Incestuous Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then blocking the camera with her body, Gail reached into Amy's blouse to grab and painfully twist your sister's tit. 'Hurts, doesn't it? If you had a cock - not a fake one - I'd yank it as you did to my Jimmy's. You threaten Jimmy again and I will wrench your fucking nipples from your scrawny tits. Do you understand, cunt?' God, Gail so charged after her encounter with your sister that she grabbed Jimmy's hand and headed upstairs to vent her pent-up emotions in a bout uninhibited sex."

"Ooh, Stan, all this talk of violence especially directed against Jason and Amy is really turning me on. I've got to watch the security tapes while you fuck my brains out," Lori cooed as she straddled my hips, and with practice ease impaled her sizzling twat on my revitalized meaty erection. A deep groan escaped her lips as Lori sensuously undulated her hips and stomach. She lifted her dark hair and projected the pointy cones of her tender tits, her fat fleshy nipples jiggling provocatively.

"Hmmm, how I wish I was there. Instead, I was at corporate headquarters confronting my loving father." Lori involuntarily shivered as she recalled the encounter. "I'm still amazed that I initially felt like that first time when I returned from Japan after giving birth to Jimmy. God, my skin crawled under his predatory gaze and that sinister smirk on his lips.

"Well, my little fuck-slut has grown up and is spreading her wings...or is it spreading your legs...to take your place in the world," that evil bastard snickered. "We both know that you're good for one thing - that's getting fucked, regularly, hard and fast. Oh, you can fool the people around here with your attorney demeanor, but I know better.

"You were a sass-ass eighteen-year-old when I discovered that my loving wife - your whore of a Jap mother - cheated on me and that I had been cuckolded. Imagine my anger and need to teach her a lesson. What better way than to go after her precious daughter. Oh, yeah, I was the one who put Jason and my nephews up to get their friends together to gang-bang you... and told them to make your life a sexual hell.

"Your whore-mother couldn't protect you and your dim-witted bastard son at the same time, and so you were left to fend for yourself. And you did exactly what I wanted... you begged your loving father for protection...and willingly become my 'bad little girl' who needed her daddy to punish her. Did I love reaming your tight little ass while spanking your full butt cheeks and hearing you moan and groan like a little bitch in heat? If Amy hadn't had first dibs on my attention and dick...things might have been different between you and me."

"I was completely paralyzed in my incestuous nightmares," Lori whispered as she laid in my arms, her face snuggled up against mine. "Then the son-of-a-bitch made the mistake of saying, 'Come to daddy.'"

"Before I knew it, I blurted out that it definitely wasn't him. Years of suppressed anger, humiliation, shame, and painful sexual and mental degradation erupted to the surface as I disclosed the secret identity of my real father whom my mother disclosed as she lay dying.

"My so-call 'father' became so enraged at my disclosure that he lost all control and attempted to strike me. Fortunately, my office manager who hated my father had security standing by and they intervened before he could lay a finger on me. It was such a pleasure seeing him handcuffed and turned over to the police. His ass in probably in jail because the old bastard doesn't have any money to make bail."

I reached down to grab and squeezed Lori's generous buns as I drove deep into her churning twat. After a passionate kiss, I then asked her what her mother had shared about her real biological father.

Lori wiggled to better seat Stan in between her legs before starting. "My mother had been disgusted for years with her travesty of marriage and the perversity of her own family. She often fretted late at night and unable to sleep, would find her way to the kitchen for a bite to eat or something to drink. Her frequent visits drew the attention of the live-in Chinese cook who would make her tea or food, and then sit, listen and talk with her. Although from different socio-economic worlds, they shared their frustrations and hopes, and came to look forward to their late-night discussions.

"For mother, her life was a loveless marriage arranged to cement a corporate decision of merging her Eastern family's new money with her husband's Western old money (but little in the bank) and high society name. Her husband was overbearing boor but she did her marital duty and bore him a son and a daughter.

"Mother's indifference turned to disgust whom she discovered her husband had been carrying on with his sister since they were teens and had cuckolded her husband by siring Jonathan, his so-called nephew. However, she was completely aghast and alienated to later uncover how her husband has irreparably corrupted his son and had incestuous aims on their own daughter, Amy. Alone in a foreign world, Mother yearned for the love that she had never had.

"Her companion and friend was a Chinese immigrant with a knack for cooking a variety of cuisines and was well-known among the families of the rich as many openly competed for his services. He had been lured to working for cooking for the family with the promise of a free residence and over-the-top pay. However, his goal was to work for himself and had amassed enough money to open his own restaurant. Mother later learned that the only thing that kept him from leaving was my mother whom he had come to secretly care for.

"It was on a fourth of July weekend when the family and relatives went to beach estate for some sailing and 'roughing it' which is the rich's way of saying going without servants. Mother had begged off because she had secretly caught father and Aunt Penny trying their best to conceive Cousin Andrew in the boathouse. Fortunately, they were grunting so loudly that they were totally oblivious to her hidden presence. With false dismay, they eagerly accepted Mother's absence, knowing that it was a golden opportunity to continue their incestuous insemination efforts.

"Mother said when she shared her discovery with her confidant, he told her that he was planning to leave the family's employment but waited until after he told her first. It seems that he had found a small little restaurant in the business district and its owner wanted to retire soon. When my Mother began to cry at his good fortune and her loss, he comforted her and one thing led to another. They spent the entire weekend making uninhibited passionate love, and then he left. Mother never told him that I was their special love-child."

"So, you're part of the Chinese nation, huh? Who would have thought?" I laughed at the irony of the situation. "No wonder your 'father' lost it. Can you imagine getting cuckolded by a Chinese cook, one of the working masses that he so easily stepped on without a thought? Did your mother ever tell you her lover's name?"

Pushing her chest from his, Lori began to leisurely grind her vulva into my groin, making sure that I remained rock hard and attentive to her growing sexual appetite, "I don't really know his formal name although I'm sure it's written somewhere in her will. She said it was 'hopping' or something like that. But I do know that I was named after him...or rather his nickname. It seems that mother's lover had a lot of tattoos for a Chinese man and was called by everyone by his nickname which meant "tattoo" in Chinese - "Loree."

I suddenly grabbed Lori's torso to stop her humping action. With wide eyes and a strange look on my face, I breathless asked, "What's his surname, Lori? What is his Chinese last name?"

"Stan, what's wrong? Are you okay? Okay, well, his last name is the same as yours, Stan. His Chinese surname was 'Lee.'"

I slowly closed his eyes and shook my head as if in complete disbelief. When Lori shook me out of fright and pleaded for me to tell her what was wrong, I finally uttered, "Lee Ha-Ping" who is widely known as Lee Loree, is...my father. Yes, Lori, I know that it sounds impossible and yes, I know that Lee is one of the most common Chinese surnames around...but it fits.

"My dad's original little restaurant was in the city's business district. He always said that his success was from the rich people he had come to know and his ability to cater to their culinary requirements whether in or outside of his restaurant. He met and married my mother who was the daughter of the former owner, and they had me years after his business was established.

"While there are a lot of Lees around who are cooks, my dad is the only one call Loree because of the tattoos he sports from his younger and wilder days. Lori, there's a good chance that you and I are half-brother-and-sister. What we're doing right now is incest and illegal."

I could see Lori's mind reeling with my usual solid conclusions. I was the "Eyes" of the law firm and had the knack of ferreting out facts and following them mentally to their logical endings. But she was the "Brains" of the group who took my facts and put them into a coherent strategy to be followed.

"Stan, we won't know for sure if your father sired me until we look into my mother's will and memoirs that she left me. So, don't assume that possible is probable." Then after a pregnant pause, Lori continued, "And even if our relationship were to be confirmed by my mother papers and your father's recollection, we still have each other. Stan, I love you now and forever, and I know you feel the same. Right?

"Now I know that this will sound strange, but I don't care if you are my half-brother. I don't care if we are committing incest. Stan, I have spent my entire life being a victim of incest in the worse way. Maybe this is karma for me to once be the beneficiary of an incestuous relationship. Only time will tell.

"But right now, all I know is that I have this big fat cock buried in my hot itchy cunt and that I've been dying to be spanked for being a dirty little slut and made to come in one of my squirting climaxes. So, Stan the Eyes, you close your eyes the possibilities and just concentrate on my pussy gripping and squeezing your dick. Fuck me, Stan! Fuck me like the incestuous fuck-slut that I really am. Spank me good and hard!! Fuck me, Stan!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Stan, what's up, honey" Lori whispered as she slid next to me, her lover and law partner, on the couch, snuggling up to me in the process. "You look...troubled. What's wrong?"

I looked briefly at Lori and then back to my wringing hands. "While you were looking through your mother's will and memoirs, I researched the employment and tax records of your family residential setup. I had my dad's social security number because I had to fill out my law school financial aid forms - and found that my dad, Lee Ha-Ping, worked as a live-in cook for your family some about the time you were conceived.

"I then called my Dad today, and after thanking him for all of his sacrifices on my behalf, told him about our law firm. I had already told him about the three of us and he was happy that we were continuing our relationship. I mentioned that you had gotten divorced and that although you were older than me, we had become a couple. He laughed and said that an older woman added an 'indescribable savoriness' to a romance. Dad then said that before my mom, there was one very special older lady in his heart. He said that I should bring you home. Then he asked what your last name was now.

"When I told him that you had resumed your maiden name and what it was, there was silence on the other end of the phone. Then out of the blue, he mentioned your mother's name and asked if you were related to her. When I said that you were her daughter, he said that your mother was a lady of incomparable grace and passion, and a very dear friend. When I told him that your mother had passed away, there was another period of silence before he said that one day, he'd have to put flowers on her grave. Dad then said that he wanted to meet you soon."

When I looked up, I saw tears in Lori's eyes as well as a trembling smile on her delicate lips. "Oh, Stan, your dad is my biological father, isn't he? I am so happy because I finally know who my real father is. Knowing that he loved my mother as she did him makes it even more special.

"But, Stan, I'm also so confused. Why does life have to be so damn unfair? For much of my adult life, I've been involved in incest that left me damaged. Then I finally find this younger, short and slightly pudgy Chinese guy who loves me, bangs my brains out regularly, and makes me happier than I've ever been. And then what? You turn out to be my half-brother...and I find myself in 'another' incestuous affair.

"Stan, I know I sound like a selfish little girl, but do you love me?" When I let my lips and hands on her yielding body speak of his burning ardor for her, Lori groaned, "Ohhh, yeah Stan, I need you badly. Take me to bed quickly. Tear off my clothes...and for a little while, I don't want to think anymore. Make hot and sweaty love to me. Take me, Stan. Make me squirt all over the place in a glorious orgasm. Do me like only you can!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Uhmm, God, I needed that," Lori cooed as she wiped her damp hair from her face so that she could clearly see me, her lover, who lay on top of her. Wrapping her long legs around my hips so that I was immobilized, she mumbled, "You sure have a way, Stan, of making a girl forget whatever is on her mind. Uhmm..."

Then after a deep soulful kiss, Lori sighed, "But damn it, Stan. You can't be pussy-humping me to make me forget that you're my half-brother and that we're committing incest. What are we going to do?"

Letting Lori's small tit slip slowly from my grasping lips, I uttered, "Lori, I'm not interested in having an affair with you. I'm in it for the long haul. I intend to take you home introduce you to my parents, especially my dad, as the woman I intend to marry... assuming you will have me...and the mother of my future children. Half-sister or not, I intend to make you pregnant with our first child.

"Does this sound like I'm going to let our parentage which we had nothing to do with...and were totally unaware of when we started out...stop me or us? If so, I'd better rest and then give you another pussy-thumping until I convince you."

"Oh, Stan, I love you. I'll have had your kids...our kids... even if you didn't want to marry me. But since you asked, of course, I'll marry you, Stan."

Then after a pregnant pause, Lori whispered to her boyfriend, "It's a good thing you asked me to marry me, Stan. I was wondering how I was going to tell you this but I'm late for my period. With all that has been happening, I forgot to take some of my birth control pills. I know because I had some left over when I should have had none. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you proposing just because I was pregnant."

"I'm going to be a dad? I can't believe it," I shouted as I hugged Lori fiercely. "God, my dad will be bonkers when he finds out!"

"Stan, are we going to tell your parents about what we discovered and that our child is the love-child of an incestuous union?"

True to my role in the firm, I mulled the facts over and then said, "I've never lied to my parents. But as my dad used to tell me whenever he caught me doing something that I shouldn't be doing, 'What Mom doesn't know won't hurt her.' However, my dad is pretty astute and makes me look like an amateur in ferreting out of facts.

"Lori, I will be perfectly honest with you that while my dad may be disappointed in me, he will always love me. You, on the other hand, have the most to lose...a father that you have just discovered...and my parents' approval. However, no matter what happens with my family, I love you and will stand by you...even if it means leaving my family."

"Oh, what did I do to deserve someone as wonderful as you? When we met, Stan, I was damaged goods who had only known incestual abuse. I'm still a bit twisted in terms of what still turns me on. Don't you think my need for pain...well, kind of sick? You don't? Are you sure you're ready to have to satisfy a horny kinky slut-fuck cougar for the rest of your life? Oooh, Stan, I take that as a yes."

"Hmmm, I think I going to eat some well-seasoned pussy until my Japanese...no, Chinese-Japanese cougar meows loudly in agonizing ecstasy and begs me to put her out of her misery. Then I'm going to give my sexy fiancée whatever she wants."

"Oh yeah, Stan, oh, yeah, just like that...yeah, meow! Ummm, all of a sudden, I've got this growing thirst for some 'dick milk' fresh from the tap. Ummm, yeah."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Thank you for having me over, Mr. Lee. It was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife, and dinner was simply delicious."

"No, thank you, Lori, for gracing my table and blessing my home. I have never seen Stanley so happy, and from what he tells me you have been instrumental in him becoming a lawyer...a man...and best of all, a father. Lori, I can't tell you what it feels like to realize a dream come true - I'll be a grandfather.

"Stanley has taken his mother for a long walk to reassure her that she hasn't lost a son, but gained a daughter and a grandchild. My wife is just like that so that something you just have to accept. As for me, I've always wanted a daughter and now I have one...you. Call me 'dad.' It would really make an old man very happy...next to bouncing my grandchild on my lap."

Lori found tears welling in her eyes and when asked why she was crying, Lori found herself stammering, "I've always wanted a 'father' but never had one...Dad."

"Yes, I know your 'father' and if you excuse me for saying so, he was an arrogant bastard, to put it mildly. I don't see him in you. However, I see Naomi, your mother, in you...yes, definitely you are Naomi's daughter."

Then after a moment in which he seemed to weigh what to say next, Ha-Ping continued in a soft voice. "Lori, your mother was a very special woman. We started out as employer-employee, then became casual acquaintances, and finally confidants. Naomi was a gracious lady who treated a young immigrant cook as an equal. While I love Stanley's mother very much, your mother was my first love and I hold her memory very dear."

Lori took what had been related to her and after a momentary hesitation decided to be truthful. "Mr. Lee...no, Dad...before she died, Mother shared with me her love for you and your secret romance just before you left her. Mother told me of your shared Independence Day weekend love affair...and..." Lori took a deep breath knowing that her next words would determine her future happiness or misery with Stan.

"Dad...Mother told me that you were the only love of her life and...and that you are my biological father. Stan and I didn't discover this until we were deeply in love with each other, and I was pregnant with Stan's child. We know that this is incest but - I can't live without Stan, and with or without him, I will not abort this child who is growing within me. We...no, I... hope you will understand..."

Tears flowed freely from Lori's closed eyes as she realized what she had just said. For better or for worse, the truth was out and she couldn't stop crying in helpless anticipation. Suddenly arms encircled her sobbing body and her face was pressed into Ha-Ping's chest.

"Lori, 'Aiyah!' is the Chinese way of say 'What the fuck?' and then moving on with life. The way I see it, you and Stanley didn't know that you were brother and sister when you fell in love and conceived your child. We cannot turn back the hands of time, so why beat ourselves up over possible accusations of 'incest' and what others might say.

"As far as I'm concerned, I finally have a daughter...my real daughter whom I never knew existed...and soon will have a grandchild to bless my elder years...and hopefully, more to come. They will be to me a blend of my son who I have love from the moment he was born and you, Lori, my daughter from my first love, Naomi, whom I have just discovered. To me, what more could a simple man like me ask?"