Catholic College Boy's Punishment

Story Info
Painful punishment for breaking the rule of chastity.
1.6k words
4
12.6k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are over the age of 18

JD begrudgingly walked along with the 21 year old prefect, Brandon, as they headed toward the Monsignor's office. 19 year old JD had been sent to the Holy Innocents Finishing Academy by his parents who were religious zealots. The academy was an all boys school for young men aged 19-21.

JD hated the school. They had to attend daily masses and faced harsh punishment if they weren't present.

Corporal punishment was used at the academy. JD had only been at the school two months and had already witnessed a spanking. Two weeks earlier JD and his dorm mate, a 19 year old ginger named Daniel, were chilling in their room when the schools swim coach came knocking. Apparently Daniel had been seen smoking on the academy grounds which was strictly prohibited.

JD pretended to be busy in his books as the coach had yanked Daniels pants and boxers down around his ankles and forced him to bend over the edge of his bed. The coach first used his hand to lay spanks down on Daniel's ass until his ass was beat red and Daniel was promising he'd learned his lesson. Then the coach took his belt off and made Daniel count out twenty strokes for twenty cigarettes in a pack.

The coach left leaving JD and Daniel looking at each other uncomfortably. Daniel meekly got up and pulled his pants and underwear up before going to the bathroom. JD could hear Daniel sniffling in the bathroom, crying more from the humiliation than the pain.

JD and Brandon rounded a corner in the hallway and approached the door of Monsignor Hernandez's office. Brandon held onto the shoulder of JD's shirt tightly and knocked on the door. JD looked out stoically as the door was opened by the 45 year old Monsignor Jose Hernandez.

Brandon said "Monsignor, I believe you've been expecting me."

Monsignor Hernandez looked JD up and down and replied "yes, I have. Bring the sinner in." He waved for them to enter the room.

The Monsignor walked behind his large oak desk and sat down. Brandon led JD to an uncomfortable wooden chair in front of the desk and, by pushing on his shoulders, pushed him into a seated position.

JD began protesting as Brandon began using rope to secure his arms to the arm rests. Monsignor Hernandez silenced him by saying "Son, unless you want to face your parents for being kicked out of school you will allow Prefect Brandon to secure you to the chair for your punishment."

Brandon locked eyes with JD and Brandon cocked his eyebrows. The 19 year old quit fighting and allowed his ankles and wrists to be secured the chair. He wasn't going anywhere. Monsignor Hernandez asked "So, what were you caught doing JD?"

JD felt his face redden. When he didn't answer the Monsignor turned his head and said "Brandon, why don't you help JD out since he seems tongue tied."

Brandon smiled and said with pride "I found him in the dorm showers after curfew. He was touching himself."

JD looked down in embarrassment. The normally cocky, stoner didn't look as stoic as he did a few moments ago. Monsignor Hernandez accusingly pressed "and did JD seem to be enjoying touching himself?"

Brandon replied "His penis was erect. I think if I hadn't caught him he would have finished his sinful act." The way Brandon said 'sinful' almost sounded fake to JD. Like he was faking this holier than thou persona. Truth be told Brandon enjoyed being able to bring students to the Monsignor for punishment. Unfortunately for Brandon, he would find himself here for punishment in a month, but that's a story for another time.

The Monsignor told JD "son, it was made clear at orientation that any sexual activity was strictly prohibited at this institution."

The cocky JD said "I didn't think it counted if my hand was my partner."

Hernandez sternly replied "Son, it is sinful to spill your seed in any form if it is not in the covenant of marriage, but don't worry I trust we can teach you the error of your ways." He stood up and said "Brandon get his pants and underwear down please." JD protested "Whoa. Hey. Nobody's taking my pants down. If you're gonna whip me you can do it over my pants."

The Monsignor raised his hands and silenced him as Brandon crouched in front of JD and began unhooking the young man's belt. JD had to lift his butt as Brandon began tugging on his jeans and boxer briefs. JD gulped as Hernandez said "I didn't say anything about administering a spanking. You wanted to exploit your sex organs so those are what must be punished." With one swift tug Brandon yanked down JD's pants and boxer briefs over his knees and letting them crumple on top of his bound ankles.

Brandon and the Monsignor observed JD's full brown bush with an uncut four inch flaccid dick flop out of his pants. JD's plump testicles now rested on the seat of the wooden chair. The skinny twink didn't appear to have much body hair, but had a thick bush.

"Wh... what are those for?" JD gulped out as he watched Monsignor slip on latex gloves and open a drawer in his desk. Hernandez replied "they are for my protection from these." He had pulled out a clear drawstring bag that contained a bunch of stinging nettle leaves."

Brandon placed his hands on JD's shoulders to hold him down as Hernandez crouched beside the chair. JD winced as Hernandez roughly grabbed the base of his scrotum and pulled hard, stretching his nuts that were desperately trying to retract. With the other hand he fitted JD's scrotum in the sack. JD felt the nettle leaves surrounding every of inch of his sack. Then Hernandez grabbed both ends of the drawstring securing it tightly inside.

JD felt the stinging instantly. It was like hundreds of pricks on every inch of his scrotum. He began begging "PLEASE. I'll never masturbate again!!!!!! Please take it off."

Hernandez calmly reached in a cabinet and pulled out a large bowl full of light red fluid. He sat it on his desk and began waving a gloved hand in it. Through the stinging pain in his balls JD felt fear as he read the label on the side of the bowl "chili extract."

Hernandez said "You were so keen on achieving an orgasm, then you will achieve an orgasm, no matter how much it hurts."

Hernandez wrapped his dripping, chili extract covered, gloved hand around the base of JD's penis and began jerking. JD felt his penis begin to chub. His penis began burning as the warm liquid was used a lube up and down his hardening shaft. It felt like his penis was on fire, but despite the odds his dick grew to its full 6 inches.

Between the stinging pin pricks of the nettles on his balls and his shaft feeling like it was on fire JD couldn't take it anymore and began crying. His cockiness was completely gone as he began sobbing and begging, only able to get out "p......please....... No more."

In his pain, JD didn't even realize he was close and was suddenly shuddering as a cum rope began shooting out of his burning, now bright red, glans. Two more jets dribbled down the monsignors gloved hand.

JD had his eyes shut and was quietly sobbing. He didn't realize that Hernandez had removed his hand from his deflating penis. JD looked down to see Hernandez removing the drawstring sack from his scrotum.

jD's once purple cock head was now bright red, matching the rest of his burning shrinking dick and his scrotum was covered in red welts from the nettles.

Hernandez got his face within inches of JD's as Brandon began untying him and asked "Young man, what have you learned?" JD sucked back tears and replied "That what I did was sinful. I won't masturbate again."

Hernandez nodded and said "Good. Brandon, let's help him back to his dorm.

Thankfully it was night and most students were in their dorms. Hernandez and Brandon walked on either side of JD as he shuffled along. Every step he took caused his tortured scrotum and shaft to brush against the fabric of his underwear sending fiery jolts through his body. His hands cupped the crotch of his jeans as they walked.

They swung the door of JD and Daniel's dorm room open to find Daniel, much to his misfortune, in a compromising position. He was on his back on his bed wearing only a t-shirt. A bottle of lotion was propped up on his hip while he quickly tried to cover his rod of 19 year old manhood between his legs.

Hernandez gasped "mother Mary, another one. Brandon I'm afraid I'll need your help with this one too. Son, how dare you disobey the laws of chastity.."

Daniel continued clutching his softening erection and tried to stumble up an excuse. Hernandez cut him off saying "quiet boy. Come with us this instant. No need to put on clothes, this an all male school. Anyone who sees you will know what male anatomy looks like."

Daniel slowly got off the bed and headed toward the door to follow Monsignor Hernandez and the prefect. Judging by the state of the dried tears on JD's face he assumed it would be bad. When he passed JD he asked "dude what are they gonna do?"

JD ominously said "Bro, of all the times you could pick. You're really gonna regret deciding to wank right now."

The End