Incestuous Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then Amy started rubbing herself against me, making me touch her titties. She told me she wanted to 'fuck me'...for me to take my ding-ding and put it in her mouth and then the hole between her legs. However, suddenly something happened and my ding-ding exploded as it started shooting out this white stuff, spraying Amy right in the face. She was really mad and started to slap me down there. It really hurt and made me cry, but she wouldn't stop.

"Grandma came and stopped Amy. Boy, I never saw Grandma so mad as she called Amy all kinds of nasty things as she slapped Amy's face. When Grandma chased Amy away, she told me that her daughter wasn't a nice person. In fact, she told me never to go with Amy, Jason, the cousins, or any other family member anywhere unless she was with me. When I asked what had happened to my ding-ding, Grandma said that as I would find out later on, but that it was a natural thing with the right person. Are you that right person, Gail?"

After giving Jimmy a long sensuous kiss, Gail sighed, "I'd like to be, Jimmy. I hope I am. But I will tell you that I won't treat you the way Amy did. If you make out with me, it won't be a cruel game, but something that both you and I will share and enjoy with each other.

"Do you want to make me feel good, Jimmy? Then kiss me softly on my ears and then my throat. Ooh yeah, like that. What? I taste good? Good, now let me do the same to you and you tell me how it feels. Feels good, doesn't it? What? You're getting bigger in your dick? Good, because that's natural and you should see what you're doing to me.

"Jimmy, I'm getting all hot. You too? I don't want to gross you out with my blubber foils, but would it be okay if I took off my clothes? Should you take off your clothes too? Only if you want to, honey, and only if you feel comfortable doing so."

Gail gasped at Jimmy's Adonis-like body and immediately felt ashamed of her round form. However, when Gail started apologizing for her fat, Jimmy just said, "Hush, Gail. You talk too much. I like you the way you are. You're not skinny and hard like Amy. You're soft and comfortable. And you've got bigger boobies...bigger than Amy's and even Lori's...so soft and squishy. Uhm, you taste and smell really good." With that, Jimmy hugged Gail to him and let his tongue once again playing in her welcoming mouth while his hard-on pressed into her rounded belly.

"Wait, Jimmy, wait! I love kissing you and being shamelessly naked with you, but before we go any farther, I needed to know that you won't hurt me. You know, use and dump me once you've got your jollies. Do you understand, Jimmy, what I'm saying?"

"Gail, I may be a bit slow...but I'm not stupid. Of course, I want you for more than just one night. Where am I going to find a woman like you? How I want to kiss and hug you all night long. Play with your big boobies and fat nipples. Will you teach me, Gail? Teach me how to make out without those bad things that Amy did to me?"

"Jimmy, I'm not Amy, and if I ever catch that bitch, I'm going to enjoy punching out her lights outs!" At this pronouncement, Jimmy overwhelmed Gail with a flurry of kisses and bold exploratory caresses.

"Shit, Jimmy is really turning me on," Gail thought. "He's sucking my nipples and making me hot as hell. I can't get enough of him...and as far as me teaching him, Jimmy seems to have no problems putting himself right between my spread legs. I don't think he knows what he's doing - but I certainly do. Well, Gail, for better or for worse, here we go."

Then reaching between her thighs, Gail stroked Jimmy's erection. "Oooh this cock of Jimmy's feels so damn good plowing my slippery pussy slit," Gail thought to herself as she heard Jimmy gasp and then pump in her loose grasp as she guided him to her sopping wet cunt opening. "Oh, I'm such a slut, but what the shit? I love it!" Lifting her pelvis, Gail delighted in the look on Jimmy's face was one of stunned awe as his penis head breached her labia-framed vagina and sunk into her.

"Gail! What just happened?" Jimmy blurted out of concern and would have pulled back and out if he wasn't held in place by Gail's clamping thighs.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, it okay. Calm down. You're in me and you feel...God, do you feel super-good. Your ding-ding or cock is in my pussy hole. Don't worry, Jimmy. This is the way it's supposed to be. When a man - and you're a man now - and woman make out, he puts his cock in her pussy and pushes it all the way in. Now you do it, Jimmy. That's it. Shove it in. Oh yeah, shit, as far as you can. That feels good, doesn't it? You're all the way up my snatch...now pull back...but not all the way out. Now push that man-meat of yours back all the way back, Jimmy. Ooh, yeah, just like that. Keep doing that, Jimmy!

"What we're doing is also called 'fucking'. Yes, that's a bad word, except when you're doing what we're doing. Do you like fucking me, Jimmy? You do? Good, now, Jimmy, I want you to keep on fucking me. Pretty soon you'll be doing it faster and harder, and I'll be making all kinds of sounds. But don't worry. You're not hurting me. If anything, you're making me feel really good...so good that I may have an orgasm. That's when I shake and toss and say all kinds of bad things because I'm feeling super-good.

"You're going to come too, Jimmy. Just like you did when your ding-ding exploded and all the white stuff that shot into Amy's face will shoot into me. No, I don't want you holding back or being afraid. Just let it happen, Jimmy. I want you to shoot your spunk deep inside of my pussy. It'll feel great, Jimmy, I promise, and you'll understand what your Grandma meant. You'll understand, Jimmy, what making out the right way is...what lovemaking is...and if you like it, we can fuck a lot...and..."

"Gail, you talk too much. It's distracting me from enjoying you. I really like fucking you. I want to push my whole body between your legs." The pace of Jimmy's rapidly pumping penis quickened and soon all that was heard was breathless gasps, moans and groans, and the rapid tattoo of Jimmy's groin slapping resoundingly against Gail's cunt.

"Oh, don't stop, Jimmy! Faster! Harder!" Gail cried out as she took all that her young lover could give and demanded more. "I'm going to come...going to come soon...come with me, Jimmy. Shoot your spunk into my twat! Do it! Don't hold back, Jimmy! Oh, yeah, just like that, baby, bang me like the fat little bitch that I am! Oooh, shit, come, honey. Yeah, shoot! Fill me up like that! I'm coming! Arggh!! Arggh!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hours later an exhausted Gail absently sipped from her cooling latte as she lounged with an inquisitive Lori at the local Starbucks. Her eyes glanced up at her friend, then shyly back at her coffee drink.

"Gail," sighed Lori, "you called me up to have coffee with you because you wanted to talk. You forced me to leave a warm bed and an extremely amorous Stan. Who would have thought that that short, chubby nerd would be such an exquisite lover? So, talk, Gail, or I'm going back to bed with Stan. I've never seen the "Mouth" of our group so tongue-tied. What's up?"

With downcast eyes, Gail hesitantly said, "Well, Jimmy and I..." She stopped when she saw the immediate hardening of Lori's face. "No, Lori, it's not what you're thinking. I didn't take sexual advantage of your son. If anything, well, let's put it this way, Jimmy may be slow in some respects but when it comes to lovemaking, he pretty damn quick. I took him lunch as you requested...because Stan was roto-rootering your ass. I went to give him a kiss on the cheek because he gave me a compliment, and the next thing I know is that your son is full-on kissing and feeling me up.

"God, talk about moves, and once you show him how to do something, he's even better. Before I knew it, I was flat on my back with him fucking the daylights out of me. No, Lori, I didn't force him although that bitch of a sister of yours tried. She scared him pretty badly when she played cruel games with him. If I ever meet her, don't hold me back from beating the crap out of that skinny witch.

"I know Stan surprised you with his 'Clark Kent - Superman' persona, but Jimmy...well, let me put it this way, Jimmy seduced me. Jeez, talk about letting the genie of out the bottle, once he had sex, there was no stopping him. I had forgotten how an eighteen-year-old can pop a boner right after coming. Lori, Jimmy fucked me all afternoon long...no rest...non-stop...I'm so sore...my damn twat is raw from Jimmy's pussy-banging...and can you believe it, I'm still oozing his cum?"

"Good for you, you horny slut," Lori giggled at her best friend's plight. "You wanted Jimmy, and now you've got him. Who would have thought that 'Gail - the Terror of One Night Stands' - has met her match? Hmmm, who am I to talk. I may look calm and collected on the outside, but I'm so achy from Stan taking me anyway, anywhere, and anytime he...and I...want it.

"Gail, I never thought I'd be saying this but I think I'm in love. For much of my adult life, I've known nothing but incestuous abuse and degradation from my so-called loving family. I have been gang-banged, raped and sodomized, beaten, tortured, twisted, and made to feel like shit. Now for the first time in my life, I feel loved and wanted. While I'm still 'damaged goods', Stan is helping me to heal, to experience sex differently, and to start life anew.

"Maybe you can help Jimmy grow into a fine young man who from now on only knows kindness and love. His conception was pure tragedy and agony...I don't even know who's his father...but his life doesn't have to be like mine.

"Gail, my mother left me as part of her estate this small eight-bedroom, two-story 'cottage' as she used to refer to it. After graduation, Stan and I were thinking of moving there with Jimmy. Since you and Jimmy seemed to be 'getting along' with each other, how would you like to live with us? Jimmy would be really happy. What do you say, Gail?"

"Hmmm, Jimmy sleeping with me every night. I think I would get so much exercise of the sexual nature that I might actually lose some weight. Jimmy in me day and night, hmmm. Alright, but just as long as I don't have to call you 'mom.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And so, it came to pass that the "Three Amigos" (Lori, Gail, and I) graduated from law school with honors, passed the bar examination, and to the amazement of many, set up our law firm. Our offices were in the front-central part of the mansion because Gail wanted the law firm to be less formalized and intimidating even though we didn't have any clientele. I supported her idea as a means of reducing the firm's overhead costs even though Lori had more than enough money. Lori readily agreed since the firm's use of her mansion meant comfort and security; something that had been missing in her and Jimmy's lives.

With some hard work, we converted the mansion into our offices and living quarters. The surrounding grounds and entry were impressive yet welcoming, and the mansion's foyer easily became our reception area. One of the first-floor wings held the individual offices of the law partners, and the other wing accommodated a sizeable meeting room and a law library. The back portion of the building's center was a dining room which when combined with the reception area could double as an entertainment area for social events. A modern kitchen, utility/washroom, and a well-stocked walk-in pantry and wine room completed the back portion. At Lori's insistence, a state-of-the-art security surveillance system covered the grounds, our offices, and the stairway to the second floor.

Upstairs were our private living quarters with one wing for Lori and me, and the other wing for Gail and Jimmy. Lori knew the true nature of her family was that of incestuous perversity mixed with a large dosage of assumed privilege common to the "old money." She knew that her family would not take kindly once her plans for legal and financial revenge were put into play. Lori knew that if given a change, her so-call family would attempt to strike at the weakest, Jimmy, and were arrogant enough to do so on our home-ground.

We all accepted that for now Jimmy needed to be safeguarded, and Gail made it her primary responsibility to keep an eye on Jimmy, her younger lover. Of course, Jimmy had a simple view of life and didn't understand the precarious situation he was in or for that matter, the meaning of working for a living. To Jimmy, all that mattered was Gail, his first love and willing sexual partner and tutor. The strange thing was that Jimmy was Gail's first love and although she had many liaisons, Jimmy taught Gail a thing or two.

"God, I have created a sexual monster!" exclaimed a seemingly exhausted Gail as she plopped herself weary in a chair during the team's scheduled meeting. "Lori, your boy is simply insatiable. I'm losing so much sleep and weight because he's so busy humping this round fatness of mine. Can you believe he loves me being 'hefty' as he refers to my fat folds? And to think that that I used to troll the bars for one-night stands.

"Jimmy needs to keep busy like the rest of us and so he's cleaning upstairs and doing the laundry. No Lori...I'm not mistreating Jimmy. He's really into the domestic chores because it makes him feel like he's working and contributing to the household. It also gives me a chance to practice law instead of on my knees giving Jimmy blow jobs...God, he's got the sweetest cum I've ever tasted.

"Oh my, now that I embarrassed all of us by disclosing my bedroom secrets, where are we with 'Operation Klingon Proverb' that says, 'Revenge is a dish best served cold'? Now, the last time Jimmy let me out of his clutches, I recall...hmm...we had divorced you from your husband for infidelity so that he couldn't touch your money."

"As far was step two," I chimed in, "Kudos, Lori, for quietly asserting yourself as the major stockholder in your Mom's corporation for which you were already a trustee and the executor of your Mom's trust. Your so-called "father" may be the CEO of the corporation, but it's in name only since he doesn't care for making needed business decisions. All he's interested in is the title, the perks it brings, and access to the corporation's financial assets."

"You're correct, Stan. I've spoken quietly to the individual trustees and made my pleasure known. Many supported me mainly because my father is viewed as a boor and financially incompetent. To put it simply, he's is so disliked that I am viewed as a welcomed change of leadership. For those few who have benefited from my father, I've made it quite clear that their silence and full cooperation is expected if they wish to remain a trustee. Now, it is just a matter of 'tightening the purse strings' of first my loving siblings and then my father.

"I expect Jason and Amy to react when they discover their funds that used to magically fall out of the air, have disappeared. Jason has never worked a day in his life. He's just into the good life of fast cars, booze, drugs, and sex. As for Amy, the only work she has done was on her back. She's not even a member of the oldest profession because she gives her scrawny body away for free. I expect the two to somehow make their viewpoints known soon and in person.

"That's why I wanted that surveillance system. Stan and Gail, whatever happens, don't lose your cool when you meet my siblings. They will push you, bully you, and try to intimidate you. They have lived the life of the privileged rich and were raised thinking they have legal immunity. And that is their weakness. They cannot image ordinary folk standing up to them now that they no longer have their protection - money.

"What about my 'father'? Oh, he's last...it'll take some time to stage the final act just right, but the old bastard's end will eventually come. He'll be stripped of his standing in the world of business and especially in high society. The latter will be the worse for among the 'old society,' it's a dog-eat-dog world and the weak and crippled don't last long. I plan to ream the son-of-a-bitch a new asshole that will be ten-times more painful than what he did to me in the wine cellar on my twentieth birthday."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh my God, Stan," Lori groaned into the bed sheets drenched with their sweat and sexual fluids, "you really give me an incredible ass-reaming. Goddamn, my goddamn butthole will be burning for days to come...umm...but, how I love feeling you throbbing inside of me while your spunk leaks. Shit, Stan, how much did you hose into me? Hmmm, I love it. Huh, and to think that when my 'father' sodomized me that first time, I thought I was going to die. Now I'm the CEO and Board Chair of my mother's sizeable corporation and I love being butt-fucked by my short pudgy live-in lover and law partner.

"Hmmm, now that you've finished anally ravishing me, tell me about what happened between you and Jason. Was he surprised when you 'confronted' him?"

"Was he?" I murmured as I tenderly lifted the damp ebony hair of my lover to kiss the back of her neck, enjoying the shivers that shot though her tall supple Japanese figure. "Like a lot of rich assholes, Jason has gotten into the habit of relying on his money to do his talking. Unfortunately, now that he's broke, he resorted to bullying." Pressing into Lori's buns, I clutched her to me to roll her into a spooning position and let my fingers lazily twiddle with her stiff meaty nipples.

"Jason really thought that his family name would cower me and can you believe it, he used that worn-out phrase, 'Do you know who my family is?' When it didn't faze me, he tried to assert himself by treating me as an inferior. While I may be the son of the proverbial Chinese cook, my dad was a hard-working man who put me through college and law school, and I'm very proud of him.

Well, when Jason's patrician's attitude didn't work, Jason tried to shock me by talking about your 'sexual proclivity' from the time you were a teenager. However, he was stunned when I called him a gutless wonder who needed to get a naïve eighteen-year- old drunk and have others hold you down while he raped you. I call him a 'little prick' who had to have others to help him gang up on a drunk and helpless teenage girl."

With a low chuckle, Stan continued, "You were right. The rich don't mind misbehaving as long as they can do so in private. By throwing in Jason's face that knew his dirty little secrets and his lack of masculinity, it was more than he could take. The silly goose actually took two swings at me - I wanted to make sure the security system had good footage that I did my best to avoid fisticuffs. However, after his third try, I let him have it - in self-defense, of course."

"Ooh, Stan, you know what you getting physical does to me," Lori crooned as she twisted in my embrace to passionately kiss me, regrettably letting my spent cock slip from her dilated anus. "I'm getting so damn turned on. I've got to suck on some cock!" And with that Lori slithered down to bury her face in my groin.

"Damn it, woman," I gasped as Lori found and swallowed my semi-hard dick. "You don't need to practice law or even being a corporate head. You could make a mint giving blow jobs. Uhmmm, oh yeah.

"Ooh, if violence turns you on, you should watch the security tapes to see what Gail did to Amy. Your sister tried the same routine with Gail that Jason tried with me...so predictable. But just then Jimmy happened to come down the stairs, and when Amy saw him, she started to make really crass and lewd comments to Jimmy who was frozen in fear.

"When Gail intervened, Amy made the mistake of trying to approach Jimmy while taunting and threatening him. Well, one thing led to another, and before long Amy tried to shove Gail out of the way so that she could get to your son.

"The next thing you know Amy was on her knees puking her gut out. Gail then dragged Amy to her sports car in which I had dumped Jason and threw her into the driver's seat. Gail then grabbed Amy's chin to lift her face to point out our security cameras. 'You skanky cunt,' Gail growled, 'we have you and your rapist brother on record as having physically assaulted us, and that we were forced to defend ourselves. We will consider pressing criminal charges with the police. I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly with the hookers and low-lives in jail."