Incestuous Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Trisha and her family having an erotic evening.
1.6k words
4.07
18.2k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha 23 years old coming home after her fiancé left on a deployment. Packing just a suitcase full of clothes and an extra full of makeup. Getting on the airplane and heading off on her trip home, hitting the jet stream speeding up her travels. After touching down she gets a feeling of excitement from missing her family soo much. She knew her 18 year old brother Jim would be there. He was planning on attending college in the fall. Trisha also knew her 20 year old sister Tiffany arrived a couple days ago at their parents home from her sophomore year in college. John her father 43 years old and Sandy her mother 40 years old were awaiting their family being together once more.

As Trisha gets off the plane and heads over to pick up her bags. Biting her nails in nervousness unknowing of what was in store. Picking up her bags from the carousel and heading out to hail down a cab. Seeing the cab driver stop and pop the trunk as he parks and steps out of the car. He heads over to greet Trisha as he puts her bags into the trunk. He opens her door and ensures that she's in safely before shutting the door softly. Getting into the drivers side and asking Trisha where she wants to go. She gives him her family's address and he's on his way with his short trip to her childhood home.

Engaging in some chit chat before pulling up to the driveway and getting out after popping the trunk. Putting her suitcases on the sidewalk and helping her out of the car. Trisha pays the driver and gives him a generous tip and kiss on the cheek for being so sweet during the trip. The driver blushes and thanks her as he steps back into his car and pulls away.

Trisha steps to the front door, she can hear music playing in the house.Turning the knob seeing it's unlocked she walks in slowly seeing the lights are dimmed. Leaving her bags in the hallway as she walks slowly into the threshold of the living room. Trisha sees her Dad's head tipped back as he sat on the couch with her sister Tiffany next to him with a blanket over his lap. The blanket is moving up and down as she looks over at Trisha and smiles. Tiffany motions for Trisha to come to the other side of Dad.

She walks into the living room slowly seeing mom and her Brother on the loveseat with a blanket over his lap and her Mom's head underneath. Trisha hears sucking and slurping noises as her mother's head moves up and down under the blanket. Biting her lip thinking of how much she missed her naughty family as Trisha walks over to the other side of Dad. Kissing him on his cheek as she slips her hand under the blanket with Tiffany's.

Trisha starts rubbing and massaging his big full balls as he slips his hand between her legs and traces over her wet slit. He reaches over with his other hand between Tiffany's legs and rubs over her swollen clit with his first two fingers. Both of us spreading our slender legs wide open and draping a leg over his and wrapping our ankles together. Seeing our father opening his mouth wide to moan as Trisha and Tiffany lean in and slide their tongues into his mouth and all dance together. All of their moaning is now in a synchronized harmony.

Tiffany and Trisha unwrap their ankles and pull their legs together slightly. Pulling the blanket off exposing their dads huge throbbing cock leaking precum. They both lean down and begin kissing and making out around his pulsing shaft, reaching the bulbous head and sucking it clean. Both of them swallowing small amounts of his fuck juice.

"Oh my god dad your precum tastes soo good," Trisha says as her lips are smacking and glistening with his juices. Leaning back down and running her wet tongue along the underside of his big dick. Working her tongue down to big huge balls and sucking each one into her mouth. Bathing each testicle with her saliva.

Tiffany leaning up to dads face as he looks down at us both. "Oh Daddy Trisha and I love milking your huge cock," Tiffany says as she slides her tongue back into our father's mouth. Both moaning and kissing loudly as he squeezes her small breasts and pulls on her hardened little nipples. Tiffany breaking the kiss and pulls away as she sucks on his tongue. "Daddy I'm going to lick Trisha's pussy while she sucks your dick," Tiffany says as she slides down off the couch.

Crawling on all fours until she's right behind Trisha with her ass yo un the air. Tiffany slides her tongue between her sisters folds from her clit to her fuckhole. "Oh fuck sis your pussy is soo wet and you taste soo good. I missed your sweet juices." Tiffany says as she pulls and sucks on her sisters folds. Sliding her thumb over Trisha's clit as she stiffens her tongue and plunges it in and out of her lovetunnel.

"Oh daddy Tiffany is eating my pussy and it feels soo good," Trisha says as her legs start shaking. Pushing her ass back and moving it up and down along her sisters loving tongue. Grasping her Dad's thick throbbing dick and tilting it down to her mouth, she engulfs his cock and sucks hard and slurps loudly. Breathing heavily on his thick shaft pulsing in her mouth as she chokes him down her throat. Coughing and gasping as she takes him all the way in and out of her mouth feeling his hand on the back of her head.

"Daddy's little whores you both love my sperm, always so willing to swallow your brothers and sisters," Daddy says as his hips lift and he fucks Trisha's mouth. "Moan on Daddy's cock you little whore while your sister eats your little pussy," Daddy says while he slaps Trisha's cheek and fucks her face in earnest. "Daddy's going to send you back home pregnant to your fiancé Brian," Daddy moans even louder as he gags Trisha with his fat cock.

Daddy pulls Trisha's hair and lifts her mouth from his long thick dripping cock. He givers her face a playful slap as he gets up from the couch, walks over to Tiffany sucking and slurping at Trisha's juices. Tiffany's tongue deep inside her fuckhole as Trisha is squealing in pleasure. Daddy grabbing Tiffany by the hair and pulling her from Trisha's sopping wet pussy.

"Suck on my cock you little slut so I can impregnate your sister," Daddy says as he smiles at Tiffany and putting his dick inside her velvety smooth mouth. Letting out a grunt as her lips are fastened tightly around his shaft. Daddy pulls his cock out of her mouth now dripping with her saliva. Tiffany grabbing his cock and sliding the head up and down her swollen and ready pussy.

Tiffany guides Daddy's big throbbing dick inside Trisha's quivering fuckhole as he slips in easily. "Take Daddy's big dick sis, you're so lucky you get to have daddy's baby," Tiffany giggles as she sees his cock all the way inside Trisha's pussy. Daddy moaning as he feels her tight pussy ripple around his pulsing dick.

Tiffany getting up on the couch and spreading her legs open widely. "Lick my pussy sis, make me cum," Tiffany says as she grabs Trisha's hair and pushes her mouth onto her wet pussy. Daddy grabs Trisha's hips and thrusts in and out as he moans loudly. Tiffany screaming in pleasure as she feels Trisha's tongue dancing around her clit and her first two fingers are plunging in and out of her sloshing pussy.

Tiffany's legs start shaking when Trisha begins to chew on her swollen clit. "Your pussy tastes soo good sis, oh my god I can't get enough. Cum in my mouth sis it's been too long," Trisha says as her words are slightly muffled from Tiffany's tight bald shaven pussy. Grabbing Tiffany by the top of her asscheeks, pulling her closer and thrusting her tongue deeper.

"I'm cumming sis god I've missed you soo much, Brian is soo lucky," Tiffany moans and screams as her eyes roll back into her head. Tiffany unleashing a wave of squirt into her loving sisters mouth as her legs shake. Listening to Trisha gulping down mouthful's of her juices and her face dripping with her sisters cum.

Tiffany's breasts heaving up and down as she smiles and watches Daddy pounding into Trisha's tight bald wet pussy faster. Seeing her asscheeks ripple with each thrust. Trisha feeling her Daddy's big cock swell and start pulsing. "Cum in me Daddy get me pregnant with your baby fuckkkkkkk!!!!!" Trisha screams as she squirts a flood of her cum all over her fathers fat cock.

"Here it comes Trisha I'm going to cum in your tight pussy baby oh fuckkkkkkkk!!!!" Daddy grunts and lets out a primal growl as he thrusts and stops pumping his fertile sperm deep inside her womb. Rope after thick creamy rope of hot cum flood Trisha's womb and the sperm traveling to her fertile eggs and trying to create a new life. Daddy releasing his last spurt of cum inside her wet pussy and collapsing in her back.

Daddy, Tiffany and Trisha make it back to the couch to lay on eachother. Kissing and making out with eachother. Closing their eyes and drifting off for a nap. Mom and their brother had paused to watch them. Mom and brother smiling as she strokes her sons big cock taking after his father.

Stay tuned for the next part for Mom and Son.