Incorporation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon lord's consort took her by the hand, assuaging some of her fears. "Absolutely nothing," declared the demoness, looking defiantly at Selyssa. "She didn't know if you were coming back, so she doesn't deserve to be treated harshly."

Selyssa looked at her consort with soft eyes. "I wasn't intending to, Alyssa, though we definitely are going to have some words later on. I can't believe that you weren't going to tell me that you had taken a new name."

Alyssa shrugged. "It didn't seem relevant in the middle of a fight. I was saving it for a more intimate moment."

"What else haven't you told me?" demanded Selyssa, ignoring Refyssa's uncomfortable shifting. "Would you care to explain what you've been doing with Karyssa while you were away?"

Alyssa chuckled. "Karyssa and I have... an understanding." She stalked over to Karyssa, curling a finger through the metal ring built into her collar. She tugged on it, hard, giving Karyssa a seductive look. Karyssa responded with a sultry smile, hooding her eyes.

"She has taught me many things," continued Alyssa, wrapping a hand around Karyssa's breast. "What is required to become a proper consort. The necessary moves. The sexiness. The domination."

She turned quickly. "Did you know that, despite her forwardness, Karyssa actually has a terribly submissive streak?"

She squeezed the breast in her hands tightly, and Karyssa appeared to melt, sinking into Alyssa's grip. "In actuality, it takes very little to dominate her properly. Simply the appropriate application of pressure, and a little force of will."

Karyssa swooned. "That's right, Mistress, fondle me harshly. I deserve to be treated like trash for how I've treated the Master."

Selyssa's brows rose, ignoring the outburst. "Are you telling me that Karyssa taught you how to be a domme?"

Alyssa let go, stalking towards Selyssa, her slitted eyes bright. "That's exactly right. She taught me how to take what I want, without compromise. And what I want is you."

She leaned forward and kissed Selyssa promptly on the mouth. Selyssa's wings folded around them both, pulling Alyssa in close. The two of them held each other for a few moments, enjoying a moment of quiet.

Selyssa's wings twitched, unfolding quickly. She backed away, looking sharply at Alyssa's crotch. "What is that?"

"My dick," replied Alyssa succinctly.

A mottled, purple cock extended from her privates, the tip prodding Selyssa's belly right above her own cock. It wasn't as big as Selyssa's, but it was certainly just as stout, though the balls at the base of the shaft looked positively tiny compared to her lover's.

Selyssa looked it over with interest, her penis flexing high enough to slap against her lover's rod. They both chuckled simultaneously, but Selyssa's expression soon turned pensive. "When the hell did this happen?" she demanded.

"If I may," interrupted Karyssa. "Only those demonesses who are the most powerful are blessed with a dick like yours. It is a visual sign of your power. Sapphis has one because she was highly favored in the court of Barakagon. Alyssa has grown one because of your great favor. Don't worry. Enjoy it. She wants it just as bad as you."

"Okay, then," said Selyssa, clearly still processing this new change, her gaze sliding over to her consort's swollen belly. "Let's say I accept that much. How did you get pregnant?" she asked Alyssa. "The last time I saw you, there was no sign of it at all."

Karyssa chuckled. "Did you really think you were sterile? You are our Lord, of course you are highly virile. You must choose if you wish to impregnate us, but you have no choice with her, for she is your life."

"That's right," said Alyssa smugly, setting her ass on the edge of the broken table. "That gives me the special privilege of being the only one who can fuck you without messing with the dominance dynamics of the court. So let's get to it." She grabbed her swollen cock, pointing it at her lover.

Selyssa stared at it speculatively. "If I ride yours, who's going to ride mine?" she asked, sending her consort a devilish look as her own cock pulsed with anticipation.

"Easy enough to solve." Alyssa gestured at Refyssa. "Get over here, you will have the honor of joining us."

Refyssa started, taking a hesitant step forward, but stopped when Selyssa frowned. The demon lord prodded Alyssa's bulging belly. "With her weight on top of you, won't that harm the baby?"

Alyssa shrugged. "We are demonesses. I'm not that fragile, and neither is your baby." She gave her penis a tug, a small trickle of white liquid jumping from the tip. "Hurry up, this won't wait all day."

Selyssa grunted, trotting forward on her hooves, lifting up her penis to reveal her puffy inner lips. "I must admit, it's been awhile," she confessed. "I seem to be doing a lot of fucking lately, but I haven't had anything inside me for weeks."

"I haven't been inside anybody, ever," grinned Alyssa, "so I win this little game."

Selyssa rolled her eyes, but willingly pressed herself in closer to her lover. Alyssa maneuvered the head of her dick into place, her jaw dropping as Selyssa's vagina immediately sucked it inside. The flames in her eyes danced as her breath whistled.

"Fucking fantastic," she declared, her hips bucking as they pressed together. "It's no wonder you always want to be fucking. It's going to be hard to keep it in my pants from now on."

Selyssa tapped her on the nose as she rocked her hips. "I don't expect you to, but please don't spread your seed outside the inner circle. I don't need another national incident to deal with."

Alyssa mewled, shifting her shoulders to emphasize her voluptuous breasts. "I don't think that's going to be a problem," she gasped. "All I can think about is you."

Refyssa cleared her throat, uncomfortable that she had suddenly turned into a third wheel, and not at all confident as to her new station. "Excuse me," she said delicately, suppressing her fiery desire to take as her eyes roamed over them. "Can I get in on this action?"

Selyssa grunted, her huge dick slapping against the lower slope of Alyssa's belly. A streak of cum wetted the enlarged curve of her pregnancy. "Of course!" she exclaimed, staring intently at Alyssa. "That's what she wants."

"Oh, come off it. You want it too," Alyssa declared, grinning as her dick squelched inside Selyssa's privates. "Anyway, you're just making everyone jealous."

It was true. The other demonesses in the room were having a hard time keeping still, their curious multicolored eyes staring ravenously at the fucking pair. "Well, what are you waiting for?" asked Selyssa, raising her hands. "My permission? You have it! Get fucking!"

The demons stopped staring at them, and started staring at each other instead, sizing up potential partners. Nepthys led her pair of Fakriss demon sluts over to the captured human superheroes, and a brief conversation ensued.

Soon, the muscled man had his dick swallowed by the purple goo demon's vagina, her single eye watching him with delight as he pounded her roughly.

The creature had solidified its control, growing into a large sphere on top of her head. Her body continued to change, her breasts and nipples enlarging, small drops of odd colored milk dripping from the tips. Her breath whistled hotly through her mouth hole as the chiseled man lifted her easily off the floor.

The human pet dressed in the rubber dog outfit pressed her elbows against the table, rolling her hips to display her slick vagina to all onlookers. The red slut demon formerly known as Wrysteria took this as an invitation to sink her needy cock inside, pressing the woman's breasts against the table.

Their demoness mistresses laughed, enjoying the show, but many of them were already pairing up as well. Refyssa didn't know all of them, as her time at court was limited. She had only recently ascended after her former lord had been removed during a power struggle in the aftermath of Barakagon's death.

Her lust for power had been her overwhelming driving force, but now she knew that had blinded her to reality. She wasn't nearly as strong as the first circle demonesses, even though she could feel a new thread of strength wending its way through her core.

How could that be? She was a demon Lord! She should be stronger than any other demoness, save for some other lords and her Master. There must be something different about Selyssa.

Speculating, her eyes jumped to the Sapphis, admiring her black ruffled skirt. She looked up, scanning over her skin tight latex blouse and frilly collar. A maid outfit, for certain, but she doubted the demoness would bow to just anyone. She certainly hadn't yielded when they had played with each other in the past. This one was dark and dangerous, and very, very dominant.

Their eyes met for a brief moment, an open invitation on the demoness' face. Refyssa looked away first, a frisson of excitement and fear tingling up her spine. Maybe she really was a little submissive at heart. What a way to find that out!

"Refyssa!" called Selyssa. "Stop daydreaming and get on top, or I'm going to paint Alyssa's chest white instead of your womb."

Refyssa refocused on the demonic couple, taking in the sweat streaming from Alyssa's brow. This must be the first time she had exercised her new appendage, as her movements were awkward, amateurish. Not that Refyssa had any room to complain, as she didn't have any experience using a dick, either.

Selyssa looked relaxed, ignoring her own twitching dick as she rotated her hips to ensure Alyssa's pleasure. Refyssa's eyes locked on the pulsing head. It was gigantic!

Her ever burning libido pulsed in empathy, her loins ready to receive its length. She would be reminded again of this demoness' mastery over her. Her power. Her dominance. It would be glorious.

But not if she kept standing here, thinking about it. She raised one of her legs, looking for a way to mount her butt on top of Alyssa's belly. "Just go for it," said the demon's consort, patting her chest. "There's plenty of padding."

Refyssa hissed, not keen on the idea of hopping on top haphazardly. "Do it," ordered Selyssa, glaring.

Gulping, Refyssa abandoned her planning and made a little hop, her right knee banging against the table as she settled into position facing Selyssa. She yelped, but the pain was short lived, overwhelmed by the sensation of heat emanating from her new Master.

Her legs spread, she felt really awkward straddling Alyssa's dick as the consort continuously rammed it into her lover. This was nothing, however, compared to the sudden prodding at her mons from Selyssa's dick. Selyssa leaned in, whispering for Refyssa's ears only. "You ready?"

Refyssa nodded, her ass cheeks pressing roughly against Alyssa's wobbling belly. The Demon lord's consort chuckled. "She likes to act all gruff, but she's actually pretty gentle. Calm down. Enjoy yourself."

It was easy enough for her to say, but this was the first time she was having a threesome with her new lord. Sure, she had participated in plenty of them while working her way up the ranks, but never for a lord she respected.

That was the crux of the issue. Before, she had always wanted to be in charge, to force the issue, but now she found herself wanting this to succeed. To be an accomplished ally of this demon lord. To have both of them rise to success together.

It was a new feeling, and not one she was overall comfortable with. No wonder she was acting like a giddy demoness straight out of sex school.

Her time for contemplation was over. Selyssa had grabbed her knobbly dick and was aiming it for Refysaa's snatch. That wouldn't do.

Refyssa batted Selyssa's hand away. "Let me," she declared, readying herself for the intensity of their coupling. She wanted to show her Master that she wanted this as much as she did.

Grabbing Selyssa's appendage with authority, she directed the tip at her swollen snatch. Closing her eyes, she savored the first few moments as the gentle friction sent her brain into overdrive. This was what demons were built for.

She burned the image of Selyssa's swaying head into her mind as their hips jiggled together, her Master's cock filling her utterly. The crown of horns, her triangular ears, and dark skin were all typical demonic features. What she hadn't expected to see was a measure of kindness.

That was almost unheard of among demonkind, and not something she had ever expected to see after being dominated. She suddenly knew - this was a Master she would do anything to keep.

Anxiety built up in her chest, threatening to ruin the pleasure blasting from her privates. She hadn't made a good showing of herself so far. All of her worst attributes had been on display - avarice, lust for power, a willingness to push for control. How could she convince this demoness that she was worth keeping around?

A taloned hand clasped her side. "You look pensive," rumbled Selyssa. "What's on your mind?"

Refyssa blinked. Her personal worries were a distraction. She should be enjoying herself. Alyssa certainly was. The demoness' consort was wriggling underneath her, mewling sighs emanating from her lips as she traced patterns over Refyssa's buttocks with her talons.

Perhaps there was another way she could show her worth. She wasn't without her own little tricks to spice up couplings.

She held up her hands a few inches apart, her talons pointed at each other. Tiny sparks of electricity zapped between them at high voltage. Looking through the storm of miniature lightning at Selyssa's widening eyes, she grinned.

"May I?" she groaned as a heavy thrust penetrated her core. "I promise you it will be delightful."

Selyssa nodded, fingering the bony protrusion under her chin as she looked at Refyssa speculatively. Refyssa reached her talons out, tapping them delicately on Selyssa's breasts. "I'll start slow. Let me know if it's too much."

Sparks flew from the tips of her fingers, buzzing as the electricity zapped her Master's sensitive flesh. Selyssa threw her head back and howled. Confused at this reaction, Refyssa ceased, tilting her head.

"Please, don't stop," grunted Selyssa, speeding up the speed of her thrusts. "Give it to me harder, I love the pain. It's fucking exciting."

Ah, she was one of those. A true pain slut. Very well. Refyssa knew how to treat a demoness who loved pain.

Ramping up her electricity, she spread her fingers and pressed them against Selyssa's delicate skin. Flesh jumped under her fingertips, muscles contracting involuntarily from the current.

Selyssa howled, speeding up her fucking. The double penetration she was experiencing combined with the electrical torture must be intense, but Refyssa didn't stop. The other demoness wouldn't forgive her if she let up now.

It suddenly occurred to her that she was in a position where she could keep increasing the voltage until the other demoness was shocked into submission. She had done it before with one of her more disobedient subordinates.

The sex had been amazing, and Talia's brain had been so fuzzy that she had done everything Refyssa had asked of her for a solid week. Could she accomplish something similar here?

She twisted her lips, reluctantly holding back. It would be hypocritical of her to betray her Master so soon after declaring her loyalty. Besides, it would be unfortunate to spoil such a wonderful fucking with a sordid betrayal.

Fine, if that was the way she was going to play it, she would endeavor to make this as pleasurable as possible. Rotating her hands, she modulated the field, letting the tingling flow drop off.

Her Master was breathing hard, face flushed from the overwhelming stimulation of giving and receiving at the same time. In turn, this translated into harder and quicker thrusting into Refyssa's snatch, which was dripping lubrication from how excited she was.

Tongue lolling, Refyssa moved her butt in rhythm, feeling Alyssa's belly rolling along with her. It wouldn't be long now, their cries of pleasure rising in unison. She reached her hands out again, stroking Selyssa's sides with her buzzing electricity.

As the pleasure spiked, she ran her hands upward, underneath the lower slope of Selyssa's breasts, timing the highest peak of voltage for when she drew her hands back, causing a large spark of electricity to jump the gap.

Selyssa's body jerked, and she cried out, her cock bouncing inside Refyssa's snatch. Refyssa's eyes rolled, her arms dangling freely as she rode the wave, her pelvic muscles clenching uncontrollably. This was the closest to heaven a demoness like her could ever get.

The sensation of cum exploding inside her took her over the edge and her vision whited out, flashing red, pulsing to match the rhythm of the dick pumping within her. This was better than the previous fucking, a surfeit of heat exploding within her.

As her climax reached fruition, a moment of utter clarity descended upon her. Her awareness expanded, taking in the demonesses around her, who were coupled in a display of utter debauchery.

Sapphis had moved around in front of the red Fakriss, sliding her rubbery dick into the transformed demoness' remodeled mouth. The Fakriss' throat bulged with every thrust, her body bending sinuously as she also was rammed from the rear, the hypnotized human superhero smacking her butt. The demon sex toy was clearly enjoying herself, all thoughts of her former station gone as she descended into being a pure sex object.

The other Fakriss was just as occupied, her single, large eye focused on the humans she was fucking. Two female superheroes were sitting on top of each other, both having their holes pounded by the sex toy's dick, which had split in two for the occasion. The woman below was still locked into her dog outfit, her back rigid to support the woman on top as they both were fucked. The woman on top was completely out of her mind, her lips quivering as she made little gasps. Her nipples were being tweaked by an ice demoness, breasts tortured by the creature's cold breath.

The more monstrous demonesses had wound themselves around each other in some sort of obscene embrace. Refyssa didn't look too closely - she didn't really want to know what those two considered a good time.

The cacophony of pleasure buoyed her upwards, sending her towards a peak she had never seen before. She reached out, buzzing in her ears as her mind broke down, seeking more pleasure. More.

It came at her in a flood, rushing through her, lifting her up, then setting her down gently. Waves of power pulsing through her, rocketing through her core. She was being pumped up from within. Her Master was injecting power into her, making her more than she used to be!

As this power swelled within, her vision returned, flickering with visual snow that slowly receded. She leaned her head back and grinned, exhaling a long sigh, Selyssa's dick sitting quiescent within her. What a wonderful fuck!

A sudden dark presence at her side distracted her from the warm feelings of coitus. Plush lips brushed against her ear. "I'm glad you made the right decision," a sonorous voice whispered. "If you hadn't, I would have made sure you regretted your indiscretion."

A sharp point pressed against her side, emphasizing the threat. A sudden sweat sprung out on her forehead, but she said nothing. The dark presence receded. Selyssa hadn't noticed, still recovering from the intense sex. She was very glad that she hadn't zapped Selyssa too hard. Her Master's first circle was scary.

Sighing in relief, she pushed her butt backwards to give Selyssa's dick room to slip free. Alyssa made a surprised noise as they both began to slide backwards uncontrollably, accompanied by a creaking groan. Refyssa's limbs flailed as she tried to find something to grab hold of, finding nothing but air.