Incident in the Library Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she looked down at the tip of his cock and leaned forward to lap the residual drop that lingered there. A smile played over her lips when she heard him groan. Her fist squeezed its way up his shaft, forcing another pearly drop to form so she could lap it up and swallow it. While she savored that final salty trickle, her eyes once more traveled up Frank's muscular midsection to his face.

"Wow!" he breathed, making her smile.

Then her gaze returned to the wonderful dick throbbing in her grasp and she shook her head. She was smiling, until she realized he had not softened the way her husband always did after she had drained him. A look of awe spread over her face as she squeezed and gently shook the stiff shaft of Frank's dick. She knew it was ready to fill her up again and the thought alone sent a spasm through her ravaged pussy. That in turn caused her sphincter to twitch and then she recalled the filthy phone message she had heard earlier. Her eyes were wide and she shuddered as she looked up at Frank's face.

She and her husband had never had anal sex. It was something he considered "absolutely filthy" and she knew better than to even suggest it. However, before she'd met him she had let some of the young men she had dated use her tight little backdoor. She had done it to save her virginity for marriage, but it had still felt incredible to feel a hard dick thrusting in and out of her like that.

Janice licked her lips, on the verge of asking if Frank planned to fuck her ass when Sarah pounded on the bedroom door. Frank and Janice both flinched and she finally released his throbbing boner.

"I think that's enough," Sarah announced through the door. "You two need to get dressed now so we can have a reasonable, adult conversation about all of this."

Janice kept shaking her head in disbelief as she slid from the bed and got dressed, but of course that made her tits wobble and drew Frank's gaze there. She chuckled and they exchanged knowing looks. Janice felt like she was the teenager who had been busted having sex with her boyfriend, and now she had to face her daughter and explain herself. After all the times she had imposed on her sons, stopping them from having sex, it felt like her role and her daughter's had been reversed.

* * *

Meanwhile, Mark and Sharon had just stopped having sex after going at it for over an hour.

It had been weird and awkward for both of them from the moment they pulled up in front of the rental house Sharon shared with two other teachers. For one thing, both of her housemates still taught high school. They were both home and both recognized Mark as soon as he followed Sharon in the front door.

Mark's eyes went wide for a moment, and then he remembered Frank's admonition and quickly resumed his confident façade. He was getting better at it. Still...it was tough to look at his freshman English teacher and not think of her as "the hot Miss Smith" as he and his friends had called her. That was to differentiate between the gorgeous brunette he now faced and the two much older teachers with the same last name. His eyes went from her to the tall, statuesque blonde. Miss Van Horne had taught Trigonometry and Calculus—courses which were difficult enough to pay attention to without staring at her all class.

Mark and his friends would never have guessed these hotties were all housemates! And yet he was able to play it cool, giving them a thin smile. "Miss Smith, Miss Van Horne," he greeted them smoothly, "Nice to see you again."

Sharon impulsively grabbed his hand and towed him urgently into her bedroom. Her housemates exchanged wide-eyed stares as they heard the bedroom door being locked. Mark had not been one of their favorite students, but he had been cute. He hadn't otherwise stood out to either of them. Now they listened and it was impossible not to picture what was going on in that bedroom.

Sharon was very vocal as she took Mark's hard cock in her ass.

Mark had still been reeling when they got into Sharon's bedroom and she frantically closed and locked the door. He stood and watched her, uncertain what he was supposed to do. His dick throbbed when she pulled out the black bottle clearly marked "anal lubricant" from where she had it stashed in her nightstand. She still looked frantic and she nearly tore her sweater in her haste to pull it over her head. Mark had to remind himself how crazy this woman had been and he stepped up to grab her arm.

"Calm down," he commanded.

Sharon turned and looked at his face before she nodded. She forced a deep breath and released it. Mark could scarcely believe his own temerity when he bent her over and slid her skirt and panties down her legs. Then he was spreading her sexy ass open and applying lube to her twitching butthole for the first time. Sharon gasped as his slick fingers worked their way inside her and prepared her.

Mark felt as if Frank was standing right beside him as he did it; all those instructions were still fresh in his mind and he was replaying each step of Frank's instructions as he carefully followed them. "Not too much lube," Frank had cautioned him. "You should be able to see her asshole is wet, but you don't want to overdo it. Normally you'd want to be really thorough and make sure the woman you're with is completely relaxed back there, but Sharon is going to want you to be rough. As soon as you feel her relaxing around two fingers, it's time. Put a thin coat of lube over your dick, and push it slowly into her."

"Fuck," Mark whispered to himself. It looked fucking spectacular to see his hard cock disappearing into Sharon's tight, wide-stretched asshole!

Sharon whimpered, and that was sexy for him to hear. "Oh, God," she breathed, "I can't believe you're actually putting your dick in my ass!" She gasped and then her voice rose. "Damn! You feel so big! You're stretching my asshole wide open!"

Out in the living room, both of her housemates' eyes bugged out and they exchanged looks of complete disbelief. Neither of them knew what had happened with Frank, and Sharon had usually been over at her fiancé's apartment when they had tried anal sex. To them, this was completely shocking and unexpected. They sat in stunned disbelief and listened in as Mark groaned and started fucking his former teacher in her ass.

Even though it was his first time, Mark delivered a masterful performance. Perhaps because it was his former teacher, he was mindful and went about it like he was expecting a grade when he was done. It was the only reason he didn't explode immediately when his dick was buried in the tight, hot perfection of her horny asshole. Instead, he smoothly worked his way in and out faster and faster, stopping only when she screamed out in orgasm and her clutching muscles held him fast.

Sharon had four of those vocal climaxes before her asshole finally relaxed and yielded completely. Then she was crying out almost continuously as Mark grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. Twice he stopped to apply more lubrication, and then he went right back to savoring every furious thrust he could give her. Their bodies slapped together wetly, so that every one of those thrusts could be heard out in the living room.

Mark finally bellowed, "I'm coming!" as he unloaded deep in Sharon's ass.

"Yes! OH FUCK YES!" she screamed.

They both shuddered through that incredible orgasm and then slid to their sides. Mark was spooned up behind her, still shivering as he unloaded inside her. Sharon came once again and then turned her head to pepper Mark's mouth with little kisses. In between she panted, "Oh, thank you!" again and again.

Out in the living room, the two women were impossibly turned on as they listened to that masterful performance. They shook in disbelief once again when they hear Mark resume fucking Sharon. It was obvious that he was still taking her ass, and equally obvious she could not get enough of it. Finally Christine had all she could take.

"I can't sit here and listen to this anymore," the sultry brunette said with a shake of her head. "Sorry, Linda, but I have to take care of myself, if you know what I mean."

The tall blonde nodded absently, but as soon as Christine had retreated into her bedroom and she heard the deep throbbing sound of her vibrator, Linda shook her head and made her way into her own bedroom. Soon Mark's thrusts were being mirrored in the other two bedrooms as his other two former teachers worked themselves over and imagined what Sharon must be experiencing.

By the time Mark deposited his second load in Sharon's thoroughly-fucked ass, all four of them were exhausted. Sharon kissed his sweaty chest and ran her hand over the heaving muscles of his midsection. He smiled down at her and shook his head.

"You were amazing," she murmured.

He chuckled and pulled her up so he could kiss her lips. "I really thought we would last longer," he replied.

* * *

Back at Sarah and Denise's apartment, Sarah had reclaimed her spot in Frank's lap as she talked with her mother. He was still hard and it was a little distracting. After listening to the way he had pleased her mother, Sarah really wanted her turn with him in her bed. She kept reminding herself she had allowed it for a good reason.

"You understand now why I wanted a second time with Frank, after that first amazing time," Sarah said. Janice nodded and licked her lips nervously. Sarah recognized that look and knew her mother wanted a second time with Frank—right at that moment. "What you still don't seem to understand is that he may even be an even more amazing man outside the bedroom. Mom, he is the guy you always hoped I would meet someday. He loves me for who I am and he makes me feel like the most beautiful, sexy woman in the world when he looks at me. He was also raised in the same church. Last Sunday when we woke up in the morning, I wanted to just stay in bed and have sex all day."

Janice gasped to hear her daughter say it, but Sarah continued. "Frank was the one who insisted we should go to church. I didn't really want to, but I did it for him because he asked nicely."

Frank cleared his throat then. "My mom was really happy to see me there," he murmured. He had his arms wrapped around Sarah's tummy and he gave her a soft squeeze. "She was probably even happier to see me there with your daughter. I think she always hoped I would meet a nice young woman from our church to settle down with."

Janice nodded. Then she blinked and felt ashamed. This was what she had been saying for years; that her daughter should find a nice young man from their church. Only, now she wanted that nice young man to take her back to bed and fuck her brains out.

"Damn," she muttered.

"Tell me about it," Frank growled in reply. Both women jerked their heads and looked at him. He shook his head and frowned slightly. "I never wanted to cheat on Sarah," he said. "I really wanted you to accept me—I mean your whole family. Now there's no way I can look at you in church without picturing your sexy naked body and how incredible you looked while we had sex. How am I supposed to keep that off my face when I talk to your husband and shake his hand?"

Impulsively, Janice reached out and squeezed Frank's knee. "You'll manage it, Frank. We both will, for Sarah's sake."

Sarah beamed at her mother. Then she realized that her mother's hand was lingering on Frank's knee and she was showing an awful lot of cleavage the way she leaned forward. Sarah couldn't recall her mother ever wearing her blouse with that many buttons undone before. It was her turn to growl.

"Okay, Mom, that's enough. You need to remember that Frank is my boyfriend, not yours." Janice immediately withdrew her hand and licked her lips as she leaned back in her chair. Sarah blew out a soft breath and glanced over at the clock on the microwave. "I am glad we had this talk, though. I'm glad you two are getting along." She stood up and nodded toward the clock. "But now you need to go home, Mom. You're normally starting dinner by now, and you don't want to make Dad suspicious."

Janice nodded and they hugged. Sarah watched closely as her mother hugged Frank. Clearly she wanted more, but she managed to refrain. "Thanks again, Frank, for everything," Janice murmured.

The three of them walked out to Janice's car and then she was on her way home, her mind still awhirl as she processed the craziness the afternoon had brought her. Sarah turned and practically dragged Frank back inside. Unlike her mother, she had not had access to her boyfriend's hard cock all day long. She intended to make up for lost time.

Frank would have laughed if he wasn't so turned on. Unlike last night, when Sarah had been the calm and rational one, she was frantic with lust as soon as she had him in her bedroom. Her little hands fumbled with his zipper until he pushed her onto the bed and swiftly dropped his pants. She lifted her hips and slid her panties down her legs as she watched him remove the rest of his clothes. It was only the third time he had taken her while she still wore one of her baggy dresses and it was an odd turn-on for him.

He felt like he was sneaking a fuck while they were at work.

Frank wondered idly if anyone else had an inkling what a sexpot his girlfriend was. She was absolutely drenched when his cock slid into her. His eyes were locked on hers. The thick glasses made her eyes look absolutely enormous and exaggerated her obvious arousal. Then she was crying out in orgasm, and the glasses emphasized her reaction. It almost made him come, but he managed to hold back. After her second orgasm, she finally realized she was still wearing the glasses and started to remove them.

"No, baby, leave them on," he growled at her. The way he was smiling, she thought at first he was joking. Then she felt his cock lurch deliciously inside her and her eyebrows shot up.

"You're serious, aren't you?" she managed in a breathy near-whisper.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I don't know why, but I'm really turned on by it tonight."

Even after two weeks, her pussy still felt like it was being stretched out by the sheer girth of him. Sarah realized he was harder than normal, even though she knew her mother had sucked him off not long ago. That thought still had her libido in overdrive. However, now that she had taken some of that urgency off with her first orgasms, she was able to think clearly. What she was thinking was that Frank was turned on by her "librarian outfit," and of course she was right.

What surprised her was how incredible it was when she coaxed him onto his back and took him in her mouth a few minutes later. With the glasses on, she could see his face in unprecedented detail while she sucked him. His expression only fueled her desire and it was equally hot for him to look down at her face while she wore those glasses. In no time she was gulping down a hot load of his cock-cream.

After she had drained him, she licked her lips and once again looked up at him with those huge eyes.

"So, Frank," she asked, "Which was better for you, having the shy librarian suck you off, or her horny mother?"

His thick shaft quivered in her hand. "Fuck!" he groaned. "That's not a fair question and you know it. You were incredible, but you always are. Your mother..." he shook his head, still barely able to believe that had happened. "To be honest, I thought she would be lousy at it—especially since you give the most incredible blowjobs ever. But then she was really good, and it was such a turn-on because it was your mom and she obviously wanted me to come in her mouth..."

Sarah didn't wait for him to finish before she took him down her throat and brought him back to complete hardness. When he trailed off at the end, she teasingly worked her tongue on the sensitive underside of his shaft as she slowly released him from her mouth. She ran her tongue around the throbbing head of his cock where he could see it and then gave him an innocent look. With those glasses, the expression was doubly arousing for Frank.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "Was I distracting you?"

"Damn," Frank muttered, shaking his head helplessly.

Sarah kept the glasses on even after she shed her baggy dress and rode Frank in her bed. It felt like her orgasms were even more intense when she was able to see his facial expressions so clearly. When she glanced over and saw her reflection in the mirror, she could scarcely believe how incredible she looked. Her huge tits had been a source of embarrassment as long as she could remember, but now they looked amazing as they bounced and swayed with her every move. She could finally understand how Frank found them so irresistible.

Sarah groaned, still watching in the mirror as Frank took one of her hard nipples into his mouth. It pushed her over the edge of another magnificent orgasm. Her gaze returned to Frank's face when she felt him coming inside her, and that made her come yet again. After that intense shared orgasm, she slumped on top of him and they were both completely spent.

Frank wrapped his arms around her, holding her gently and kissing her softly. Eventually he pulled the covers over on top of her back, but she fell asleep on top of him and with his cock still buried inside her.

* * *

Meanwhile, Sharon had regretfully kissed Mark and excused herself to go to the bathroom. Her ass was still full of his cum and she had to let it drain out of her. After she flushed the toilet, she hopped into the shower and quickly scrubbed her sweaty body clean. She hummed happily to herself as she did it, looking forward to rejoining Mark in her bed.

She was a little dismayed to find him dressed and preparing to leave when she returned to her room. He gave her a dazzling smile and a hungry kiss. Then she gasped when he pulled open her towel and feasted his eyes on her body.

"Damn, you are so sexy," he murmured, shaking his head. She shivered as his gaze raked over her and he licked his lips. "I wish I didn't have to go home," he said, looking back into her eyes.

He almost made the mistake of saying something about his mother, but caught himself in time. Instead he gave her another smile and kiss. "Can we do this again soon?" he asked.

"Definitely!" she replied. Her nipples were still exposed, and they were completely hard and quivering under Mark's gaze. "How about tomorrow?" Sharon asked, practically panting.

Mark nodded, once again avoiding saying anything that sounded like an excuse. He would be working the next day at the school, since he now owed Troy for covering for him. Still, most Fridays did not involve staying late unless there was some sort of after-school activity. Everyone wanted to get out of there and start their weekends.

Sharon pulled her towel closed and carefully tucked it atop her breasts before she escorted Mark to the front door. She could not resist resting her head on his shoulder and sighing as she walked, and so she missed seeing the way he looked at her housemates on the way. Mark's eyes practically bulged as he stared in disbelief.

There was "the hot Miss Smith" wearing yoga pants and a snug little barely-there top. She was doing full splits with her shapely ass spread wide and pointed right at him! The lips of her pussy and the puckered ring of her asshole were both clearly visible through the form-fitting, thin Lycra of those obscene pants. He actually choked slightly when his gaze traveled from that mouth-watering sight over to the couch.

Miss Van Horne was sitting there in a fluffy bathrobe, but she smiled and spread her legs when their eyes met. That robe opened up and showed him every high school guy's wet dream—her body looked like that of a lingerie model. A quick glance showed Mark that all three women were cleanly waxed. The first time he had seen a waxed pussy in real life had been in Sharon's classroom that afternoon.