Incorporation Ch. 04

Story Info
Selyssa prepares for battle with another demon lord.
11k words
4.78
4.5k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

The demon lord strolled through the industrial warehouse confidently, surveying the recent preparations for the upcoming battle. The remaining pallets had been removed, leaving behind a skeletal framework of shelving units. These had then been upgraded with a series of grenade launchers, filled to the brim with all kinds of interesting potions.

The lighting had been similarly enhanced, a series of spotlights installed on top of the racks. Not only would they help to illuminate the battlefield, but in a pinch they could also be used to temporarily blind the enemy. She was uncertain whether it would be enough. They would be mainly relying upon the fact that their enemies would not be expecting to walk into a trap.

They would need all the help they could get when the invasion began, as she had only been able to gather a small, loyal cadre together in the time allotted. It would have to do.

The demoness closed her eyes, savoring the lustful memories of her new conquests. The summoning and fucking seemed almost nonstop, but she couldn't afford to rest. Now that she had decided upon her path forward, she was determined to implement it. For the sake of all those she loved.

She sighed. Even if her goals hadn't changed, she certainly had. She could hardly claim that the woman she had once been would have willingly copulated with demonesses of all shapes and sizes.

She couldn't blame it all on her dick, however. She had wanted to do it with them. The lustful fire burning inside her appeared to be unquenchable, and that suited the new her. She loved fitting her enlarged cock inside their wet pussies. If she had her way, that's all she would do all day. It was a wonder demons managed to get anything done.

Perhaps the only way she could hope to conquer her lust was through necessity. If the demons managed to invade earth, there would certainly be no relaxation for her at all. That was impetus enough for her to prepare, but she still felt weak. There was so much more she needed to do to grow her empire into a real force to keep the demons in their own world.

Demons. They weren't any different from her, but they needed to know their place, and she would be the one to lay down the law. She looked over her thick skinned hand and grinned, flexing her talons. She had the power.

Flipping her multicolored hair over her shoulder, she turned and marched towards the eclectic collection of demonesses waiting for her in the corner. Sapphis turned, her fiery eyes lighting up at the sight of her Master. "Selyssa," she hissed," nodding her head with respect. "It is good to see you. Our preparations are complete."

Since her transformation into a demon lord was now complete, she had decided to drop her old name. Selene had served her well as a human, but it didn't fit her monstrous body. After some consultation with the demonesses, she had chosen something more appropriate. It suited her. Made her feel in charge. Just as it should.

"Very well. Line up. It's time."

She grinned, looking over the beginnings of her first circle as they climbed to their feet. First was Sapphis, as gothic as ever, folding her gloved hands serenely over her latex blouse. One could be forgiven for believing that she was a proper maid, fit only for cleaning. Looks could be deceptive.

Next to her was an abomination called Spydra, a strange fusion of a humanoid upper body and a fat spider abdomen. She still couldn't quite believe that she had fucked that thing, but she had to confess the demoness certainly did have a way of making it pleasurable.

Ithiss stood next to the drider, running her blue hands up and down her wrists. A sheen of ice was building up as they stroked, revealing her affinity. Selyssa had been pleased to discover that her inner fire was more than sufficient to conquer the new demoness' subzero body. It would have been incredibly awkward if their pubes had accidentally frozen together during copulation.

Looming above the other demonesses, Hydress' multitude of wyvern heads made her look fierce and unapproachable. Nothing was further from the truth, as she was actually quite sweet in bed. The lower part of her body certainly functioned properly.

Tucked in behind the others, a long, lithe figure leaned against the wall, her eyes halfway closed. Dressed in black leather, her arms were folded over her chest, her long, black claws resting against her arms. When she noticed Selyssa looking at her, she nodded subtly, her onyx horns flashing.

She had fucked all of this motley looking crew several times, to ensure they would have sufficient power to face this battle. Her demonic transformation had expanded her horizons on what she was willing to mate with, but the logistical challenges of making love to the more monstrous demonesses were significant.

It was fortunate that the demonesses were willing to share, otherwise it would have taken far longer to feed all of them. Amorous creatures, they were quite comfortable with indulging themselves with each other's bodies until she was ready to service them.

This free sharing of carnal appetites was new to Selene, but she was quickly becoming used to it. Demonesses apparently would often fill their free time with sex, and she now understood why. Keeping their desires satisfied went a long way towards keeping them docile and trouble free.

As a side effect, these sexual encounters had allowed Selene to get to know them better. She was surprised to find that she quite liked them. Sapphis would do anything she was told with a mischevious glint in her eye. Spydra would spin enormously complicated mysteries, which Hydress would solve only after everyone else had guessed incorrectly.

Nepthys was the most mysterious of the bunch. At first, Selene had thought that she was stuck up and aloof for ignoring the antics of the others, but was amused to find that the demoness was often asleep with her eyes open. She never let that get in the way of her duties, though. Or her sex life.

In all, the new life she had relaxed into with the first circle demonessess had actually been... rather nice. Something she wouldn't have at all thought during her first encounter with Karyssa.

She hissed in her mind. Karyssa. The demoness hadn't contacted her at all since she had left with Aline, and she had no idea what she was doing. The other demonesses hadn't seen her, so she must be lying low.

She was getting distracted. There was no time to ruminate on the missing demoness, not when they were about to be attacked. Time for the briefing.

She glanced over her new allies. "You all know the score, but I will reiterate to ensure we're all on the same page. Thanks to the information you have brought with you from Middlehaven, we have determined the time and the place of the demonic invasion. My goal is to defeat them, here and now, to declare my supremacy. To lock the gate, and prevent any other incursions."

Ithiss looked at her painted nails, clearly not invested in her speech. Fine, she would give them a reason to listen. "If we win this, I promise to put together a personal sexual scenario for each and every one of you."

That got their attention. Even Nepthys sat up, five pairs of interested glowing eyes upon her. She should have known. From the short time she had known them, the demonesses had shown precious little interest in anything other than sex.

Breathing deeply, she sighed, a whiff of brimstone tickling her nostrils. "We will likely be vastly outnumbered. I am relying upon you all to do your best to keep the enemy off me while I engage their commander. From what I understand, if I am able to beat their leader, the invasion should be over."

"A rather antissseptic phrase for what is required," hissed Hydress.

"She makes it sound like she's going to have a tea party with them," grinned Sapphis. "One lump, or two?" She stared lasciviously at Selyssa's balls.

Spydra stepped forward with one of her multitudinous legs. "You don't have to dance around the subject with us," the demoness said seriously. "You mean you're going to fuck them." Her fangs dripped with venom, beady eyes hot with desire. "I'm rather looking forward to it."

Selyssa rolled her eyes, trying to suppress the sudden erection between her legs. The demonesses knew exactly how to get a rise out of her.

While this wasn't usually a problem, she didn't exactly want to lead this battle with her dick. Not that she had much choice, since it always seemed to be ready for more. One of the many prices she was paying for becoming a demon lord.

"Positions, please," she ordered. "They should be arriving at any moment."

Spydra hissed her pleasure, climbing on top of one of the shelving units, her bulbous black abdomen waving in the air. Hydress took up station in a small shack built out of pallets, her heads extending out to wrap their teeth around the aiming mechanisms for the grenade launchers.

The rest came with her, lining up in front of the metal racks. They stood there, staring at an achingly bright bare stretch of concrete floor. A sudden headache settled into Selyssa's temples. She didn't know exactly how long they'd need to wait. The tension was building, and she wasn't sure how to break it.

"I didn't know you were into cold, hard slabs," quipped Sapphis. "I'm sure we can accommodate your... unique tastes, though we don't have any demonesses currently who can mimic that texture."

Selyssa rolled her eyes and chuckled lightly, her shoulders relaxing. Sapphis always seemed to know what to say.

An ice cold hand wrapped around her right shoulder. "Are you sure we don't have time for a little fun?" hissed Ithiss.

Selyssa's penis flexed. Working off some of her frustrations might be just what she needed to prepare for the upcoming battle. Her libido would hardly say no.

She turned quickly, catching the demoness by the wrist. "Actually, we do," she grunted, her hand sizzling as her inner heat counteracted the creature's icy exterior. "But, this is on my terms. Only those who aren't currently occupied may attend me."

The other demonesses made disappointed noises, but Selyssa cut her hand through the air. "I mean it. We can't afford to be unprepared when they arrive."

"In that case," hissed a moving shadow, "it's my turn. I missed out last time."

Sapphis frowned. "That's because you were sleeping."

"Exactly," replied the demoness with narrowed eyes highlighted in purple. "Therefore, I take priority."

Selyssa raised her hand. "Indeed. I won't have arguments between those in my first circle. All of you must receive my blessing equally to ensure we are at full strength. Besides," she said wryly, "we hardly have a comfortable environment to fuck around with, here. Wouldn't you rather lounge around in my bed instead?"

Nepthys laughed, her tail fluttering. "I might spend a lot of my time sleeping, but I can do that anywhere. Just like fucking."

She trotted over to a forklift, leaning over and pressing her hands against the fuel tank. Spreading her legs, she exposed the full moon of her buttocks laid bare by her assless leather chaps. Pressing her fingers into her crack, she spread her bulging lips wide.

Turning her head, she shot Selyssa a sultry look. "Please fuck me, master, I'm not sleepy now."

Selyssa grunted, smacking the demoness' hip. Unceremoniously, she slipped her hard dick inside, breathing heavy as a sudden surge of pleasure assaulted her length. No matter how many times she did this, it was always spectacular.

Nepthys made a happy little noise as she thrust all the way in. "I lied," she chuckled. "I'm always sleepy."

The harsh lights of the warehouse faded away, smearing into blackness. Selyssa had no time to formulate a question before she was back in her penthouse, in a corridor outside the master suite.

A long, low moan caught her attention, accompanied by a rhythmic slapping beat. Someone was getting fucked, and they were really enjoying it.

The air was crisp, though the light beaming through from outside seemed to waver a little near the end of the hall. Reaching out a hand, she rested her palm against the door latch.

She frowned. Something about this place seemed out of the ordinary, but she couldn't put her finger on it. There was someone fucking in her bedroom, and she was going to find out who.

Yanking down, she flung the door open, boldly announcing her presence. There was no need to hide herself. She was a demon lord, and all other demons were her subjects!

Her eyes widened as she took in the scene. Aline's body was contorted over her bed, suspended from the light fixture by a series of ropes.

Her heels were tied against her butt, large lengths of red rope wrapped around her knees. Her hands were behind her back, her torso horizontal. Her long hair was wrapped into the twisting ropes above her hair, pulling her head up and back. Her long horns flared outwards, twisting and curling in tight circles.

Otherwise, she was naked, her breasts flopping as her demonic body jiggled. Grinning, her mouth was twisted into an enlarged O shape, lips wrapped around an enormous black and white cock.

The colors spiraled from the tip, flowing down its fat length until the large end merged into Sapphis' torso. Light bounced off the fleshy bulb, giving it a rubbery sheen, just like the rest of the creature's gothic outfit.

From the rear, Karyssa was pressed against Aline's pussy, ramming a thick, black rubber dildo inside her with abandon. She was dressed in a rubber harness, metallic circles pressed around her breasts. They wiggled with every thrust she made.

Karyssa was holding a leash with one hand that extended in a loop under Aline's body to a collar wrapped around her neck. The demoness tightened the length and smacked Aline's bound butt with her other hand. "Take my length, you slut. You're a fucking demon whore."

Aline's head moved forward and back as she bounced against Karyssa's dildo, the ruffles of Sapphis' black latex skirt shuffling over her forehead. She moaned continuously, clearly not unhappy at being used this way.

"What the hell is going on here?" Selyssa roared, confusion warring with anger.

Karyssa turned to look at her, eyes glittering. Bemused, she continued to thrust hard into the pleasure addled Aline. "What does it look like we're doing?"

Selyssa saw red, her head exploding in rage. The room seemed to pulse in sympathy, a wave of energy detonating within her body. The bay window fractured, tiny shards of glass sucked inwards for a timeless moment.

Within the span of a heartbeat, the glass blasted back outwards, a terrible flood of energy escaping her body. Stepping forward without thinking, she grabbed Karyssa's wrist, twisting it backward at an unnatural angle.

The demoness screamed, an unearthly howl that assaulted Selyssa's ears. She didn't care. The creature deserved this, and more.

She jerked harder, slamming a clawed hand against the demoness' throat. Karyssa was helpless to resist as she was slammed against the carpeted wall, her horns digging into the bright red velvet.

Choking, she shook her head as her face went pale. Selyssa squeezed hard, hearing the crackling pop of the bones in the demoness' neck. Karyssa tried to speak, but her lips were turning blue, her tongue lolling.

Her head tilted at an odd angle, but Selyssa didn't care, continuing to apply pressure. The hated demoness was right in front of her, and all of her darkest desires were tumbling out in the form of terrible violence.

The scene suddenly froze, the body of the demoness turning into a sponge. No matter how much she squeezed, nothing happened. Her wing arched in, its sharp edge slashing across the demoness' chest, but it slid off as if the creature was made of glass.

Suspicious, Selyssa flicked her tail, her all consuming rage beginning to flicker as an uneasiness settled around her shoulders.

Backing away from the frozen demoness, she took in the rest of the tableau. Sapphis had backed away from Aline, her hands raised in shock, mouth open wide. Aline had twisted her neck, a look of horror plastered over her face. Neither of them moved, just as unnaturally still as Karyssa.

Now she was all but certain this wasn't real, but the look on Aline's face stabbed her heart. She had never wanted to do anything to make her lover afraid of her, and now look at her! She had been quite ready and willing to eviscerate Karyssa in front of her, no matter the consequences. What had she become?

A whisper in the air stole her attention. Her eyes followed shards of broken glass as they rattled over the carpet, blowing out through the destroyed window. A demoness leaned against the window frame, waiting calmly, her leather jacket flapping open to expose her large bust.

Selyssa stalked up to her, realizing instantly what had happened. "Who put you up to this?" she demanded, fangs bared.

"The other demonesses are worried about you," Nepthys said calmly. "They think you're obsessing too much over your lover. That you'll choose her over us if given the opportunity. We want to know that our loyalty to you is worth something."

She ran a knowing eye over the frozen scene. "We were right to be worried. You can hardly allow yourself to go supernova every time something disagreeable happens."

Selyssa raised her hands in anger, but paused before she could do something regrettable. The demoness was right. She didn't have any control over herself. She had been acting completely on instinct.

"What should I do, then? Should I not protect what is mine?" She hissed, her eyes smoking as she studied the relaxed demoness.

Nepthys sighed, tapping a talon against her leather belt. "You're still not thinking like a proper demoness. Within our circle, sharing among each other is not only allowed, it is encouraged - including you, and your consort. Until you can learn to let go of your jealousy, you're endangering all of us. You shouldn't feel the need to protect Aline from us."

The demoness pushed herself off of the wall, approaching Selyssa with a seductive hip thrust. "What would happen if your lover showed up while you were in the middle of a fight? Would you drop everything to save her, sacrificing all of us? Throwing away our loyalty, casting us into the abyss?"

"Of course not," said Selyssa, biting her lip with a sharp fang.

As soon as she said it, she regretted it, knowing it to be a lie. That was the whole crux of the problem. She really was willing to desert all of them to ensure the safety of Aline. A weakness that could easily be exploited by her enemies.

She closed her eyes, pausing as Nepthys took her hands, folding them together. She blinked, staring at the visage of this mysterious demoness. She couldn't bear this lie any longer.

"No, I'm wrong." she said unsteadily. "I guess I'm still not used to having you as my closest servants. I still don't quite believe that you would do anything for me."

"Anything?" whispered the smoky demoness, showing off her cute little teeth. "Of course we would. We belong to you."

"In that case," replied Selyssa, her voice wobbling, "what should I have done? Karyssa stole her from me, and I want her back!"

Nepthys squeezed her hands, then let go. "The correct response was to join them. Your consort would surely have approved. As a demoness, she will understand. That will be a part of her instincts, enforced by Karyssa's teachings. To use and be used, is the ultimate pleasure of our kind."

She pointed a talon at the immobile Karyssa. "Why be angry at her? Your lover was ready and willing to go learn from this demoness. If anyone, you should hold Aline accountable for her own actions. Better yet, accept that this is what she wanted."

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers