Incident in the Library Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today, Sharon told me she was sorry. She also told me she had been an anal virgin."

"You...you fucked her in the ass the first time you were with her?" Sarah asked incredulously. Her face was flushed and she had to swallow when she realized she was salivating.

Frank nodded, and he looked embarrassed. "I thought she was a cheating slut, coming over here to be with me when she had a fiancé. So, I treated her like one. At the time, I just figured it would keep her from coming back. Instead, it looks like it had the opposite effect. After that talk in her classroom, she chased me down and said you would break my heart. Then she told me she would be there for me after you did, and that she would do anything I wanted."

Sarah's eyes narrowed as she reconsidered the conversation Sharon had with her in the A/V room. Knowing she had said that to Frank, and then she came in there... "That bitch!" she exclaimed. "She was trying to get me to break up with you!"

By the time she recounted what Sharon had said, they were both furious. However, they were both also very hungry and the food smelled delicious. They ate and occasionally filled in the blanks for each other between bites. By the time they finished eating, they had worked out Sharon's entire scheme.

"It would have worked," Sarah said, shaking her head. Her voice was so soft Frank could barely hear her.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I said it would have worked," Sarah repeated. "I thought you were seeing both of us, and maybe Theresa and Desiree as well. Then I had to wonder how many more women you were seeing. When Sharon told me you had fucked her in the ass and how much she had loved it..." She shook her head again. "I was so mad at you. No, wait, that's not right. I was mad at myself. I thought I should have known you would never be satisfied with me, and that you would want other women who would do things like that for you. I wondered if it would have been different if you had fucked me in the ass. I really want you to, you know."

Frank had been thinking how to broach the delicate subject of Desiree and Raul's situation while he listened, but that last part caused him to jerk his head toward her and he choked slightly on the bite of carrot. Sarah looked at him with concern, her body tensing as she got ready to get up and help him.

"Sorry, I'm okay," he muttered, after he managed to clear his airway. "I just...really? You want me to do that with you?" He was getting hard just imagining it.

Sarah looked at his face and could see the arousal in his expression. It excited her, but at the same time it made her even more frustrated with Sharon. She shook her head and pursed her lips.

"Frank..." she started. She blew out a breath angrily and her eyes wandered around as she tried to think of the right words. "I feel like Sharon robbed me," she finally said. "You have no idea how much I was looking forward to this. Now it just feels—now I feel—like it will make me cheap or slutty to offer you..." She shook her head angrily again. "That's not right either. I wanted you to fuck me in the ass, Frank. But now I know when you do it I will be picturing you doing it to Sharon. I didn't have to deal with that when we did everything else for the first time. It wasn't like I imagined I was your first, but I never had to think about any of the women you had been with before me."

Frank had been slowly chewing small bites as he watched her face intently and let her work through her thought process. He felt his heart sink a little when she wound her way to the end. As much as he wanted her, he understood he would have to wait. Even though it was clear that she wanted him to take her ass, he wouldn't ruin the experience by doing it now. There was a small, calculating part of his brain that was already trying to figure out how long he would have to wait, which caused him to snort when he realized he was thinking about it.

Of course, that drew Sarah's attention. "What's so funny?" she asked, sounding a little hurt.

"Oh, it isn't funny, it was just..." he shook his head and smiled at her. "I love you so much, Sarah. The last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you. I think you have in incredibly sexy ass, and I can't even begin to tell you how turned on you got me just now."

"Oh, really?" she asked with a sexy smirk on her face.

Frank pushed his chair back from the table and spread his legs, displaying the obscene bulge between his thighs. "Really," he replied.

Sarah's eyebrows rose and she licked her lips. After a few seconds of openly staring, she pulled her gaze up from that wonderful tent in the crotch of his pants up to Frank's face. "Wow, you weren't kidding," she groaned lustily.

"Nope," he replied with a chuckle. Then he sighed and slid his chair forward again. "I won't spoil it for you Sarah—for us. We'll wait until this thing with Sharon blows over and we have gotten past it." He looked her dead in the eye and licked his lips. His lust was obvious in his eyes. "Then your tight little ass is mine."

"Okay!" Sarah gulped. Good lord! She was so turned on, seeing that incredible look on his face!

* * *

They managed to finish eating before they sprinted into the bedroom. Their arousal was at a fever pitch as they tore each other's clothes off and fell into the bed together. Sarah wanted Frank's cock so badly she actually tried to protest as he pushed her back and spread her legs. She just couldn't quite manage it when he hungrily dove in to devour her soaking-wet pussy. He was just too strong, and his big hands held her thighs wide open.

After the emotional rollercoaster her day had been, that first incredible orgasm was a blessed release. Sarah cried out as her body shook through it. As was usually the case, she was left feeling weak and helpless in the afterglow. Frank did not slow down one bit, and her hyper-sensitive clit felt like it was on fire as his tongue lashed it and his lips teased it mercilessly.

Frank was insatiable as he ate her. He had been certain it was over, and there was desperation in the way his mouth savored Sarah's sweet pussy. Her tangy nectar was heaven on his tongue and he went after it like a starving man. Sarah's hands shook when she finally pushed his forehead back. They were both panting, but Sarah managed words first.

"Please, baby," she moaned in a high-pitched, breathy voice. "You're going to wear my poor little pussy out and we've got all night."

Frank blinked up at her face as he caught his breath. He had to smile ruefully and shook his head. They had only been together for two weeks, but hearing her assert herself like that marked a tremendous change in their relationship. She had been the desperate, out-of-control, inexperienced lover and now she was the one calming him down.

"I love you so much," he whispered as he slid up her body.

"I love you too," she panted. Then she groaned happily as his cock sheathed itself inside her.

They looked into each others' eyes and smiled before they started kissing. The kisses were gentle as was the slow fucking that filled the rest of the night. Twice Sarah considered begging Frank to take her horny asshole, but she managed to hold back. After "doing her homework" on the subject, she knew they needed lube and she hadn't brought any. Both times, she felt simmering anger at Sharon but Frank's gentle lovemaking quickly drove it out of her mind.

They fell asleep in each others' arms and held each other tightly throughout the night.

* * *

When Frank's alarm woke them in the morning, they had to hurry to get ready for work. They shared a brief shower and it was all they could do to keep from having sex right then and there. There just wasn't time.

At the school, Mark was standing next to Frank as he smiled and directed traffic. Then Frank put his hand on his stomach when it growled. Mark looked over and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry," Frank muttered. "I didn't have time to get breakfast this morning."

"That doesn't sound like you at all, man," Mark replied.

Frank normally preached the virtues of keeping a routine and breakfast was an important part of that routine. Mark had enjoyed a hearty breakfast before he had come to work. Because he was looking right at Frank, Mark could not miss it when he saw Frank's expression darken. He followed Frank's gaze and saw sexy Sharon Carter getting out of her car.

Sharon had been one of Mark's teachers just three years earlier when he had been a junior in high school. She had moved to the middle school afterward; her good looks and curvaceous body had drawn too much admiration from the guys she taught at the high school level. Here, her natural sexiness was not as much of a distraction. At least, it wasn't a distraction to the young boys she now taught.

Mark tried not to stare at her when she walked right up to them. He had to glance sharply at Frank when he icily said, "Sharon." Mark and Sharon both looked at his face closely. He was obviously annoyed but kept his focus on the cars and trucks that were discharging kids and then making their way out of the parking lot.

"Are you okay, Frank?" Sharon asked carefully.

"Never better," Frank replied brusquely. He turned and gave her an unfriendly stare. "Shouldn't you be getting to class?"

Sharon swallowed heavily and nodded, and Mark watched her sexy ass swaying as she walked into the building. He had to abruptly jog over to calm down a small group of boys who were yelling, dispersing them and sending them on their way before they got out of hand. It was something he had learned from Frank, and he realized with a smile that he had once again been doing what he thought of as his best "Frank impersonation." He had that controlled growl down pat.

When the traffic thinned out in the parking lot and the first bell rang, Mark once again walked with Frank as they made their way around the building. A handful of students saw them and quickly made their way inside. Looking over at Frank once again, Mark decided he needed to ask. He cleared his throat carefully.

"Frank, what's going on with you and Sharon?" he asked.

"Nothing," Frank said, a little too quickly. He looked at Mark's face and realized there wasn't any accusation there, and then he sighed. "Sharon and I got together once, at my place, about a month ago. It was a mistake. I didn't know she was engaged. She blurted out something about her fiancé while we were...going at it and it pissed me off. I wound up taking her pretty roughly after that, and..." he shook his head and frowned. "Now she's got a thing for me and won't leave me alone. She tried to trick me and Sarah into breaking up. That woman is just not one of my favorite people right now."

"Oh. Wow. Really?" Mark swallowed as he tried to picture it. Sharon was so gorgeous it was tough for Mark to wrap his mind around. Why would Frank choose the shy, fat little librarian over Sharon?

Frank's eyes narrowed as he looked at Mark, and he stopped walking. Mark also stopped. A gleam came to Frank's eye when he realized...

"You've got a crush on Sharon, don't you?" he asked. Mark actually blushed. "Oh, I don't blame you," Frank continued smoothly. "I thought she was gorgeous and that was why I invited her to my place. You know she broke up with her fiancé, right?"

Mark nodded. "I just heard yesterday, actually."

A grin spread over Frank's face. It wasn't that he was being vengeful, but he was about to hand Sharon over on a silver platter. "Well, Mark," he said. "There are some things you need to know about Sharon."

Troy, the other young security guard, was a little surprised when Frank called him in that morning. He hadn't made any plans, but he expected to have the day off. Still, he didn't mind coming in to cover the school. It meant he would have Friday off instead.

Mark was nervous when he followed Frank into his apartment, and it was clear on his face. Frank shook his head. "Don't do that," he said. "You can't look nervous around Sharon. Try to look like this." He spread his feet slightly and crossed his arms in front of him, looking at Mark with disapproval.

Mark nodded and copied the stance. "Much better," Frank murmured. "Would you like a beer?"

Mark's strong stance immediately dissembled. "Oh, I'm only nineteen. I can't—"

"Wrong answer," Frank chuckled. "Either say, 'Sure' or 'No, thanks.' Don't let your age be that excuse. Got it? No excuses, ever."

Mark nodded and grinned. "How about this: Isn't it a little early for a beer?" He raised an eyebrow and once again crossed his arms in front of him.

"Perfect!" Frank said, giving a single clap of his hands. "Now, she's going to need you to really eat her pussy once you get her undressed. How are your pussy-eating skills?"

Mark's eyes shot open in surprise, but he quickly realized Frank was utterly serious. "Um, okay I guess."

Frank nodded. "Well, we'll have to work on that. Here, have a seat. I'll grab my laptop."

What followed was an education Mark never realized he needed. He had already looked up to Frank as if he were an uncle or an experienced older brother. After four hours hanging out and listening carefully to every instruction, Mark considered himself a Padawan to Frank's Jedi master.

Then they took a break for lunch, and Mark did have that beer. Just the one, though. He wanted to be sharp when he went back to the school that afternoon.

Troy was surprised again when Frank and Mark got out of their cars and approached him in front of the school. Instinctively he looked down at his watch, and realized there was still forty-five minutes left in the final class period.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. It was a little eerie to him how perfectly Mark matched Frank's expression and nod.

"Everything is fine, Troy," Frank replied smoothly. "Thanks again for covering today. Now, I wanted to talk to you guys today about what we would need to do if we had an angry parent who refuses to leave. What's the first thing you need to do?"

"Are they armed?" Mark asked.

"You won't be able to tell," Frank replied. "I mean, if they start brandishing a gun, obviously you call the police immediately and lock down the school. But if they're just being belligerent with the school staff..."

They continued talking through the scenario as the three of them walked around the building once. By the time they were back at the front entrance, Frank nodded at the two younger men in approval. "Just remember, don't panic whatever happens. People will be counting on you to keep a level head while they're losing their shit."

That earned him grins and chuckles in response, and then Mark nodded. "I have something I need to get to inside," he said casually. "Thanks again, Frank. Troy, I'll see you later?"

"Sounds good," Troy replied easily, and then he talked with Frank while they watched the parking lot fill up with arriving parents.

* * *

When Sharon's class ended, she gave the kids a wan smile and watched them file out the door. She turned and sighed as she erased her whiteboard. After the last of her students had left, she turned and gave a little surprised jump when she saw Mark standing there in her doorway.

"Oh!" she blurted. "I'm sorry, Mark, I didn't know you were here. What can I do for you?"

Her eyes widened when he looked at her and shook his head. There was something about that look that got her pulse going. His voice was low when he murmured, "Sharon, we really need to talk." He carefully closed her classroom door and then he crossed his arms and looked down at her with just a hint of disapproval.

Sharon licked her lips nervously. "What is it?" she asked. "Did I do something wrong?" She wondered if she had inadvertently parked in one of the staff parking spots instead of one of the ones reserved for the teachers. When he shook his head, she was surprised at the way her body responded. She had to remind herself that this "kid" as she still thought of him, had been her student just a couple years earlier.

It was still a little weird for Mark to address his former teacher as "Sharon." He still wanted to call her "Miss Carter" but he managed to control that impulse. He kept reminding himself to act like Frank.

"Sharon, you have been really bad," he said, keeping his voice gravelly the way he imagined Frank would. The gasp that escaped her lips let him know it was working. He uncrossed his arms and walked right up to her, keeping the smile from his lips as she took an unsteady step back to lean against the whiteboard.

"What do you mean?" she asked. Her voice was breathy, nervous, and it let him know he was in charge.

Mark's eyes bored into hers. "Frank told me what you did, Sharon. All of it."

She gasped and her eyes were huge as she shook her head.

"Don't try to deny it," he growled. His right hand slowly reached out to settle on her shoulder, and she shook at his touch. So focused was she on his face that she didn't notice the way his hand trembled. "Sharon, do you like working at this school?" he continued.

She nodded. "Yes," she whispered. Then she gasped as he turned her and pushed her against the whiteboard. "What are you doing?" she whimpered.

He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I think you need to earn my silence, Sharon. If you don't do exactly what I want, I'm afraid I will have no choice but to take it up with our principal."

Sharon shuddered and then she felt him lifting the back of her skirt. When he pulled her panties to the side and slid a thick finger into the drenched folds of her pussy, she gasped, "Oh no!"

They both knew she didn't mean it.

Outside her classroom, Frank stood near the wall just to the side of the closed door and watched the last of the students making their way out of the school. He had an amused smile on his face, even though he couldn't really hear everything that was going on in the classroom behind him. Mark had no idea he was there; Frank hadn't wanted to make him any more nervous by letting him know, but he couldn't risk anyone stumbling in at the wrong moment.

Frank heard Sharon breathlessly gasping, "Oh God yes!" He carefully controlled his expression and his gaze swept the hallway to make sure no one else had heard it. Moments later he heard her whine, "Why are you stopping?" That was his cue, and he turned and strolled away toward the exit at the end of the hall.

Inside the classroom, Mark was visibly shaking as he pulled his throbbing cock out of Sharon's horny little pussy and tucked it back into his pants. He licked his lips as he zipped up his fly.

"You said you want to keep your job, and so do I," he managed to reply in an even voice. "You know I'm going to fuck you, Sharon, but we can't do it here."

Sharon nodded as she turned to face him. Her entire body was on fire with lust, and there was no way she could keep that off her face. "Where?" she gasped.

"Frank's place," he replied. "I'll see you there in fifteen minutes."

* * *

Frank wasn't really happy about letting Sharon into his bed, but it was the only plan he could come up with. He knew that Mark still lived with his parents and that Sharon rented a house with two other women. Neither of those locations would work. Mark was going to struggle to maintain his dominating façade as it was, and having an audience would just make it more difficult.

He watched Sharon and Mark hustle out to their cars from the corner of the building and blew out a long breath. It was tempting for him to think about following them. However, he had never gotten to let Sarah know what was going on and he really needed to remedy that oversight. He loved the way she looked at him when he walked in the door to the library, and couldn't help but smile at her.

"I'm almost done," she whispered.

He nodded and bent to pick up a couple of books, following her as she shelved the armful that she carried. "We can't go back to my place today," he said softly.