Incorporation Ch. 05

Story Info
Treachery is a demonic specialty.
12.5k words
4.88
4.1k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

"We have to face the facts. She's not coming back," declared the petite demon lord smugly, turning to rest her buxom ass in the elaborate chair at the end of the conference table. Her spaded tail flickered through a hole cut in the back. Taking hold of the leather collar of her unzipped jacket, she tugged it upwards to make it stand up straight. "Naturally, that makes me next in line."

"That's not for you to decide, Refyssa," said another demon lord calmly, the golden sunflower extending from her forehead bouncing gently. "You are out of order. First we must have confirmation, then we can vote."

"I don't know why we have to wait, Wrysteria," said Refyssa, a dark cloud on her face. Sparks flickered between her horns. "I'm clearly the most powerful demon lord on this council. We need to act quickly if we are to secure the realm before we are forced to submit to the demands of the rabble."

The other lower nobles around the table stamped their feet, cheering their approbation. "They'll breed us out of house and home, if we let them!" shouted a solitary voice from the crowd.

"We wait, because we must abide by the rules of succession," said a third lord, her voice cutting through the noise like a rockslide. "A cool down period must be observed before the next ruler can be chosen. You know this. It allows the council to determine whether the previous ruler has been removed by nefarious means - so that ambitious demons cannot ascend by treachery."

"Dammit, I do know that, Lithryss, but we don't have the time! We already know of at least one incursion into the underlands, and if we don't move soon, we'll be left behind!" She smacked a fist against the hardwood table, electricity buzzing around her fingers.

"Do not be so hasty," rumbled Lithryss. "When I was but a little childling, impatience always led to poor solutions."

Refyssa rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes, we've all heard the story about how you got stuck in the mud while trying to retrieve your pet chiblit, and how it took an hour for them to find you and figure out how to rescue you. I don't see how that's relevant here. Action is required, not sloth."

Lithryss blinked her eyes slowly, rust colored eyelids giving a spark of life to her ruddy red face. "Action only makes sense if it is the right action to take. We must wait until the current crop of possibilities works themselves out."

Refyssa frowned. "You must know something. Care to share?" She tapped a sparking fingernail against her arm.

Lithyrss chuckled, her voice grinding like an earthquake. "You know better than that. We all have our own little secrets, and I doubt you wish to share yours."

Refyssa leaned forward, scratching a talon across the desk. The only secret you're trying to keep is that your vagina is as dry as the desert."

Wrysteria held her hands out to either side, a serene smile on her face, vines rustling around her arms. "This pointless bickering is getting us nowhere. You are both correct. We need to know what has happened in the underlands as soon as possible so that we can take action. I propose that we make a trip together to find out how the battle has ended."

Refyssa stood, grunting as her body buzzed with static electricity. "Fine, let's do it now. I can't bear sitting around and watching everything fall apart."

"Very well." Wrysteria pressed her woody hands against her chest, closing her eyes for a moment as she breathed in slowly.

A glow of power, light in equal measures yellow and bright green, coalesced together. Leaning over, she pushed her hands outwards, blowing the orb towards the center of the table. It impacted the crease where two slabs intersected, blowing up into a black, circular hole, energy flickering within. Vines grew up from the table, twisting around each other to highlight the opening.

Jumping onto the table, she gestured towards the gaping expanse. "I have opened a portal nearby. Would you like to investigate?"

Refyssa jumped up next to her, fingers interlocked. Electricity flickered between the spikes embedded in her patent leather boots. "Would I? Why even bother asking that question?"

Lithryss gaped. "I didn't know you had the skill to open a portal to the underlands," she croaked suspiciously, not leaving her seat. "Where have you been hiding such talent? Unauthorized access is strictly forbidden!"

A murmur passed through the crowd, unrest rising in the other demonesses. They clearly wanted to know, too.

Wrysteria shrugged. "Is it really that important?" she asked imperiously. "Don't you want to know what's going on?"

Refyssa hesitated. "Far be it from me to be the cautious one, Wrysteria, but I want to know where you've gotten this power from as well. We all know each of us would be willing to stab each other in the back to gain a modicum of power. Exactly where does this portal go, exactly?"

Wrysteria snapped her fingers, and the portal wrapped itself up into a dinner plate sized hole, spinning as it snapped out of existence. "If you don't trust me, don't bother," she said, her tail thrusting in the air to punctuate her words.

She jumped off the edge of the table and sat down, folding her hands. Clamping her lips together, she stared daggers at Lithryss.

Refyssa looked at both of them, dark clouds gathering in her eyes. "I have no idea what's going on here, but I don't like it."

"You wouldn't," replied Wrysteria. "You never know what's going on."

A storm built around Refyssa's head, lightning flashing between two tall, dark cumulonimbus clouds that grew from the tip of her horns. The air began to stir around her body, swirling in a circle. "I am insulted," she declared, trembling in anger. "By the terms of the treaty, I demand a fight to satisfy the rules of dominance."

Wrysteria sighed, tossing her flowing mossy locks over her shoulder. "Very well, if that's what you wish, I accept." She snarled, golden light flickering at her talons, leaving burn marks in the desk. "Life versus chaos, what better competition?"

A thunderclap startled all of them, a ball of swirling black energy forming in the middle of the table. Black spikes drove downwards, jamming into the tabletop. As the portal increased in size, it acted as a wedge, splitting the table completely in half.

The other noble demonesses backed away from the cracking table, but Refyssa wasn't nearly so lucky - the surface she had been standing on titled sharply towards the malevolent crackling ball, causing her to lose her balance as she slid towards the widening entrance.

The storm around her head crumbled as she lost concentration, her talons scrabbling frantically against the polished wood grain, failing to find purchase. She tumbled towards the black mass, a terrified yelp escaping her lips.

A hand reached out of the crackling portal and snagged Refyssa's collar, pulling her up sharply. She turned her head, anger dying as her mouth popped open like a landed fish. "Who?" she gaped, her voice dying as a large, studded hoof stepped out from the portal.

The hoof rested on a rectangular purple mat made of pure energy, staticky light showing its boundaries. This sort of energy manipulation was way beyond the abilities of a normal demoness. Hell, even demon lords would have trouble creating light shields so precisely. Refyssa gulped, knowing instantly that she was in serious shit.

"That's hardly a dignified expression for a demon lord to make," said a dry voice, the bulk of the large demoness stepping out of the portal to reveal her monstrous stature.

In one taloned hand she was holding a square box, decorated with mysterious glowing sigils. Refyssa recognized some of the runes, shocked. It was a box of omens, within which some of the worst secrets of the demon realm had been secured. What was this demoness doing with one of them?

Her large, leathery black wings unfolded, the span reaching from one side of the broken table to the other, framing her large body. A tube top made of rubber had been wrapped around her breasts, cut specifically so that a generous portion of her bust was viewable from below. Attached straps led down to a sheer pair of latex panties, a heart shaped opening at the base revealing her enormous, throbbing cock.

The crown of horns that graced her head was thick, her hair squeezing out of any remaining nooks and crannies. The power that pulsed inside her chest was a veritable dynamo, far more than what Refyssa was capable of.

She knew instantly that this could be no normal demon lord. This demon was far above her.

A sudden fear blossomed in her chest. Defying this demoness would be suicide.

"I am Selyssa," declared the demon lord, stepping to one side, dismounting from the cracked table to clear the portal. "You likely have not heard of me yet, but soon everyone will know my name, for you all owe me your loyalty, as the rightful successor of Barakagon."

The other demonesses frowned, shifting uncomfortably. Their voices raised in a cacophony, several of them nudging each other out of the way so that they could get a better look.

"A bold claim," boomed Lithryss, "but how can we know that you are who you say you are?"

Selyssa framed her hands over her belly, highlighting the outlined shape of a glowing moon. "Like all of you, I possess the mark of Barakagon. I am of your clan."

Wrysteria smirked. "We all have one of those. It's hardly unique, and doesn't prove you rule over anyone."

Selyssa rolled her shoulders, unconcerned by the demoness' skepticism. "If that is not sufficient proof for you, I certainly didn't come alone."

All of the demonesses hissed as the portal sparked again, a parade of feminine forms stepping from within.

The first to arrive was a more petite demoness, dressed in thigh high boots. A latex corset was tied around her belly to contain her pregnancy. Her eyes were slitted, but soft, her horns spiraling out from either side of her head. Her black hair was braided into a single, long ponytail which was draped over her shoulder, showing off red highlights.

Refyssa dismissed her at first until she stepped up behind Selyssa, pressing her hands against either side of her chest. "I love you, my lord, but you have absolutely zero fashion sense. It's difficult to get you to wear anything at all."

Selyssa grunted, her twin heart shaped tails waving lazily. "I prefer to go naked these days, but my consort insists." She shrugged.

Refyssa immediately reconsidered her initial impression. This new demoness had suddenly become incredibly important.

Lithryss' chair creaked as she shifted her bulk. "You're fucking a demon slut, congratulations," she said dryly. "That doesn't prove anything."

Selyssa's eyes glowed with anger, a pulse of power filling the room. "I won't allow anyone to insult my consort," Selyssa hissed, raising the box of omens threateningly with one hand.

Refyssa's heart dropped. She wasn't sure what was stored inside, but it was likely to be incredibly hazardous and more than a little unpleasant. Her mind raced. There wasn't much that demons actually considered dangerous - what could it be?

The demon's consort wrapped a hand around her shoulder. "I can take care of myself, dear," she said darkly, stepping around her lover's body, her petite eyes narrowing as they took in the intransigent demoness. "Now is not the time, anyway. We can settle our accounts downstream." She stared knowingly at the earth demoness, who gave her a level gaze in return.

Clearly, she was not intimidated, but she should have been. Refyssa was wild and impulsive, but she knew the writing on the wall when she saw it. Teasing this demon lord was a very bad idea, and she knew it. What game was Lithryss playing?

A nervous sweat broke out on her brow. What if Selyssa found out about Refyssa's proposal to take control? She might consider her too much of a problem and take her out. Would she even have a place in her new organization?

More than anything, she wanted to run, but she wouldn't. The dignity of her station prevented her from doing so. Better to put on a brave face and try to convince this Selyssa that she could be useful. Sure, it would mean swallowing her pride, but given the relative power levels, that was better than being completely destroyed.

More demonesses were entering through the portal, distracting her from her speculations. These new arrivals did nothing to ease her concerns, as she recognized them as being members of the first circle.

First circle demonesses were not usually at the same level of power as a demon lord, as they derived their powers from their master. If they worked together, they could easily out class any particular lord, though as of late they had been rather weakened by the absence of Barakagon.

First came Karyssa, looking insufferably smug. She was dressed similarly to Selyssa's consort, except a strict rubber posture collar was clasped around her neck. A chain dangled below, hanging between her breasts, and she bowed submissively to Selyssa's consort as she approached. That was certainly unusual.

Next was a rogue's gallery of the more off putting members of the first circle. The hydra, and the spider girl, toting a cocoon affixed to her back with silk. Refyssa had no interest in fucking either of the monstrous girls, so she paid them little attention.

An ice demoness soon arrived, followed by Sapphis. Refyssa watched this one carefully. She had bedded the gothic demoness several times, and every romp had been utterly delightful. She could almost imagine the rasp of the demoness' pierced tongue in her mouth. Yum.

Sapphis was tugging the collar of another woman, who was walking on all fours. She had been wrapped in a rubber outfit which forced her onto her elbows and knees. The strict costume included a hood molded into the shape of a dog's head, a studded collar wrapped around her neck. Perhaps the demoness would be up for a threesome with her newly acquired pet?

These first circle members had clearly been fucked recently, as they were brimming with power. It was as if Barakagon had never left them at all, which was truly alarming. If nothing else, this was solid proof that Selyssa had the necessary power to run a full court.

The last demoness to exit the portal caused Refyssa to tremble, for this was no ordinary demoness. No, this was Ratheria.

The poison demoness had never been a part of the council. While loosely allied with Barakagon, she had always preferred to act on her own, to retain some of her independence. That Barakagon had allowed this indicated the amount of trust he had in her, or that he was being too soft on her.

It wasn't clear whether Barakagon had ever bedded her, but Refyssa wouldn't put it past them. It would explain so much.

That she was here, now, clearly subservient to this demon lord, meant that she had been bested, and she didn't know any other lord on the council who could do so. That was quite a feat.

The boy toy Ratheria had on her leash was of no significance, merely another trophy from the underlands. His blank eyes and stiff dick told the entire story. Yet another mortal hypnotized by her poisonous essence.

The other demonesses at the table had gone silent, watching the newcomers with bated breath. They knew something important was about to happen that would affect all of them.

"What are you fools doing?" asked Ratheria, patting her slave's neck. "Bow to your new master. You're lucky she is more forgiving than I am. I would have made an example of one of you for even doubting me."

Some of the demonesses did as she suggested, but notably Wrysteria and Lithryss did not. Idiots.

Refyssa hesitated for a moment, licking her lips, but knew the conclusion was foregone already. If Ratheria had submitted, she didn't stand a chance.

Bending her knee, she pressed her horns against the edge of the ruined desk. She spread her arms apart, exposing her chest. The pose was humiliating, but it was meant to be. No demon lord would think of exposing themselves in such a way unless they were in the presence of their Master.

But would it be enough? Her earlier words could certainly be construed as treasonous, and the other demon lords would have no compunction about stabbing her in the back if they could see a way towards personal gain. That's just the way society worked down here.

A light hand touched her shoulder and she looked up. A bright, cheery face was looking into hers, slitted doelike eyes bright. It was the demon lord's consort. She smiled beatifically, showing off her fangs. "You are the first lord to submit without fighting. You shall be rewarded for your loyalty."

She gasped, cool air flowing around her. What was this? The demoness' words had almost hit her like a blessing, buoying her spirits.

"Ah, yes, the coward, the first to blow wherever the wind takes her," declared Wrysteria sharply. "Why should she be rewarded for simply giving up? How can you possibly trust her? Just a few moments ago she was suggesting that she should be given the crown!"

There it was, exactly what she had feared. Refyssa jerked her head up to look at Selyssa, a sick, sinking sensation weighing down her belly.

Selyssa wasn't looking at her, however. "An interesting question," she replied, slapping the box of omens against her thigh.

"Her actions are interesting simply because there is a traitor in this room, and it is one of you." Her voice was in deadly earnest. "To be more specific, one of you demon lords."

Wrysteria laughed, her voice a little shaky. The sunflower dangling from her head wilted a little. "What could you possibly mean? None of us have betrayed you."

Selyssa grinned wickedly. "That's technically accurate, but not fully truthful."

"One of you blackmailed me to attack the underlands," said Ratheria, glancing at Selyssa. "At first, I thought it was a simple diversion tactic to put me forward as cannon fodder, but I've changed my mind. It served the dual purpose of making my Master look bad. If she had been unable to stop the invasion, she would have looked far too weak to run the realm."

"Indeed," grunted Selyssa. "So who here put her up to it?" Her searching gaze scanned the three Demon lords, settling on Refyssa. "She was unable to reveal the identity of her blackmailer as it was done through intermediaries, but we do have one piece of information to go on."

Ratheria stepped off the table, leading her enslaved man behind her on a leash. His dick was rock solid, his adoring eyes studying the ridgeline of her neck. "That's right," she said strongly. "The messenger was permeated with an energetic signature. One which is only found within a lightning storm."

Refyssa gasped. "That's not possible!" she exclaimed, wide eyed. "I had nothing to do with this!"

Selyssa's wings clattered together as they folded neatly behind her back. "So you say," she proclaimed, hips swaying as she made her way towards Refyssa. She stopped next to the demon lord, sizing her up. "Most demon lords wouldn't be stupid enough to leave such an obvious trace."

Selyssa set the box of omens on the broken table. The bottom adhered to the slanted top as if affixed by glue, the runes glowing ominously. "Now you need to prove to me that you aren't that stupid. "Submit. Show me who your true master is now, and I might believe you."

Grasping her swollen penis and giving it a slow stroke, she grinned as Refyssa blanched. She hadn't expected this kind of challenge so soon, but it shouldn't have been surprising. Her new Master was only expecting her to put her words into action, after all.

A hot kiss graced her cheek. Eyes widening, she turned her head to look in surprise at the demon lord's consort, who grinned like a cherub. "You're going to love her dick," she declared. "Let her rod rule you and show you the way to submission."

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers