Incipiunt Vitae Novae Pt. 07: Absol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll come when I'm ready to come myself, then I'll let you, Jen snickers quietly to herself. Until then I'm going to play that dream over and over in your mind! - the dream Bev shared with Angie, though they haven't had a chance to talk about it yet.

Shared, except for one minor difference. Bev shudders.

Christ that hurt! By the third impact I thought I'd die - then I woke up. I never thought I'd be so relieved to find myself in the punishment hogtie...Oh...Oh...OHAAAHH...

Bev's orgasm rips through her body like greased lightning. She shudders, screams with pleasure, yanks furiously on the triple-chains holding her wrists high above. On Khalidah's other side Jen's powerful body bucks and twists in her chains as she enjoys a rare bondage-orgasm of her own.

Khalidah's body shakes too, since she's attached to her thrashing companions at the wrists, but she doesn't notice - the collar's already squeezed off the circulation to her brain. While Bev and Jen writhe in their paroxysms of delight two Jen-Liz employees hurry in pushing a gurney, equipped with shackles, of course. Down comes Khalidah's limp body, off comes the collar, on goes the mask which will keep her unconscious a while longer, and out she goes. Bev and Jen collapse, exhausted, sagging in their restraints, worried they'll be languishing spread-eagled in post-orgasmic discomfort for quite a while until Khalidah's handlers can get back to take care of them. At least the belts provide a pleasant fullness, even delivering a tantalizing wriggle now and then.

Happily they don't have to wait long. The door opens, Ginny dances in, in seconds their ankles are free. As they close their legs, grateful to relieve the tension, Ginny skips to the wall and taps the control panel. Bev's and Jen's wrists descend; Ginny releases them.

The three of them rush together as one, laughing, hugging, kissing each other, glad to be friends again.

Khalidah shakes the cobwebs out of her head as she's awakened by the coarse prison-clothing rubbing against her skin. What's this I'm wearing? she wonders as she takes in her surroundings, beholds the cell enclosing her. Oh, right...

****

Khalidah's crime was not heinous, but it was serious enough to prevent her traveling without risk of arrest to the state where she ran Khalidah's Lair . A bit of negotiation between the various authorities resulted in a satisfactory resolution. She would pay the back fees and endure punishment locally - how convenient! Perhaps in a future episode we'll get to hear what goes on in her mind, and in Ginny's, when that part of her sentence is executed.