Indebted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready for the first taste of your new life." Bismarck snarled in the girl's ear.

In a show of animalistic strength, Bismarck lifted his new slave high into the air, aligning her right over the spear-like tip of his massively swollen cock. Linsey barely even had time to bite her lip before her brutal owner forced her down.

Linsey screamed sharply as the monstrous phallus stabbed directly into her. Her hymen split easily in way for her new owner as inch after inch of the bestial length invaded through her tunnel. Mewls of shock and awe continued to issue from the young girl as the Dog drove every last inch of his cock straight into her. The shock and pain certainly hit Linsey, but by the time she could feel the tapered point poking at her cervix, her face had fallen into lust, and a burning sensation of submissive delight began to fill her body.

Morgan and Kinsey especially looked on in blind admiration at the look of utter heaven now etched onto Linsey's face. The mother and daughter hugged each other tightly as they stared at this savage, unnatural coupling, no longer embarrassed as they embraced each other's' nudity.

Bismarck stood still for several long moments as he felt Linsey quiver on his cock, just holding her deathly tight against his hardened body. She felt exactly as sweet as he imagined, just as arousingly hot as her mother, just younger, tighter. In one stroke he'd already nestled his full cock in this girl, like she'd truly been born just to be his toy, and the fun was only just starting.

"You feel how completely I fill you?..." Bismarck whispered savagely right against the abused teen's ear. "You feel how good it is to submit?... This is what you'll get to feel for the rest of your life."

With that last, harsh whisper Bismarck suddenly lifted Linsey and violently forced her back down over his staff. A scream broke from her throat, but this time it was unmistakably from joy alone. Her mind and heart opened to him, Bismarck began to ferociously pump the little girl up and down along his length, forcing out mewl after mewl from his captive lover.

Morgan and Kinsey continued to watch in sweaty lust as small moans and sounds of arousal escaped their lips. Without even realizing it, the mother and daughter's hands began to roam along each other's tender bodies, teasing and enjoying the naked skin, delicately teasing each other, lovingly caressing breasts and lightly pinching nipples. Their bodies responded naturally to each other as simply females seeking pleasure, but their whole focus was on their master claiming their sister and daughter.

Linsey, though, was utterly lost in a void of mind-wrecking ecstasy as her new Canine master ferociously fucked her raw. All she could do was scream and moan as her helpless body was forcefully bounced over and over again on his massive rod. Each time she felt the length spear her vagina to capacity, the pointed tip pound and threaten to break right through her cervix, and the thick ball of the knot crash mercilessly against her sensitive lips. It was so much more incredible, so much better feeling than anything she could've imagined, It was momentous for her first time as Bismarck drove her right to the edge.

"F-FUCKING YESS...I-I LOVE IT... FUCK ME HARDER... I-I'M GONNA...GON-CUMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Linsey's eyes flared with a brilliant light and her voice cried out to the world as her first, intense orgasm crashed through her battered body. She buzzed electrically even as Bismarck continued to hold her tight, and continued to rail her all through her climax.

Morgan and Kinsey watched in true adoration as they witnessed their beloved Linsey experience the first true bliss of her life, all the while lovingly rubbing each other's sexy bodies.

Feeling the tight young pussy squeeze so ravenously on his swollen cock, Bismarck was pushed over his own limit as well. Drawing every ounce of pleasure out of this luscious young body as he could, the devilish Dog howled violently for the whole neighborhood to hear as he unleashed his load, pouring gallons of his burning sperm directly into his helpless slave's womb. Linsey's high extended even further as she felt the bubbling life-liquid filled her most sacred place. Morgan and Kinsey groaned in blazing arousal as they watched globs of cum fly from their sister and daughter's overstuffed pussy.

After all was said and done, the spectators watched in silent astonishment as the two feral lovers breathed heavily as they came down from their high, Linsey helplessly blissed out of her mind and Bismarck deeply satisfied with his claiming of the first daughter.

Linsey sighed in ultimate contentment as Bismarck lifted her and slid his cock out of her well-fucked pussy. A generous stream of cum seemed to endlessly flow from her slit, and gobs of glistening white covered the Dog's cock, which didn't seem to have calmed on bit. As the girl was totally useless herself in this state, Bismarck leant her down and draped her face-up on the floor, all as she continued to stare star-struck at the ceiling and breath happy little sighs.

Satisfied with how he'd 'initiated' Linsey, Bismarck looked up to see Morgan and Kinsey staring amorously at him, still clinging tightly to one another. The Beastman smirked in appreciation, enjoying how quickly the females' morals were decaying, how easily they embraced each other in passion. He'd be sure to break down all barriers between them. He wanted them to experience pleasure with each other even when he was not around, he wanted them to be as much slaves to each other and themselves as they were to him.

"Kinsey..." Bismarck quietly yet commandingly called for the second twin.

The girl's heart skipped a beat, even more nervous for her first time after seeing what Bismarck was capable of with her sister, but also a million times more excited. Morgan nudged her daughter forward out of her arms, and Kinsey stood before her master obediently, awaiting him to ravish her and claim her virginity and body as his own.

"It seems your sister's made a bit of a mess. I think you'd better be a good sibling and lick her pussy clean for her." Bismarck said with a wicked grin.

"...! I-I-I-Uh..." Kinsey blushed hard and stammered at that shocking demand. Sure she'd earlier stripped and masturbated alongside her family, and even just now she'd been feeling up her own mother, but she never gave a real, conscious thought to the idea that Bismarck would force her to actually have sex with her own family members! It was so unbelievably depraved!... And Kinsey couldn't help biting her lip at the thought as it rapidly grew more and more appealing.

Bismarck quickly noticed the hesitance in Kinsey's stance, and that simply would not do for their new lives as his sex-slaves.

"It's time you all forgot about your old lives, they're done forever. Whether or not you three are family, now you're all just my personal fuck-toys, so whatever might've seemed wrong to the old you, forget it. Your only purpose in life is to make others feel good. Even if it's your own sister. Even if it's your own mother. Now, this is the only time I'll ever repeat an order. Lick your sister's pussy." Bismarck's voice grew darkly dominant, not at all wanting to be gentle as he obliterated the family's morals, knowing they'd all be much happier once they were past these useless hang-ups.

"I...Y-Yes...Master..." Despite the staggering feeling of immorality she felt at the command, Kinsey couldn't help but feeling an infinitely stronger sense of perverse delight at the thought of eating out her own sister for the enjoyment of their Beastial owner.

Linsey remained basically unaware as Kinsey knelt on the floor just before her sister, staring wide-eyed at her swollen-red but still so pretty pussy, still leaking a copious amount of that divine-looking cum.

Sweat beaded down Kinsey's face, from both embarrassment and excitement. She'd never even imagined being with a girl before; now she was about to give her virginity to a Dog and break the ultimate taboo by having sex with her sister! But something was driving her body, something primal that had been awoken inside her, a natural instinct to seek the basest carnal pleasures; all she had to do was listen.

Bending down, Kinsey took hold of her sister's soft thighs and spread them wide. The fervent girl licked her lips in real desire now as she dipped her face towards the tempestuous slit. Her touch stirred some consciousness in Linsey, and she looked down just in time to see her sister's face disappearing past her stomach.

"Kinsey?... What are you-AAAHHH?!" Linsey had only a moment to catch up before she reeled as she suddenly felt an uninvited tongue caress her still sensitive pussy.

The taste mixed with the scents and perverse thoughts swirling in Kinsey's head, sending her deeper into a mindless drone as she sought only to inflict pleasure. Getting not only her first taste of pussy, her sister's pussy, but also her first taste of Canine cum, was almost enough to overwhelm her senses. The girl lost herself, stabbing her tongue deep into the goo-filled cavity of her twin, licking voraciously as she committed herself completely to dragging her sister down with her into a pit of incestuous lesbian lust.

Linsey moaned helplessly as the renewed sensations assailed her already frazzled nerves. She couldn't deny the pleasure as she struggled to comprehend that it was in fact her own sister licking her out! They'd never, ever thought of each other in any sexual way before, but now her sister's tongue suddenly felt like the touch of the most exquisite lover she could imagine. Linsey relented immediately to the forbidden delight, relishing every blissful moment of her sister's mouth worshipping her pussy.

Morgan watched with depraved delight as he two beautiful little girls fucked one another. She'd never before imagined their lives would ever take such a debased turn, but now she wanted nothing more than for all three of them to sink into the deepest pits of perversion possible, and live in everlasting bliss. Her owner had shown them their true purpose, they were meant only to exist as outlets for carnal lust. The mad mother fucked herself even harder, moaning openly as she got off to her daughter's incestuous love.

Bismarck was similarly pleased to see how easily the family members had forsaken their morals and embraced this incestuous pleasure. And now with his slaves in the positions he'd wanted, he felt it was time to lay his claim on the final member of the family, and seal all three females' fates for good.

Kinsey was totally devoted to eating her sister out, but left her ass high in the air, practically inviting Bismarck to take her. The Canine eagerly accepted that invitation, kneeling down right behind the sultry twin and immediately lining his cock up to her slit.

"B-Bismarck!?" Kinsey immediately stopped as she felt something poke right against her slit, looking back to see the devilish Dog staring lustfully over her shoulder.

"Don't even think about stopping." Bismarck growled violently as he rubbed his tapered cock up and down the young girl's slit.

"R-Right..." Kinsey did her best to keep her cool, even knowing she was about to be violently ravaged for the first time in her life. Nevertheless, she returned to lovingly licking her delicious sister, much to Linsey's delight.

As the twins busied themselves, Bismarck took a powerful grip of his last slave, fiercely holding her around the waist. Kinsey's pussy overflowed with fem-fluid, all but begging to be filled by a dominant beast; she was more than ready to accept her fate. With a savage growl, Bismarck drove his bestial cock deep into the willing girl, tearing away her virginity and the last bit of this family's freedom.

Kinsey screamed a muffled cry of shock directly into her sister's pussy, but Linsey only moaned all the higher as the vibrations coursed delightfully through her cunt. Bismarck was no more gentle with her than the others, and the poor teenager immediately found herself filled to the brim, her inexperienced love tunnel stretching to its' absolute limit in order to accommodate this savage invader.

Kinsey couldn't help some tears from cracking in her eyes, even as her tongue continued to lavish Linsey. But moments later her body seemed to enact a complete 180, as though it needed only a huge shock to awaken her natural instincts.

Once the feeling of his massive rod had settled in her mind, a sense of completeness, of rightness suddenly hit the girl, and finally she released her first muffled moan of pure ecstasy. Doubtless thoughts filled her head soon after; this was good, this was thing she was born to do, she was destined to be fucked by huge animal cocks!

Bismarck started slow with this one, still sensitive from his last orgasm and wanting to savor every minute as the entire family finally fell to his impressive phallus. He pumped slowly, but completely into the girl, drawing every last inch of his primal dick out before forcing it back completely, demanding her body learn to accept his and pleasure him. With each slow but deep thrust, Kinsey moaned a little higher and a little stronger, transmitting even more pleasure into Linsey's little slit who then responded in kind.

Morgan now frantically masturbated at the sight, almost crying from happiness as Linsey was lain back getting her cunt devoured by her twin Kinsey, while Kinsey was taken from behind as her owner Bismarck confidently claimed her, thrusting into the little girl over and over again. And the best part was the look of pure ecstasy on each of her daughter's faces; they'd accepted their lives, they loved being enslaved by this feral Dog cock, and Morgan knew the rest of their lives would be spent in eternal bliss together!

No longer able to stand feeling apart, Morgan approached the group and knelt down right on Bismarck's side. The Dog only cast a cocky grin at her as he continued to fuck her daughter, because he could see the look of loving submission in her eyes.

Morgan wrapped her arms around the Canine's humping body, running her hands all over his thick and soft fur, just worshipping this form that she now knew was so superior to that of a human. She ground her needy cunt right against his toned body, getting a contact high from each time the Dog thrust into her beloved daughter.

"That's it Bismarck... fuck my daughter as good and as hard as you fucked me... teach them to love your cock like I do... my family belongs to you now... we promise to be your slaves forever... let you fuck us and abuse us however you want... I give you my daughters... I give you myself... we belong to you and only you!" Morgan cooed reverently into Bismarck's ear as he continued to pound her family.

Hearing this slut, this human female, who only yesterday was the devoted wife of one of his employees, talk so depraved, embrace her sexual enslavement and thank him, was nearly too much. Having his cock nestle so forcefully into the delicious young pussy of Kinsey while her mother cuddled and worshipped his body was pure heaven, and the very thing he'd sought to create by destroying Brett's family. The family belonged to him now, and Bismarck intended to thoroughly reward each female for their obedience.

As a show of gratitude, Bismarck took a hand off of Kinsey's waist to viciously grab Morgan by the chin as he turned to stare directly into her lust-maddened eyes. The former-mother and wife immediately opened up to him, and the German Shepherd claimed her mother, slobbering a possessive kiss onto the extremely willing female. Bismarck drew his tongue back, but continued to force the enthralled woman to stare into him, even as her two daughter continued to moan below them from their ravenous fucking.

"I'm glad you've accepted this Morgan. Your life and your daughters' lives are mine now, and I'll be sure to fuck and breed you all every single day to ensure you never forget that you're now my pets, my property!" The Canine grinned violently as her taunted the woman, and Morgan only looked with ever deepening love, silently thanking him for granting her this priceless gift; a life as a Dog's fuck-slave.

With that the orgy continued at a frantic pace. Bismarck again drew Morgan to him, kissing her possessively as she displayed her true devotion to him. Meanwhile he never stopped pumping his cock into little Kinsey, who received every thrust to her womb with a moan of gratitude. Even as the Beast took her to the unknown heights of ecstasy, Kinsey continued to lovingly tongue her sister's pussy, and Linsey moaned on high for all to hear as she accepted the incestuous joy. Finally, the whole family enjoyed the fruits of their new owner's lust.

Bismarck frantically humped Kinsey now, who fanatically licked Linsey. All three could sense their climaxes approaching. Losing focus, Bismarck wrenched his mouth away from Morgan's as the mother merely panted over him, all the while continuing to rail her daughter mercilessly.

"Fuck... your daughters are... so fucking good..." Bismarck struggled to pant as he forced himself in the young girl more and more desperately, the teenager forced to accept every bit of his savagery.

"Go ahead darling... fill her womb with your cum... mark us all as your bitches!" Morgan moaned reverently as she continued to stroke herself on his fur.

"FUCK!" Bismarck bellowed as his climax finally hit him like a cannon.

With a forceful show of dominance, the Canine drove his doggy cock as deep into the teen girl's pussy as she could accept, the bulb of his knot just barely pressing inwards past the outermost swell of her lips. As he continued to howl like the Beast he was, Bismarck unleashed a torrent of inhuman cum, jettisoning it all directly into the helpless girl's receptive womb.

Kinsey cried in reverent bliss as she felt the unnatural lifeblood fill her insides, staining her inside and out as Beast property. An orgasm unlike any she'd experienced before raged through her body like a hurricane, sending jolts of savage pleasure along every nerve fiber. In her head all was perfect happiness, her reward for submitting her body to the most worthy male as nature demanded.

Just before Kinsey pulled her tongue back to shriek her joy to the heavens, Linsey felt her second orgasm spark in her belly. Perverse sensations echoed all along her skin as the bolts of pleasure arced into every crevasse of her mind, body, and soul. It was the second-most intense orgasm of her life, only after the one the Beastman had graced her with, and it was all thanks to accepting the pleasure of her sister, of succumbing to incestuous lust; it was all so perfect.

The house filled with a dual harmony of carnal ecstasy as the two twin sisters screamed their rapture for all the world to hear. Finally the room fell quiet save for the breathless pants of all participants.

Bismarck, having exerted himself to his limit thanks to his excitement over the twins, pulled his still mightily engorged, blood-red cock from the teen's freshly broken pussy. He only barely managed to pull away from her tightly grasping cunt, and silently thanked his Gods that he hadn't knotted her. Exhaustion wracking him, he stumbled backwards and fell to his butt as he tried to recover his stamina.

The twins lay as absolute wrecks on the floor. With Bismarck no longer holding her up, Kinsey slouched completely down as she rested her face comfortably against he sister's thighs and pheromone-laden slit. A river of fresh, cream-white cum poured from her overstuffed cunt, flowing from the deep pool he'd lovingly left filling the young teen's totally saturated womb.