Incestuous Possession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
256 Followers

Hugh stood. Wayne looked confused.

"Spread my influence. Assist in preparing the planet for my rule. Anyone making your task too difficult should be eliminated. Do not disappoint me."

He smirked.

"Wouldn't dare dream of it."

He went to leave, but Wayne went in his path.

"Woah, Dad, hold on."

"Son, please excuse me."

Wayne looked to Mikayla.

"What the fuck? The fuck are you doing, Mikayla?"

She rolled her eyes.

"How shallow do you think I am? My plans and ambitions run much deeper than mere carnal, incestuous desires. I want everything. And I want everything and everyone to worship me. As they should."

Visage frantic, Wayne met his father's eyes, then quickly, his sister's.

"Bu-But this? You're destroying our family and I-I can't-"

"Please support me."

Wayne's eyes widened. He was surprised to hear how sincere her tone was.

"This is an ancient ghost speaking to you, yes, but it's also your big sister. I'm still here, Wayne. I'm still speaking to you. I want this. I need this. I feel there's something constantly missing otherwise. Just please... help me."

"I..."

He lowered his head, gritting his teeth.

"Will I ever see you again, Dad?"

Hugh smiled.

"I believe you will, Wayne; when the entire planet belongs to your powerful goddess of a sister. Shouldn't take more than a few months, give or take."

"A few months?"

With a nod, Hugh left the basement in the blink of an eye, leaving Wayne flabbergasted.

"Now, Wayne, I don't have all night. Our mother needs to be fucked."

"What? She's asleep and never shown that she's into me, are you-?"

"How long have you been wanting to fuck Mom?" she asked while beaming.

"A-A while, but that's not the point. She's both tied up and asleep - are you asking me to rape her?"

She chuckled.

"You're such a silly goose. That wouldn't be rape, you silly boo."

"That would be the textbook definition of rape!"

He scoffed, setting his irritated gaze on his mother.

"I'm not a fucking rapist, Mikayla."

"Would you be if I removed that seal on your arousal?"

He paled, frantically outstretching a hand.

"No, plea-!"

Mikayla vanished into thin air, and Wayne immediately became erect. Too erect. He had to desperately discard his pants and underwear.

He tried to furiously jerk off, stroke his dick with all his might, but no matter what, he just couldn't cum. More than once, his eyes went to his mother; her voluptuous body; those large breasts and meaty thighs that showed themselves through the dress which clung tightly to her skin.

Her chest, enticing bosoms gently heaved every now and again as she soundly slept.

Wayne couldn't take it anymore. He darted into the circle. Then in a frenzy, he lifted his mother's dress, shifted her panty to the side, and positioned his thick black cock at her entrance.

That fat, hairy pussy was too enticing. There's no way he was stopping now.

Breathing hectic, he gazed at her gorgeous sleeping face while telling her,

"I'm so sorry, Mom."

Wayne plunged his cock up inside his mother - as deep as it could go, hearing her awaken--bawl out--afterward.

Bonnie gritted her teeth, watching as her son repeatedly pounded her pussy with a mad enthusiasm.

"W-Wayne?!"

Wayne rammed into her so hard that tears came to her eyes.

"What are you doing?! Stop! Please, I'm your-!"

Wayne clasped a hand over her mouth, hearing her muffled cries while wrathfully jackhammering her cunt - eyes solely on her shapely body.

It was so tight. She felt so good. And--to Wayne's dismay--his mother's complete reluctance, tears, and muffled voice turned him on even more.

In moments, he felt a familiar feeling welling in his cock. His testicles tightened; then with one final stroke, driving his cock balls-deep, he shot out load after load, forcefully emptying his balls inside the womb that he came from.

He felt his mother convulsing on his cock, orgasming and softly crying. She hated it. She felt so ashamed and devastated. Wayne knew that. And the horny side of him loved it. To the point that it pushed him over the edge and he came a second time, spurting his semen into her.

Bonnie shook - a creampie-induced orgasm hit his mother a second time. Wayne wanted to hear her, truly. So he removed the hand from her mouth, hearing her squeal, cry, and moan all at the same time.

"F-Fuck," Wayne got out, driving up into her again; spurting inside and feeling her jerk on his cock; her walls clenching him even tighter.

"F-Forgive me, Mom."

Bonnie let out a low yelp, looking anywhere but her son.

Wayne stayed there for a good while, a sad look in his eyes. He soon withdrew his now flaccid penisll, muttering,

"I'm sorry."

Then he just sat on the ground, holding his head with a despondent look on his features.

Bonnie closed her eyes while tears ran down her face.

Momentarily, Wayne's sister appeared before him, grinning from ear to ear.

"You enjoyed yourself, didn't you, Wayne?"

Not meeting her eyes--still holding his head--he uttered with great rage,

"I'll never forgive you."

"C'mon, you're-"

He rose to his feet, looking her down with the utmost disgust and animosity.

"I fucking hate you. I'm so done with you. You're not my sister anymore. Fuck off, Runrot."

She frowned.

"You're making a mis-"

Wayne slammed his fist into Mikayla's face. He gasped, felt heat spreading all 'bout his skin. When he removed his fist, he wasn't all that surprised to see that she was totally fine.

"How dare you? I made your fantasies a reality, and this is how you repay me? This is how you repay your sister?"

"You're not my-"

A downward punch sent Wayne to the ground, busting his jaw while flaring up blood.

Staring up at his enraged older sister, he found himself barely able to breathe; his blood continuing to leave him.

"The urge is strong," Mikayla said, flashing his blood off her hand,

"but I will not murder you. I will cast abominable filth at you... make you vile... and make you a spectacle. When 'that' ritual is completed, there'll be no more Wayne. Only a fucking clown that everyone will laugh at."

Mikayla clenched her fists and he was out like a light.

Just now, the words were registering. They'd been faint before. Still are. But now, they had Mikayla's undivided intention.

"What is going on? What is going on?" her mother kept repeating, hands over her eyes.

"Since your will was by far the most powerful out of the others, I had to make Wayne do that to put you in this perfect state."

She suddenly laughed, a certain madness in her eyes.

Then abruptly, her laughter stopped, and she frowned.

"A perfect state to accommodate the second inauguration of another child of Crianstaal."

Upon doing what she did with her father, same ceiling hypnotic watch and words and all, a new entity merged itself with Bonnie's soul.

"Momo!" Bonnie gleefully shouted

Mikayla beamed, turning to ashes the ropes around Bonnie's torso.

"Please, Mother, call me Mikayla. And while you're at it, hand over the company. DiaGlade would be better in my hands, don't you agree?"

Elated reverence coursing throughout, Bonnie briskly went on one knee.

"Absolutely! And it'll accelerate your rule, no doubt!"

Mikayla's eyes narrowed.

'Finally. It's been so long since I ruled Earth. I won't make the same mistake and die at anyone's hands like last time. I'll grow so much stronger.'

__

It had been eight months since the woman--revered as a goddess several million years ago--Runrot, merged with Mikayla. And just a few days prior, the Earth was under her control. There are a few rebels, resistances here and there, but nothing her children of Crianstaal won't eventually eliminate.

Their days are numbered, and she knew that well; therefore she doesn't bother worrying herself over Earth. No. She's finished with Earth. At least, with the Earth she'd gained dominion over.

Hovering in the stratosphere, Mikayla coolly looked above - at all the countless stars and planets.

"Everything... For myself, for the others, but above all, for you... I'll become greater than 'that' god. We'll be together again, Big Brother."

*****

| This is the end of Incestuous Possession, but Mikayla's story will be continued in my ongoing series, Fucking Sisters for Power. Hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading :D

Sessared
Sessared
256 Followers
12