Incorporation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All... of you?" he choked out, stumbling as one of Hydress' heads wound around his ankle.

"Not ssssso fast, she hissed. We want you, and your dick."

An icy hand wrapped around his shoulder, pinning him in place. "If we can't service the Master, we will service you," whispered Ithiss, her icy breath tickling his collarbone.

He strained against their bonds, to no avail. Karyssa swept around in front of him, leisurely wrapping a hand around his stiffening dick. "Without your powers, what are you? Simply a man, and we know what to do with those."

She squeezed it, hard. He moaned, his face going clammy. His entire worldview was being torn down around him, subjugated by his base desires. It was so satisfying to see. He would make a wonderful demon, and an even better traitor. Noone would suspect the supreme hero of working for the demons.

Karyssa moved her other hand against her pussy, spreading her lips wide. "Welcome to my love tunnel, hero. Make sure to give everything you have to me, okay?"

The other demonesses held him in place as she fit her vagina over his cock, pressing her body against his. Her voluptuous breasts squeezed into his chest, their volume constrained only by her harness. "What's the matter, big boy, aren't you man enough for me?"

Sturdy Dan squeezed his eyes shut, a long, drawn out moan ripped from his lips. "Not like this," he groaned. "I cannot be defeated by any mortal means!"

Karyssa rocked her hips against his body. "Fair enough," she chuckled, "but we are decidedly not mortal."

She pressed a talon to his lips, tracing the edge with its sharp point. "Now be a good dear and cum inside me. You have five more of us to please before we even think of letting you go."

The other demonesses grinned, holding him tightly as they watched like predators. They would truly delight in making him theirs, and he might eventually end up enjoying the process, after he had learned to accept their corruption.

Selyssa chuckled, smacking Ratheria's butt. That problem had been solved neatly without her direct intervention. Silly heroes should have stayed at their guild instead of interrupting her battle.

What did they hope to accomplish anyway? If they had been successful at stopping Selyssa, the demonic invasion would have commenced apace. She was the only factor keeping the dam from bursting. Heroes always tended to act first, and think later. That's why it was so easy to manipulate them into doing what she wanted.

Her new servant shook, squealing her distress. "You're too slow, Master," she complained. "Give it to me rough. I want it hard!"

Selyssa grunted, her wings flexing. She had been distracted, neglecting her duties. This demoness needed to be thoroughly railed so that every thought of disobedience would be fucked out of her head.

The demoness' tail whipped in the air, giving Selyssa an idea. Grinning, she brought over her own pair of heart shaped tails, inflating the tips of both of them at the same time. This was a demoness, she should be able to take both of them within her ass while they were inflated.

Her first tail plopped into the demoness' open butt, the large head squeezing inside. The creature made a shallow yip, but continued to rock herself onto Selyssa's cock. "Yes, Master, give me more!" she shouted, clearly loving it.

That being the case, she made extra sure to pump up her second tail even larger before inserting the rubbery tip, pushing aside the wiry length of the first.

There was more resistance on the second go around, but the bulbous head popped inside just as easily, leading Selyssa to believe that the demoness was capable of even more. Something to experiment with next time.

For now, she just wanted to experience completion, with her in control. No more confusion, no more battles, just pure pleasure, the way she wanted it. She was in charge, and wanted to show it.

Thrusting her tails in deeper to plumb the demoness' depths, she squeezed her taloned hands around the demon lord's ass, her fingers sinking into her slippery skin. The woman's natural lubrication made her an easy lay. So much was swirling around her penis, it was becoming increasingly sloppy the more she worked. It was a good thing she was nearing climax, or the extreme lubrication might become offputting.

Ratheria breathed hard, her breasts mashed up against the pavement. Her head rocked back, displaying a circular crest that had appeared on her horn. A mark, in the shape of a moon. "Orgasm inside me, Master! Fill me with your supreme power! I am yours."

Selyssa grunted, her cock right on the edge. A hand wrapped around her breast, soft lips pressing against her ear. "Fuck her silly, Master, then fuck me. I've been waiting for you for so long. My pussy has gotten so dry."

The low desperation in Aline's voice was enough to send her into ecstasy. She couldn't stop herself from pumping, pumping everything she had into the demon lord in front of her, her juices painting the creature's gushing interior.

The wet thrum of power that filled the warehouse enhanced the pleasure of the other demonesses, causing their prey to light up at the same time. Lunastat, Skyline, and Sturdy Dan sang their pleasure as they were subsumed in the clutches of their demonic captors.

Everyone would soon be loyal to her, and her influence would inevitably expand. Middlehaven would kneel to her power, and all the demons therein would become her thralls.

Turning to her lover, she gave her a rough kiss, patting her pregnant belly. "Get ready, because you're up next."