Incorporation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selyssa leaned in next to her. A wave of pulsing power filled her core, pushing against her fear. Why was she so afraid, anyway? This lord was going to fuck her, not kill her, which was really more than she deserved, given the rebellion she had attempted to foment.

It was just so hard to give up her authority. To submit in front of all the other nobles. To be the first one to show her submissive side. But it was going to feel so good to get fucked, her body could barely contain itself!

Her nostrils flared, a savory musk infiltrating her brain. There was something special about this demon lord that made her want to forget herself. Was she being brainwashed? Did it really matter if it made her feel good?

Thoughts scattered, she barely protested as the demon lord's consort worked on undoing her top, her yellowed breasts slipping free to fall into the demoness' eager hands. Face flushed, she moaned, knowing what was coming next. She didn't care what the others thought, this felt amazing.

A firm hand pressed against her back, pushing her over into the hands of the demoness consort, who was now stroking and rubbing at her sensitive nipples, which buzzed with her electricity. Sparks snapped between her breasts and the other demoness' hands, but it didn't appear to bother her.

As a demoness, it was normal for Refyssa to be oversexed, but being used this way so brazenly in front of the entire court was exhilarating. She was a demoness slut slave of her Master and she wanted it so bad!

Impatient, she wiggled her ass as strong hands pulled down the rear zipper on her skintight pants. Her clothes were made for fucking, as she loved slaking her thirsts with her subordinate demons, but now she was the subordinate. Now she knew how they felt. No thinking, just fucking.

She trembled as the blunt head of her new Master prodded against her privates. The looming head of the demoness' consort distracted her as her Master's rock hard cock slipped into her depths. A hot mouth closed over hers, a wet, forked tongue jabbing past her lips to tickle under her tongue. Fingers tugged at her nipples as the dick rocked inside her. She was being double teamed!

The fucking was soft, and gentle, the way she secretly liked it. Why did she have to be so chaotic and mean all the time, anyway? It was much better to be taken like this.

All her worries about showing weakness fell away in front of this being that had mastered her body. In such a short time, too! It was astounding how quickly she had fallen!

It felt strange to be so passive, but she couldn't bring herself to care. The sweet lips of the lord's consort tasted like candy, and her wet hole was on fire, her inner core clenching around her master's rod. It filled her like an iron bar, a reminder of how she would be ruled. How she would obey. This was what it felt like to be owned, to be dominated.

It was so good. Too good. She didn't want to share this with the other demon lords at all. She wanted to keep it all to herself. Yum.

She stared into the soft, slitted eyes of the demon lord's consort, seeing the love within. She cared. She cared, and she didn't even know her name. A surprising emotion swelled up within her chest. She suddenly wanted to learn more about this demoness. To serve her as she was being served. Maybe she could convince Selyssa to share?

That might be difficult. Demonesses inherently liked to own, not to share. She would have to figure out a delicate way to ask without offending.

It amused her how quickly her ambitions had changed. She didn't want to rule, she wanted to fuck and be fucked. That was the base level rule of demon society. Horniness.

Selyssa was speeding up her thrusts, her gigantic balls slapping against Refyssa's buxom ass. It wouldn't be long now until she'd blast her juices into Refyssa's depths, and she'd take every dreg of it.

She wondered if Selyssa would impregnate her, as she had her consort. That would be a true sign of her Master's favor, but she knew better than to ask for it. Overpopulation was always a problem, which made bearing young special.

She wanted to do it, though! Fucked by her Master, implanted with her young, raising them as her own. Instincts she never thought she possessed were welling up from somewhere unknown. This demon lord made her want to be a mother! That had never happened before, ever!

In response, she suckled desperately at the demon lord consort's tongue, her breasts on fire. The fucking had gone into overdrive, and she could feel Selyssa's cock beginning to spasm, the inevitable orgasm overtaking her thoughts.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes, fill me with your essence!

It was here. Selyssa pressed her dick deep into Refyssa's core as her cum blasted inside, wrapping her large hands around Refyssa's waist. Her cock danced, bouncing inside Refyssa's tunnel. In response, her body reflexively clenched tight, pleasure skyrocketing up her spine into her brain.

Her hips bounced, the explosive power swelling inside her until it filled her to the brim. She knew instantly that she had made the right decision in submitting. How could she ever have resisted this power? An instant love kindled within her for her new Master. So wise and caring of her disobedient subjects.

If some of that was due to her Master's pheromones, it didn't matter. This was the way of demonkind. She had been dominated, and her loyalty was assured, unless another lord could prove themselves to be more powerful.

Breathing hard, she relaxed against the broken table as her Master let her go. The demon lord's consort gently patted her neck as if she was a wild animal. For that moment, she was grateful, as it calmed her base instincts. Being violated in front of a crowd should have been embarrassing, but all of her thoughts had been bound up by the sex and this gentle treatment. Tears blossomed in her eyes.

Blinking, she gaped as a craggy arm wrapped around the demon lord consort's chest, lifting her into the air as if she was as light as a feather. She wheezed as the air was pushed out of her chest, but otherwise said nothing.

Lithryss chuckled in a low voice. "What a chump. You're so busy fucking you aren't paying any attention to what's going on around you."

Green hands gathered up the box of omens, Wrysteria grinning as she flashed her needle like teeth. "The perfect distraction. Thank you, Refyssa, for being completely clueless about our plans."

"Both of you?" squeaked Refyssa. "How could you have hid this from me?" She narrowed her eyes. "Why didn't you bring me into your plans?"

"You're a hot headed idiot," stated Lithryss bluntly. "You would have done something inappropriate and rash. We were right not to trust you, as you folded immediately, without even putting up token resistance."

"We debated asking you to join us," continued Wrysteria, backing away with the box, the sunflower on her forehead bouncing. "But there's no point now. Not with her cum dripping from your love box."

Angry, Refyssa took a step forward, but Lithryss had anticipated this. Turning, she pulled away, keeping her arms wrapped firmly around the consort. Strangely, the captive demoness had a bemused smile on her face, and she didn't attempt to struggle. Her kind eyes betrayed the strength of will it must take to remain so composed. There was something extremely odd about her behavior.

Refyssa didn't like it. She was on edge, knowing that something was about to happen. Both of these fools had just declared war!

"Put her down," ordered Selyssa succinctly, authority dripping from her lips. "Release her, or you will regret your existence."

"I think not," replied Lithryss in her customary slow diction. "She is the only guarantee we have of escaping."

The demon lord's consort began to laugh. It started as a small chuckle, her pregnant belly jiggling, but it soon progressed to full on belly laughing, tears streaming down her face. "You have no idea what you're doing, do you?"

Lithryss frowned, squeezing her harder as she retreated towards the wall. "We're using you as a hostage to ensure our escape."

The demon lord's consort wiggled. "Oh no, I get that part, but aren't you forgetting something?"

Lithryss frowned, squeezing hard. "No, I don't think we are," she said succinctly. "Wrysteria will open our escape portal, and... Wrysteria?"

She turned to look at the nature demoness in alarm. Her ally had indeed managed to open a portal, green light circling around its periphery, but the demoness had made no move towards using it. Instead, she had a bemused expression fixed to her face, turning the box of omens over and over. "Pretty!" she exclaimed, pressing a hand to its surface.

The edges of the box flashed a brilliant purple, the containment walls disintegrating before their eyes. When the glare faded, Wrysteria was holding a misshapen, red blob. She made a noise of curiosity, holding it up at chest height to examine it better.

Lithryss dropped the demon lord's consort, shoving her roughly towards the table. "Get it away from you!" she screeched, rushing towards her ally, but it was too late.

The end of the blob squeezed itself into a tube, extruding from the mass. Springing from her hands, the end of the tube jammed itself between Wrysteria's lips, forcing her jaw open. She barely had time to yelp before the tube had inserted itself all the way down her throat, the rest of the blob expanding into a semi-circle around the penis-shaped projection.

The organism wrapped itself around her head, sloppy tentacles working their way around her horns until they connected at the rear, melding together into one surface. The mask tightened, smoothing out as the liquid substance coated her features. Even the flower wasn't free from molestation, the goop working its way up the stem, tiny fingers extending from its surface to wrap around the petals and lock them away underneath its living coating.

For a brief moment, activity subsided, her head bulging as the organism rearranged itself. The open portal snapped shut with a whiff of ozone, the demon lord unable to retain the strength of will necessary to maintain it while being molested by the corruptive essence of the mysterious being.

Lithryss rushed towards her, the ground shaking like an earthquake as her heavy limbs smashed against the carpet. "No!" she shouted, dropping to her knees with a crash. She ran her talons over the smooth surface of the creature, trying desperately to find a handhold, but by this point, the organism had leveled itself around Wrysteria's skull, the rubbery surface smoothing away any imperfections.

A gap suddenly opened up where Wrysteria's mouth used to be, goo dripping down to reveal a tunnel inside. A circle of the goo reformed into a pair of hugely swollen lips. A loud, low moan blasted out. "Fuck me," the voice said, sounding completely unlike Wrysteria. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

At her last exhortation, a glob of fluorescent purple goo spat out from Wrysteria's spongy mouth, landing on Lithryss' breastbone. The rock-like demoness stopped trying to help Wrysteria, recoiling in horror. "Shit, get it off me!" she rumbled, clawing at her chest, rending long wounds along her collarbone, through the armor plating.

Her attempts failed to remove the blotch. The goo thickened, turning into a raised oval. Once it was the size of a plum, the top flipped open, revealing a large shiny eyeball with a blood red pupil. The eyelid closed lazily, as if it knew that it belonged there.

It didn't stop there, however. Tentacles exploded from the periphery of the bulging eye, wrapping up and over the demoness' shoulders, and around and under her breasts, pulling themselves taut as they reached her back. As soon as the demonic creature had established itself, it began to spread further, creeping up the demoness' neck.

Lithryss gurgled as it clenched tight around her throat, filling out the craggy valleys of the rock walls that formed her neck. Forming bony ridges in the shape of a corset, it flowed further upwards, rolling over her face until it turned into an impenetrable shield, covering her eyes.

Her hands stopped scrabbling at the organism, her body flopping to the ground like a rag doll. Her head hit the wall and she stopped struggling, moaning infrequently as the creature did what it wished with her body.

By this point, Wrysteria had completely given in, muttering to herself as she massaged her breasts. Her red lips had become even more swollen, light bouncing off the large rubber circle highlighting the ridged fuckhole that led into her mouth. Blinded by the shiny, red goo, she didn't notice as tentacles crawled down her back, swirling around her butt. As each part of her body was encompassed by the goo, she made excited sounds, shuddering. Whatever the organism was doing to her must feel amazing.

The swirling goo slid underneath into her asscrack, jamming itself into her privates. Swelling inside her, a thick portion of the goop solidified in front of her mons, growing upward and outwards into the shape of a thick cock. The end remained ill-formed for a moment as the appendage swelled inside, the tip bulging as a pulsing head shaped itself as if it was being turned on a lathe.

Enormous red balls plopped downwards at the base of the penis, a thick ridge of flesh riding between them. The cock jerked once, twice, red goop blasting from its tip, making a mess on the floor. Wrysteria groaned in pure pleasure.

Breasts bulging, she flopped over onto her side as she struggled to get to her feet, the mass of the creature encompassing her body making it difficult to stand. "Fuck, I need to fuck!" she shouted in her thick voice, taking a shaky step towards Lithryss.

The other demoness was in no state to resist, as her body was being similarly transformed, her lips swelling in the exact same way as Wrysteria's, her mouth quickly being remodeled into a fuckhole. A large seam had formed across her forehead, indentations on either side. The seam popped open, revealing a singular, large eye with an enormous pupil.

Her mouth hole moaned as she looked lovingly at Wrysteria, purplish tentacles descending under her arms. The tentacles twisted around them, lifting and pressing them together. The tendrils merged, turning into a sac within which her arms were strictly bound.

Getting onto her knees, she leaned forward, presenting her mouth hole to the other transformed demoness, groaning and grunting incoherently. Wrysteria echoed her groaning, sliding a hand down the side of her enormous cock, large veins pulsing as it grew even larger, an ochre liquid dripping from the end.

Shuffling over to Lithryss, she pressed the head of her cock against the O shaped ring of her former ally's new lips. At first it appeared as though it wouldn't fit, but as Wrysteria applied firm pressure, the hole widened significantly, spreading Lithryss' lips apart even wider. The head popped inside, forcing Lithryss' jaw open. Her single eye blinked rapidly, a tear gathering at its base, but she didn't protest the invader.

Instead, she pressed her head forward, doing her best to accommodate its thick length. Her throat bulged impossibly as the girth of the cock pressed inside, her face stretching unnaturally. Demonesses were well versed with all kinds of sexual actions, but this looked highly abnormal. Even so, Lithryss appeared to be happy, making joyful grunting noises as her head was treated like a vagina.

Wrysteria wasn't slowing down, wrapping her rubbery red hands around the other demoness' horns to control her movement. She groaned and her cock pulsed, sending a blob of cum down Lithryss' throat. This encouraged her to fuck Lithryss' face harder, slamming her red length as far as it would go.

With every thrust, the bulge in Lithryss' throat moved below the unblinking eye on her breastbone. Her esophagus must have been extensively remodeled to take the rubbery appendage, for when Wrysteria thrust all the way to the hilt, her neck appeared to double in size.

They fucked like rabbits, ignoring the slimy goo as it continued to stretch down their bodies, running over their knees and feet. The slimy coating appeared to eat whatever clothing they had been wearing, forming into a skintight coating that showed off the definition of their bodies, making them look even more enticing.

They had become sex drones, and they didn't care. Lithryss gurgled as Wrysteria fed her more cum, the neverending gush of liquid continuously recharging. Her rubbery red balls slapped against Lithryss' chin, the wet sound of fucking echoing in the quiet council chamber. Nobody said a word, shocked at the quick transformation that had reduced the two demonesses into a quivering mass of crude sex.

"Stop," ordered Selyssa, watching the two drones carefully. "Stand and present yourselves."

The demoness formerly known as Wrysteria backed away, her cum dripping from the other drone's lips. Her reddish cock flexed, still fully erect, her enormous balls visibly swelling. Her mouth hole wobbled, spit dripping out onto her chin as she turned to face Selyssa.

Both of them stood up straight, at attention, the liquid coating over their bodies forming into a rubbery shell. Their unique demonic features had been removed, replaced by the bright purple and red goo. Swollen breasts heaved with every breath, ready and waiting to be fondled. Controlled and told what to do, there was no conscious thought between the two objects beyond a desire for sex.

"Fakrisses. Demon slut drones," stated Selyssa succinctly. "Stripped of their powers, they will serve this court as sex toys. An appropriate punishment for treason. Thank you for the suggestion, Nepthys. It's clear now that our tour of Barakagon's storehouse was a necessary first stop. His forgotten treasures will be quite useful going forward."

A chuckle echoed from a dark corner of the room, shadows coalescing into the leather bound form of the first circle demoness. "I am ever at your command, Master," Nepthys whispered in a sotto voice. "It was foolish of them to betray you while under my surveillance."

Selyssa nodded, then looked speculatively over the demonesses of her first circle. "Of course, this means I'll need to promote from within the ranks, but I shall save that for another day. For now, we celebrate my ascension. I declare a public holiday for all demons. Sound the news, for I will be making a speech shortly. Dismissed!"

The rest of the demon nobles bowed their assent, shuffling out of the room while giving the two transformed demon lords surreptitious glances. The nervousness evident on their faces should keep them in line, for now.

The two demon drones grunted and moaned, their rubbery flesh gleaming in the light. "Nepthys," said Selyssa, looking at the dark demoness. "These two are now under your control. Use these sluts as you please. They are a small reward for what you have done for me, and a reminder of what can happen to those who foolishly think to betray me."

"Thank you, Master," replied Nepthys, tilting her hips seductively as she marched over to the two drone sluts. Snapping her fingers, thick collars appeared around their necks, a fine chain leading from each into Nepthy's delicate palm. "Their libidos will certainly come in handy during negotiations."

She tickled her talons underneath the purple demoness' chin, who strained towards her new mistress, her mouth hole flexing. "If anyone wishes to bed my pets, I am sure they won't object."

Refyssa gulped. "What... will you do with me, Master?" she asked, hoping that she wasn't slated to share a similar fate.