Indebted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers

On and on Morgan gushed to her daughters about how incredible having sex with the Canine was. She described in exquisite detail all the ways Bismarck violated her and shaped her to his own personal desires, and how she embraced every deviant act like it was scripture. And she made certain to tell them how good it was to surrender, to accept her life as a sex slave, to embrace Bismarck as her owner, and how it was the happiest night of her life.

And, perhaps to everyone's surprise, the twins merely listened. And the more their mother spoke of the sexual delight and violent dominance, of how Bismarck made clear she was just his possession, they found themselves growing less afraid... and more aroused. Kinsey found her tongue darting out to lick her lips. Linsey found herself slightly squirming against the couch as her pussy started to throb with need. And by the end of their mother's very graphic story, the two were not nearly as angry at the idea of becoming slaves.

"Well girls, that was everything. Bismarck made me his slave, made me his bitch. He fucked me raw for hours on end, and I loved every moment of it. Now, how are you two feeling?" Morgan feigned some very slight concern, but she could see the lust that had been rising in them both, and couldn't hide a grin, knowing her daughters would soon eagerly accept their lives with as much enthusiasm as she had.

"I... I just don't know..." Linsey said after some time, strong conflict obvious in her voice. "I mean... I guess if I had to admit it..." Kinsey then said. "We... have felt a little curious about Dogs..." and as the twin girls admitted that in unison Morgan felt her heart flutter in relief as a loving smile crossed her face.

Morgan suddenly put an arm around each of her daughter's drawing them in close. Not knowing what to think or feel now, each girl merely fell into their mother's embrace, hugging her loosely as they tried to sort out their storm of emotions.

"That's good... embrace your curiosity girls... this is natural, that we women submit to our instincts... submit to our savage sides... submit to the Beasts we all truly desire... just embrace it all..." Morgan whispered, almost like reciting a mantra as she tenderly stroked her daughters.

"Mom... everything you just said is...it's one thing..." Linsey spoke quietly after some time... "But... what about daddy..." And Kinsey finally asked the question they were most afraid to ask. They had heard how much venom was in their mother's voice when she spoke of him last night, and how she seemed to relish in the fact that he was forced to listen to her be conquered and violated by another male, another species at that.

Again, Morgan just smiled sweetly as she embraced her beloved daughters. "Fuck him. Your father can rot in hell for all I care. Never forget, he's the one that sold us, he chose to do that himself. As far as I'm concerned, he's no longer my husband or your father." Morgan spoke so plainly yet with such contempt in her voice for their father. Yet Linsey and Kinsey couldn't really find themselves to care or feel sorry for him. Their mother was right, he was the one that gave them away.

"Just forget about that man completely. We're better off without him. You two should just embrace Bismarck, accept him as your owner like me. Then we can all live in pure bliss. I promise you won't regret this."

"I-Is he really..." Linsey began. "That amazing?..." Kinsey asked timidly, but the desire in their voices was rising further and further.

"You won't believe the pleasure until you feel it for yourselves girls. It's time we all just gave in. We're going to be a Beast's sex slaves from now on, and I promise the rest of our lives will be nothing but pure bliss." Morgan chanted again in a dark zeal, her love and devotion for her owner seeping into her children, bringing them to her point of view. She could now feel both of the twins squirming anxiously, their bodies already burning with desire for their soon-to-be master. Morgan couldn't wait to gift her daughters to Bismarck, see him take both of their virginities and bend them to his will, claim and mark them as his property as he had with her. Then they could all begin living in their paradise. But first, Morgan still needed to prepare the twins for their master.

Morgan suddenly released her daughters and stood from the couch to face them. They waited with baited breath but gasped in total surprise as their mother suddenly unclasped her brazier and exposed her wonderful, perfect breasts to her children.

"I need to get you two into the proper mindset for when Bismarck comes home. So we're going to spend some quality family time together watching some family movies." Morgan spoke with a heat rising in her voice as her daughters openly stared at her lusty body. "We'll all need to learn to be a lot more comfortable around each other. So strip." Her last breath came out as more of an order, one dripping with eroticism.

Linsey and Kinsey didn't really know what had happened to them, but they found their bodies suddenly burning with passion. Without a complaint the two quickly shed to their underwear, looking to each a little nervous before sharing a light giggle and exposing their own pert breasts for their mother.

Morgan bit her lip approvingly as she inspected her daughters' bodies. Indeed, they had grown into stunningly beautiful young women. They would make perfect little beast whores, and she couldn't be prouder of them. She couldn't wait to see them fucked by her owner, see those tight bodies in the throes of feral ecstasy as nature demanded.

Turning quickly she thumbed a button on the remote. The TV turned from the videos of their father to a website, www.knotted.com. The girls audibly gasped at the site, a deviant porn site that explicitly catered to human females submitting to their Canine masters, and getting ferociously fucked as a reward.

"Be sure to pay close attention girls. Its' only a few hours before Bismarck comes home to claim you two." Morgan spoke, almost to herself as her daughters were enthralled by the screen. Morgan sat back down between them, all three ladies nearly naked now. She thumbed a video on the front page and the three were lost in the footage as a lovely Latino girl surrendered herself to two Dalmatian studs, one fucking her doggy style as the other forced her to swallow his cock.

The Mother and twin Daughters watched video after video of human females being savagely bred by Dogs and loving every second of it. Morgan was the first to pry her lacy panties to the side and begin openly sliding her delicate fingers along her drooling slit.

Kinsey and Linsey only briefly looked to her with shock, but their own lust soon burned bright in their hearts, and as they turned back to the human-on-dog porn they each shed their panties as well. Both girls now fully nude they soon began to rub their own pussies as they imagined themselves being conquered by all these healthy, virile looking Canines.

For hours the mother and daughters watched videos of humans being thoroughly dominated by Dogs, frantically masturbating themselves, not in the least bit embarrassed as they rubbed their sweaty limbs against their family members who did the same. Finally the three synchronized, and the mother and twin daughters all sang out their rapture as a lovely orgasm rocked through them all.

Afterward, all three lovely ladies lay panting on the sofa, their arousal already beginning to burn again as the video of the sexy blond lovingly fellating a savage Rottweiler continued to play. Morgan looked to both of her lovely daughters, who each stared back longingly. She lifted her hands toward each of their faces, both twins smelling the scent of lust on her fingers, yet they didn't turn away as she tenderly cupped their cheeks.

Morgan looked with a brilliant love at her two little girls, certain that their new lives would bring them all to the highest heaven imaginable. "This... is nothing... tonight... you girls will experience pleasure... like you never dreamed of... and then our new lives can start."

*

Bismarck had just set aside his work for the day. It was 5, and he had done enough for the day, now it was time to go back to Brett's house and mark his little girls as his own personal slaves. As he stepped out of his office he noticed Brett performing some task. Most of his other employees were heading home for the day, but not Brett. Bismarck also noticed his night crew was coming in to replace the shift. They were all Dogs like him, and Bismarck had already told all his Canine employees of his conquest of poor Brett's wife.

"Alright boys, I'm taking off for the evening. You've got things under control."

"Sure things boss." One of the night crew replied.

Bismarck noticed Brett looking up pleadingly to meet his eyes, and smirked cruelly at the human male.

"Thanks for staying to work overnight, Brett. It'll set my mind at ease to know you're here while I go back to your home and enjoy my winnings. You know, how you lost your wife and daughters to me? I'm sure your whore wife's already spent all day playing with herself while thinking about my thick, hard knot pounding her. And I'm sure your daughters have been waiting with baited breath to let me break their young, innocent little pussies. It's gonna be a fun night, Brett. Sorry you have to stay here and work."

Bismarck devilishly announced for the whole crew to hear. Brett could do little but stare down in utter shame as the rest of Bismarck's Canine crew laughed around him.

"Keep an eye on him boys. I don't want any interruptions tonight while I'm breeding his family." Bismarck said with an evil smile as he passed his crew.

"No sweat boss. Hey, hopefully you'll have a hell of a story to tell in the morning. Nothing we love more than hearing about some upstart, prissy humans getting the fucking they deserved from some real Beast cock." One of his mates replied through a similar sneer. With that, Bismarck left to his truck, leaving Brett staring hollow after the taillights as the Feral Animal drove off to rape his family.

*

Bismarck soon pulled into the driveway of Brett's house and went to the door, entering the home as casually as if it were his own (effectively, he was its' owner now). "Morgan?" He called out expectantly to the female he knew was awaiting him within.

"Bismarck! Please come inside!" Morgan's voice immediately resounded from in the home, her tone already thick with excitement and desire. The German Shepherd confidently strode into the living room, and a face-splitting grin was etched into his face at the site that awaited him.

There Morgan stood, naked as a pet should be, body displayed unashamedly with a look of pure lust waiting on her face; she knew her role as a slave now, and knew exactly how she should greet her master as such.

But Bismarck's approval skyrocketed once he saw Kinsey and Linsey. They stood well behind their mother towards the couch, and to his growing delight both were already stripped and awaiting him. Of course, the twins did try with little success to cover themselves, and their faces were those of extreme anxiety and embarrassment, but still they were there.

"Welcome home darling!" But before Bismarck could do anything, Morgan threw herself at her powerful owner.

Bismarck naturally embraced the lusciously nude mother, her arms clinging around his tall form in a display of true, needful submission. Without a second's hesitation Morgan leant up and kissed her master deeply. Bismarck growled in satisfaction at his slave's actions. The horny female openly kissed her inhuman lover, worshipping his tongue, letting him know her body was totally his to do with as he pleased.

His instincts took over, and Bismarck tightly gripped his conquest as he roughly invaded her mouth, his cock already to swell through his jeans and press into her delicate stomach. As the unnatural, immorally adulterous couple wantonly made out, Morgan's daughters were left to stare in shock and growing awe.

Linsey and Kinsey could not look away as their mother presented herself like a common slut, throwing her naked body at this stranger, this DOG, a male who was not their father, and she openly lavished him with her love, kissed him as though he were her idol. Hearing their mother explain everything was one thing, but actually seeing her reduced to a bitch in heat was something else entirely. It was so disgusting, so wrong!... And so incredibly fucking hot!

The twin sisters' eyes quickly glazed with a growing lust of their own, their arousal spiking out of control as they watched their mother be molested by this Canine. They felt their bodies begin to stir again, their pussies, already so thoroughly fingered, now drooled with an overwhelming need. They no longer cared that it was their mother they were watching be violated, now she was just a female giving herself over to this dominant alpha male. It was s natural, so right!

Morgan finally broke the kiss with her beloved slave-master, panting heavily as she stared with desperate desire into his muzzled face.

"We've been waiting for you all day, Master. Me, and my daughters, just like you asked. They're ready to give themselves to you! We all are! We're your family now! Make us all your bitches! Make us all your slaves!" Morgan sang almost in worship as she ground her heated body against the Dog's rugged form.

As Bismarck continued to toy his hands over Morgan's supple body, he looked past his shoulder to the twin beauties still standing on the sidelines. He smirked evilly as he saw how quickly they'd changed their attitudes. Now they no longer tried to cover their shame, displaying their young, prime bodies to him. Hands that once hid themselves now teasingly played with their pert, ripe breasts, barely grazed along their smooth, unbroken slits. And the faces that once held fear and uncertainty now openly stared at him and their mother, his bitch, with a jealous desire, a desperate lust. They were already his, he just needed to make his official mark.

He needed to use a little force to push Morgan off of him and move her to his side. She only held a look of disappointment for the briefest moment before she remembered her place, and remembered that her owner really wanted his chance to finally claim her daughters, as was his right.

Bismarck strode with a domineering confidence up to the two young girls, unbuttoning his shirt and casting it aside, baring his luxuriously furred body for them to drool over. Once the girls noticed he had his attention on them now, the feeling of apprehension returned, but it didn't override their sheer arousal at this point.

"So your mother's told you what happened, right? You know I legally own you all, you're my personal property and I'll do whatever I want with you for the rest of your lives?" The imposing Canine spoke down to them with a commanding tone and a terrifying grin. Yet somehow, as though it were now simply a natural reaction, the twins managed to respond.

"Y-Yes Sir... We-We're yours..." Kinsey stammered, but only partly from fear, much more so from reverence.

"That's r-right... our daddy s-signed that contract..." Linsey stuttered in similar awe as she look up into this stunning display of masculinity.

"n-now we... we are your... s-s-sex slaves..." The twins said in unison, feeling a thrill course through their wombs as the thought fully hit them, as though this were their destiny to admit, their birthright!

Bismarck chuckled cruelly at the submission displayed by Morgan's daughters. But this was exactly as he expected. These human women were all weak, of mind and heart. They all needed a strong, savage Beast to control them, to dominate them. This was the natural state, these women submitted to their lust and accepting they were nothing more than slaves and breeders. This was the highest enjoyment they could hope for, and he would be sure to grant them their so badly craved slavery.

"Good. That's good..." Bismarck muttered coolly as he circled the pair of girls like the natural predator he was. He sniffed the air around him, sensing it was dripping with thick lust and pheromones.

"You two really have no idea how long I've been waiting to get my claws on your tight little bodies, and get my cock in your ripe, young pussies. A pair of sluts as prime as you shouldn't be wasted on any pathetic human man." Bismarck growled low as he circled behind them, sending shivers through the twins.

Without warning he grabbed each by their full asses, causing a yelp or surprise from both, but Bismarck merely drew them both against his body. Neither girl had the will or desire to resist, feeling the thrill of allowing him to manipulate their bodies at will.

"You two can't even begin to imagine how good it'll feel when I have my thick Doggy knot breaking your virginities and pounding your little cunts. I'll have you both moaning like mindless sluts just like I had your mother, begging me to fill you with my cum and make you a couple of breeding bitches. I promise you'll soon be bragging to all your friends at school how much you love being a dog's sex-slave, my personal fuck-toys." The twins trembled, weak with lust as Bismarck's carnal promises traveled through their heads. His furred paws felt so good on their naked skin, and his promises to humiliate and enslave them were music to their ears; they were ready to be claimed!

In a jarring motion, Bismarck moved to snare both girls by their narrow waists and force them even tighter to himself. Finally, he spun Kinsey and lifted her face right to his. Kinsey could only squeal as she felt his muzzle pry her lips open, his strange tongue invade her submissive mouth. The little girl's eyes went wide with astonishment, and then slowly closed with pure delight as the Canine ravenously kissed her.

Linsey looked on with dreadful need as this Beast savagely made out with her sister. She hugged his feral form close to her own, grinding her naked skin desperately against the fur. Kinsey was completely lost as the pheromones swelled in her brain, as her first, bestial kiss deepened, as Bismarck lavished every corner of her mouth, staining her thoroughly with his musky saliva.

Bismarck pried the girl away from his snarling lips, Kinsey breathing raggedly and face flushed red, reeling from her first real kiss and the unimaginable pleasure she found in submitting to this Dog.

Linsey didn't have any time to feel left out though, as Bismarck violently turned to her and whipped her face up as well, forcing his muzzle to her mouth and conquering her tongue with his own. Linsey only hummed in mindless bliss as she got her first taste of Dog tongue, and she loved every second of the Beast lapping at her.

Watching Bismarck tyrannically kiss her daughters was sending Morgan to new, dizzying heights of arousal. She knew she was doing the right thing by giving her daughters over to their new, feral master, but she never imagined how hot she'd find the twin girls, how much she'd enjoy watching them writhe in feminine pleasure as their bodies were conquered by this more worthy creature. Unable to help herself, the deviant mother brought up a hand to knead her breast while the other dropped to tease along her drooling pussy.

Meanwhile Bismarck let Linsey drop, allowing the two girls to pant breathlessly, their heads sweltering under the heavy, lust-soaked air. The Canine master grinned wickedly.

"I hope you girls had time to prepare for me, because I'm not waiting any longer to fuck you."

The twins didn't even have time to register all that was happening before Bismarck made his next move in corrupting them. He first let Kinsey go, causing her to stumble a ways away, but luckily her mother was there to catch her. The dominant Dog then turned his full focus on poor little Linsey, grabbing her from behind.

HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers