folds of her eighteen-year-old pussy.

At her sudden intake of breath, I flashed back to the sisters, Sheena and Sarah, taking turns fucking Lexi's juicy snatch with strap-ons. "Are you too sore, Sweetie?"

She pushed her groin into my hand, allowing two of my fingers to penetrate her slippery hole. "I don't think I could ever be too sore for you, my Daddy boyfriend."

We made out as my fingers worked her pussy, faster and faster. Still kissing, she started grunting into my mouth. Her labored breath and tongue pulsed spasmodically in my mouth. It was insanely erotic. It was primal. With each thrust of my fingers into her wet love hole she grunted and pushed her tongue almost to my throat. Spittle drooled between our faces.

Suddenly Lexi pulled me close and bit into my shoulder. She came hard. My brain montaged to a moment just a few hours ago: Lexi on her back, legs pulled apart, Angelina pistoning the silver butt-plug Heidi had gifted Lexi in and out of my daughter's asshole, Francesca with two fingers in Lexi's pussy while her tongue lashed the teen clit, Heidi, naked, sitting and gyrating on my daughter's beautiful face.

Still breathing hard, Lexi said to me, "I can't believe how much I love you!" Again, she locked her lips on mine. I realized for the first time that I wasn't just tasting her mouth, I was tasting the pussies of all the women she had serviced that day. So amazingly nasty, tasting those cunts from my daughter's mouth.

Lexi unfastened her seat belt and pulled her dress over her head. The Uber driver whistled. Lexi kneeled on the car floor and roughly pulled my shorts and underwear off me. My cock sprung straight up, glistening with precum. I brushed blonde hair away from her face and looked into her innocent-looking brown eyes. She took my cock in both her hands. I reached down and caressed her perfect tits. And then she took me in her mouth.

Finally, after all the depraved excitement we were taking things to the next level. My daughter was sucking my cock. And it was beyond amazing. The combination of the physical sensation, the forbidden sex, and the genuine love made it so much more than any blowjob I had ever had before. I worked hard to extend the pleasure by controlling my breathing. I didn't want to cum too soon. I slowly massaged her tits.

She alternated from sucking my cock to kissing and licking my balls. When her amazing tongue slid down from my ball sack and over my taint, ever so close to my asshole, I had another vision: Lexi and the five dykes had all cum several times when Heidi slapped Lexi's ass and said she wanted to "fuck this sweet little teen ass." Sheena pulled on the dog leash forcing Lexi to her hands and knees. My daughter laughed, daring Heidi to do her worst. Somehow, despite being dominated and humiliated for hours, Lexi seemed to be the one in control. As if everyone was doing her bidding.

Sarah ran her tongue along Lexi's very firm ass cheek until she got to her puckered hole and flicked her tongue over it. Heidi buckled on an 8-inch rubber strap-on. Sarah moved away quick as Heidi squirted lube in and around my daughter little brown hole.

Back in the Uber, Lexi gripped my cock tightly, her tongue flicked over my asshole. My eyes closed and I saw Heidi drive the rubber phallus deep into Lexi's ass. My daughter screamed in pain and pleasure then called out, "Angelina, I want more of your sweet pussy juice."

The big black woman shook her head in amazed surprise at the little blonde teenager. She got down heavily on her hands and knees with her enormous ass in Lexi's face. "Angle slut, if you want more of my black nectar then you need to start with your tongue making my asshole feel loved."

I opened my eyes as the car stopped at a traffic light and Curtis turned for a better look at the action. Lexi ran her tongue over my balls, up my rigid cock, and then took me in her mouth again. With one hand kneading one of her breasts, I put my other hand behind her head, encouraging her to suck faster. I looked at Curtis and nodded toward Lexi. He immediately understood and reached out to fondle one of her tits. Lexi sighed around my dick. I smiled knowing that the fact the stranger was touching her while she sucked on her father pleased my daughter.

"Whoa. She sure knows how to suck dick." Curtis leaned further between the front seats so that he could reach the hand that wasn't mauling Lexi's tit under her ass and cup her pussy.

Holding the back of her head, I encouraged my daughter's face back and forth on my cock. So wet, so warm, so slutty. She slurped loudly. She swirled her tongue around my cockhead then pushed down, stuffing more of me into her mouth.

Curtis slid a couple of fingers into my daughter's pussy, "That's nice little girl. But if you wanna be a really good dick-sucking slut, then you gotta take all of it into that pretty mouth of yours."

Lexi looked up at me and smiled as much as she could with her lips stretched around my rod. I could read her perverted mind, challenge accepted!

She slid my cock completely out of her mouth, tongued the head and then brought her head down taking a good five, or so, of my eight inches. She struggled to keep me inside. Her beautiful young face turned a little red until, reluctantly, she pulled up, trailing drool, and coughed a bit. It was a very good try and I figured she'd now get back to just sucking but, given all the extreme sexual behavior from her of late, I should have known better.

She forced her head back down and took a little bit more of me into her heavenly mouth. I could feel her very, very tight throat constricting the head of my penis. I had to concentrate hard to not cum. Her eyes watered. She gagged briefly, but then, amazingly, forced more of my cock into her throat.

"This is one determined little whore." Curtis was now sliding three fingers in and out of Lexi's pussy. He pulled all three out, greased up my baby's ass then pushed the finger's back into her pussy and followed up by inching his thumb into her shitter. Lexi wiggled her ass in pleasure.

She grunted and worked to push more of my cock down her throat. There was no doubt that teen throat had never opened up for cock before and it was thrilling. I was popping my own daughter's deepthroat cherry. But just before her lips reached my pubes she suddenly pulled up, coughing and spitting mucousy saliva all over my cock. It was a hugely nasty turnon.

"That was amazing, Baby. With practice someday you'll be able to deepthroat the whole thing."

"Someday?" She put a hand around the sloppy mess that was my cock, jacked up and down a couple of times, and with the other hand reached around to grab Curtis's arm, encouraging him to increase his tempo on her cunt and asshole. Then, she took me in her mouth again.

Lexi swirled her talented tongue around the head twice then PUSHED! The bullet-shaped head of my cock plowed past the opening of her throat. This time I thought she was going to make it but, instead, I bottomed out at the same place in her throat. Lexi held me there, breathing hard through her nose, trying to relax the muscles of her throat and fight her gag reflex.

The seconds passed, she breathed and prepared herself. Her fingers dug into my thighs. She started to push. She gave it her all but just couldn't do it. I could see the disappointment in her cock-filled face. She started to pull out when--

"Oh no, little slut. You are so close." Curtis yanked his dripping fingers out of Lexi's cunt and pushed the back of her head forward -- Gulp!

She did it! My daughter's lips we pressed tightly against my pubes. At least three inches of my penis was down her throat. Curtis removed his hand, but Lexi continued to press her face against my groin. After a few seconds she slowly pulled her head up a couple of inches and then pushed down again, plunging me back into her throat. Whoa! I almost flooded my baby girl's throat with cum but managed to control myself.

Lexi now started pulling up and pushing down hard on me. My beautiful slut exhibitionist daughter was deepthroating me like the sexiest young nasty porn star of all time. Holy fuck!

"What I say? She is one determined little whore." Said our Uber driver.

I closed my eyes again. This was the most intense sexually physical sensation I had ever experienced. My mind snapped back to Angelina's mansion: Lexi spreading the obese black woman's ass cheeks and burying her face between them. Heidi pumping in and out of my daughter's slender body as she hungrily ate ass. Heidi pumped, slamming the rubber cock into Lexi's rectum, and simultaneously forcing her beautiful face into Angelina's mass of sweaty ass flesh. Lexi's tongue probed. Angelina moaned, "So good, Angel slut. Now my pussy. Do my pussy."

As Heidi fucked Lexi's ass with the rubber dick, she also fingered her cunt and rubbed her clit. I alternated between still and video mode on the digital camera. Francesca was kissing Angelina's face as my daughter serviced the big puffy pussy. Sheena and Sarah knelt on either side pulling on Lexi's tits. Heidi pumped the faux cock faster. Lexi and Angelina began to moan in synchronicity. They got louder and louder. Both perspiring from the effort. Then boom! They came together.

"Aaaaaahhh." I moan-growled in the Uber as I came into my daughter's throat. She swallowed and kept on sucking. I kept cumming and she kept swallowing and sucking. HONKKK!!!

"Shit." Curtis turned around. The light had turned green.

When I was finally empty Lexi sat back up next to me, kissed me deeply. Her tongue was coated with my cum. I sucked as much of it from her as I could.

"Isn't it delicious, Daddy? Thank you for giving me so much of it."

After another deep French kiss I said, "Baby, I wish I could have given you even more man cum to add to all that hot girl cum you swallowed today."

"If it's more jizz you want for your fine young slut mister, I would be happy to contribute. I just started my shift and had shower not one hour ago. So good and clean for the young whore." Then Curtis licked his fingers that he had just used to explore Lexi's pussy.

I made eye contact with the Barbadian driver through the rearview mirror and said, "This young whore is my daughter."

Curtis's eyes almost popped out of his head. "No! I thought she just called you daddy just for fun. I'm so sorry, man. I would not overstep if I knew she was your own flesh and blood."

Lexi snuggled up to me, still naked. I kissed her, fondled her tits, then said, "No need to apologize. Since I owe you a thanks for helping Lexi here learn how to be a good deepthroating whore, the least I can do is offer her mouth to you. What do you think, slut girlfriend daughter?"

Lexi answered by crawling into the front passenger seat and telling Curtis to pull over. Now he was able to get a good look at my naked daughter and said, "Uh. Hey man, is she legal? Your daughter is the sexiest thing I have ever seen but I don't need no trouble with the law.

Lexi put her hand on the lump in his pants and said, "Not to worry, Curtis. I turned eighteen a couple of months ago. There are no laws to stop you from putting your big dick into my teenage mouth. If that is what my Daddy wants." Click click click. Curtis put on his signal light and immediately pulled over.

With Curtis's permission I used Lexi's phone to take pictures of her kneeling at the side of the road completely naked sucking Curtis's cock. He wasn't a long as me, but he was wider. My daughter made me proud as she demonstrated her new deepthroating skills. Curtis got a little rough, with his fingers entwined in her blonde hair slamming my little girl's head back and forth on his fat cock.

I wondered if I should intercede when I saw Lexi start pinching her own nipples. Clearly, she was digging the rough treatment. The sight of the slim teenager being used by this total stranger on the side of the road was making me rock hard again. Unfortunately, it wasn't well lit and very few cars passed by to add to the excitement. But it was still very nasty and hot. The wet slurping from my daughter and Curtis's low moaning made me want to drop my shorts and masturbate all over Lexi's face. My hand had just gone to my zipper when Curtis suddenly bellowed.

By the looks of it, he was cumming buckets into my daughter. And she swallowed almost all of it, but some dribbled down her chin and dripped off one of her hard little nipples. I got a closeup pic of that! To this day it is one of my favorites.

Curtis drove us the last couple of miles back to the resort. Now Lexi really was exhausted. She curled up in the backseat close to me, "Daddy."

I looked over and she kissed me. I pulled away, not wanting to taste Curtis's spunk but Lexi pulled my head back. I couldn't refuse. Frankly, I couldn't refuse her anything she wanted. We French kissed until the car pulled into the lobby of the resort.

Lexi got out first, of course, still naked. A few guests watched as she pulled her summer dress over her head while I retrieved the shopping bags and Lexi's purse from the car. Lexi leaned into the driver side and gave Curtis a big wet kiss. He fondled her little titties as she thanked him for being so helpful.

Back in our suite Lexi took a long hot shower while I checked my email. As I had hoped, there was one from Heidi that included a link to a Dropbox file with all of the pictures and videos I had taken that day.

Later, snuggling together in bed Lexi asked, "What's next?"

"What do you mean, Sweetie?"

She kissed my naked chest, "Well, given everything we have done so far I am wondering how we are going to top it?"

I squeezed one of her tits, "I don't know if it will be possible to top today."

Lexi slid her hand under the sheets and grabbed my cock, making it grow. "I don't know if I should be insulted by that answer or not?"

"Believe me, my sexy little girlfriend slut daughter, I have no doubt you are capable of almost anything but...but really. Top it?"

She squeezed my balls making me yelp at the sudden pain. "I don't mean stuff with other people. I mean us. Daddy, we haven't fucked yet."

My cock rose to full mast. "Sorry, baby. Yes, that will top everything. I can't wait to fuck you."

I slid my hand to her pussy, but she pushed it away and said, "Unless."

"Unless what?" I tried to slide my hand between her legs again, but she clamped them shut.

She looked up at me, "I love you so much. And I know you so well, thanks to the last few days. The first time you put this beautiful Daddy cock," she wrapped her little hand around me, "into my hungry teen slut daughter pussy, I want it to be perfect for you."

I grinned like an idiot, "No argument from me, Sweetie. What do you have in mind?"

She stoked my cock lightly and kissed me. Then she rolled over and turned off the bedside light. "Leave it with me. Let's get some sleep and see what tomorrow brings."

Lexi was deep asleep within three minutes. With so much physical exertion it was amazing she had lasted this long. It took longer for me to fall asleep. I couldn't stop fantasizing about what tomorrow would bring.