Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I burst into the girlish room, stuffed animals covering their bunk beds stacked against the only wall with enough ceiling clearance. Dolls were everywhere, scattered across the floor. Alicia leaned against one of the two windows. She bent over to it, her frock's skirt riding up those tights. She wiggled her ass.

"Ooh, ooh, Daddy, look!" she said. "We have new neighbors."

"What?" I asked, my dick lead in my jeans and boxers.

I unsnapped the fastener and reached the window. I pressed my hard cock into my little sister's ass. I peered out and noticed the moving van unloading furniture. A young woman, not more than twenty with her black hair in a ponytail, was talking to the Hispanic movers. Another man, also black-haired and approaching thirty, carried a heavy box from the back of a Toyota Corolla.

"New neighbors!" Alicia squealed, rubbing her rump into my crotch. "Mmm, we're going to have to find out if they're our sort of people, Daddy."

"Yes, we will, little princess," I said. She liked to call me Daddy more and more than big brother these days like she used to eleven years ago when we first became lovers. Either way, it made me hard. "Mmm, you keep on eye on them, gather intelligence, while I do some poking around down here."

I knew that the house had been for sale, I just didn't realize it had sold already. I hoped we'd get some understanding neighbors. People who could appreciate the incestuous lifestyle. A young couple... Who knew what sort of kinky things we could lead them into.

As I hiked my little sister's skirt, a hunger arose in me. Pam definitely needed to meet them. She had a talent for leading people to incest.

To be continued...