Incident in the Library Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it looked like there were three eager little waxed teacher pussies vying for his attention in this house.

Linda made sure he had a good look before she nodded and pulled her robe closed. Christine bounced her hips up and down a few times, which drew his attention long enough for her to look back over her shoulder and catch his eye. He swallowed as she licked her lips and looked hungrily down his body. Then he smiled and shook his head.

"Miss Smith, Miss Van Horne, it was a pleasure to see you again," he said in a calm, powerful voice.

Christine arched her back, pushing her hungry little holes right at him. "Come back any time," she murmured.

It wasn't until after Mark had driven away and she walked back into the living room with that blissful smile still on her face that Sharon finally caught sight of her housemates and what they were wearing. It wasn't unusual for them to lounge around their house like this, so it didn't immediately raise her suspicion.

"So...you and Mark, huh?" Linda remarked in an all-too-casual drawl. "How long has this been going on?"

Sharon shook her head and immediately replied, "Just today. He's been working at the school all year, but this completely caught me by surprise."

Christine sat up and laughed, "You slut! I can't believe you let him do that to you the first time you let him come over."

The big grin on her face let Sharon know she wasn't being judgmental. Sharon returned that grin...until she took in the signs of Christine's arousal. It was clear on her flushed face and from the way her breasts were heaving under that tiny top, with her nipples standing out proudly. That was when she realized Mark had to have seen her dressed that way... Then her eyes shot over to Linda sitting on the couch, and she realized she could actually see her pussy. It glistened between her thighs.

"Oh no," Sharon breathed. In a flash, she realized that her housemates would want in on Mark. To her horror, she realized that while she belonged to that young man now, he didn't belong to her. If he wanted, she would only be able to stand by helplessly while he did whatever he wanted with her obviously horny housemates.

Her knees buckled, and she managed to flop into one of the overstuffed chairs as she stared at her "friends" in dismay. They wanted Mark, and they would have him. There wasn't a damned thing she could do about it. Her voice cracked when she finally spoke.

"I shouldn't have brought him here!"

Christine came over and gave Sharon's shoulder a gentle squeeze. "We won't steal him from you, Sharon. I'm sure a young man like Mark has got plenty of energy for the three of us."

Sharon nodded, but she was numb. She couldn't even beg Mark to be faithful to her. He knew what she had done to Sarah and Frank. She didn't even have the option of offering to let him do whatever he wanted to her—he already knew he could do that. All she would have left was to beg for her chance to let him use her in whatever way he saw fit, with whatever energy he had remaining.

She once again looked at Christine and then over at Linda sitting on the couch, and she offered a silent prayer. Please, God, let these two find steady boyfriends so they'll let me have Mark to myself!

That prayer would not be answered soon.