Incident in the Library Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they made their way around the library, he filled in the rest of the details. Sarah's eyes were wide as she regarded him. Frank felt the need to apologize, but she just shook her head.

"Oh, Frank, I'm not mad at you," she reassured him quietly. "I'm just really surprised."

"Apparently Mark has had the hots for Sharon for years," Frank murmured with a soft chuckle. "I guess it's that whole 'hot for teacher' thing. So, this is really a fantasy come true for him. Hopefully he can step up and fulfill Sharon's fantasy at the same time. I just wish they didn't have to do it in our bed."

Sarah couldn't help herself when she heard him refer to it as "our bed." She pulled Frank down and planted a smoldering kiss on his mouth. Afterward they both looked around a little nervously, but no one had seen them. Frank cleared his throat.

"So, can we hang out at your apartment?" he asked. "Mark should call to let me know when they're finished."

Sarah nodded. "Denise is still out of town with David. She had to use up her vacation days or they were going to expire." She handed him her apartment key. "Go ahead and go. I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

* * *

Meanwhile, Sharon had arrived at Frank's apartment shortly after Mark did. She was very nervous as she walked to the front door on shaky legs. For some reason, she expected that Frank was going to be there. It didn't even register that his car wasn't parked in the parking lot. Sharon expected both men were going to confront her and that she was going to have to explain her actions. When Mark opened the door and led her inside, she wasn't expecting to have sex.

She was still looking around for Frank when Mark led her back to the bedroom. "Um...where...?" she started to ask. Then she saw the hungry look on Mark's face and shook as he unzipped her skirt. Her breathing was ragged as he hooked his thumbs inside her panties and slid the skirt and her lacy underwear down her trembling legs.

"Perfect," he murmured as he kissed her left ass cheek.

Then his big hands seized both cheeks and he spread her wide open. Sharon groaned weakly, knowing how exposed she was to his gaze. She shuddered when he ran his tongue up between the lips of her sex and over the quivering knot of her butthole. Then she realized that Frank had given her to this younger man. She was his now, and he was going to use her however he wanted.

She was breathless with anticipation when he turned her and pushed her onto her back on the bed. Sharon licked her lips as she watched him unzip his pants and drop them to the floor. He was so hard! Then her eyes roamed up his well-muscled midsection as he pulled his shirt up over his head and cast it aside. His eyes held hers when he crawled into the bed between her legs.

"Aw, yeah," he moaned as he buried his throbbing dick inside her. "That feels incredible."

Sharon just nodded up at him in agreement. It did feel incredible. He lowered his face to hers and bit her lower lip softly as he started to fuck her. She moaned and shook, already coming around his invading shaft. Mark released her lip and whispered huskily.

"Next time you need to take off your sweater and bra before we start so I can suck your tits." It was such a turn-on for Mark to feel her pussy spasming around him when she heard it.

"Okay!" she replied in a desperate, strangled gasp.

She was elated to hear there would be a next time, but she was too busy enjoying this time to really think about it. Mark was taking her horny pussy like he owned it, and she would never have expected this much younger man had it in him. It was scary how much like Frank he was behaving—like Frank when he knew what a slut she was.

It was still tough for Sharon to wrap her mind around that word—Slut!—even applying to her. She was a well-educated, intelligent woman, after all. How could she be reduced to this? Here she was helpless as her former student had his way with her. She barely knew him and yet she basically belonged to him now. The thought alone made her traitorous pussy clench down and she shook through another amazing orgasm.

"Please, Mark," she panted desperately.

He sheathed his cock balls-deep inside her and looked right into her eyes. "Yes?"

It felt like he was looking right into her soul. Even though he was the one who was completely naked, she felt exposed in a way she couldn't fully explain. She felt unbearably vulnerable.

"I-I-I know I've been bad," she stammered, blushing almost crimson, "and I deserve to be punished. But...please don't hurt me, Mark. I promise, I'll be good for you."

Mark's expression softened as he looked down at her vulnerable expression. He smiled and bent to kiss her lips, softly this time. "I won't hurt you," he replied gently. "I'm here to give you exactly what you need, Sharon."

He pulled his hips back and then thrust firmly into her, sheathing his cock to the root once more before he rotated his hips. Sharon's eyes rolled up and she came hard again. When she came down from that orgasm and once again focused on his eyes above her, Mark smiled and kissed her again.

"This is what you need, isn't it Sharon?"

"Yes!"

"Good."

Then she cried out as he resumed pounding her pussy with his wonderfully hard cock. Sharon came twice more before he abruptly stopped pumping his hips.

"I'm getting close," he panted. "Do you want me to come inside you?"

"Do it!" she cried out, "Fill me up and make me yours!"

It had been a few months since Mark had gotten laid. He had a massive, pent-up load and Sharon shuddered and cried out again and again as it was unleashed inside her. As incredible as her experience with Frank had been, she had never felt anything like this! It felt like a gallon of sperm was filling her up, and then more of it was flowing out of her, soaking her twitching asshole as it poured out of her. He was still coming!

Somehow Mark managed to corral his thoughts and emotions before he had even finished unloading that massive eruption into Sharon's spasming pussy. Shit! He was going to soak Frank's bed with all that cum. Thinking quickly, he pulled out and slid up to offer his dick to Sharon's wide-open mouth.

"You should drink the rest of it," he said in a shockingly calm voice. "We don't want to get it all over the bed now, do we?"

Sharon's wrapped her lips around the head of his erupting cock even as she shook her head slightly. She had to swallow immediately and twice more as he filled her mouth with his thick cock-cream. Their eyes locked and she shuddered through another orgasm as she drank his cum. When he finally withdrew his dick from her lips, she licked her lips and looked up at him. Her expression bordered on worship.

"Thank you," she whispered.

He smiled. "You're welcome," he replied easily. Then he slid off the bed and pulled her toward him by her feet. He knew she was full of his semen and that she would drool it all over the bed if he didn't get her off of it. "Time for a shower," he explained as he scooped her up in his arms.

Sharon was stunned at the ease Mark demonstrated. He was so strong! She was slender, but she was almost his height and she had muscular legs, so she wasn't light. Mark carried her easily and she didn't detect any exertion, his breathing was easy and not labored at all as he whisked her into the bathroom and stepped into the tub before gently setting her on her feet. She obediently lifted her arms so he could lift her fuzzy sweater up and off of her, and her bra quickly followed it to the bathroom floor.

His big, strong hands were surprisingly gentle when he lathered up her body and scrubbed her thoroughly. Then she had to gasp as his fingers invaded her flooded channel and teased out all the sperm he had deposited deep inside her. He chuckled and then kissed her hard nipple.

"Sorry there was so much," he said with a smile. "I was saving that load up for a few months. Honestly, I think that's the most I've ever come at one time in my life." He sighed and looked back at her heaving breasts before taking her throbbing nipple into his mouth. He sucked it noisily before releasing it with a slurp. "I've always wanted to do that," he murmured.

Sharon looked at his face and beamed. Then she rotated her torso and offered her other nipple to his lips. "They're all yours now," she murmured. She moaned happily as his lips closed on the sensitive skin of her breast and their eyes locked again.

They were still damp after the shower when Mark bent her over the sink and took her from behind. His thumbs spread her sexy ass cheeks wide open as he drove his shaft in and out of her insatiable pussy, but his eyes were drawn to the throbbing pucker of her asshole. He knew that little hole was his as well, after Frank had explained everything to him. Mark had fantasized about anal sex, but he'd never done it before.

After Frank had explained it to him thoroughly and shown him a couple of instructional videos, he knew he was ready to try it. The only thing stopping him was that there was no lube in Frank's apartment. Mark leaned forward and carefully sank his teeth into the tender flesh at the base of Sharon's neck, causing her to shudder and come. Then he kissed his way up her neck and held his cock still inside her. Finally his lips nuzzled her earlobe.

"Sharon, I really want to fuck you in your tight little ass," he growled into her ear. He grinned when he felt her whole body spasm in response, and heard her gasp at his words. He continued, "Unfortunately, there isn't any lube here. What do you think we should do about that?"

"I have some at my place!" she blurted. She turned her head and they kissed hungrily. Sharon loved the way Mark's cock lurched inside her and couldn't wait to feel him in her ass.

They rushed to clean up after themselves and get dressed. Mark took a damp washcloth to carefully clean the small puddle of his semen from the covers on Frank's bed. After he was done, they both nodded and blew out a relieved breath. You couldn't tell by looking that they had even used it.

As Mark followed Sharon to her house, he called to let Frank know they had left his place. He had to leave a message, since it went to voicemail after four rings.

* * *

Sarah had been delayed at the school, and she too had called to leave Frank a message. She knew he had to already be at her apartment, and was mildly curious why he didn't answer the phone. This time it had not been the office manager who had placed demands on her time; it was two of the new teachers. After explaining that she would be a while, she smiled at the two first-year teachers and patiently resumed her explanation.

Frank sat at the dining room table in Sarah's apartment and let the phone go to voicemail after glancing down at it both times. He had arrived at the apartment to find Janice, Sarah's mother, waiting by the front door. They had met only briefly at church the previous Sunday, and this second meeting was incredibly awkward for both of them.

Janice had expected to meet with her daughter and had been shocked to see Frank arrive instead. When he unlocked the door to let them inside, she had been even more surprised. I can't believe Sarah gave him a key to her apartment! she thought. Naturally, she assumed he'd had that key for a while. It made her nervous, since she also assumed her daughter had broken up with him the day before.

Frank was unaware of the role Janice had played in getting Sarah to take him back the previous day. He wanted Sarah's family to like him, since he wanted a long-term relationship with her. So he was also nervous as the two of them tried to make casual conversation. They'd made a fresh pot of coffee and sat down to talk as it brewed.

Frank could not help but notice how much his sweet, busty little girlfriend took after her mother—at least she got her looks from her mother. Janice had dirty blonde hair that was slightly curly like her daughter's, and even though she was dressed in a conservative blouse and long skirt her generous bosom and shapely calves were obvious. When she had her back to him briefly he couldn't help but notice the familiar curve of her heart-shaped ass. Her attire was conservative, but it showed off her body far more than the loose dresses her daughter wore.

When Janice was nervous, she tended to talk a lot. Frank was beginning to understand as she went on and on about various members of the church. He generally nodded or mumbled, "Ah," "Okay," "I see." When he saw that Sarah had left a message, he figured she had been delayed. He didn't want to play that message in front of her mother, since he had no idea what that message might reveal.

"Looks like Sarah's been delayed at the school," he commented. That seemed the safer course.

Janice licked her lips nervously as she looked at him. Frank was closer to her age than her daughter's, but only by a year or two. Impulsively, she said, "You need to stay away from my daughter!"

"Excuse me?" he replied, staring at her with a slight scowl.

"Sarah told me you took her virginity," Janice said, gulping when she saw him nod. "I don't know what you told her to trick her into your bed, but you need to let her go. She needs to be with someone her age."

"I think that should be her decision, don't you?" Frank replied. He carefully controlled his tone, trying not to be angry. After all, he still wanted this woman to accept him. It was tough, though. "You should know, Janice, I never did or said anything to 'trick her into my bed.' I'm pretty sure she wanted to be there when it happened."

Janice shook her head as she regarded him. She imagined he must have some hold on her daughter, keeping poor Sarah from seeing through him. "Please," she whispered desperately. "I'll do whatever it takes if you'll promise to let her go."

Frank cocked his head and narrowed his eyes as he looked at her. He genuinely had no idea what she meant. Naturally, Janice misinterpreted that look as well as she had misinterpreted everything else. She thought he was considering her offer. She shook as she stood up and started to unbutton her blouse. Frank's eyes went wide.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"You—you can do whatever you want with me," she stammered, "As long as you let my daughter go."

Frank almost laughed when he realized what she was offering, but held back because he didn't want to hurt her feelings. Then he realized where Sarah had gotten her huge breasts. As soon as Janice unhooked the front clasp of her bra, her enormous tits practically exploded out of that constraint. "Whoa," he breathed.

Janice blushed and shook slightly when she saw him staring openly at her exposed rack. She could scarcely believe she was doing this. She shyly lifted the front of her skirt until her satin panties were exposed to his gaze. It shocked her how excited she was to see him look at her and lick his lips. "Please," she whispered.

She really didn't think she would enjoy letting this man have his way with her, but there was no denying how her body responded. Janice knew he would be crude, that he would use her in ways that would be degrading. She just hoped he wouldn't insist on returning to their church—she couldn't imagine the humiliation she would feel if she had to face him there.

Then his phone chimed and he glanced down at it. Sarah had left a text. When he looked up, he was faced with Janice's jaw-dropping breasts in all their glory. She had opened her blouse completely and her bra hung to either side of those massive melons, only serving to frame them for his hungry gaze. Her nipples were hard pebbles begging for attention.

"Sarah's on her way," he croaked. He cleared his throat as Janice gasped and hurried to put her tits away. "Look, Janice," he said as gently as he could manage, "I think you should know I love your daughter. I would never do anything to hurt her."

Even as he said it, he couldn't tear his gaze away from Janice's incredible breasts. He finally managed to shake his head and close his eyes, but only after she had managed to constrain her breasts back inside her bra and secured that straining front clasp. When he opened his eyes, she was blushing and looking at him desperately once again as she struggled to button up her blouse.

"Please!" she begged again. "I promise, I'll do whatever you want. I'll even..." her voice dropped to a hoarse whisper, "I'll even...suck your dick."

Frank couldn't help it. A little bark of a laugh escaped his lips. The way she had said it, he just knew Janice was a lousy cocksucker. Her daughter was so amazing at it...

"Sorry," he managed, shaking his head. "Look, Janice, I don't want to offend you. I'm not suggesting—hell, I'll say it. You're a very attractive, very married woman. I understand that you think I'm too old for your daughter. Honestly, though, even if I was only interested in her for her body I would not want to get involved with you. I wouldn't want you to break your marriage vows. I take that seriously."

"Oh," Janice replied, still blushing. That had never occurred to her at all. Not that offering her body to him would be cheating on her husband—but that Frank would take her marriage vows more seriously than she was.

Frank thought carefully and figured the safest play was to act like it hadn't happened. "Look, Janice, let's just act like this never happened, okay? Can we just have some coffee and start this conversation over from the beginning?"

Janice licked her lips nervously. "Um...um, okay," she managed.

Frank gave her a big grin. "Hey, it looks like the coffee is ready," he said with an exaggerated drawl. "How do you take yours?"

"Um, cream and sugar," Janice replied. She blushed again when she realized she had stared at Frank's crotch when he stood up. "I can fix my own," she added, turning and following him into the kitchen. Then she realized she was staring at his muscular ass.

Janice struggled to get her breathing back to normal as she stirred her coffee. She waited until she heard Frank sit and scootch his chair up to the table before she finally turned and made her way back to her seat. It took a while for her to meet his gaze after that. What really shook her, though, was when she realized how turned on she had become. She hadn't consciously realized it, but she had really wanted Frank to take her. Janice realized with shock that she had been using her daughter's welfare as an excuse to have an affair. It didn't seem like her at all!

As she struggled to come to grips with that realization, she had another bit of a shock. Frank was a really likeable guy. Despite her accusations and the way she had thrown herself at him, he was really being charming and funny. He was clever, too. By the time Sarah got home, Janice could totally understand how her daughter could fall for this guy.

Unfortunately, Janice was far too nosy for her own good. When Sarah arrived, Frank got up to let her into the apartment. He left his phone on the table, and Janice reached over to snag it and play the phone messages, holding it to her ear. Her face once again turned crimson when she heard the breathless young man's voice leaving his message:

"Oh my God! Frank, I did what you said, and she was putty in my hands. I swear, she couldn't get out of her clothes and into bed with me fast enough. She did everything I wanted. In fact, we're going to her place right now so I can fuck her in the ass. I owe you big-time, buddy. I'll give you back your key in the morning, if that's okay. I'll probably be fucking Sharon in her horny ass all night long. Oh, here we are. See you in the morning!"

Janice was shaking all over as she stared at Frank in disbelief. Not only did this confirm her worst fears, it was worse than she thought! Janice was convinced now more than ever that she had to get this despicable man away from her daughter. He had seemed so charming and nice, but she was convinced now that it was all an act. He was the most depraved, sex-starved man she had ever met and he had her poor daughter firmly under his spell. Her hand shook as she hung up the phone and set it back on the table.