The Discipline House Pt. 01

Story Info
An American student of Island culture visits.
10.3k words
4.55
10.6k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
141 Followers

Tersnia is an economic island "miracle" with numerous advances in technology, medicine, and science. It also has an extremely unusual culture with rigid hierarchies and a focus on sexual submission and dominance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KUMIKINANG DISTRICT - Alison

Alison sat quietly in the electric bus, watching Tersnia flow by through the glass. When she felt like everyone wasn't staring at the American tourist, she sneaked glances at the poor girl who was 'sentenced' to ride around on a special seat at the front of the bus, shackled to it, and nearly naked. She did have a sort of thin blouse but below her belly button was a thong. Her legs were spread enough that Alison could see where it lay between her labia.

Because of how she sat--and shifted--it wasn't a great view--but it was far more than Alison would ever have been able to bear showing--and the girl's buttocks--what was visible of them--showed the remnants of a spanking--light bruising and redness.

The girl looked unhappy and bored--but as far as she could tell, was determined to serve her six hour sentence of being displayed for 'chronic lateness to required social functions.' Older women patted her on the head or thigh as they boarded the bus, and she could see some Tersnian teenaged boys eyeing her with obvious enjoyment.

She fought back a blush. What she was going to see--what she would see for the next three weeks--was going to be far, far worse.

Alison Avanister was working on a degree in international sociology with a specialty in Tersnia. It was a rare situation where foreigners were allowed to visit Ternisa on a study visa--doubly rare to visit the island nation to study the specifics of Tersnian punishment.

While Tersnia made no secret of it, they were serious about preventing access from the general Tersnian Internet to the International Internet. Unlike the "great Firewall of China," the Tersnian equivalent networks worked on entirely different protocols. It was a crime to export Tersnian footage that hadn't been approved by the International Ministry (family and vacation pictures? Fine. Pictures of domestic or judicial or work-place discipline? Not allowed).

Getting any international degree dealing with Tersnia was highly valuable--international companies were desperate to do business in Tersnia and information about the Island--expertise--was considered highly valuable.

It was also nearly impossible to get. She'd been told flat out that it was impossible--almost impossible. Thousands of students applied for a variety of educational visas. Almost all were refused. To get a Cultural Experience visa was even rarer. After a long period of working with the Tersnian Embassy and taking a variety of online and on-site tests (medical, psychological, intelligence testing, and so on) she'd been approved for an open-ended on-Island visitors visa to the Tersnian Green Zone.

From there, she had worked with a Cultural Attache. Over the next two months she had gone through a complex approvals process and, despite the odds, had passed.

Now she was here--on the bus, in the Kumikinang District--going to see--to visit--to live at--a Tersnian Punishment Bordello. Kumikinang was an upscale district with high end shopping and housing. Vehicles had to have special electronic licenses to drive on the roads. Workers from outside the district were expected to keep their heads down and could get unpleasant attention from the police.

Tourists could visit but where curtailed as to where they could go--unescorted. Even with her visa, if she went sight-seeing, she could get questioned by the security police... and as a sort of conditional Tersnian national, she could get punished... in the Tersnian fashion.

It was also where the Punishment Brothel was set up. Tersnian courts could sentence criminals to work as a kind of prostitute for a period of time--like eight months--during which, not only did they have to have sex with clients, but it wasn't just sex--it was a disciplinary sentence and it usually involved... spanking... at best.

She wasn't at all familiar with the specifics. So far as she knew, even most Tersnians weren't familiar with the specifics.

The bus coasted to a stop and her Widget chimed--loudly--like it knew she wasn't familiar with the bus-system and it didn't want her to miss her stop. She got up. There it was. Out through the window was an art deco looking building with pale-pink inset arches and an the bold letters

Parusa Kulay Rosas Kape. She blinked, blushing. She wasn't sure--but she thought that translated to Pink Punishment Cafe in English. She made her way to the front of the bus, passing the poor girl on the display seat.

When she got down, she stood in front of the imposing building. It was three stories and despite the ornate front entrance, it looked like a hotel. That was to be expected, she guessed. There were two glass windows in front with pink velvet lining for booths facing the public. They were empty now--but presumably the girls here would be put out on display to the street.

She couldn't imagine!

She was too embarrassed to be seen walking up to the front glass doors so she stood on the street, pretending to study her Widget until the bus began to move again.

The front glass doors opened, and a girl poked her head out.

"Miss Alison?" She sounded surprisingly perky and excited to see the exotic American. Maybe... maybe she works here? Alison looked up and nodded.

"You're in the right place," the girl called out. The walk-way heading to the fancy entrance was about 10 yards, and the girl's voice was loud. "Mistress Atmas is expecting you!!"

Alison felt her face flash-heat. Could the girl keep it down. She dashed up the walkway.

The girl pulled back inside, holding the door. She wore translucent silk-looking pajamas with some kind of odd jewelry--a thin chain belt, like a necklace chain. More chains over her breasts, from her throat and around her shoulders. They were thin and subtle. She was barefoot.

She looked like she could barely contain herself.

"THE AMERICAN GIRL IS HERE!! SHE'S CUTE!"

Alison blinked, startled and stunned. Did she just say!??

"I am Amihan," she said with a slight bow. She took Alison's hand. "Come--come!"

The foyer showed oil paintings of women--nude and fleshy, being marched with shackles on their wrists, with male riders on white horses along the chain. One showed the women working in a field, picking some kind of vegetable, nude and gleaming in the sun.

Amihan pulled her past an arch that led to an ornate bathroom. There was no door, and the toilet, shower, and hot tub were just out there where anyone could see!

Then the front hall opened into a larger, roughly octagonal room done in a fancy red-leather and gold style with a 2nd floor balcony wrapping around it. There were a number of exits, lounging benches and sofas, a wooden stool in the corner with Tersnian and English on, reading BRAT. Alison blushed furiously seeing a presently empty X-rack with leather restraints and a few, currently off TVs mounted on swivel arms.

A group of girls... and one boy... stood awkwardly in a line and an older woman--doubtless the 'madame' stood like a drill sergeant inspecting the troops, her head now turned to look as Amihan led / dragged her in.

"Mistress Atmas!" Amihan said with a curtsey, "The American!" She presented Alison like Alison was a trophy she'd won.

Alison stood, thankfully frozen in place, her cheeks shining with blush, eyes huge.

"Leave her alone, Ami-kan," snapped the matron. "Back in line! Miss Avanister--welcome. It's quite unusual we have a visitor like yourself here--but it has been approved, so please, sit comfortably and after we finish here, I will entertain your questions."

Alison swallowed and nodded. When she didn't move, the woman snapped crisply and pointed to a low ottoman. Apparently she was very, very unused to girls in her establishment not acting immediately on her orders.

Alison hastened over and sat. She wore a back-pack with a couple of changes of clothes in it--and toiletries.

The matron finished her examination of the girls--and the boy! Alison saw he was trim, wearing a headband with cat ears. She could see straight through his clothes and saw a penis-chastity cage locked onto his hairless scrotum and penis!

She blushed furiously. He wasn't the most embarrassingly dressed of them.

A thicker girl--not fat--but... curvy, named Diwata, wore PVC or slick rubber suit that was tight enough Alison could clearly see her labia making a highly visible 'camel toe' crease between her thighs.

A sour looking girl, who Alison thought looked 'tough' wore only a bra and panties--underwear that were frilly and baroque and seemed to have more straps and belts than they could possibly need. Alison could see some sort of hand-held control clipped onto the waist of her panties and a rubber cable ran into the gusset--and presumably... into her vagina? Alison caught her name as 'Samantha' which Alison thought was very Western for a Tersnian girl.

The final inmate was a tall beauty--lean and toned, she stood in very high heels that, Alison noted, had small locks on them, and had her hands folded behind her back so her palms rested under each opposite elbow.

She was naked and Alison could see bright pink skin on her buttocks and breasts that from what Alison could only guess at, were the marks of a fairly recent spanking? There didn't seem to be any bruising--Alison had read a great deal about Tersnian spankings and thought maybe that indicated a more mild implement? Something like that.

Orders were issued, the tough looking girl gaping in obvious wordless outrage at one point and glaring intensely at the Matron--but everyone else repeated the equivalent of Yes Mistress in the Island tongue, performed a low curtsey and then scattered--perhaps to do chores?

Samantha stalked off, figurative storm-clouds gathered above her head.

Amihan hurried over to Alison and knelt by the ottoman Alison was seated on. Miss Atmas came and stood nearby, towering over Alison.

"Well, nene, let me properly welcome you. I want to make it clear, right away, that while you are here, you are subject to my orders--I am responsible for you, so you will do as you are told... or be punished."

She said the last, lightly, with a smile--but Alison fought the nearly overpowering urge to squirm in her seat.

"I'll behave," she said in a hushed voice.

"Good--I've no doubt--to an American this must seem both entirely alien and entirely awful."

Alison nodded, slowly--she didn't want to disagree with anything the matron said.

"Amihan will be your escort today. The rules between the two of you are complex--and if you were Tersnian, I would expect you to discipline her. However," she clearly saw the horrified look on Alison's face, "seeing as you are American, I think that the social stratification here will be most unusual. I'm holding you both to cooperate with each other. If there is discord, I will hold you both responsible. Clear?"

"C-clear--yes ma'am," Alison said. It wasn't.

"I doubt that," Miss Atmas said, with enough of a hint of humor in her voice that Alison felt a burst of relief. "Well, you had best behave yourself, Amihan. Answer her questions as truthfully--and embarrassingly--as you can."

Alison blushed at the last bit--but Amihan didn't look overly distressed as Ms. Atmas turned and headed off.

Alison felt awkward, standing there with the girl--but she wasn't sure what to do next.

"Let's go get you moved in!" Amihand said, again taking Alison's hand and pulling / yanking her along towards the stairs.

Alison let herself be pulled up to the corridors with several doors.

"She's got you over here," Amihan said. "We sleep in the 'kennels' and she didn't want to put you in there--thankfully."

Alison was glad not to be in whatever the 'kennels' were--but when she saw the room, she was taken aback. It was grand. There was a huge bed--at least a king-sized bed--but maybe larger. It had thick sheets. There was an artificial bear-skin rug on the floor--artificial because the 'bear' had eight legs. It was in front of a hearth.

There were a number of ornate chairs about the room and another bathroom 'alcove'--set into the wall with no privacy but lavish appointments. Alison was pleased to see a regular, western, sit-toilet as well as a more traditional squat toilet.

She was less enthusiastic to see the plethora of restraints built into the bed, many of the chairs, and even the toilets. A 'sex swing' hung near one of the open bay windows. It was thickly padded with sturdy, but soft looking cuffs for wrists and ankles. The foot of the bed seemed to have a built-in pillory. She stared.

Amihan, had presented the room--but for moments looked confused--and then she got it: "Oh! Alison--yes, this is one of the client rooms! I should have told you--I'm sorry. It's very clean. The bed-clothes are changed between uses and sterilized. The material is designed to be easy to clean. It should be fine--come, we can try it."

When Alison didn't move, Amihan,again, yanked her forward and jumped up onto the bed. She was pulling Alison by the wrist and Alison slid her shoes off and climbed onto the bed. Her heart was racing.

She'd read hundreds of pages on Tersnian culture--mostly written by westerners who had very little firsthand experience--but now that she was here, she found herself surprisingly flustered. Confronted with the reality of the Tersnian methods, she was shaken.

She didn't want to admit it--but she was also turned on. Amihan lay on the bed, and pulled Alison beside her.

"See? Comfortable!" Amihan said. Alison nodded. "You are here to study how Tersnian punishment works? Yes?"

"Oh--uh, that's--that's not all," Alison stammered. She felt the heat blazing in her cheeks.

Amihan nodded, thinking. "Okay--how Tersnian sex works?"

Alison blinked. Amihan was sitting up beside her looking down at her.

"I'm doing a major--a course of study in Tersnian society," Alison started. "It's supposed--"

Amihan bent down and kissed her on the lips. Oh!

Alison blinked.

Amihan threw a leg over Alison's body and shifted to look down at her.

"We are allowed to play a little," she said, looking down at Alison like she was prey. "I won't do it if you say no--you're new to this."

Alison had every intention of saying 'no.' This was frightening--but Amihan, all 5-foot-nothing of her was cute and friendly looking and her smile, although mischievous looking, wasn't mean or cruel.

"We would get in trouble?" Alison asked, tentative.

"A little," Amihan said. "Maybe--me, probably. I'm already in trouble though. You might get in a very small amount of trouble--but you should try it anyway--if you want to learn."

The last bit hit home--Alison was painfully aware how little--how unprepared for this--she was. She swallowed, and glanced at the door. It was heavy and closed.

"O-okay--show me," she decided. From what she'd read about Tersnian society, sex--sexual interaction--domination--and punishment--as well as pleasure--was comparatively common place between people at all levels, including friends... even casual friends.

Amihan nodded, excited. "I will teach you a little, Alison-kan," she said, with a gentle smirk. "Okay? I will be careful--for a Tersnian-girl, gentle."

Alison... squirmed under the girl. "Gentle sounds nice," she said, unsure.

Amihan giggled. "For a Tersnian-girl," she said. That seemed to make a big difference. "Now--for this game, we are new friends, okay?"

"Okay," Alison said.

"We are trying to figure out--in our heads--which of us is... 'on top'--the more dominant. Even for new friends, yes?"

Alison nodded. On the island, it was held that there was ALWAYS an unseen hierarchy, whether official or not. Where equalities existed, they were there to be re-aligned. Someone was always in charge.

"Now--we can get in trouble for 'getting it wrong'--but that's... complex," she seemed to taste the word. "Too advanced. For now we assume I am in charge--you are under me. Yes?"

This sounded less good--but Alison was very uncomfortably aware of her body's reaction.

She bit her lower lip and nodded.

Amihan brushed Alison's hair back. "Good! So I am in charge--and we have some 'playtime'--" she glanced at the door.

"Now, we might get in trouble for playing--we both know it--but both of us are 'hungry,' and getting in trouble is part of Tersnian-way, yes?"

Alison blinked. Could she get in trouble here--she was just an observer, wasn't she? Something told her she very well could get in some kind of trouble--but she decided that if she got kicked out for 'playing' that would be okay. She'd had a number of options on where to start and, while this had been one of the scarier ones, if the Madame sent her packing, she could go to the college and observe there. That might even be better!

Amihan took her silence as agreement.

"We don't like getting in trouble--" Amihan explained--"but it happens." She shrugged. Her small hands begin to undo Alison's blouse.

"What are you--"

"Having a look," Amihan said, shooing her hands away. She touched her own translucent silk-like pajama-top. "You can see Amihan?" her hand moved under her own breast. Alison felt like she had to pee. "Amihan is on-top, so she is going to have a look at you. It's okay to be embarrass--just put up with it--"

Alison... nodded.

The girl went back to undoing the buttons.

"Now, we are new friends--so having a look, not so bad--a little uncomfortable--but it's okay--how we do things." she paused, thinking. "If you do not believe Amihan, we can stop now and you come back when you check and find out I'm telling the truth?"

Alison believed her.

"We--we can go on--" How far was this going to go?

Amihan grinned widely. "Brave Alison!"

Alison blushed harder.

Her blouse came away. Amihan looked at her bra with a frown.

"Alison's breasts are a little small for this," she said. "You do not need the support?"

Alison was shocked by the comment and felt her face flare. "I--I don't--"

Amihan was holding some kind of tool that she used to effortlessly slice through the straps, pulling the bra away.

"HEY!" Alison barked at Amihan loudly enough to startle the girl.

"What?" She sounded actually confused.

"That's my bra! That's--I paid for that!"

Amihan binked--nodded. "You wanted to keep it on--"

"I didn't want it destroyed!"

Amihan nodded.

"Amihan will get you new panites and things after this. If you are living in Tersnia, the less you wear under your shirt, the better. I would not use the kutsilyo ng damit on a newcomer like you--but many would--even if you said 'no.'"

Alison nodded, and swallowed. Shit--well, she... was here to learn.

"Okay--"

"Okay!"

Alison wondered if the girl was just taking advantage of the newcomer--but when Amihan bent in to kiss her again, the kiss--on her lips--was gentle and warm.

"Amihan will be even more careful," she decided.

Alison closed her eyes. "I--can--can you just explain what you're doing--what we would be doing? It doesn't have to be so careful that I'm not able to participate--it's just new to me--I don't understand everything."

According to the literature, they were now doing a kind of social 'dance' where the dominant (Amihan) was exercising her higher social standing both for her own enjoyment and the social requirements of dominating the lower person.

Alison, as the lower, was expected to 'put up with it'--but, according to what she'd read, while she wasn't expected to enjoy the actual 'subjugation,' she was expected to enjoy the "positive societal reinforcement"--whatever that meant. She was pretty sure the writers didn't even really know.

Sanzas
Sanzas
141 Followers