Incestagram Ch. 08

Story Info
The next morning, Dad is worried how Lexi will feel.
3.7k words
4.62
8.3k
17

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bright Caribbean light blasting through the windows drew me out of my sleep. I slid my hand across the bed. I was alone. Maybe it had all been an insane dream. I pushed my other hand down my naked body, my pubes were crusted with dried cum. Maybe an insane wet dream? But I knew better, it was just my fear of facing reality that inspired these doubts. What had I done to my dear, sweet Lexi. I'm her father. I'm supposed to be the rational one. The responsible one. But instead, I encouraged the most extreme, inappropriate behavior possible.

Not really. The thought came from a dark side that, until the day before, I didn't even know I had. An extremely un-fatherly side. It told me that as outrageous as what had happened last night was, it wasn't necessarily the most extreme possible. I pushed the thought aside.

What if Lexi hated me? What if she woke up today with my vile, naked body wrapped around her equally naked body and hated me for it? For what I had encouraged last night. Or worse: what if she hated herself? What if she was scarred for life--and it was my fault. My smart, confident, carefree daughter might be shattered from such a vile experience. Maybe she got up early and went straight to the airport to go home to her mother, and the police? Then I smelt the coffee.

A moment later Lexi entered the room with two steaming mugs and wearing a gossamer robe that was meant to be worn over lingerie but, in this case, was lightly covering my daughter's naked perfect body.

"Finally. I thought you were going to sleep all day, Daddy." Oh my god she was beautiful. That innocent teen face framed by flowing blonde hair (she could be fifteen or she could be twenty-two; with some girls there was almost no difference). Through the mostly see through robe--that slim athletic body with modest upturned breasts and small areolas encircling mouth-watering, pointy little nipples. Below the firm, flat stomach her small tuft of honey-colored hair crowned her mostly hidden teen pussy. Perfection. I was getting hard.

She didn't seem shattered as she handed me the mug and sat beside me. "This is the second morning in a row that I have made the coffee, mister."

I pulled myself up to a sitting position, keeping my half-erect penis covered and said, "Sorry, Baby. I'm a little beat from...last night."

She pulled the sheet away from me revealing my growing penis. "You're a little beat? Funny, I don't remember you being tied to a bar and being fondled, spanked, pinched, kissed, and fingered to massive orgasm."

"Sorry, honey. I--"

"Look how chafed my elbows are from leaning against the bar. And this!" She grabbed her right breast and indicated a red mark where someone had pinched or nibbled a bit too hard.

With seriousness I said, "Lexi, are you okay?"

She shrugged, "Of course, they don't hurt. And I'm amazed my ass isn't sore, but I guess they didn't really spank me that hard."

I put my hand on her leg and looked into her big almond eyes. "I don't mean physically. Be honest with me, honey." I studied her face closely until she gave me a devilish grin.

"Oh, Daddy," She placed her hand on my deflating cock and said, "I wouldn't change a single thing that happened last night. I loved every minute. Every lustful and even scornful gaze. Every gentle touch and rough grope. Every time someone said I was beautiful or called me a slut. Being made to cum in front of all those people..." She closed her eyes, shuddering in pleasure at the memories. "...I loved it all."

She opened her eyes and looked right into my soul. Her small hand slid her up and down my now growing penis. "But do you know what I loved most about it?"

My mouth was dry, I couldn't speak. I shook my head no.

"I loved most that you were there to watch it all. That you wanted me to do all those things. That you enjoyed me to being so nasty. I love that it made you so hard. I love that you are a nasty as me."

Her hand started to move more quickly on my fully engorged cock. She put down her coffee and pushed her other hand between her own legs.

Despite everything that had happened Lexi was still my usual smart, confident, carefree daughter. Except now, she was also my sexy teen slut exhibitionist daughter. I put my mug down next to her's and leaned back against the headboard. My breathing quickened.

"Now, Daddy. You be honest with me. Do you want to see me do more than last night?"

I tried to say yes, but before I could get that very short word out, I came all over Lexi's hand. And all over my stomach and the sheets.

"Oh, my." Said Lexi, still with a firm grip on my cock, squeezing the last bit of jizz from it. "I don't think I heard you, but once again, your lovely cock answered for you."

"Yum." My amazing daughter licked my cum off her hand, then stood and picked up her coffee, "Okay, we better get cleaned up if we want a quick swim before breakfast and then head into town."

I started wiping the slime off my stomach with the bedsheets. "What are we going into town for?"

"You need to replace the underwear you so naughtily destroyed last night. Plus, maybe a few other things."

Freshly showered we headed to the front door. I was wearing my usual bathing suit and T-shirt while Lexi was in a one-piece with a shift around her waist. Too bad, it hid her perfect, firm ass from my hungry eyes. However, I noticed that I could see the red pinch-mark peaking slightly above the Lycra covering her right beast. Somehow, that was even sexier than seeing her ass. My daughter caught where I was looking and smiled. We were still on the same wavelength. The same, sexual wavelength.

There was a knock at the door. We assumed it was housekeeping so were surprised to open the door to Heidi, our tall blonde bartender and able masturbater of my daughter's pussy last night. Even though she came to our door she seemed surprised to see us. Last night she had been wearing the same polo shirt and uniform that the rest of the resort staff wore but now, she was in a tight halter top and sexy cutoff blue Jeans.

"Oh, hello. I am glad I caught you." She had a slight German accent I hadn't noticed before. "It's my day off but I thought I should deliver this back to you instead of leaving it at the bar." She held out the paper bag with its mystery contents that I had forgotten last night in all the excitement.

"Thank you, Heidi. You saved my dad the embarrassment of having to pick up today."

Heidi nodded knowing, "I added a little something. A gift for last night."

Lexi peaked in and then gave Heidi an impish grin, "Very thoughtful. Thank you even more."

I was dying to know what was in the bag but instead said, "Good thing you caught us, we're only going to be here for the morning and then are going into Bridgetown."

Heidi laughed, "Ah, yes. To replace some undergarments, I believe?"

"And then some, I'm told." I tried not to be obvious in checking her out but, in the morning light, she was quite strikingly beautiful. At least 5'9" with very toned arms and ripped stomach. She clearly worked out. Having watched her fingers slide in and out of Lexi's pussy and massage the bud of her asshole a few hours earlier seemed to make it permissible for me to look at her body. Heidi noticed and swiveled her hips to let me know she didn't mind.

"Oh, I would be happy to show you around town and take you to some of the shops. If you like."

Lexi lit up. "That would be great." We agreed to meet at the lobby of the resort to share an Uber into town in a couple of hours.

Heidi hugged us goodbye. She was a good five or so inches taller than Lexi with a bigger build and somewhat bigger tits. Watching them hug, and thinking about those fingers in that pussy, annoyingly, made me a little hard. Then, when the Heidi hugged me, and I put my hands around her waist, I got even harder. No way she didn't notice but, lady that she is, she didn't let on.

After a relaxing swim in the warm ocean water, we headed to the buffet restaurant. I had loaded my plate with eggs and fruit and went looking for a table while Lexi took her time deciding what she wanted. I saw Barbara and Al sitting with Jeff waving at me from a primo table near the balcony overlooking the Caribbean.

As I sat down Barbara said, "Robert, is Lexi alright." Al looked as concerned as his wife, "That was a lot for someone so young. Well, for anyone really."

I picked up a piece of melon. "I had exactly the same thought when I woke up this morning, but I can tell you, she is absolutely fine."

"You're sure?"

I shook my head and chuckled, "Yeah. It was crazy but she is completely fine."

"Good. Very good." Barbara smiled, relieved.

Al leaned in, "I don't want to be too forward but...to be too forward. Does that mean she enjoyed it?"

I shook my head, "No. She loved it."

All three of them laughed with relief and some giddiness. Jeff said, "So does that mean it may not be the last time your daughter takes a walk on the wild side?"

"And her Daddy, too?" Added, Barbara.

Before I could answer I noticed Lexi was still at the buffet tables and standing next to her was Jeff's wife, Frida. They were chatting happily when it occurred to me that they were standing very close together. Lexi was swaying her hips, and I couldn't see Frida's hand, which was somewhere behind my daughter. The others followed by my gaze.

"Well," said Al. "It looks like Frida has asked Lexi the same question and gotten a positive answer. If I'm not mistaken, I think she is feeling up your daughter's ass right now."

I nodded, "I am pretty sure last night was just the start."

Barbara's squeezed my thigh, "You are a very lucky man."

Lexi and the fifty-something Frida finally made it over to the table. I noticed my daughter was no longer wearing the shift around her waist, Frida was carrying it and walking behind. Eyes trained on Lexi's ass.

As we ate everyone told Lexi how amazing the night was and thanked her for being so generous with her gorgeous body. Lexi beamed. Unbelievable. How could she have become such a confident, full-blown exhibitionist overnight? This must have been building in her for a while. She was only eighteen now, so how old was she when she first had thoughts of showing off her body to strangers? To her father?

Al said, "You know Barbara videotaped some of the, uh show?" Lexi hadn't realized because she had been too preoccupied, but I said I knew and that we would love if Barbara would send us a copy.

"Of course," said Barbara. "And Lexi. Al would like to know if you're okay with this. If not, just say so and he will immediately delete it. Al, show the girl."

The big construction worker held up his phone showing the home page. It was of a firm teen ass. The foreground focus was on the little glistening asshole with a thumb to the side and two fingers buried deep in the very wet pussy. Sloping away was the slender back and narrow shoulder of my daughter. Her head was down so she was not identifiable but, of course, we all knew who it was. It was a little blurry but still pretty good quality.

"It's a screengrab from the video Barbara took. So, what do you say, Lexi."

I pulled my eyes from the image, especially that mesmerizing little puckered asshole, to Lexi's contrastingly innocent face. I couldn't read her. She took the phone in her small hand and looked closely. She seemed unaware that we all watched her, waiting to see how she would react. And then, after a beat, she handed the phone back to Al and said, "I fuckin' love it! Do you love it, Daddy?" I nodded yes and thought especially that fantastic little asshole of yours.

"Thank you, Lexi." Before sliding the phone back in his pocket Al took another long look at the image.

The others had already finished their breakfast but chatted with us while we ate ours. We found out that the two couples had met on a swingers' "date" over twenty years ago and had been friends and frequent sex partners ever since. Lexi was fascinated to learn more about the lifestyle. She was particularly interested in understanding how they stayed in love with their partner and kept from getting jealous when they saw them with someone else. Al looked at Barbara with obvious affection and said that it was in part because he loved her so much that he wanted to see her joy when she was with others.

Lexi nodded, "Is that how you felt last night, watching me, Daddy?"

I thought about just saying yes and leaving it there, but she was genuinely trying to understand so I had to be truthful with her, "That is part of it, sweetie. But there is more I am still trying to understand."

"You mean like calling me slut and getting excited when other people called me slut? Inviting everyone to sample your daughter's teen pussy juice?"

I was embarrassed but nodded, "Yeah."

Barbara said, "It's true that Al loves seeing me lose myself in a great sexual moment because he wants me to be happy, but he also loves watching a big cock shoved up my ass while another slides in and out of my mouth because he gets off on seeing me be a complete and utter slut." She and Al leaned over and kissed tenderly.

Lexi looked at me, "See, Daddy. You're not the only one."

Eventually the two couples rose. Barbara frowned, "We aren't going to see you lovely people for a couple of days. We're off for a two-day tour of the island that we booked before meeting you.

Frida said to Lexi, "But we'll see you Thursday at 8:00." Her husband, Barbara, Al and I all said what?

Lexi looked at me and said, "Frida and I decided it would be nice if all of us went over to their suite for a drink when they get back."

We all nodded why not, and then our new friends were on their way. Lexi and I stayed to finish our coffees. For a while we didn't say anything. I threw brief glances at my daughter but suddenly felt awkward and was speechless. Eventually, my little girl grinned and said, "For fuck's sake, Dad. Out with it. What is it you want to say? Or is that you want to ask me something?"

"Okay, okay. But feel free to not answer if you don't want to."

She nodded for me to continue. So, I did, "You are much more sexually confident and...experienced than I would have guessed. You're only eighteen. How...uh...how..."

"How long have I been having sex?" Now I nodded for her to continue.

"Well, I guess that depends on your definition of sex. Cousin Fred and I compared each other's privates back when we were eight years old. Of course, that wasn't sex. It was curiosity related to sex. I was mildly curious about his thing, but I had seen yours when I was younger so knew what a penis looked like. What I was most curious about and remember most was the way I felt when he looked at me. I liked it so much that I lifted my shirt and showed him my flat chest." Lexi laughed her magical little laugh at the memory. "He seemed confused. And then I had him sit on the floor and I spread my legs over him. I told him to look closely. He got even more confused. But I wasn't confused. I was thrilled. Showing myself to him like that."

"I bet he was confused. Of course, neither of you could have known then that cousin-Fred was gay."

Lexi laughed and put her hand on my thigh. I felt a thrill. "That is true. But ever since that day, the idea of other people seeing me, really seeing me, has thrilled me."

Her hand slid up to the leg of my bathing suit. I put my hand on her knee, pulled her legs apart and said, "My daughter is a natural born exhibitionist."

Her fingers crept under my bathing suit. My fingers along her inner thigh. We looked into each other's eyes, she said, "Ain't it the truth."

She used her other hand to push the gusset of her bathing suit to the side, revealing her pussy. I slid my hand further and, for the first time, laid my trembling fingers on my darling slut, daughter's naked pussy. She moaned softly and said, "The newlyweds a couple of tables over are watching us."

I briefly glanced over. I had notice them before. They were average looking, slightly overweight, in their early thirties. They were staring while trying not to look like they were.

"Daddy, it's awkward for me to reach you from this angle. Take your cock out for me."

"Um. I don't know." I didn't know how to do that without the young couple, and maybe others noticing. I loved the idea of them seeing Lexi's pussy, but I wasn't so sure about them seeing me.

She pushed my hand away from her pussy, "I'm not asking."

Lexi had no trouble taking charge when she wanted. I reached under the table, which had a glass top, and pushed the waist of my bathing suit down a bit and pulled out my eight inches. With a glance I could see the newlyweds were watching, bug-eyed. If anybody walked by our table, they could look down and see it all. I suddenly had visions of the local police being called to cart me away for indecent exposure.

Just then one of the waitresses came by. I slid my plate closer to the edge of the table as she refilled our coffees and asked if we wanted anything else. Lexi said, "No thanks, I have everything I want right here." And, under the table, wrapped her soft fingers around my cock.

The waitress walked away, and Lexi had a big intake of breath as my fingers found her clit. This time I slowly looked over at the newlyweds and grinned. The guy was stunned motionless, but his bride gave me a confused smile.

Lexi stroked up and down my shaft. I massaged her pussy lips and around her clitoris. And then I did it. I achieved one of my darkest dreams--I slid my finger into my daughter's cunt. I almost came. Through ragged breaths I said, "Honey, slow down."

Also wanting to keep the show going, Lexi reduced the stimulation on my dick. I, on the other hand, did not reduce my stimulation on her pussy. She squirmed a little and ummmmed in pleasure. I noticed the new husband at the other table shifting in his seat. No doubt struggling with his own hard-on.

Lexi asked if I wanted any fruit. When I said no thanks, she took her hand that was not jacking my dick and picked up a plump strawberry. She brought it under the table. I reluctantly pulled my finger out of her juicy hole and watched through the glass table as my naughty teenage daughter slid the fruit up and down her slick pussy.

Lexi shifted a bit in her seat giving the newlyweds a clearer view as she pushed the whole strawberry into herself. She played with it--in and out three times. I heard a plate clatter loudly. It was the Barbadian waitress. She was standing at the serving station watching the show. It was now late morning so there weren't that many people in the dining area but at least we had an audience of three. That made what Lexi was doing so much more enjoyable for both of us.

My inventively depraved little girl brought the strawberry up to her mouth and slowly ran the tip of her tongue over it. Mmmm. "Are you sure you don't want any fruit, Daddy." She said it intentionally loud enough for the couple to hear her two tables over.

"Fruit from the loins of the fruit of my loins? Absolutely!" I opened my mouth, and she popped the fruit in. Oh my god. It was beyond delicious. The second time in two days I tasted my daughters love juice. And mixed in with the strawberry while three strangers watched me eat it. They knew I was her father. They knew it came from my the cunt of my own daughter. I pushed Lexi's had away from my cock, but it was too late. Cum splashed the underside of the glass table.

Lexi stood up, pulled out her phone and took a picture of the table, the cum and my deflating dick. Again, loud enough to be heard, "I really can't take you anywhere. Can I, Daddy?" She then made a show of slowly pulling the gusset of her bathing suit back over her slick pussy.

Lexi then said we should go get ready to meet Heidi and started walking away. I quickly wiped as much cum as I could off me and my bathing suit with the cloth napkin and then hurried after my daughter.