Indebted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers

Linsey lay just as listless, yet continued to feel the thrills she never thought possible. Her body was totally limp as her sister still lay atop her, even her breath enough to almost overwhelm her extremely sensitive pussy lips. Never before had she imagined having sex with another girl could feel so good. Never before had she imagined having her sister lick her pussy, but the experience had been mind-shattering. She felt more love for her twin now than ever before, and she never wanted to give this life up.

Morgan sat on her heels, watching over the carnage with a truly love-filled gratitude. Her daughter's looked so completely well-bred, and they looked they'd just experienced true heaven. Her daughters looked so beautiful now, recently fucked and dripping with Dog cum. She'd loved watching her master ravage them like a couple of common sluts, she'd loved watching Kinsey lick her sister's pussy and Linsey relish in her tongue, rejecting all notions of human morals as they embraced taboo, embraced their lives as sex-slaves. Morgan couldn't help herself, she wanted to show her love to her daughters too!

Uncaring about anything else in the world, as Kinsey turned over on her sister Linsey looked down, and as the twins looked into each other's eyes they felt a connection they hadn't felt in a long time; they felt a true love for one another, they could sense how much each other had loved the forbidden touch of their sister, and they shared their delight in finding out how much they loved being used as a Dog's cock-sleeve.

With a small shared smile, Kinsey slowly crawled her way up over her sister's body, sensually rubbing her own body against every bit of Linsey's warm, sensitive skin. As they came face to face they just smiled deeply at one another, but they soon turned back and noticed their mother crawling up alongside them. They shared another look, a common thought, and then a deviant smirk as Kinsey slide off to her sister's side as they both stared welcomingly at their mother.

"God girls... that was so... fucking hot!" Morgan dripped with desire as she crawled into the embrace of her two luscious daughters. "You two are perfect."

Linsey and Kinsey caressed their mother seductively as they smiled back at her.

"Thanks mom, but really we should thank you..." Kinsey sighed out through lust-addled eyes.

"Yeah, thanks for letting Bismarck take us... show us how awesome it feels to get fucked by a big, hard, stud..." Linsey spoke dreamily as all three ladies sighed in erotic content.

"I knew you'd love it... and I knew you'd make the perfect little slaves for Bismarck..." Morgan spoke with unflinching, true devotion, her eyes glistening as she looked with real pride at her wanton, slutty daughters. "... Fuck I love you both so much!"

The three ladies sensed the arousal filling the air, and all three knew every boundary and taboo had just been shattered; now there was nothing left to do but fulfill every one of their most depraved, primal desires.

Without a moment's hesitation, Morgan leant in and kissed her daughter Kinsey, deep and full on the mouth. Kinsey didn't flinch at all, graciously accepting her mother's tongue and kissing her back with all the love a good daughter could muster. Linsey sucked in a hot breath and moaned in desperate need as she soaked in the unbelievably wicked sight of her mom and sister greedily making out right next to her. 'To think that I was just living a normal life at school this morning.. Oh fuck it, this is soooo much better than normal!'

After the two tempestuous females broke their kiss, Morgan immediately turned her head as Linsey dove in, ravenously kissing her beloved mother, needing to get her turn and fully taste this incestuous fruit she now so badly desired! Now was Kinsey turn to enjoy the unthinkably erotic display of forbidden family love, as her own mother and twin furiously sucked on each other's mouths, damning the world around them save for anything that could grant them the most carnal pleasure.

As Morgan pulled away a second time she looked with prideful, motherly love at her two dearly beloved little girls before giving them both an encouraging look. She heaved heavily with sinful satisfaction as her twin daughters looked to each other with a lascivious smile. Finally the two twin girls leant in and joined themselves, locking tongues in the most forbidden display of love.

When finally the twins pulled away, all three incestuous females looked to each other before breaking out in a round of wicked giggling. They hugged and caressed each other generously, all boundaries and privacy evaporated in the face of their newfound lust.

"Well girls, I think we're really going to enjoy our new lives. We're Bismarck's sex slaves, now and forever, and we'll love every second of it." Morgan chanted in complete devotion as her daughter stared back wantonly.

As the girls returned to kissing and licking each other, Bismarck continued to watch with total satisfaction. Morgan, Kinsey and Linsey, Brett's wife and daughters... former wife and daughters. They were all his possessions now, and they embraced their new slavery with utter gratitude.

Bismarck, finally recovering his strength and his arousal, rose back to his feet. The incestuous ladies pulled away from each other's tongues the moment they laid eyes on Bismarck's angry tower of a cock, fully recharged and demanding their attention once more.

"Alright slaves, breaks over. Now come over her and suck my cock." Bismarck commanded with a hearty grin. Without a glint of defiance, all three enslaved females happily crawled before him.

Morgan took the lead, immediately plunging his tapered, violent staff into her mouth and sucking lovingly, remembering her lesson from only this morning and applying her whole heart and soul to the act.

Linsey and Kinsey followed their mother's lead. They had no experience, but they'd just spent hours watching porn, and would do whatever their body and instincts told them to serve their new Bestial master. As their mother sucked down the savage tip, each twin moved to a side of his prodigious length and began to lovingly suck, lick, and caress whatever inch of flesh wasn't being attended to.

Bismarck growled deep in satisfaction as he watched the lusty family service his cock with total commitment and joy. Morgan definitely took the lead, but her daughter sucking his sides was certainly the icing on the cake; this wouldn't take long. In a show of his ownership her put a massive paw on both Kinsey's and Linsey's head to guide them along his staff.

"Fuck... you three were definitely born to do this... made to suck Dog cock... I'm gonna cum... Morgan, finish sucking me off... and make sure your daughter's get their share!" Bismarck growled savagely as she struggled to maintain control.

Kinsey and Linsey backed off and watched with rapt attention as their mother vigorously stroked the Canine cock in both hands and lavishly sucked the thick end. Bismarck roared his delight as he unleashed his raging load. Morgan caught the first shot in her mouth before back away. With his slut's mouth gone, the German Shepherd cock sprayed his savage seed out into the open.

Instinctively Kinsey and Linsey opened their mouths to receive their gift. With such a massive amount of cum Bismarck totally bathed all three ladies in his seed, Morgan relishing the first load and Kinsey and Linsey happily catching what drops they could in their own mouth.

As Bismarck heaved in delight, his cock twitching the last little dribbles of cum, Morgan and her daughter's lavished themselves joyously in the thick, musk-laden fluid they'd been bathed in. All three moaned incoherently as the scent poured over their minds, all three savored the mighty, feral flavor as it washed over their tongues, Linsey and Kinsey remembering forever their first taste of their owner's flavor. They embraced the semen as though it were holy water, and as far as they were concerned from now on, it was.

Bismarck continued to watch in satisfaction as the three unquestionably swallowed his cum, accepted their baptism without complaint, accepted their skin, their essence being stained by his mark. He chuckled darkly as they all recovered from the shock.

"Hehe... Well, you three certainly made for a good... appetizer... but the night's only beginning. I'll be sure to take the full night training you three. By the next morning the only thing you'll know is how to be perfect cocksleeves."

And the new family of three, happily accepting their roles as a Canine's fuck-slaves, stared up in adoration at their beloved owner, and each pictured all the vile, carnal, and amazing ways he would fuck and break their bodies to his will. It was going to be a long, pleasurable night as the German Shepherd made sure to thoroughly mate the wife and twin daughters over, and over, and over.

HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers