Incipiunt Vitae Novae Pt. 05: Conclave, A Two-Part Invention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she returned to his rear Three could think of nothing but the tiny woman who could cause such pain. He hung limply as she grasped his pelvis once more, shuddering momentarily, then held himself still, resigned to his fate. Ben lined up the probe on his still tightly clenched sphincter and raised his saddle, forcing it in the rest of the way - Ben set it vibrating slightly to make his task a little easier. Three danced to the sting of the cleft electrodes like the others before him.

Whoa, the look on his face! I can just turn my head enough to see his orgasm suppressor's jaws closing around his shrunken penis, but it's pretty uncomfortable straining so hard. It's more fun watching his expression in the mirror. I can tell Bev is watching too - I can just make out the mechanism even in the mirror so I suppose she can too, though I'm the only one of us who can still, yes - I do this sometimes - grin sadistically at his distress. Bev can't since she's gagged now but I know she would if she could. Maybe when we're done we can get some stills of his sullen, bewildered scowl.

Seiko was puzzled when she lifted Three's sleeve from the cart - she would have picked a size or two smaller. She couldn't know that Jen had asked Michael, telepathically, to bump its gauge up a tad just before Ben fetched it and placed it in cart number three. Seiko had a little trouble getting a good seal, but when she did Three expanded into it most satisfactorily. He would spend the entire session swollen uncomfortably beyond his usual size, still pressed firmly on the tormenting electrodes. Whether he would obtain any lasting benefit from Jen's largess remained to be seen.

Three gave Ben and Seiko little further trouble. They finished up quickly and turned to Angie.

Oh, oh, this is it - I wonder if I will...? Norm did, Bev did. It looked every bit as bad as Bev described - what's it really like though? Should I just let myself go and find out?

Seiko and Ben moved Angie's cart to her side and set to work. Usually they could tell, certainly in this instance, when someone was there as a volunteer.

Seiko took the front. Everything went smoothly - Angie put up little resistance, no great surprise - she was clearly used to this sort of treatment. She began raising the saddle. Angie squirmed as her probes slid in, and the light started flashing slowly. Seiko paused, Ben gripped her firmly to hold her still. The flashing stopped.

Seiko continued, reaching about half way. The light flashed some more and she stopped again. By now Angie had noticed the light flashing in the mirror and realized what it indicated.

Oh my God, this is heaven-hell. I get it now - that light tells them if I'm getting close. Michael - you're so mean. Dammit - Now I've just got to try...

They raised the saddle a little more, waited, then up... some more.

ARRG - almost, just one more centimeter would have done it. FUCK..don't stop...

But of course they did, each time. Angie was a prisoner of the arrestor's detection system, even if it couldn't shock her properly yet - Seiko and Ben would close the loop.

Ah, Ah, Ah... Oh Jesus, you stopped again. Damn you Michael, Damn you Seiko, Damn you Ben.

It took an extra minute - Angie would pay for it later - for Seiko and Ben to get it all the way up but they did, with Angie on the edge, but never over. By the time her clitoral electrode slid into place she was just too exhausted to try any more. She didn't get to experience the orgasm suppressor, at least as it normally operates. Soon Angie was suspended in splendid immobility.

Oh boy do I feel restrained, way more than in the execution bondage. More comfortable though, seems like I'm supported pretty evenly. No way I can make myself come now - I can hardly move a centimeter. Guess I'll have to find out what the suppressor's like from Bev. Shouldn't try anyway, Ed's on stage now. Bev always said to worry if the bondage was too comfortable...

Good choice Angie, not to try to come - you'd be even more frustrated. Michael anticipated some might try this so he'd arranged an experiment. Five JenLiz models, all women, volunteered to be bound just like you are now, on the same poles, except for the two end ones which were folded away. The five received strict instructions not to climax as they were prepared just as you are.

Once everything was all set Jen gave the signal - they had ten minutes to try their best to come, writhing and twisting any way they pleased on the inert probes. Any who succeeded would receive a plus one all expenses paid week in Aruba.

After the ten minutes expired with no takers Jen gave them all a fabulous four minute ride into ecstasy with the probes anything but inert - electrodes too, nothing especially painful except for the two who requested it - culminating in a spectacular almost-simultaneous orgasm. She touched it off in the middle, following up pairwise at two second intervals with those on either side.

In the space of five seconds they were all thrashing and squirming ferociously, deliciously, utterly out of control - a spectacular climactic chain reaction. I'll leave the details to your imagination! A similar experiment with five men came out the same.

Even during the inert phase the probes gathered a cornucopia of data, delighting Michael no end.

Seiko and Ben turned to Ed and rolled his cart to his side. Seiko moved in front, as Jen had specified just before they started taking out the carts - Jen was testing them all. Ed gazed at Seiko - she gazed back. She found him quite attractive.

I suppose it's my turn now, I'll be the seventh dwarf. At least I won't be eaten. I'll get stung a lot, I can see that. Oh, right, Tolkien lined up twelve of them - Disney had seven, but that was really the Grimms' - this seems pretty grim too - is Snow White going to torture us? Why seven, why twelve? I suppose there were twelve apostles, but Tolkien had thirteen - Thorin didn't get cocooned - maybe he wasn't into it. The wood-elves did imprison him though. That twinge of excitement when my cousin slammed the bars shut, imprisoning me in that make-believe cell in the amusement park, what was that - I was... nine maybe?

Ed was married, had what he considered a normal sex life, a teenage daughter and a son a couple of years younger - college tuitions were looming. Fortunately his business was doing OK; he'd even been able to rent a bigger office and hire a couple of employees, though his cash balance wasn't as healthy as he'd like.

But he'd called his employees contractors and though they were generally OK with that, it wasn't legal. His crime was uncovered and he was convicted. If he paid the fine he risked his daughter's tuition savings; he was doing this for his family, so he thought. He didn't really want to cut his weekly pledge at church either, though he had to admit while he liked the music and enjoyed singing in the choir, he wasn't as into it as he once was. Now he had to face the fact that he'd had a hard-on pretty much the whole time since he confronted the collar.

This is surreal. I thought I had my fantasies under control - the rector told me I had to, it wasn't natural. I'll admit I indulged now and then, especially if I was having trouble staying hard or reaching orgasm - we wanted kids really badly. I thought maybe if I worked out at the gym it would help - at least I'm in good shape now.

Ed was face to face with a reality he'd avoided most of his life. He'd pretended he was distressed by movie scenes where people got tied up - he was, but not for the reason he thought. He hadn't downloaded any porn - not so great with kids around for sure, but the real reason was that his wife would certainly find out if he joined any pay sites. He'd felt guilty about the half hour he spent leafing through Fifty Shades of Grey in the airport bookstore. He wasn't going to buy it, so he bought Tell Me What You Want instead - he spent the next three evenings reading it in his hotel room - now he knew he had work to do. It seemed like all his worst, or best, fantasies were suddenly coming true...

Well, I deserve to be here - it was pretty stupid what I did. That woman, second in from the other end - I know I've met her somewhere. She looks so familiar. Hard to tell now she's all wrapped up in those cuffs. I suppose I'll look the same in a couple of minutes.

Furtive internet searches on his phone taught Ed about munches, but he didn't dare to go to one. He'd even learned about the Forge, knew it was downstairs from THB. He'd gone to THB one evening - it wasn't far from his new office; he could pretend he was working late. But the Forge was members-only, and there was no way he'd get away with paying for a membership without his wife finding out. He took a free booth and sat with his drink. He knew he was good-looking, but at his age he had no expectations.

That's who she is - she came over to my booth and asked if she could join me. Her girlfriend sat down on the other side. They were so gorgeous, expensive corporate power suits, serious leather boots, busts to die for. I felt like I was in heaven. I sat between them for half an hour - they were great company, but after I finished my drink I excused myself, said I had to get home. She looked pretty annoyed as she got up to let me out.

It was just as well Ed passed up that opportunity - he'd have had a hard time explaining why he was so late getting home, and how the marks he'd have received came about, but today would be his make-up session - he wouldn't have to explain anything he wasn't ready to. Ben swung the gag around Ed's head and pressed it to his lips.

OW-ARGGG...

In it went. Seiko knew what was going on in his mind - it was pretty obvious. Partly why she and Ben took such care with Angie was not just to avoid pissing off Jen but also to avoid getting Ed even more turned on. So once again she took special care when raising the saddle.

It turned out not to be a problem. The arousal warning light flashed a few times, not very fast. Ed had figured out what happened to Norm - he'd make sure it didn't happen to him. He was a considerate lover; he'd developed good stamina. Once they got past that part they finished Ed up quickly.

Time for a final tidy-up. Seiko wheeled out Ed's empty cart, Ben followed with Angie's, by a minute later they'd removed them all. A final trip down the line to check tightness and squirt in a little extra gel - the system's sensors show where it's needed - and everything was ready for the tormentor. As Ben and Seiko left the chamber all seven poles suddenly rose about half a meter, then reversed with a slight jerk - seven bodies quivered in their stringent restraints as the poles descended until all the heads were exactly in line, exactly at Jen's height in her boots.

Poor Ginny, what are you feeling? You look so pensive, though it's hard to tell with our gags. Are you angry at yourself for something you've done, or still just angry about the execution? Do Bev and I remind you too much of that? I think Liz will go easy on me - if I could exchange that with you I would, but I suppose you'd be angry about that too. Well, it won't last all day. More than fifty minutes for sure, but we'll be out before noon.

I guess Liz won't be plugging us in, she'll be turning us on. Bev, was that your idea? You told me you were consulted about the saddle updates, and wow, I have to say, though I'd better not, the key-switch hanging from my harness is deliciously scary - I'm locked up for Liz - what do you think? So much tidier too. There's no way we can reach them of course - I can't even look at it except in the mirror. What a concept - we're all hanging here, loaded and locked for Liz. She holds the key to our chastisement; she'll switch us on one by one, enabling our atoning torment.

Jen gave them five minutes to savor their circumstances, closed her computer, felt in her back pocket for the torment control pad and checked her belt for the activation key. She lifted her singletail from the back of the chair and coiled it over her shoulders. With a tiny flash of inspiration - she'd have many today, she removed the key from her belt, tied it to the whip's handle, and headed into the chamber.

Continued in Part 5.

Most of the characters appearing here got their start in stories I wrote before starting Incipiunt Vitae Novae, though you've now met a couple of new ones. While I've tried to make this story and the others in the series make sense on their own if you're curious about background details, here's a guide.

The Punishment Facility itself, along with Liz, Jen, Sara and Michael, first appears in Budget Correction, my first story published on Literotica. I'm a little embarrassed reading my writing from back then but that story outpaces all my others in hits, if not in rating, by a considerable margin. 'Class 1 non-impact corporal torment' is the formal designation for the 'intense electrical psycho-sexual correction' introduced there; if you want to learn more about the mechanics of that type of punishment session, in excruciating detail, Budget Correction is the one to read.

JenLiz Studios, the House of Bondage, and the reason Jen and Michael needed resurrecting in the first place can be found in Gone for Six, while Hermann Strauss first appears in a side story, Turnabout is Excellent Play. Club THB, the reincarnation of The Harmonious Blacksmith, and the Forge, the playspace downstairs appear earlier in part 2 of this series, Incipiunt Vitae Novae.

Barbara, Ginny, Angie, Bev and of course, Khalidah are introduced in Executrix Khalidah.

A final note about Ariel, whose part I take in the first person in Budget Correction. I enjoy writing in first person, usually taking a submissive role, though I also played Gabe, who switches. I doubt Ariel will be coming back - he's happy as a lark in cyberspace, three hundred years in our future. With Ariel out of the way I can face Jen as Angie, finally experience what Ariel was hoping for at the opening of Correction Correction. Jen had other plans that time around!