Incestuous Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked at her utterance, I realized Lori was unknowingly reliving her sordid past. However, instead of stopping, I did exactly what she wanted. I savagely buggered Lori's inviting ass, hard and fast. The demure Japanese woman I had been drawn was transformed to a nineteen-year-old who was being butt-fucked by her incestuous prick of a so-called father and trying desperately to please him. Suddenly Lori exploded in a gut-wrenching orgasm, shaking so violently as she sprayed my bed mattress again and again. Losing it, I drove deep into her and feel my guts spewed through my cock into Lori's twisting spasming asshole.

When I regained my sanity, I found myself sprawled on Lori's soft sweat-covered back, listening to her sobbing softly. My spent cock made a wet sucking sound as it slipped from her quarter-size dilated anus that oozed with my creamy spunk. I gently asked Lori if she was alright as she hid her face from me, trying to curl up in a protective ball. I started to apologize for hurting her when Lori turned and holding my face, gave me a deep kiss.

"Don't Stan, please. It's not your fault. I told you I was 'damaged goods.' I wasn't lying when I told you that I was raped by my family. At first it was violent and against my will - when I was young, naïve, and helpless. Yet, just when my life became unbearable and I was unable to resist, my father stepped in to 'protect' me. He was the only one who could stop my brother, sister, and cousins from continuously molesting me.

"However, his protection came with a high price - one of sadistic sex. My father tortured and twisted me until sex and pain were the same. The most important thing in life was pleasing him. I did so by being his 'bad little girl' who deserved to be punished, physically and sexually. As sick as it sounds, I came to believe that I was that naughty little fuck-slut who deserved...and sad to say, pain became the addictive spice to my father's kind of sex.

"Stan, I'm all messed up. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to be with me now that you know what a mess I am. You should..."

Lori never got a chance to finish telling me what to do as I kissed her deeply while my hand slid between her legs to twiddle her stiff fleshy lover button. Stroking her until Lori threw back her head to utter a low moan, I whispered, "Lori, you have to learn to stop putting yourself down. I accept you for whom you are...even if it is what you consider deviant and masochistic. Now be quiet and let me finger you while I suck and bite these delectably fat nipples of yours, you naughty little Jap cunt."

Astonished at first, Lori smiled as she acquiesced and let me have my way with her. I knew that my newfound relationship with Lori would definitely be one of the unexpected surprises.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Okay, okay, what the hell is going on? What's going on between you two," blurted Gail as she abruptly interrupted our mock trial preparation. "When I left you two on Friday evening to go guy-hunting...ooh, my head still hurts from all that drinking for a lousy one-night stand...you guys were just going to hang-out. Now I come back and there's an unspoken 'something' going on between you two? Cough it up, Stan, and don't you dare tell me it's my imagination."

Gail's designation as the group's "Mouth" wasn't in error. Her oratory skills at whittling down a witness or cutting apart an opponent's argument were incredible. I found myself involuntarily cringing under her line of interrogation, and even though I tried not to, I couldn't help but cast a glance towards Lori, the group's den mother and "Brains" by virtue of her being older and more mature.

Before I could say anything, Lori calmly stated, "Gail, Stan and I have become lovers."

The look on Gail's face was priceless as her eye bulged in utter disbelief and her formidable mouth just hung there, open and speechless. "But, Lori," she finally managed to sputter, "you're married!" Then she quickly exclaimed, "You're older too. Sleeping with 'Eyes' is like 'cradle-robbing." Although she realized that her arguments were totally rambling and nonsensical, Gail shoved her foot further down her throat by saying, "Stan's shorter than you!"

We all looked at each other before busting out in uncontrolled laughter at Gail's last statement. "Gail," Lori finally said after wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes, "I assure you that Stan is 'long enough' where it counts...if you know what I mean."

"Damn, you two were doing the 'horizontal dirty mambo' while I've been busting my butt (and it's a pretty big one at that) trolling the bars for lousy one-night stands. Lori, you're married - no - don't tell me... 'but not happily' married? And you, you meek little book worm, son of a Chinese cook, you mean you've been available with a 'nice-sized' dick...he does, doesn't he, Lori? What...what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing, Gail - but I found out that I'm into 'mysterious older Asian women.'"

"Ahh, so I'm a 'younger' Asian woman? So...what was the turning point, Lori? What made you decide to let this nerd crawl in between those long shapely legs of yours?"

Lori giggled and paused as if deciding what to tell Gail. Finally, she just said in Lori's typical as-a-matter-of-fact way, "Stan punched out Arty, that creepy scumbag of a dorm manager, who was sexually to advantage of me by threatening Jimmy. He left Arty knocked out and left his face a bloody mess."

"What! You're shitting me!" exclaimed Gail at the top of her voice, drawing the unwanted attention of the other study groups in the library. Then quickly sitting down and pulling us into a huddle, she whispered, "Fuck, Stan, what the hell are you? Goddamn Superman...from mild-mannered Clark Kent? Lori, you better not be shitting me!

"Next you're going to tell me that 'Caveman Stan' then dragged you up to his apartment and had his way with you...ravishing you throughout the entire night? Yeah, right! I supposed that you're going to tell me that Stan made you come several times as he face-fucked you...pussy-banged you...and corn-holed you?"

When Lori just smiled and didn't deny any of Gail's joking assertions, Gail stopped laughing and looked seriously at Lori who just sat there with this inscrutable smile on her lips. "You let Stan...," Gail gasped but was hushed by us to lower her volume because she was once again drawing unwanted attention to our little huddle. "You let Stan here...screw you in the ass?" When Lori smiled at me and then back at Gail, Gail gasped, "And you liked it? Oh my God! Is the world coming to an end?"

Then fanning herself furiously, Gail finally asked about Jimmy. To this Lori said that she had been calling around to set up another living arrangement. While Lori didn't think Arty would bother Jimmy after Stan's beating, Lori would sign a breath of relief once he is out of Arty's reach or under another's protection. "And so, once Jimmy safely secured, what do you two bed-bunnies planning to do once we pass this mock trial final and graduate.

At this, I looked questioningly at Lori who seemed nonplus. "Well, you know that my mother left me all of her estate which is sizeable. Although my father was 'old money' as he often loved to proclaim, my mother would chuckle as she reminded me that he was 'no money.' He and my blood-sucking family don't quite understand their precarious situation. Once I pass the bar - and Stan does too - we plan to legally take them on and give them a royal legal ass-reaming. Until then, we prepare like we're doing now, we lay low, and we secretly set up our law firm."

"Law firm! Where the hell did that come from? Normally, it takes years - no, decades, before you can even become a junior partner of a law firm. Most law school grads take a job with the Public Defender's Office or with the Prosecutor's Office just to get experience. The lucky ones get to clerk for some judge. But no one - no one - just starts up a law firm fresh from passing the bar exams," Gail hissed in obvious excitement. Then after a poignant pause, she softly whispered, "And what about me?"

Lori beamed and said, "Gail, we're an undefeatable team. Why would we break up a winning combination, partner?"

For the second time in the night, the look on Gail's face was priceless. However, before Gail could say anything, Lori went on to say, "You've got to understand, Gail, it's going to be nasty. My family and I are all screwed up...really screwed up. You will be aghast to the depths of depravity and perversity involved. Gail - incest is prevalent among my so-call 'loved ones.' I was group-raped when I was eighteen by my brother, my cousins and their friends. Jimmy is my child from that rape - although Jimmy thinks he's my 'cousin' of sorts. For the last decade or so I have been continuously sexually abused - by my brother, my cousins, my sister, my father, and my husband."

While initially shock, Gail indignantly replied, "We'll get them, Lori! We'll make them pay for what they did to you. No, actually if we do it right, you'll divorce your husband and then when your family is raging about your stupidity, we'll divorce your family from your money. I love it, partner!

"Okay, so we've got to get this mock trial down pat provided you two keep your minds about you as your hands are roaming all over each other." Then Gail sighed loudly, "I'm jealous. Dirty old Lori gets to play 'cougar' with Stan, but whom do I have? This doesn't seem fair. Where's my younger guy?" Gail looked at the two of us, and then you could see a light bulb turn on in her head. "Hey, what about Jimmy? He's a cutie and eighteen?"

"Gail! He's my son," Lori cried out. "And he's..."

"Yes, Momma Bear, I know that he is not the brightest guy around - but, neither were many of my one-nighters. Jimmy, however, is a guy...a young guy...and as such must have certain physical urges...right, Stan." I shrugged my shoulders, desperately trying not to get stuck in between Lori and Gail.

"Come on, Lori, Jimmy likes me, and I liked him - before the thought of getting it on with him ever popped into my kinky mind. You know that I would never force or trick Jimmy to do anything that he doesn't want to.

"And I can help protect him because Arty won't mess around with me. Lori, you're sleeping with Stan here, and he's what...eight years younger than you. Jimmy and I are only four years apart. Look, if Jimmy doesn't want me, that's cool - and I'll still look out for him. But if Jimmy is interested in me...sexually...that's okay too. How about giving us a chance?"

Lori looked at me and then put me on the spot by saying, "So what do you think, Stan?" I gulped but realized that if Lori and I were to be a couple, Jimmy's welfare would be my concern. And on top of that, the success of a law firm would be contingent on the partners getting along, professionally and personally. Coming out of my thoughts, I realized that both Lori and Gail were expectantly looking at me for my reply.

"Lori, I know that it would be odd having Gail as a possible daughter-in-law, but as much as you may want to, you can't shelter Jimmy forever. Jimmy will eventually become interested in women - if he isn't already - and sex. You know - and trust - Gail, or you wouldn't have offered her a partnership in the law firm. You know Gail would never mislead or hurt Jimmy, and he would have a better chance of a 'normal' relationship with her than you did with your family.

"Gail, you know how much Jimmy means to Lori, and I know you would never do anything to jeopardize our friendship and future together. I know you wouldn't play with Jimmy's feelings so as to make him have sex with you no matter how hard-up you might be. I believe you know the heat you will catch by being seen socially with Jimmy and understand the cruel things people will say if the two of you become lovers. If you're willing to take that risk and responsibility for Jimmy's welfare, I think you should be given a chance."

Both Lori and Gail looked at me stunned before Gail broke the spell by saying, "You really are the 'Eyes' of our group...seeing things that others wouldn't. Are you sure you're not Clark Kent?" With that, we all laughed and hugged.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Later that evening, Lori limply held me to her with the two of us covered with sweat, my bedding drenched with our sexual fluids, and my buried penis was throbbing its last sperm into her milking pussy. "God, that was great," Lori sighed lazily as she pressed my face to one of her jutting fat nipples. "Hmmm, it's so different having sex that isn't deliberately painful, degrading, or incestuous. I definitely am getting used to someone's stiff cock and the orgasms that its owner brings me. Hmmm, definitely..."

Then shifting me to firmly seat me between her tender thighs, Lori played with my wet hair so that I could better suckle at her breast. "You were right, Stan. Sooner or later Jimmy would discover sex. He probably has? Oh, I see, masturbating. Was that something you did when you were his age? All the time? And you still do? Well, we'll see about that...why shoot your wad into a bunch of Kleenex tissue when you can do the same thing in my willing body? Point taken, huh?

"Anyway, as strange as it may seem, Gail might be what Jimmy needs. She is highly sexed and makes no bones about it. However, although she won't admit it, I know she is tender and looking for 'Mr. Right' to come along. Jimmy is but sweet and sweet on her. I know that this may sound like an arrangement, but Gail would be good for Jimmy, and Jimmy would be good for Gail.

"Gail would also look out for Jimmy and protect him not only from Arty but from my family now that Mom is gone. Yeah, my sister, Amy, would love messing with Jimmy just to get back at me. I could see her dildo-raping him like she did to me. She's really sick. God, what I'd give to see Gail beat the shit out of that Amy as you did to Arty.

"Hmmm, remembering how you punched out Arty is turning me on. Stan, how dare you? I'm not always hot-to-trot! Well, maybe I am around you. It's like I'm making up for lost time and love making in my life. Of course, I can't help but feel this way when I can feel someone's cock getting firmer while still shoved up my pussy. Maybe with a little help from my mouth and hands, I can get someone hard enough for an encore performance. I love when your spunk is forcefully injected into me...oh, shit...remind me to take my pill after we're done. Hmmm, maybe I can persuade you to visit my other nether orifice.

"All you have to do is pull out...let your jism drench my butt-hole, and then...oooh, shit Stan, give a girl some warning before you slip her some rope. What's that? Of course, not...don't you dare pull out of my butthole. Ooh yeah, ream me, baby. Ream your old lady's ass nice and easy. Ooh yeah, just like that! Just like that!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, Jimmy," Gail said cheerfully as she knocked on the basement apartment door, "Open up. It's me, Gail. Lori asked if I could drop off your lunch. Come on, Jimmy, look through the peephole in the door to see it me and open up." The door chain could be heard being undone and the door slowly opened to reveal Jimmy.

"Hmmm, not bad," was Gail's first thought as she took in Lori's son dressed simply in a t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops. "Six-feet, nicely muscular - Eurasian...Japanese from Lori's side...white or part-white from one of the bastards who gang-banged and knocked up Lori when she was only eighteen." Yet, as she hustled around the small apartment, cleaning up and setting things in order, Gail could help but wonder if Jimmy found her attractive at all.

"I mean I ain't nothing to look at," thought Gail to herself. "I'm twenty-two, Japanese, five-two and round. People say that I have an 'outward-going' personality which is a nice way of saying that I'm loud and brash. While I can find guys who don't mind rolling in the hay with a woman with meat on her bones, I don't see any signing up for a long-term relationship."

Then looking at Jimmy who sat eating his lunch and watching her straighten up his place, Gail had to admit to herself, "Damn, did I paint myself into a corner when I asked Lori if I could get it on with her son? I was just feeling so upset that Lori and Stan had found each other right under my nose, and I had no one. So, Jimmy popped into my head, and I made a big deal about it. Stan then had to do his King Solomon bit to settle the disagreement before scurrying Lori away to his apartment to probably hump her into blissful orgasms.

"Hey, Jimmy. How's lunch? I sorry, but I kind of threw it together when I got Lori's call saying that she had to do 'something' with Stan and asked if I could bring you some lunch. After this, we'll have to go shopping to get you some food. Then I can cook you up something really good. You don't think I got this fat without being a good cook, huh?"

"I don't think you're fat, Gail," Jimmy said without looking up from his sandwich. "I like you just the way you are." When a stunned Gail tried to put herself down in response to his compliment, Jimmy looked straight at Gail before saying, "I'm not as smart as other people...in fact I'm kind of slow...but I know what I like, and I like you, Gail, just the way you are."

Gail was so astonished that she had to sit down as she took in Jimmy calmly eating his second sandwich. "You think," she sputtered, "I'm attractive?" When the young man seated before her nodded, Gail gasped, "Ooh, Jimmy, I could kiss you!"

Swallowing the bite that he had been chewing, Jimmy looked at Gail and smiling, said, "Well, what's stopping you, Gail?

Laughing, Gail threw her arms around his neck and pulling him to her, was about to kiss his cheek when Jimmy suddenly turned a planted a kiss full on her lips. While surprised initially, Gail felt herself responding to Jimmy's awkward but passionate kiss.

"Wow, where the heck did you learn to kiss? You're kidding me? By watching television? You like kissing me? My lips are soft and taste good? Well, so are yours. You'd like to try some more? Okay, but let me show you a more enjoyable way."

Gail whispered for Jimmy to relax his lips, and when he did, kissed him softly but let the tip of her tongue slip into his receptive mouth. His tongue rose to meet her entry and after teasingly dueling, entered her mouth.

"Jeez, this kid can really kiss," Gail thought as she responded passionately. "I'm getting all hot just kissing. Who would have thought?"

"Uhm, I really like this kind of kissing," Jimmy muttered before practicing again on Gail's panting mouth, soon proving the old adage the practice makes perfect.

"Oh my god, and here Lori was worried that I would seduce Jimmy. Ha, her son has a mind of his own and is one hell of a kisser." Then breaking away for the moment, Gail said, "Jimmy, you're really turning me on. Am I turning you on too? That's good because I find you good looking...and I want to know if you want to make out."

To her surprise, Jimmy froze and pulled back slightly. "Gail, you're not going to hurt me, are you?" When he saw the questioning look on her face, he dropped his eyes and whispered, "Amy...one day caught me alone when Grandma was in another room and Lori was out of the house. She asked me if I was a big boy, and when I said I was, Amy then asked if I wanted to play a big people game called 'making out.'

"Amy then took me to the boathouse where she took off her clothes and made me do the same. She was different than Lori. Really white and skinnier with titties that were really pointy, and no hair between her legs. Suddenly Amy grabbed my...ding-ding... and started tugging on it. 'What's the matter, Jimmy,' I can remember her saying in a mean way, 'You don't like what you see? I like what I see.'

"Amy started jerking me faster and faster until I got really hard and big down there. I got scared and asked her to stop. But Amy kept pulling on my stiff ding-ding, and I really got scared because it hurt so much being that hard. I thought she was going to yank my ding-ding off.