All Comments on 'Incestuous Adventures Ch. 01'

by LC10

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A short story.

A nice start, bit quick and too short. You could have built it up better with more suspense, not rushed into it straight away. Some of it was not plausible ie. the car scene.

But in general was good start to further chapters.

JUST SLOW IT DOWN.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A little short, but it did set up the theme of the story

The two male characters have been set up, but the sister and mom has yet to be defined as to how they are going to fit into the scheme of the story.

If the story title rings true, it will be mother and son having a sexual relationship, along with brother and sister, which will be a very kinky story.

Thanks for the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

Geez. Another author too lazy to use quotations. Hy do you people feel the need to use apostrophe's? I know.... too lazy to use the shift key.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really good start, I can definitely see this going places!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start

Some very realistic stuff. Don't get carried away. Monica may know more than she lets on. Stay real, keep weiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel

Nice story. Wish you to continue on the same and also put sequels to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I kind of liked it, but I felt like it was being narrated by Stewie Griffin, which kinda ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Another author too lazy to use quotations.

I hope you're the same asshole who keeps posting these inane comments, because I'd hate to think there are two people as stupid and (oh, what's your word? ah yes) LAZY as you are in this world. What part of the author is British and using single quotes (NOT apostrophes, asshole) is common in the UK DON'T YOU GET?

<P>

If you want to see a picture of lazy, look in a fucking mirror!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Longer

Add more chapters

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Started out a bit weird, boys jacking each other off. Sister getting naked was cool. Looking ahead I see the boys fuck the sister BUT THANK GOD I NOTICED YOU RUINED THE STORY BEFORE I WASTED MY TIME READING ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU HAD DAD FUCK THE SISTER TOO. I'm good with brother/sister, mom/son but not dad does daughter...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

So far, the story is okay. Its characters need more indept development in their psychological and emotional profile. Likewise, plots and subplots require logical development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous