Incorporation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collapsing in a heap, Refyssa ended up with her head cradled beneath Alyssa's breasts. Confused, she blinked as Alyssa's chest began to heave.

"I guess my butt was too heavy!" declared Alyssa, giggling. "The table got fucked."

Selyssa chuckled. "I'm definitely going to need a new one. I'm not done with either of you yet."

Refyssa gulped, feeling strangely elated.

***

Selyssa sighed as Karyssa secured a thick necklace around her throat, feeling a bit nostalgic as she recognized the heart shaped amulet that dangled between her breasts. "There's so much work to do."

Karyssa frowned, rearranging the dangling stones to be symmetrical. "Why do you need to work, Master?" the demoness asked, puzzled. "We are your hands. Command us what to do, and we'll do it."

Selyssa twisted her lips. "It's not that I don't trust you to obey my commands. It's more an issue of trying to figure out what the right thing to do is."

She set her shoulders as Karyssa finished fiddling with the chain. "One thing I'm still missing. Why don't you want to invade Earth? Why are you working to save humans?"

The demoness rolled her eyes. "I care nothing for Earth. I was created to be Barakagon's loyal servant and guard. That is the guiding principle of the first circle's existence. None of us would ever dream of betraying you. What you want, we want."

She pressed a firm hand against Selyssa's shoulder. "In this world, there are many who would take advantage of you, but those of us in your first circle, you can trust. We'll always back you, no matter what you decide to do."

Selyssa nodded, suddenly choked up. Despite her new form, she still seemed quite susceptible to the whole gamut of human emotions.

Straightening her back, she glanced over at Alyssa, who was peeking at her with sultry eyes. "You look good," she offered, clasping her hands in front of her, shoulders pushed forward.

For the occasion, both of them had been garbed in a form of formal dress Selyssa had never seen before. Strips of shimmering purple fabric were wrapped around her waist and above her breasts, with more strips hanging down vertically to provide some form of decorum.

It was all rather pointless for that purpose, as the swell of their breasts were easily visible under the loose fabric, their nipples tenting the sheer surface. The short strip in front of their privates had the telltale logo of Barakagon, the lunar mark of the Empire.

In the human world, it would have been considered obscene, but in sexualized Middlehaven, it seemed positively tame. They were kind of annoying, however, as they caught the air when she moved around, sliding back and forth over her nipples, keeping them engorged. On the other hand, it was easy enough to flip the fabric aside and get to fucking, which was probably the entire point.

Unlike her consort, Selyssa wore an elaborate stole, decorated with various depictions of what she had been told were different tribes under her rule. She supposed she would be expected to visit all of them and smooth over any diplomatic problems later, but that was all in the future.

The final touch to her outfit had been a solid gold headdress, which had made her gasp when it had first been revealed to her. Acting as a sort of crown, it had intricate styling which fit closely around her horns. It had attached so perfectly that she was left to wonder much about her predecessor. She had only caught a glimpse of him on a tapestry, and now she was suddenly hungry to know more.

Later. Now, she needed to face this crowd. "You look good too," she replied. "Hot and lustful. Exactly what's needed."

She held out her hand, waiting patiently. Alyssa took it timidly, staring nervously at the velvet curtain leading out onto the balcony.

"Don't worry," whispered Selyssa, leading her forward. "Ignore them. Focus on me."

Alyssa nodded regally, her face looking a little plastic. That was okay. She only needed to keep it together for a little while longer. She was going to be quite occupied shortly.

Brushing through the curtain, she led her lover out onto a wide, open, marble balcony. They were in an enormous cavern, the rock face above lit by strings of powerful lights dangling haphazardly. Many demons likely saw this as superfluous, as they all had powerful night vision. It was a show of good faith, however, as it eliminated any hiding spots from which an assassin might stage an attack.

Below, there was a wide plaza, made of obsidian brick, crowded by the different tribes of the empire. Many of them did not play well with each other, so they had been appropriately segregated into wedge shaped zones. Most of them were demonesses, though there were more grotesquely shaped forms hidden in the periphery.

The sea of demons must have been unnerving to Alyssa, for she slowed her steps. Selyssa clenched her hand tighter and pulled her forward. This needed to be done.

At the edge of the balcony was a marble railing, a U-shaped curve carved into its surface in the shape of a semicircle. Next to the stylized deformation, a microphone had been set up on a stand. As she approached, Refyssa gave her a respectful curtsy, a faint smile pasted on her face. Ratheria nodded briefly, arms folded as she grinned slightly.

Selyssa knew better than to think that their loyalty was absolute, but as long as she stayed strong, these demonesses would stay in line. And perhaps as they got to know each other better, the danger would fade. They certainly did enjoy being fucked by Selyssa!

All of them did. She looked around knowingly at the other members of her first circle who were gathered around, waiting patiently for her address. "I am proud of you all," she said quietly. "Together, we will do great things."

A hum of affirmation greeted her as she stepped up to the microphone, gazing out at the sea of demonkind below. Letting go of Alyssa, she raised her hands to encompass the crowd. "Greetings!" she began. "Since the death of your great lord, Barakagon, this world has lacked a leader to take you into the future. To instill the proper purpose needed to harness the raw emotions and impulses of demonkind. That ends now."

Turning to her consort, she tilted her head. Pale, Alyssa moved around in front of her, perching her butt onto the circular outcropping. "The things I do for you," she whispered, moving the strip of fabric aside to reveal her snatch.

For once, she wasn't wet, though Selyssa blamed that on the crowd - her sexual prowess was not in question. She moved aside the purple fabric that failed to properly hide her enlarged dick, moving in to find Alyssa's willing hole. Flipping up her consort's flaccid dick, she pressed herself inside, watching Alyssa's face as her anxiety faded in favor of pleasure.

When she had first heard about this, she was skeptical. Fucking her consort in front of the crowd seemed flagrantly unnecessary, but this was demonic tradition. She needed to prove to the regular citizens that she was strong, virile, and dominant.

Pressing Alyssa against the rock, she delighted in watching her consort's face flush as she eased into the familiar sensation of being taken. It never failed to arouse her, watching her consort's usually controlled expression change into the flushed joy of being used. The harsh lines around her lips faded, her skin taking on a reddish complexion. It made her want to fuck her consort all the more.

Closing her eyes, Alyssa began to gasp in cute, short breaths, her pregnant belly wobbling with each thrust. That made it far more difficult to contain herself. Selyssa was forced to slow down lest she come to completion too early. She needed to pace herself, or this speech would end a disaster.

"You don't yet know me," she continued, driving her hips forward in a teasing fashion, drastically slowing her rate. "You don't know my policies. You don't know my ambitions. Those will come, in time, and hopefully you won't find them too onerous, or different from your past ruler. You may find some comfort in knowing that I am the true heir of Barakagon, a descendent of his blood. His line will continue!"

The crowd, which had been silent up until this point, began to cheer, calling out a chant. At first, Selyssa had a hard time figuring it out, but soon it became evident. Fuck her hard! Fuck her hard!

Damn, it was getting difficult not to do just that. She continued her slow ministrations, moving her hands beside the swell of Alyssa's breasts. Touching her lover's leathery skin, she pressed them in towards her chest, squeezing between the ridgeline of her armored chest and her breasts. Alyssa moaned, her tented nipples clearly visible under the shifting fabric.

"I won't ask you to support what you don't know, so here is my plan in broad strokes." Letting go of one of Alyssa's breasts, she raised a talon in the air. "The existing policy on excess pregnancies must remain."

The crowd stopped chanting, a disappointed boo calling out from somewhere in the rear. "I understand your dissatisfaction, but we must face the facts. Middlehaven cannot contain the rampant population of our kind. I will endeavour to find a solution to this, but it cannot come at the expense of Earth."

The noises of dissatisfaction rose, but she had expected this. "We cannot invade the underlands!" she declared. "We might win, true, but how many of you will die at the hands of their superheroes? How many?"

She looked down at them, glaring. "Keeping our presence hidden from the authorities has already been challenging! If another invasion were to occur, I cannot guarantee that we won't be exposed."

Her face darkened, her power pulsing out into the cavern. Alyssa shifted beneath her, moaning her discomfort. "If that were to happen, I would personally destroy whoever was responsible."

The demons below shuddered, moving from foot to foot uneasily. Time to lighten the mood. She raised another finger. "To support this imperative, I am issuing a second policy. I am starting a new business, what the earthers would call a corporation. This will act as our gate for relations with the earthworlders."

The demons stopped moving, simply looking confused. "You're wondering what this might accomplish for us," said Selyssa rhetorically, speeding up her thrusting into Alyssa. Time to build towards the climax.

"The goal is twofold. First, we will work towards amending our reputation with them. As long as they're worried that we're planning on replacing them, they'll never warm up to us. Second, we can open negotiations. Perhaps some of the earthers would be interested in experiencing the particular pleasures we are experts at providing. Some may join us, or we might eventually come to an agreement that might give us some of their land. From there, we can continue our expansion, peacefully."

She grunted, rocking her hooves forwards to press herself more efficiently into her writhing lover. "This will be slower and will take longer, but it has a higher chance of success. In the meantime, I will consider all other options for increasing the health of demonkind as a whole. We will spread. We will fuck. We will become."

Wings held wide, Selyssa grinned at the cheering audience. They understood. They were hers. "I am taking applications immediately for positions in my corporation. We are hiring in all positions. I look forward to meeting you in person."

The crowd cheered again, the cacophony quickly descending into the sounds of an orgy. Something she had said had clearly hit the mark. Having a purpose again was certainly motivational.

It was time to finish this. She loomed over her consort, feeling the fire inside rising. She wanted to give everything to her lover. A safe world to raise their child. She would do anything to keep the demons in line to achieve that goal. Anything.

Leaning in, she kissed Alyssa's forehead. Her consort looked up with loving eyes, her mouth opening slightly. "So gentle," she chuckled. "Next time, do me hard."

"As you wish," replied Selyssa with a faint smile, increasing her speed.

It felt so good. She didn't think she'd ever tire of fucking her lover, but her mind was already roiling with plans. There were so many ways she wanted to try binding her while fucking her, to make her scream her pleasure to the heavens.

It was enough to make her want to explode.

"Your plans are amazingly appropriate," murmured Alyssa, closing her eyes as she made cute noises with every thrust. "Hell really is bureaucracy."

"Shut it, you," hissed Selyssa, kissing her on the mouth as she rammed herself home. "You're in no position to be sassy, my little slut muffin."

She grabbed her lover's hands, resting her elbows against the balcony. Their nipples rubbed against each other as Selyssa rocked forward roughly. They gasped together as Selyssa's dick jerked, filling Alyssa with her seed. They bucked, filled with their love for each other.

***

That is the story about how I became the new demon king of Middlehaven, and fucked my way to the top. It was a bit of an accident, but I can't say I despise the results, since I get to cum in my beautiful bride every day. Hey, at least Earth was saved from the depredations of demonkind.

Now, I'm making the same offer to you. If you join our organization, I can promise top tier benefits, plenty of time off, generous maternity leave (pregnancy restrictions apply), and lots of fucking. It's true you'll have to accept one or two minor demonic alterations, but is that really a big deal if you're working for an Empire that's protecting earth from being invaded?

All I demand in return is utter loyalty. Get on your knees, slave, and take your master's cock. You're getting royally fucked tonight. I know you've been yearning for it.

Feeling a little horny?

That's right, ass in the air, slut, your gaping holes are ready for my dick. Submit to me and find your rightful place beneath me.