Incorporation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found herself staring at the demon lord, frozen in place by the aroma. She could do nothing as the demoness ripped at the superhero's pants with her talons, tearing them into strips. His swollen penis was soon exposed, the demoness wrapping her hand around his girthy length.

"How very predictable," she said smugly, jerking him off. She rotated her head to look at Selyssa with her deep, poisonous green eyes. "Those of you who have dicks are so easy to control given the appropriate stimulus."

Sturdy Dan made a gasping noise, but she ignored him, increasing the speed of her strokes, squeezing harder. "It's almost as though you believe that whipping one out is enough to win the battle. I enjoy proving just how wrong you are."

Selyssa was losing. It was hard to admit, but it was true. Whatever was in that gas had a hold on her mind. Her penis was pulsing, desperate to sink itself within the demon lord's pussy, but if she gave into that urge without controlling the battlefield, the demoness would win.

That was exactly what she was counting on, therefore it was the one thing she shouldn't do. It was easy enough to think, but impossible to put into practice. Whatever hypnotic effect the gas possessed had a stranglehold on her. She couldn't move a muscle.

The other demonesses and heroes were still fighting, but it didn't matter. If she lost here, the battle was over. And she didn't know how to break free!

It was the same problem she had encountered when going up against Karyssa's pheromones, except worse. At some level she wanted to give in to the demoness. It would feel amazing to let go and allow herself to get fucked.

Her fire aura had faded, her vision bleeding into blackness. Spirals of wavy green had infiltrated her peripheral vision, hypnotizing her further. Breathing hard, she moved her hand down to stroke her penis. It was the first time she had done so. There had never been a need before with so many willing demonesses around to sate her desires.

After the first couple of strokes, she gritted her teeth. She was just as caught as Sturdy Dan, the superhero grunting as the demon lord worked him over. The demon lord's wicked laugh penetrated the sound of the ongoing battle as she stared at Selyssa. "You're helpless. Not a lord at all. Suitable only for serving, not commanding. An underling, at best."

As the gas worked itself deeper into her veins, Selyssa stumbled to her knees. She had to keep tugging on her penis, throb, throb. The pleasure was the only thing that was real. Eyes watery, she watched as the demon lord jacked off Sturdy Dan, his penis bouncing as the opening at the tip of its head dribbled.

The demon lord pressed her engorged penis against the side of Sturdy Dan's hip. "Do you think when I fuck his ass, he'll squeal for me? Will you squeal for me when I orgasm inside you?"

She laughed, exposing her tiny fangs as she rolled her head back. "Taking this world is going to be so easy! All I have to do is reach out and pluck your every desire to make you all mine."

This was too much for Sturdy Dan. His well defined abs flexed as he moaned in a dull monotone. His penis jerked within the demoness' hand, spurts of white cum arcing out onto the concrete floor. He murmured something indistinct, eyes cloudy, standing still like a statue.

"Putting him under my control was as simple as that," declared the demoness, patting a hand against his blocky face. "He'll do anything I say now, isn't that right?"

Sturdy Dan's mouth opened a few inches, strained words being torn from within. "Yes, Master."

"Good boy." She turned, satisfied that her control was absolute. "Now, what shall I do with you?" she asked, pacing towards Selyssa.

She lifted her penis up, exposing her pink snatch. "I believe I will have you start by servicing me with your tongue. After that, your humiliation will be complete."

Selyssa's eyes froze on the demoness' cock, her mouth dropping open, hypnotized. As the demoness fucked her, she would be remodeled. Turned into her perfect pet, and she couldn't bring herself to care. It was going to feel SO GOOD!

The portal pulsed from top to bottom, a white circle of light darting around its periphery, catching the demon lord's attention. Her brows rose, slick forehead wrinkling. "What could that be?" she murmured. "I wasn't expecting more reinforcements."

The pair of feet that stepped out were clad in black boots, cinched tight with rectangular metal buckles. As the studded boots stretched upwards, they appeared to be integrated into latex bodysuits that both demonesses wore, the tight material coating their armored legs.

One of them wore a complicated latex bondage harness, a ring connecting the straps together above her mons, under her breasts, and at her breastbone. A thick, rigid posture collar was wrapped around her neck, a neat metal ring dangling from the center.

The other demoness wore a corset, which squeezed her voluminous breasts upwards and outwards. Her erect nipples were very much visible under the tight latex, a heart shaped keyhole showing off her indigo flesh underneath.

She was also very much pregnant, her belly barely constrained by her stretchy outfit. Selyssa was confused - she didn't know any pregnant demonesses. Who were these creatures? Friend, or foe?

Neither one of them was unidentifiable, hidden under bug-like gas masks with large, tinted domes covering each eye. The straps for each mask were wrapped around their horns, their hair done up in pigtails. Bright green tubes extended from each side of their mouths, and when they exhaled, a puff of green gas misted into the stale air of the warehouse.

The pregnant one pointed a snub nosed weapon at the demon lord. "Hold it right there," she commanded, her voice muffled. "You are violating the treaty of Barakagon, and under its terms, you will be punished for invading this world."

The demoness turned, putting a hand on her hip, her eyes glowing a violent dark green. "So what if I am? There's no way you could possibly stop me. Why even bother trying?"

Her head glowed, and puffs of her toxic gas escaped her shoulders. Selyssa's mouth dropped open as she breathed in a lungful. How could a demoness make something so delightful?

The mysterious demoness kept the rifle pointed at the lord, not budging an inch. The gas appeared to have no effect, swirling around her mask. "We know everything about you, Ratheria. What you can do. Who you are. Who you owe."

At the sound of her name, the demon lord froze, her body straightening slowly. "Who have you been talking to?" she asked harshly, her hands hooked into claws. "I owe nothing!"

The masked woman chuckled, her voice velvety smooth. Selyssa felt that she should be able to place it, but the dizzying gas was making her loopy. All she wanted to do was breathe more of it, breathe in all of it, to submit.

"We won't reveal our sources," stated the masked demoness, "but suffice it to say we know you are being blackmailed into making this attack by another lord. If you succeed, an entry point will be opened into this world that everyone will flood into. If you fail, it wouldn't be that difficult to pick up the pieces and disavow responsibility, no?"

Ratheria folded her arms, tapping a talon against her toxic, green skin. "So what if I am? Chasing scraps of power is what a demon lord does. I will find a way to turn the tables. I always do."

"Your overconfidence will be your downfall," stated the other demoness flatly. "Nobody can win all of the time, not even you. If you join us, however, and swear loyalty to the rightful successor of Barakagon, we can assure you an appropriate place in our hierarchy."

"And who might that be?" Ratheria asked speculatively. "There's been a lot of rumors of late, but no announcements." She pressed a hand against her chin, her head tilting to peer at Selyssa, who was gassed out of her mind, frantically massaging her breasts.

Ratheria's eyes widened, and she laughed wholeheartedly. "Her? Right now she isn't even a lord, she's my puppet. You can't possibly think I would take that deal when I can have everything I desire under my control."

A speculative look appeared in her eyes. "What about a different deal? Why don't you take off your mask and succumb to my poison? This demon lord is weak, and clearly not worthy of Barakagon's line, or your loyalty."

Selyssa was having a hard time thinking, the gas producing delicious looking spirals in her central vision. She was focused on Ratheria's cock, speculating what it would feel like to have it stuffed in her needy pussy. It wouldn't be so bad. These new demonesses should give up and experience the pleasure of breathing in Ratheria's gas, too. Being broken by a demon lord felt so amazing!

Her pussy clenched as the invading demoness handed her weapon to her partner, reaching up to release the straps of her gas mask. Her arousal spiked. What she had imagined was about to happen!

As the mask revealed the demoness' face, all of her thoughts tumbled out of her head, and she ceased pleasuring herself. There was something intimately familiar about that face, but she couldn't place it. She didn't know that many demonesses, so she should know this one, but her mind was far too muddled to understand.

"Take a breath of this, Selyssa, and become what you are meant to be. I will always be your Ally." The familiar demoness took a step towards her and tossed her the gas mask.

Selyssa watched it swing through the air passively, reaching up to grab the strap at the last second. What was this? It smelled really good.

She pressed her face into the mask, breathing deep. The scent of the demoness was mixed with a minty freshness. Cobwebs began to clear out of her mind. It happened slowly, understanding of her current situation dawning. She took another breath, urging her thoughts back into order.

"That's right," murmured Ratheria, moving closer to the pregnant demoness, green gas hissing from her mouth and shoulders. "Breathe me in. Savor the flavor, and become mine. Another slut for my collection."

The pregnant demoness frowned, clearly holding her breath, but it was a losing battle. Sooner or later she would have to breathe in the gas, and then the game would be up. The other demoness was still holding the gun on Ratheria, but the demon lord didn't seem to care, stalking closer.

Selyssa saw the exact moment the pregnant demoness was forced to take another breath, the fire dimming in her eyes as the gas infiltrated her lungs. She knew those eyes. Aline!

She suddenly knew what was going on. Everything. She had almost lost, and her Ally was going to pay the price for her failures. Fuck.

Pressing a hoof against the ground, she rose to her feet rapidly, roaring. Her fire aura reignited along with her passion, heat rippling around her fingers as she rushed towards the poison demoness.

Ratheria turned around, mouth gaping wide as Selyssa's armored fist punched into her lower jaw, forcing it to snap shut. Her heels lifted off the ground as she lost her balance, falling backwards towards the floor. Her head bounced off the concrete, stunning her long enough for Selyssa to wrap her hands around the demon lord's throat.

"Stop this," she hissed. "Recall your poison. Give my consort back to me, or I will kill you now."

The intense heat of her aura was blistering Ratheria's skin, but the demon lord was made of stronger material than her minions. It would take a while to cook her all the way through, but Selyssa was quite willing to do so if she wouldn't release her pregnant lover.

She didn't know when that had happened, but it had to be hers. She was the only one who had been fucking her.

She would turn this demon lord to dust before she let the woman control her lover, and Ratheria knew it. She could see that realization dawn in the demoness' eyes, her tongue turning a deeper purple as she choked for air.

"Don't kill her, Selyssa," said an amused, sultry voice. "We need her to cement your rule."

Karyssa. Fuck, she'd have to deal with that demoness later. She should have known that the annoying slut would have been the other demoness that arrived with Aline.

Selyssa eased her grip so that the demon lord could speak. She still wanted to destroy the lord for what she had done, but doing so capriciously wouldn't gain her allies.

Ratheria choked, fear sparking in her eyes. "I didn't know she was your consort!" she gasped. The green gas spewing from her body stopped, being drawn back inside the miniature craters that decorated her shoulders. "There, I give up. I yield to your victory. I submit to you under the terms of Barakagon's treaty!"

Karyssa chuckled. "You may release her. By the terms of the treaty, she is now bound to you as your subject. All that remains is for you to seal the deal."

Seal the deal? Selyssa frowned, looking at the demon lord, confused. As her fire aura faded, the mucous surface of Ratheria's skin rehydrated.

"I am defeated," hissed Ratheria, looking away. "By our rules, you should dominate me, as I attempted to do to you. That is the way of demons."

Selyssa paused. Was this really a good idea? The creature had almost turned her into a slut slave.

"Take her, Master," Karyssa urged. "Make her yours, if you can. This is the way to cement your empire, in a way only a demoness can."

Selyssa's dick suddenly engorged. Fucking this demoness suddenly sounded like an excellent idea. "Present yourself," she snapped, her urges taking over.

Ratheria focused on Selyssa, a cat-like grin lighting up her toxic green face. She was just like all the other demonesses when they knew they were going to get it. Another demonic slut. "Yes, Master, I will do as you command."

Getting up from the floor, she turned, showing off her gigantic green ass, slick with the natural lubrication her body provided. Spreading her legs, she leaned over, her swollen privates ready and willing. As her hands touched the floor, she rolled her hips and moved her upper body forward until the tips of her nipples dragged against the concrete.

"She is giving you a great honor, Master," declared Karyssa. "This is one of the submission poses of the Karoshima. It is a declaration of her servitude."

Selyssa didn't care how great of an honor it was. This was her duty, as a demon lord. She was going to take everything she wanted from this slut who tried to supplant her as the ruler of Middlehaven. It was her right.

But did she really want to do it in front of her lover? She looked around for Aline, uncertain.

A shadow suddenly appeared at her side, a taloned hand caressing a swollen belly. "Make her yours," declared Aline, staring at the fallen demoness. "Then make me yours."

Selyssa grunted, her lover's permission meaning far more than Karyssa's exhortations. Taking hold of her turgid cock, she aimed the tip at Ratheria's dripping hole. As she pressed inside, the demon lord sighed, a small burst of gas blasting from her shoulders.

Selyssa smacked her ass, the wet crack echoing in the warehouse. "Stop that."

Ratheria made a small whimpering sound, her body twisting in contrition. "I'm sorry, I couldn't control it. I will do better, Master."

Selyssa hummed as she began to rock in a regular rhythm. It felt good to be dominating a demoness again, and this one was of such a high rank, too. Delightful.

Ratheria slid a little along the ground with every pump, her nipples pressing against the cold cement. She made cute little noises every time it happened, her hands reaching above her head. "Oh yes, Master, do me harder, I love being your fuck toy."

The other demonesses of Ratheria's army lined up in front of their fallen Master, watching her being fucked with glee. "Fuck her harder!" shouted one. "Hail to the new Master!" shouted another.

"Excuse me?" asked a stentorian voice from her right. "I don't think it's appropriate to be fucking in the middle of a fight."

Selyssa's brows rose, looking over at the chiseled superhero, Sturdy Dan. Ratheria's poison had worn off, and he had come back to his senses. Several of the carcussii lay at his feet, twisted into pretzels.

She continued to ram her dick into Ratheria's tight hole, the sound of her wet balls slapping against the demoness' pubes echoing off the bare walls. "Why would I bother stopping? The fight is already over, the orgy only just begun."

"Nonsense," he declared, raising his clenched hands. "None of you foul demons can stand up to my righteous fists. If you won't restrain your carnal appetites, I will pound you into submission!"

"Those are mighty big words from a big man," Selyssa said, her voice rising. "However, it looks like you've forgotten everyone else. I'm hardly without allies, but you are quite alone."

Sturdy Dan grunted, looking around for his friends. His mouth dropped open as he spotted Skyline. Her legs were spread and the armor plating around her privates had been removed. Sapphis flipped up her latex skirt, revealing the swollen length of her cock.

Skyline squeaked as the swirling black and white dick penetrated her tunnel. She braced against her demonic lover, her cheeks blushing as she wrapped her hands around some metal shelving. "Mistress!" she groaned. "Did I do a good job? I did exactly what you requested!"

Sapphis fondled one of Skyline's breasts, which had dropped free of its constricting armor. "Yes, my pet. They've only just realized that their powers have been fading."

Skyline moaned her appreciation, rocking her hips to take as much of the demoness' length as she could, her body enlarging as horns grew from her head. Her voice became lower as her corruption began to show. "I could barely stop myself from masturbating when I mixed the potion into the morning coffee," she moaned. "I can't believe how hot it feels to betray."

"I don't believe it!" declared Dan. "Where did Lunastat go? She could not have been caught so easily!"

"She's up here," declared Spydress from the top of some metal shelving, manipulating a bundle in shiny silk she was spinning from her abdomen. "Trussed up, a delicious pussy made for eating."

Using one of her spindly legs, she sliced a hole in the cocoon she had made, sticking her slender forked tongue inside. "She tastes amazing. Another heroic slut for our collection."

"This can't be!" shouted Dan. "We're heroes! We cannot possibly be defeated like this!"

"Hello there, big guy," came a familiar, sultry voice, a hand sliding around Dan's shoulder. "Do you smell something nice?"

Sturdy Dan started, his nostrils widening. "What's this? No, I am Sturdy Dan. I am above this!"

He swung a fist, a clumsy blow that failed to connect. The demoness slid around his back, retaining her position. "Empty palms, swollen head. Don't you want to be fucking instead of fighting?"

Dan swung and missed again. "No, I must fight," he muttered, his eyes widening. "It is what I do. Sturdy Dan is here to win again!"

Karyssa giggled, amused by his paltry attempts. She had removed her gas mask, revealing fiery eyes and molten red cheeks. "Win you shall, as soon as you stick that thick dick in my pussy. Everyone is doing it. All of you are being fucked."

With great strength, Dan threw her off, stumbling away a few feet. "No! Get away from me, foul temptress!"

A shadow coalesced at his side, Nepthys' black leather pressing into his abs. "Where are you going, big guy? All of us would like to have some fun with you."