Incorporation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping her hands across her chest, she made a short bow. "Now, I've proved my point. I want to make sure you're thinking rationally when these conflicts of interest inevitably arise. We all are investing a lot in you to make sure that you succeed."

Selyssa grunted, still a little unsure, but the demoness was making sense. She did want to resolve this amicably.

"Now that you know, what do you want to do?" Nepthys paused, curling her hand into a fist.

"I want to fuck all of you," confessed Selyssa abruptly, "but I want to fuck her most of all. She is special to me."

"As it should be. As long as you let us in, we are happy. Please, share all of our bodies, together."

The demoness winked a purple eye. "Care to try again?"

The scene rewound before her eyes, her body involuntarily taking footsteps backwards until she was once again outside the door. The sound of fucking commenced again, wet slapping echoing from within the suite.

Emotions roiling, she warred within herself. She couldn't just make her anger disappear. Just maybe, however, there was something stronger.

Looking down, she stared at her mottled penis, throbbing and ready. Always ready. Always hungry.

It wasn't that easy, though. Was it? If she gave in to her desires here, what remained of her resistance to her transformation would be gone. Was she willing to go that far?

Did she really have any resistance left at this point? All she had done for the last month was fuck demoness after demoness. She couldn't really claim that she had exclusive rights to Aline's body while fucking around.

Maybe... she just needed to accept that she was overreacting. Was it really that bad if Aline fucked the other demonesses? She could hardly blame her for having fun with them.

That was it, the last piece to the puzzle. She didn't have exclusive rights to Aline's body. Being her Master wasn't the same thing as owning her.

As that realization clicked into place, she suddenly knew what she wanted to do, her body inflamed with desire. She would take her pleasure from these demonesses, as their true Master. It would be glorious.

She slammed the door open, striding forward confidently on the plush carpet with her hooved feet. Pointing at Karyssa, she waved her hand to the left. "Back," she ordered. "You're in my position."

Bemused, the demoness did as she was commanded, her black dildo slipping from Aline's sopping wet snatch. She offered up the leash she held in her left hand, brows raised.

Selyssa pressed a hand against the demoness' chest, pushing her against the wall firmly, taking the leash with her other hand. "Stay there and watch. That is your punishment." She could afford to be just a little jealous where her lover was concerned.

Turning to address her lover, her arousal doubled. Seeing Aline suspended helplessly in the air, her pussy exposed, was sending her into a frenzy. She yanked on the leash, pulling Aline's head back. Her lover gurgled as it choked her, her mouth gargling Sapphis' cock. It served her right for choosing the demonesses over her. She was about to find out what she had been missing.

Wrapping her purple hands over Aline's ankles, she swung the woman closer to her. A servant always comes to do her Master's bidding.

Her cock pointed straight at Aline's pussy, thrumming with anticipation. She couldn't wait any more. Stepping forward, she sank her length into Aline's gaping hole, sliding herself in without any resistance.

The overwhelming sensation of fucking was back. Only this time, it wasn't just any demoness. It was the first one she had made. She was special, this woman that had caused her to fall from grace and embrace her new monstrous form.

She raised her wings up, savoring the sensations as her body fed the pleasure back into her core like a molten spear. The ropes swayed, her lover's body bouncing against her cock, ass flexing as she easily took her lord's length.

Her balls slapped against her lover's ass, the enormous round orbs swaying hypnotically. As her transformation had advanced, not only had they grown, but they had also begun to glow, a fluorescent purple highlighting her testes. Another sign of the power she was impregnating these demonesses with.

Selyssa frowned. This felt amazing, but there was something missing. She couldn't hear her lover's screams of adoration because her mouth was plugged with Sapphis' dick.

Staring at Sapphis, she briefly considered. "Stop pegging her mouth, and do me instead," she ordered. She slapped Aline's butt. "She has been naughty enough today, and doesn't deserve the taste of your cock."

Sapphis chuckled, slipping her enormous black and white penis free from Aline's seeking lips. "As you wish, my Master.

Aline whined for Sapphis' missing dick, but Sapphis patted her on the cheek. "Another time, slut. Your Master wants me to attend to her needs, and I must obey, as must you."

Stepping around the suspended woman, Sapphis stepped lightly on her platform boots. "You won't regret this, Master," she hissed, her glowing face upturned in a grin. "Once you experience this, you'll want to do it over and over again. Believe me."

Selyssa shrugged her bony shoulders. "Show me," she ordered, her forked tongue sliding between her lips. "Make me believe."

Sapphis chuckled, swinging around behind her Master. Her ruffled latex skirt rubbed along Selyssa's side. "Don't complain to me later that we can't do this all the time."

It took a little bit of effort for Sapphis to find the right spot, but once she did, her fleshy penis was shoved inside. It felt different than cocks Selyssa had taken before in her past life, thick and rubbery. More like a dildo than a cock, but just as good. Even better, since it swelled inside her with each thrust.

She imagined the girthy length, its black and white spirals widening as Sapphis' cock swelled. No wonder it had been driving Aline crazy. Trust a demoness to understand pleasure.

Focusing, she rammed herself into Aline, pushing her body further away with each thrust, to increase the sensation on her entire length. Sapphis' penis jammed into her hole, a sudden jerking motion putting her off her rhythm.

Hissing, she moved her wing out of the way so she could peer past her armored ribcage. Karyssa had decided to join the fun, lifting up Sapphis' skirt and ramming her black dildo into the gothic beauty's snatch.

They were running a train, each of them plugging into the next demoness. With every thrust, they all thrusted, running in parallel. A pleasure train that huffed and gasped with every burst of pleasure. It felt amazing.

Aline was shouting and crying out, tortured by Selyssa's cock. As it should be. All of them, fucking, together.

She could feel Sapphis' rubber dick swelling inside her, the demoness' cum gushing into her slick pussy. Her own cock spasmed, ready to burst. This was the purest form of demonic sex.

As she began to orgasm, the scene began to evaporate. Her vision sparkled, the air catching fire. Wrinkling like a combusting piece of paper, her view suddenly dropped away. It was disorienting at first, but she was able to anchor herself via the incredible pleasure squeezing her dick.

She was suddenly back in the warehouse, pulsing her seed into Nepthys. The sleep demoness had accomplished her goal, and was now receiving her reward for teasing her Master. She should be angry, but all the hate had burned out of her. The demoness had truly helped her, and deserved to be fucked thoroughly.

She blinked, grunting as her penis pulsed inside the purple demoness. Nepthy's muscles flexed as she moved her hips upwards to accommodate her bulk more fully. "Fill me, master," she whispered, rotating her body to expose her bobbing breasts, cupped enticingly by tight leather. "Your reward for learning my lesson."

Selyssa slapped her ass, hard. "Your reward for giving your lesson," she replied acerbically.

As her penis finished emptying, she slipped out, her swollen length dangling delightfully. She was already ready for another go. It would serve the demoness right for daring to take her through such an offensive exercise.

Her eyes narrowed as she glanced at Sapphis, who was standing nearby, her hands folded nonchalantly. "What were you doing in Nepthys dream?" she asked sharply.

Sapphis blinked, an enigmatic smile on her face. "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. Are you really going to blame me for something that happened in your mind?"

Selyssa twisted her lips, but she let it go. It wasn't really worth pursuing. The demoness had only had an incidental role in her dreamscape, after all... she peered downwards, looking at the creature's ruffled skirt. Did Sapphis really possess a latex penis?

"Master, there is something happening," came the rough voice of Spydra. "I think you should take a look at this."

Her curiosity would have to wait. Slapping a hand against her bony thigh, she trotted over to the front of the racks. The open space over the concrete slab had changed. A dark purplish orb had appeared, threads of black rippling through the sphere.

She blinked, wondering if she was imagining things. The bright lighting from the spotlights gave the strange orb an odd shadow. It distorted and squeezed into a long oval that flowed up the wall like a gooey, dark liquid.

There was definitely something there. She wasn't dreaming this time.

The sphere morphed before she had time to prepare. It shifted, growing oblong, taller and wider. The bottom touched the concrete floor, pooling into a black circle. The top rotated, a scintillating array of light coming from somewhere within.

A howl echoed from deep inside its shimmering surface, and suddenly they were upon them, spilling from the portal like a tidal wave. Fangs flashing, they moved with odd skittering motions, knuckles pressing against the hard concrete as they spread out, claws scrabbling.

"Hold the line!" shouted Hydress, her multiple heads speaking in different tones to form a melody that penetrated the cacophony of the attack. "These Carcussii are meant to distract us, to prevent us from putting up a consolidated defense. Stick to the plan and you'll be fine."

Selyssa knew this was directed more at her than the other demonesses, as she had little experience with the different monstrosities of Middlehaven. The warning was well taken, as the tiny little brutes were ugly.

That was fine. She hadn't exactly been doing nothing during their preparations for this fight. "Suppressing fire!" she ordered.

In response, Hydress pulled the trigger on some of the launchers. Flasks launched from their muzzles, crashing against the mottled skin of the attackers. The purple ooze inside exploded outwards, glowing purple tendrils wrapping themselves around the disfigured bodies.

Unearthly screeches echoed off the steel walls of the warehouse as the tendrils squeezed tight, cutting into their skin. Blood oozed to the floor, making the surface slick. She would have to keep that in mind while advancing towards the portal.

"Attack!" she shrieked, spotting the first of the demonesses emerging. They were weaving their fingers to summon magical spells, and she didn't want to give them time to work.

Ithiss held out her hand, a spike of ice flowing downwards like an icicle. When it touched the floor, it coalesced into a white staff, tipped with a circular top, within which a blue crystal glowed. She spoke a harsh word, and a burst of freezing water blasted from the circle, coating the enemy in front of her with ice.

Frozen in full outreach, its silvery skin glowed under a thick icy sheet. Smacking the butt of her staff against the floor, Ithiss stepped forward and kicked the beast with her metallic boot. It shattered into several pieces, viscera spilling out onto the floor.

Another monster attacked her from her left side, barking as its mouth flaps opened to reveal a circular toothy maw. It leapt, attempting to sink its teeth into the demoness' shoulder, but right before it could connect, the tip of a parasol was jammed into its throat.

Sapphis laughed maniacally, skipping forward as she opened the top, spikes shooting from the end to spear through the monster's mouth. The parasol spun, a white spiral spinning out from the center in a hypnotic fashion.

The monster moaned pitifully, unable to break free. Selyssa couldn't see what was happening on the other end as the parasol spun more quickly, whirling around and around. Reaching out with her other hand, she pulled the center towards her, the parasol snapping shut with finality.

The tip of the parasol was clear, no spikes, and no monster. It had simply vanished into the aether. Sapphis chuckled, spinning her weapon through the air and tucking it under her arm, pulling her legs together until the heels of her boots clicked together. How terrifying!

Nepthys' attacks weren't nearly so obvious. Her leather coated body dissolved into smoke, monster after monster neatly cut in two by a thin knife she had concealed under her top. Even with her efforts, there were still far more than she could handle alone.

It was her turn to join the fray. Focusing within, she summoned the warmth of the fire that always inhabited her core. It expanded, crackling along the surface of her skin. Flickering warmth radiated outwards, superheated air flowing over her body.

She had experimented with this several times, taking advice from the other demonesses. None of them knew exactly how it worked, as their abilities were different from hers, but they could at least describe some of the powers Barakagon had displayed. Knowing what was possible was useful in and of itself. It had only remained for her to figure out how.

Now, she could put that experimentation to good use. She didn't need any weapons, when her body itself was a weapon.

Her opponent skulked along the floor past the others, walking sideways as it stared at her with bulging eyes. It must be suspicious of the tremendous heat she was emitting. Skipping nimbly past a strike from Sapphis' parasol, it darted towards her.

Its slavering jaws slid open sideways, saliva spilling from its wedge shaped face. Springing from the ground, it attacked, claws extended. She moved her hand instantaneously, sliding her talons around its throat. She watched it with malevolence as it burst into flames, shrieking as its flesh melted under her fiery aura. An ugly, insignificant worm, beneath her notice.

She squeezed, smashing its throat as if it was made of yogurt. It popped wetly, eyes going glassy. Roaring, she tossed it at the ranks of the ones racing up behind it, scattering them like bowling pins.

That opened a path for her to make a run at the demonesses, who by now were setting up a battle line. The one in her way had a cowl of flame licking around her shoulders. Selyssa cracked her neck, stomping towards her, talons outstretched. Child's play.

The building shuddered, knocking Selyssa off balance. She hissed as her shoulder smacked against the floor, rolling over as concrete shards fell around her.

A slab detached from the ceiling, crushing an enemy demoness with an ugly thud, her limbs unconsciously flailing. On top of the slab posed a man dressed in yellow spandex, his outfit stretched tight enough to delineate his enormous muscles.

"Hello there!" he bellowed, his voice ringing in her ears. "Halt, evildoers! Sturdy Dan has arrived to arrest your dirty deeds!"

He smacked an absurdly large fist into his palm with a wet thud, the air shuddering in sympathy. "Nefarious deeds cannot survive sunlight's disinfectant!" he declared, swinging his foot in an overhead smash. One of the attacking carcussii instantly turned into a red smear on the floor, its dismembered head bouncing onto a spike of broken rebar, jaw hinged open in surprise.

Some of the surrounding demonesses turned to face this new threat, but they were flung back by the arrival of two more superheroes from the guild. Skyline planted her armored foot into the horned head of a short demoness, while another was wrapped up within Lunastat's whip. Her cat ears flexed as she spun her victim in a circle, trussing her up tightly.

Selyssa groaned. This was exactly what she didn't want. Why did the most annoying superheroes always show up at the worst time? How could they have known about this battle?

"Ha! Ha!" shouted Sturdy Dan in his stentorian voice. "Can none of you stand up to me in a fair fight?" He slammed his hammer like fists together, knuckle to knuckle, with a tremendous bang. A spherical shockwave burst outwards, smashing a few of the smaller demons to the ground, their legs bent at awkward angles.

A feminine moan echoed from the portal. "Oh, dear. Why would anyone bother going head to head with you?" a voice asked silkily.

A long, thick leg stepped through, perfectly formed toes resting upon the concrete. Her thighs were bare, highlighting her entirely green skin, which had a slick, wet sheen to it. The demoness chuckled as she swayed into view, her confident pose made of pure sex.

The sheen continued up her body, highlighting her wet pussy, and four large breasts, two pairs stacked on top of each other. They wobbled as she padded closer to the heroes, their mottled coloring making them look like reptile eggs.

Their obscene size was only rivalled by a truly enormous dick that swelled from between her legs, greenish veins running along its length. Her balls were the size of plums, each decorated with a painted red star on the side. The purplish spheres knocked against each other with every step she took.

Her facial features had been smoothed over, the bone structure of her skull stretched into a single, consolidated horn, a cone-like spiral which extended at least a foot outwards from the back of her head. Her eyes were sunken, a poisonous green flame dancing within. Insectile and reptilian, smashed together into one package. She was every inch a queen, and she knew it.

Worse, she was extremely attractive, and not just to her demonic eyes, though how much of that was due to the green gas which emitted from her shoulders, Selyssa couldn't say. Her penis was stiff, yearning to be stuffed inside the demoness' lubricated snatch. She almost forgot herself completely, suddenly desiring to kneel at this demon lord's feet.

Sturdy Dan's smile slid right off his face. In the short time she had known him from the guild, it was the first time Selyssa had seen him look even a little bit uncomfortable. Her heart lurched. As much as she enjoyed seeing it, she didn't fancy facing this new opponent, either. Unless she wanted to give up and spend some quality time between the demon lord's legs.

The demoness stepped forward confidently, as if she owned the place. Sturdy Dan's jaw was slack, his hands forgotten at his sides. Stepping daintily over the corpses of the carcussii, she lifted one hand to cup the hero's chin.

A haze of green surrounded her body, encompassing them both. "Everyone is so confident until they are forced to face reality," she chuckled, reaching for the bulge in his pants.

Selyssa took a step forward. This was her chance to attack the demoness, while she was distracted dealing with the hero. Only, it was getting increasingly hard to think.

Her steps slowed to a halt. What was that amazing smell? Cinnamon and sugar, fresh bread just pulled from the oven. A tasty treat she couldn't wait to sink her teeth into.