Incestuous Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Stan, you're so terrible. Quickly, let's go to your place before I lose my nerve. I'm so confused. I've never felt like this before and don't know what's happening." Hugging me to her, Lori pressed her face into my shoulder and whispered, "Please, Stan, don't hurt me..."

Sweeping Lori into the empty elevator and punching my floor button, I pressed her against the cab wall, I kissed her passionately as I squeezed her capri-clad buttocks and pulled her to me. "Lori, I won't do anything you don't want to do. I promise. By the time we're though, you won't regret anything..."

Once my dorm door had closed, we found ourselves on my couch, casually kissing, cuddling, and caressing. Lori gradually let me peel her clothing from her, and with each article that slipped to the floor, so did her hesitation. Her snow-white skin that glowed with sensuality in the dim room light, and my fingertips, tongue, and lips brought breathless moans to her lips as I explore her body. I vacuumed a soft fleshy cone of mouthwatering tit into my mouth and pulled it from her heaving chest, then gradually let it slip from my sucking lips. Her meaty ruby nipple was captured between my teeth that nipped it lightly until it grew long, hard and thick.

"God, Stan, what are you doing to me? I've never felt like this before - so slow, so tender," Lori sighed as she pressed my face to her other small breast. "The men I've known have had no qualms using and abusing me like some in-house whore. Sex with them has always been uncaring, fast, and very painful."

Breaking down, Lori was racked with deep sobs before continuing, "Sex for me was something I had to do and endure like tonight when I had to suck off Arty. It was disgusting but something I had to endure. After a while, I blamed myself for what was being done to me, and sick as it may sound, became used to the pain and humiliation. Oh, Stan, the things that have been done to me by my own family members..."

Holding Lori to me as she cried, "Hush, Lori, I'm not your brother, your cousin, your father, or your husband. And although you have a hard time believe it, I find you completely attractive and appealing. I care about you, Lori, and would love to make love with you...not just have sex. However, if you don't want to, that's fine. We can just snuggle up with each other and get to know each other better." Then to lighten the moment, I teasingly muttered, "Of course, I'll probably die of the dreaded 'blue-balls' but that's okay...we don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

Playfully swatting me, Lori giggled and said, "Oh, Stan, what would I do without you rescuing me from myself? And there's no such thing as the 'blue-balls.'" When I quipped how she would know, Lori said, "Hmmm, I guess we'll have to find out." With that she began undoing my pants while grumbling softly, "Plus - why am I the only one who's completely naked?"

Now I'm no King Kong in the manhood department, but what I have ain't bad and I've never had a complaint about how I use it. But the reaction of Lori was one of complete surprise. "Oh my God, Stan, is this what an erect penis looks like?"

Stunned, I asked her what she meant. "Stan, I was a virgin when I was first raped. I never saw 'this.' It was dark and I was just held down with my legs pulled apart before 'something' was painfully crammed between my legs." Her gripping hand slid slipped lightly up and down my throbbing shaft as she continued, "When my father raped me, he liked to do it from behind and when he didn't, I kept my eyes closed, hoping that it would be over soon. Reginald had sex with me, it was in the dark bedroom. Even when I had to suck Arty tonight, I kept my eyes shut as he forced his disgusting 'thing' into my mouth. But this, it's so..." And with that Lori took me between her lips, sucking me at first tentatively and then eagerly as I groaned in appreciation.

Not to be outdone, I spun myself around and plunged my face between her tender thighs and into her black thatched pussy. "Oooh, shit, what are you doing, Stan? No one's ever done that. It's dirty down there. Please, Stan, you don't have to. Ooh, it feels so strange...so...ooh..."

"Shush, Lori, you talk too much. You need to be quiet and learn the ways of lovemaking. What we're doing is commonly called 'sixty-nining' - where you give me head while I'm doing the same to you. Sex...good sex...is one of give and take. We enjoy each other's body in the throes of lusty passion...and even in kinky pain. It makes you want more. Let me show you."

Spinning around on Lori, I rolled on top of her soft pliant body and was surprised when she automatically spread her long legs for me, nestling my hard-on in the cleft of her vulva. My flanged penis head spread her swollen pussy lips until it polished her stiff love button, then slipped down her sopping wet slit where it nudged Lori's slippery womanhood.

Lori squirmed and heaved as her cunt slit was repeatedly probed. "Oh, shit, you're making me so hot, Stan. My skin is on fire but I'm dripping with sweat. My nipples are so painfully stiff that they feel like they're going to explode. My pussy is so wet that I'm squishing lewdly with each of your strokes. I don't know what's happening because I never felt like this before. Please, Stan, don't torture me like this."

A sharp gasp escaped Lori's lips as I entered her; not by ramming into her as she was accustomed to, but by sliding gently into her snug wet-velvet love tube like a hot knife slicing effortlessly through soft butter. A deep shudder ran the length of Lori's form when my pubic hair mashed into hers to show that I was fully embedded in her, I then began to lazily hump Lori with shallow upward thrusts that ground and rubbed my loin against her jutting clitoris. Her pelvis rose to gyrate against me as her legs entwined with mine as she clutched me to her.

"Oh my God, I never knew," Lori groaned in my ear, "that it could be like this. Oh, Stan, what have you done to me? It feels...so incredible! Jeez, Stan, make love to me, please. Show me how it should be. Please, Stan."

Draping her legs over my thighs, I gave Lori what she wanted as my groin slapped resoundingly to her incessant grunting with each stroke. Her body trembled uncontrollably, and I knew that Lori was on the verge of one hell of a climax. Then gripping her buns, I let a saliva-coated finger press into her puckered anus to provide the spark needed to ignite her building orgasm.

Lori's sudden gut-wrenching orgasm shook her so violently that I was almost tossed off of her. Then to my utter amazement, I felt drenched with her gushing liquid excitement as it dawned on me that Lori was one of the mythical "squirters" that men had always heard about but never experienced. This was more than I could take and I drove deep into Lori's seething churning cunt, spewing my guts into her depths.

Totally spent, I collapsed in a sweaty exhausted heap on Lori's receptive body. Her arms clasped me to her as her legs locked around mine, preventing me from moving even if I could. "God, Stan, what just happened to me? One moment I could believe how great it felt feeling you pump in and out of me, and then the next moment your finger wormed into my ass and boom 'thunderbolts-and-lightning!'

"I had a what? An orgasm? I never knew I could have a cosmic supernova between my legs. Damn, that was my first one...yeah, in my whole life, I've never had an orgasm...even by my own hand. The guys who used me quickly did their thing, blew their wad, and got off, leaving me unfulfilled. Ummm, now I know what you meant when you said that sex could be addictive because I sure want more."

Then as I casually licked one of her big nipples, Lori whispered in a demur tone, "Your poor couch is all wet. Did I 'pee' when I came? What's that? I squirted? Are you saying that my climax was so intense that I had a feminine ejaculation? Unbelievable."

After a pregnant pause, Lori nervously asked, "Stan, this isn't a one-night stand like the ones Gail is always having? I would understand if you didn't want to continue. I've got a lot of issues and am messed up badly. I'm so used to be used, abused, and then discarded."

Once again, I had to silence Lori with a barrage of kisses and then said, "You know, Lori, for a smart woman, you sure can be dumb at times. We just made love and had wonderful sex. What in the hell would drive me away from you and make me not want to fuck that hot tight pussy that is squeezing my cock right now?"

"I can't help being insecure when all I've ever known is incestuous abuse and pain," Lori sought to explain. "I know you..."

"Lori, do you know that you can be really exasperating? Instead of just enjoying the afterglow of terrific sex, you want to talk." A wet sucking plop as my semi-hard sword slipped from her fleshy sheath as I rolled on my back. Nudging her head towards my groin, I muttered, "Why don't you put that overactive mouth of yours to better use?"

When Lori's mouth engulfed my dick, I knew that by submitting to my desires, Lori found her own that have been long suppressed. In our lovemaking that followed, Lori became thoroughly hooked on the right type of sex and the promise of romance.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Childlike whimpering laced with pain and fear woke me in the dark. "No - no please don't hurt me - please," Lori sobbed with her almond-shaped eyes still press shut, the sheets slipping from her nude form. "Stop...please stop!" I reached out to wake her and she flinched at my touch, her body curling into a protective ball. "That hurts...don't... oh, please stop."

"Lori, Lori, wake up. It's me - Stan. It's okay Lori. It's just a bad dream," I cooed to calm my taller lover as I gently held her, stroking her back. Lori gasped and at first, sought to push me away, then realizing who I was, turned and clung desperately to me.

"Oh, Stan, thank God it's you," Lori cried in relief as I rolled with her face on to my bare chest. Her body molded to mine, her hands holding me as her legs entwined with mine as if to make sure I was really there. "It is my recurring nightmare...reliving that first time," she murmured into my neck that she nuzzled for reassurance. "I am being stripped naked, held down with my hands high above my head and my legs yanked apart. I always see the smirking face of Jason, my brother, who got me drunk that night. I can feel the press of his body as he mounts me, that indescribable agony as he savagely took my virginity and my utter shame when he shot his load deep into me.

"Then Jason's face morphs into the faces of Andrew and Jonathan, my cousins, and then the faces of their many friends. All are laughing, swearing, and urging each other on. I was helpless to stop hard penises were rammed in between my legs or forced into my mouth. Gobs of thick gooey spunk spurt on my face, so much I thought I was drowning. I'm being violated again and again no matter how much I beg them to stop.

"Amy, my sister ,is there, jeering at me about a fucking slut I was and how I deserve what I was getting. She then rapes me which I couldn't figure out at the time until years later when I became acquainted with her strap-on dildo. And then in the next moment she was right next to me being gang-banged too. The only thing is that Amy is loving it."

I kissed Lori's shoulder and let my hand casually caress and reassure her. I didn't push her to continue, but Lori knew that she had to share with me what she had kept bottled up within herself all these years. "Whenever I was at home, I was constantly preyed upon by my brother, sister, or cousins. However, I quickly learn that to my horror my biggest predator being my own father who had sex with me as the perfect means of getting revenge.

"Shortly after my return from Japan, my father introduced me to his form of familial perversity. Mother had taken Jason and Amy into the city to shop for clothes. I had just nursed and put Jimmy to sleep when I turned around, to see my father staring at me. When I tried to cover myself, he barked for me to stop and to follow him into his private den. Sitting in his favorite wing chair, he had me stand before him partial clad. I remember his eyes devouring me before he offhandedly remarked, "Let's see what the family slut has become. Take off the rest of your clothes."

"You have to understand that I had physically changed since he last saw me.

Pregnancy had widened my hips and rounded my buttocks to go with my long legs. My breasts had blossomed as they were filled with mother's milk and nursing Jimmy had made my nipples a dark purple and temptingly pronounced. At my mother's insistence, I was on birth control, and the he pill, pregnancy, and motherhood combined to give a womanly body even though I was still a naïve and unsure nineteen-year-old.

"I remember how my skin crawled when father got up from his chair to intimately fondle my young body. 'My, my, the little Jap bitch has become quite a fox," he taunted me as he squeezed and milked my swollen breasts, chuckling when milk sprayed from my swollen nipples. 'Umm, umm, so sweet and good like your Mother's when she was breast feeding,' he said after suckling at a heavy teat. "I like my milk fresh from the tap."

"I wanted to stop him and flee, but father held crossed my wrists behind my back with one hand, causing me to thrust my breasts out. 'What's this,' he mocked when I flinched at his lips on my nipple, 'you don't like nursing your father?'

Before I could say anything, his open palm viciously swatted my breasts back and forth, causing me to scream in sheer agony. Tit-slapping me, he hissed, 'Hurts, doesn't it? Good! I will kick you and your brat out on to the streets if you disrespect me or don't obey me. You're nothing but a little slut who is mine to use. So, get used to it.' With that said, father bent me over and made me grab my knees. Dropping his pants, he then viciously raped me from behind to welcome me home.

"Stan, I wasn't joking when I told you that I was damaged goods considering the sick family I was raised in. Can you imagine that for my twentieth birthday, my father took me into the mansion's cellar where he gave me his special birthday present...being tied over a wine barrel and brutally sodomized? I can still remember my screams echoing off of the thick cellar walls as he reamed my bleeding virgin ass and then filled it with his hot seething semen and inflicted pain.

"My father might have abused me more if mother wasn't always around and if he didn't have other commitments. I later discovered that the real reason for his preoccupation was that he had been screwing Amy for quite some time. She was always willing to sexually please father, and in her own distorted way, viewed me as a rival for father's 'special attention.'"

I kissed Lori sensuously and told her she didn't have to say anymore. But Lori needed to continue so I hauled her on top of me so that both of my hands could caress the length of her smooth creamy back. "Oh, Stan, how I wish that I had met you decades ago. You're the only man who has held me, cuddled me, and made me feel at ease being naked with him. You're the only one whose mouth, hands, and especially dick are used to make me feel good and not to hurt me. Hmmm and speaking of a penis, there's something mighty big poking between my legs...it's very persistent."

Lori gasped as I gripped and squeezed her buns, letting my erecting slid up and down her sopping wet pussy slit. "Ooh, Stan," she cooed as she lifted her chest to better press me between her puffy labia and to rub her hardening fat nipples against my chest, "get on top of me and make love to me." When she was told that I wanted her to ride me, Lori whined, "But, Stan, I've never been on top before. It would be so strange. I don't know..."

"Lori, to let go of the memories of your sick family, you have to replace them with good feelings and experiences. You've learned that sex doesn't have to be painful. In this one night, you've had your first orgasm...a gut-wrenching 'squirter.' So, Lori, it's about time you learned the pleasures of riding a man's cock." And with that said, I thrusted upwards with my hips, sliding easily into Lori's sizzling wet-velvet cunt.

"Oh my God," Lori exclaimed as I made her sit up with her legs straddling my hips, taking my manhood all the way into her femininity. "You're going so deep...it feels so different...oooh..." With that, she began to gyrate her hips, at first to adjust herself and then because it felt damn good. "Yes, oh yes," she chanted to herself as she began to rock back and forth, grinding her stiff jutting clitoris against my hairy groin. "This feels so...shit...so damn good!"

Lori's movements became more forceful and spontaneous as she was consumed by the blazing inferno between her splay thighs. Her tits with their fat nipples quivered lewdly as a fine sheen of sweat covered the Asian features of her lovely face. With her almond-shaped eyes pressed shut and her nostrils flaring, I knew that she was skimming on the precipice of a climax and was struggling desperately for a much-sought sexual release.

Suddenly Lori in carnal frustration blurted, "Spank me, Stan, spank me hard! I need some stinging pain!"

While I was startled by her unexpected demand, my stiff palm landed sharply on one of Lori's rounded buns, causing her to yelp and jerk in response. Lori thrashed uncontrollably with each slap, shifting into a frenzied hyper-drive of undulating hips. Then as if struck by a lightning bolt out of the sky, Lori convulsed violently in a mind-rendering orgasm. Her liquid excitement exploded from her churning cunt, drenching our genitals and bedding while making vulgar sloshing sounds.

Lori collapsed on me, trembling in the aftermath of her exhausting climax. With a slight tilt of my body, she slid easily off me to lay on her belly. I rolled on top of her, my raging hard-on nestled between her buns, and whispered into her ear, "Now it's my turn, and I want to booty-bang this sweet ass of yours. Do you want that, Lori? Do you want me to sodomize you?"

At first, I thought she didn't hear me in her orgasm-induced daze, and then I heard a mumbled, "Ooh, I don't know, Stan." As let my penis head nudge her puckered anal opening, she continued, "It really hurts...well...the way my relatives do it. They just cram it in to see how much pain they can cause me.

"But I am willing to let you...just don't hurt me." With that Lori pressed her generous butt against my probing cockhead, wiggling slightly until she succeeded in lodging me against her puckered anal opening.

With my flanged head heavily coated in Lori's vaginal lubrication and ejaculation juices, I pressed forward as she grunted and pushed backward. I met a little rubbery resistance but then the next moment, I found myself was easily sinking between Lori's sphincters into her sizzling rectum. I thought I might have entered the wrong orifice and pulled back to see the amazing sight of her anus tightly stretched around my embedded shaft.

Lori rocked back and forth until she got to her knees to take me further into her bowels. Then lowering her face to the mattress, she whined, "Oh, I've been such a bad little girl who deserves to be punished for being so damn naughty." Lori squirmed provocatively as she worked my cock further into her sweet tush. "You're so big that it hurts but feels so damn good. I'm so easy...so cheap...so slutty. Oh, I've never felt like this."

Positioning myself between her spread legs, I yanked her hips up and back as I pushed forward, causing Lori to cry out then whimper pitifully. The rapid and loud slapping of my pelvis against her quivering buttocks was punctuated with sharp crackling slaps to her redden outsides of her thighs.

"Oh, yes! I'm nothing but a filthy little tramp. Give it to me! I deserve it for being so naughty and making you mad," she droned deliriously with mixed pain and pleasure. Then suddenly Lori blurted, "Oh, you're right about me. I am a little slut...who likes to be fucked...hard and fast...while being spanked. . Spank me...spank me hard. I want only to please you. Please let me...please - Daddy!"